Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................
Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................
Anime Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world of anime has cracked and split up! Now once again all the dimensions have come together as one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Anime being use now Naruto,Seven Deadly Sins,My Hero Academia and One Piece. The color will be change soon I'll have someone do it. Check the news off updates.
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 369 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 7:27 pm
Latest topics
» Animedimensions News
Sanji  Vinsmoke Icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2017 8:54 am by Quake

» The return of Connor
Sanji  Vinsmoke Icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 2:58 am by Blue Haze

» Nagato
Sanji  Vinsmoke Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 4:59 am by Zero

» Mirio Togata
Sanji  Vinsmoke Icon_minitimeSat May 20, 2017 2:50 am by Zero

» Shoto Todoroki
Sanji  Vinsmoke Icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 11:55 pm by Zero

» Sasuke Uchiha
Sanji  Vinsmoke Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 6:42 pm by Dark Sky Dragon

» Enel
Sanji  Vinsmoke Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2017 12:30 am by Zero

» Roronoa zoro
Sanji  Vinsmoke Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:14 pm by Zero

» Vegeta
Sanji  Vinsmoke Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:06 pm by Zero

» Goku (up for grabs)
Sanji  Vinsmoke Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:03 pm by Zero

» Bad news
Sanji  Vinsmoke Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 3:11 pm by Yomi

» Second day of school
Sanji  Vinsmoke Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 12:27 am by Sleeping Slave

» School of warriors information
Sanji  Vinsmoke Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2017 1:52 am by Rays

» Camelot Kings and Knights
Sanji  Vinsmoke Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 5:33 pm by Softy

» Nefertari Vivi
Sanji  Vinsmoke Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 5:57 pm by Order

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Most active topics
Talk about the plot
A friendly visit
Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited
Second day of school
Akatsuki
Journey to Asgard
The first day of school
Thanksgiving party
Training a young swordsman
The Gotei 13
Most Viewed Topics
Talk about the plot
Nico Robin
Vegeta
Natsu Dragneel
Broly
Erza Scarlet
Kakashi Hatake
Athena saints
Yoh Asakura
Gildarts Clive
Top posters
Kratos (1259)
Sanji  Vinsmoke I_vote_lcapSanji  Vinsmoke I_voting_barSanji  Vinsmoke I_vote_rcap 
Reveck (949)
Sanji  Vinsmoke I_vote_lcapSanji  Vinsmoke I_voting_barSanji  Vinsmoke I_vote_rcap 
Dark Sky Dragon (947)
Ice Dragon (912)
musiclover10x10 (870)
John Is God (565)
Blaze Heart (556)
Uncrowned (547)
Izutsu (518)
Sky King (456)
Top posting users this month
Dark One
Crash
Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates
</td

Sanji Vinsmoke

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark Sky Dragon

Dark Sky Dragon

Money : 15317

Experience
Exp:
Sanji  Vinsmoke Left_bar_bleue0/0Sanji  Vinsmoke Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Anime point: 0
Lvl: 100

Sanji  Vinsmoke Empty
PostSubject: Sanji Vinsmoke   Sanji  Vinsmoke Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 8:07 am

Name:Sanji Vinsmoke
Nickname:Black Leg Sanji
Crew:Straw Hat
Job:Chef
Rival:Zoro
Bounty:177,000,000,

Personality:Like Zoro, he is more perceptive than he seems, and often tells people what they need to hear instead of what they want. Hence, he is seen as one of the more hardened members of the crew and can often be as scary as Zoro at times. Unlike Zoro, however, he is not afraid to show his emotions when the moment calls for it, and is entirely capable of crying or losing his temper, which results in Sanji's short fuse and subsequent beatings of most villains (and Luffy). In fact, a running gag has appeared since Sanji's fight with Jabra, during which he stated that when he gets angry, he "heats up". After this fight, when Sanji gets particularly angry at a villain, he appears to burst into flame. This occurs against both Absalom and Duval, though the latter example appears only in the anime. It is also seen when Luffy states he is friends with Boa Hancock when she appears to prevent a marine ship from sinking the Thousand Sunny.
Though Sanji seems like one of the more hardened members of the crew, he isn't above acting foolishly on certain occasions, like dancing with the more immature members of the crew (Luffy, Usopp, Chopper and Brook), or acting childishly excited in certain situations (like when they first visited Skypiea). He is also one of those who believes that afro's give power.

He has sworn to never let women be insulted or injured while he can still stand, regardless of how attractive (or unattractive) they are. This is often problematic in his fighting as he can't attack female opponents as he would rather die than hurt them (though that doesn't mean he won't resort to blocking their attacks). All of this is apparently the result of a strict upbringing. Conversely, Sanji is very abrasive and insulting to many other males throughout the series.
Sanji considers himself handsome and charming, often comparing himself to a fairytale prince. So far, this trait has not been noted by others. He tends to be brought sharply back to earth by the more cynical people around him (such as being called the "Prince of Dumbass Kingdom" by Zoro, prompting Sanji to attack him).

One of Sanji's most prominent characteristics is a strong respect toward food and the preparation of food in the kitchen. Since food and sustenance play a crucial role in maintaining life, he strongly believes that a chef's work must be treated as though it were sacred. Prior to being stranded on the rock with Zeff nine years ago, Sanji thought food was dispensable, and tossed out any that had gone bad. In fact, he was disgusted by how his fellow chefs would eat leftovers from customers. However, after being starved on the rock, he came to regret his maltreatment to food. As a result, he has a strong tendency to become hostile towards those who waste food or regard it in any way that is less than his respect for it. Thus, he has a habit of beating up anyone who steals food from the fridge (mainly Luffy). It has been dictated on many occasions that Sanji puts the quality of food before everything that is not vital, even his instant infatuation with any woman he sees. A strong example of this was shown in the anime-only G8 Arc, where he snapped out of an infatuation with Jessica after she questioned his culinary skills, and demonstrated his superiority (but when she recognized his skills and told him he was welcome in the kitchen, his infatuation returned). This is precisely why Sanji, in his first appearance, proceeded to beat Fullbody. He also is shown to fully believe that anyone who wishes for food should be given food, be it a customer or a criminal, such as giving the starving Gin food despite the other chefs refusing to serve him.

History:
Sanji was born in North Blue into the Vinsmoke Family, the reigning royal family of the Germa Kingdom. While he and his three brothers were all born on the same day, Sanji was born third, thereby making him the Kingdom's third prince.

While his mother was still alive, Sanji once prepared a meal for her. Even though the meal was ruined while Sanji was delivering it to her in some hospital, it made her smile and she decided that she would only eat what he had made for her, sparking an interest in cooking for Sanji

Sanji's father, Vinsmoke Judge, revealed to his children at a young age that he had endowed their bodies with genetic enhancements, giving them the potential to develop superhuman abilities. He further revealed his ambition for Sanji and his four siblings to lead their kingdom's military arm, Germa 66, in the future, and began training them to capitalize on their genetic potential. While Sanji's siblings excelled at their exercises and their bodies evolved, Sanji continually lagged behind due to his body remaining human. This made him an easy target for his brothers, who bullied him regularly, and Judge did not intervene due to his disdain for Sanji's weakness. One day, Judge caught him serving food to a rat in his room and shouted that Sanji would need to stop cooking and train even harder if he wanted to catch up with his siblings. He then threw the food and the rat out of the palace, causing Sanji to cry. Sanji continued to be beaten up by his brothers regularly, with Reiju occasionally tending to his injuries

Eventually, Judge determined that Sanji would never develop superhuman abilities and decided to erase Sanji's existence from his future plans by putting an iron mask on him and locking him in a Vinsmoke castle dungeon. At the same time, he staged a state funeral for his son, informing the onlooking Germa 66 soldiers that Sanji had died in a tragic accident.[

Reiju Helps Sanji Escape
Reiju helps Sanji escape to the Orbit.
During the next six months of Sanji's imprisonment, his mask was only removed when receiving meals from the guards. At some point, he read about the All Blue from a cookbook he received. Occasionally, his brothers came to the dungeon just to bully him some more. After the Germa Kingdom crossed the Red Line into the East Blue, Sanji declared to Reiju that he wanted to run away and become a chef. Reiju broke open his cell and let Sanji escape. As Sanji was fleeing, he ran into his father. Judge decided to allow Sanji to go on the condition that he never tell anyone about their relationship. While Germa 66 was attacking the island of Cozia in the East Blue, Reiju directed him to a cruise ship called the Orbit and told him to never come back to the Germa Kingdom. Having escaped the kingdom, Sanji cut all ties with his family and renounced his title as a prince.

Sanji was Zeff's protégé and sous-chef, and the two had a long history together. Nine years earlier, when a young Sanji was working as a ship's cook on the Cruise Obit in the North Blue, the pirate Red Leg Zeff and his crew attacked the ship. However, both ships were caught in a sudden storm, and sank. Zeff managed to save the young Sanji from drowning, losing part of his leg in the process and the two were washed onto a rock outcropping, high above the sea. Before the storm tore the boats apart, Sanji cried out his dream to find the All Blue, and was saved by Zeff after.
Despite their good fortune, there was little food for them: a few rations had washed onto the rock with them, but there was no vegetation, no animals, and no way to reach the water to fish. Splitting up what little rations remained, Zeff ordered Sanji to sit at the other end of the island, and look for a ship. Sanji protested that Zeff was keeping a large sack for himself, but Zeff brushed him off, saying that as an adult, his stomach was bigger. Days passed. Sanji had no more food, but there was still no sign of a ship. Many weeks afterward (the exact amount of time differs between the manga and anime), an emaciated Sanji decided to take a chance, and kill the old man for his food. He did not kill Zeff, however: when he slashed open the old man's sack in a fit of rage, he discovered that there was no food inside, only treasure. To his horror, he realized that Zeff had sacrificed his own leg to save Sanji.
Zeff confessed that he often lacked food on the high seas, and planned on opening a restaurant on the seas. Sanji, guilty over plotting to kill Zeff, agreed, but Zeff remarked that he was too weak to help. Soon after, a ship appeared, and they were spared from death. Because of this ordeal, Sanji pledges to never refuse food to a starving individual, no matter how evil or poor they may be.
In the manga, Sanji began smoking shortly after starting to work at the Baratie in order to impress Zeff, despite Zeff's warnings that it would destroy his taste buds, but Sanji simply replied "Now I am a man"

Appearance:Sanji  Vinsmoke Tumblr_m1e44op04T1rno7eco4_500Sanji  Vinsmoke Sanji_Full_View

Fighting Style:Black Leg
Information about the style:
The Black Leg Style is a martial-arts style that was passed on to Sanji by his mentor Zeff. It is designed to free the use of one's hands and prevent them from being damaged during a battle, something that is disastrous to a chef like Sanji or Zeff.[3] As a result, practitioners tend to drop into certain stances in which their upper-body portions are most relaxed, such as placing their hands inside their pockets or crossing their arms together across their chest, and only puts them into action whenever the event requires them to do certain maneuvers such as handstands, which aren't prohibited.
While Sanji rarely takes it to the level that earned Zeff his nickname "Red Leg", he still displays an intense level of attacking power with each kick and the average fighter simply cannot stand up to him. The only prominent times when (one of) Sanji's feet take on the red-color theme is when he uses his Diable Jambe technique. Some of his attacks are powerful enough to rearrange his opponent's face.

As a fighting style, the style boasts a wide and impressive array of kicks, coupled with super acrobatic skill making it a very versatile fighting technique, allowing Sanji to effectively weave continuous and powerful attacks upon adversaries and combine the power of his kicks with his other crewmates respective strengths for devastating team combinations. Most of Sanji's attack names are French words referring to various dishes and has only recently employed the use of Japanese words when naming his attacks.

List of Attacks:
Collier (首肉(コリエ) Korie?, literally meaning "Neck"): A kick to the neck which Sanji does whilst still on the ground. This is called Collier Coup in the Viz Manga and Trachea Turnover in the 4Kids dub, but in the FUNimation dub, it keeps its original name. This was first seen as a named attack in a series of attacks against Kuroobi. Collier is the French for neck meat. This attack forms part of the Collier, Épaule, Côtelette, Selle, Poitrine, Gigot, Mouton Shot combo.

Collier Shoot (首肉(コリエ)シュート Korie Shūto?, literally meaning "Neck Shoot"): Sanji jumps high into the air and lands a powerful kick to the opponent's neck. This is called Collier Coup in the Viz Manga and FUNimation dub, and Trachea Turnover Surprise in the 4Kids dub. This was first seen as a named attack against Momoo. During the Straw Hat's great Enies Lobby escape, Sanji also performed this move to block and deflect the cannonballs fired by the Buster Call warships at the Going Merry.

Épaule (肩肉(エポール) Epōru?, literally meaning "Shoulder"): A downward kick targeting the opponent's shoulder, meant to knock them off balance or drive them into the ground. "Epaule" is the French term for shoulder meat. This is called Épaule Sprawl in the Viz Manga and Clavicle Schnitzel Kick Off in the 4Kids dub, but in the FUNimation dub, it keeps its original name. This kick was the first to be named in a series of kicks against Kuroobi. This attack forms part of the Collier, Épaule, Côtelette, Selle, Poitrine, Gigot, Mouton Shot combo.

Épaule Shoot (肩肉(エポール)シュート Epōru Shūto?, literally meaning "Shoulder Meat Shoot"): Sanji jumps into the air then brings his heel down on the opponent's shoulder. "Épaule" is the French term for shoulder meat. This is called Épaul Sprawl in the Viz Manga, and Epaule Shoot in the FUNimation dub. It was first seen against a Giant Sandora Lizard in Alabasta in combination with Luffy's Gomu Gomu no Muchi and Zoro's Tatsu Maki.

Côtelette (背肉(コートレット) Kōtoretto?, literally meaning "Rib"): Dropping down into a one-handed handstand position, Sanji kicks the opponent hard in the ribs, this attack is usually followed by Selle. "Côtelette" is the French term for rib meat. This is called Côtelette Kabosh in the Viz Manga, but it keeps its original name in the FUNimation dub. This kick was also used as a named attack in a series of kicks against Kuroobi. This attack forms part of the Collier, Épaule, Côtelette, Selle, Poitrine, Gigot, Mouton Shot combo. This attack was edited out of the 4Kids dub.

Selle (鞍下肉(セル) Seru?, literally meaning "Lower Back"): Commonly used as a combo attack with Côtelette, using the momentum from the Côtelette attack Sanji (still in a handstand) spins around in the opposite direction to deliver a fast kick to the opponent's lower back or lumbar region. "Selle" is the French term for lower back meat. In the Viz Manga, this is called Sélle de Ouch, but in the FUNimation dub, it keeps its original name. This, too, was first used as a named kick in a series of attacks against Kuroobi. This attack forms part of the Collier, Épaule, Côtelette, Selle, Poitrine, Gigot, Mouton Shot combo. This attack was also edited out of the 4Kids dub.

Poitrine (胸肉(ポワトリーヌ) Powatorīnu?, literally meaning "Breast/Chest"): A stabbing kick straight into the opponent's chest. "Poitrine" is the French term for breast meat. This is called Poitrine Treader in the Viz Manga and Barbequed Rib Buster in the 4Kids dub, but it keeps its original name in the FUNimation dub. Also used in a series of kick and as a named attack against Kuroobi. This attack forms part of the Collier, Épaule, Côtelette, Selle, Poitrine, Gigot, Mouton Shot combo.

Poitrine Shoot (胸肉(ポワトリーヌ)ショット Powatorīnu Shūto?, literally meaning "Breast/Chest Shoot"): A stronger version of Poitrine, except that this time Sanji aims a little higher and kicks up instead of down. "Poitrine" is the French term for breast meat. In the Viz Manga, this is called Poitrine Treader, but in the FUNimation dub, it keeps its original name. This attack was edited out of the 4Kids dub. Was first seen, as a named move, against Arlong.

Gigot (もも肉(ジゴー) Jigō?, literally meaning "Legs"): Running at the opponent Sanji delivers a sweeping kick to the knee caps, the opponent is either send flying or slammed to the ground as a result. "Gigot" is the French term for leg meat. This is called Gigot Charlie-le-Horse in the Viz Manga and Shish Kebab Back Smash in the 4Kids dub, but it keeps its original name in the FUNimation dub. Used as the last kick and a named kick against Kuroobi before Sanji finished him. This attack forms part of the Collier, Épaule, Côtelette, Selle, Poitrine, Gigot, Mouton Shot combo. Also, the hiragana usually associated with the kanji for this attack, ももにく, can literally mean ham, the thigh meat of a pig or a boar.

Mouton Shot (羊肉(ムートン)ショット Mūton Shoto?, literally meaning "Sheep Shot"): One of Sanji's strongest single kicks, and a common finishing move. He starts by jumping or flipping into the air and then channels all his might into one leg to deliver a kick to the opponent's mid-section, or sometimes their head, that sends them flying. "Mouton" is French for "mutton", meaning cooked lamb meat. This is called Mouton Mallet in the Viz Manga, Leg o' Wham Drumstick Supreme in the 4Kids dub, and Mouton Shoot in the FUNimation dub. This kick was first used to finish Kuroobi after a long and devastating series of kicks and as a named kick. Sanji uses to perform this move as a finishing blow after using his combo of Collier, Épaule, Côtollete, Selle, Poitrine and Gigot.

Reception (受付(レセプション) Resepushon?): Sanji lifts one of his legs up high and hooks his foot around the opponent's neck, then uses that leg to smash the opponent's face into the ground hard. This attack is not named after anything food-related, but after the "reception" that one gets when entering a restaurant. This attack keeps its original name in the Viz Manga and FUNimation dub, but is called Open-Face Slamwich in the 4Kids dub. Sanji first showed this against one of Wapol's soldiers when they attacked the Going Merry.

Anti-Manner Kick Course (反行儀(アンチマナー)キックコース Anchimanā Kikku Kōsu?, literally meaning "Behavior Antithesis Kick Course"): Thought to be Sanji's strongest single kick attack, he gathers all the power he can muster and delivers a massive vertical kick by lifting one of his legs a full 180 degrees in the air. This attack is usually aimed at the very center of the opponent's torso (front or back) and is almost always enough to defeat any opponent with one shot. For much taller and gigantic targets, Sanji usually jumps to the desired height to execute the move. Once he has used this horizontally on Oars' foot in order to unbalance the giant. This attack was able to bypass Big Pan's lubricated skin (where most nothing else has) dealing severe damage to the half-giant, half-fishman. This is called Bad Manners Kick Course in the Viz Manga and FUNimation dub and Frog-Leg Kick in the 4Kids dub. Sanji first displayed this move to rescue his comrades from a Bananawani.

Basse Côte (肩ロース(バース・コート) Bāsu Kōto?, literally meaning "Shoulder Roast"): A mid-air attack, Sanji kicks one leg straight forward to attack the opponent while kicking the other one backwards to provide the necessary momentum. This is called Basses Cote in the FUNimation dub, Basses Côte Blast in the Viz Manga, and Shoulder Shank Crank in the 4Kids dub. First used against Mr. 2. This attack forms part of the Basse Côte, Longe, Tendron, Flanchet, Quasi, Queue, Cuisseau, Jarret, Veau Shot combo.

Longe (腰肉(ロンジュ) Ronju?, literally meaning "Loin"): A sweeping kick, usually performed from the back targeting the opponent's back, very useful for sending an opponent flying in preparation for another kick. This is called Longe Lasher in the Viz Manga and Hip Hip Puree in the 4Kids dub, but in the FUNimation dub, it keeps its original name. First used against Mr. 2. This attack forms part of the Basse Côte, Longe, Tendron, Flanchet, Quasi, Queue, Cuisseau, Jarret, Veau Shot combo.

Tendron (後バラ肉(タンドロン) Tandoron?, literally meaning "Collar"): A straight on side kick targeting the middle area of the opponent's collar bone. This is called Tendron Tenderizer in the Viz Manga and Tenderoin Lash in the 4Kids dub, but it keeps its original name in the FUNimation dub. First used against Mr. 2. This attack forms part of the Basse Côte, Longe, Tendron, Flanchet, Quasi, Queue, Cuisseau, Jarret, Veau Shot combo.

Flanchet (腹肉(フランシェ) Furanshie?, literally meaning "Stomach/Belly"): A simple kick to the opponent's stomach. First used against Mr. 2. This attack forms part of the Basse Côte, Longe, Tendron, Flanchet, Quasi, Queue, Cuisseau, Jarret, Veau Shot combo. This technique keeps its original name in the FUNimation dub.

Flanchet Shoot (腹肉(フランシェ)ショット Furanshie Shūto?, literally meaning "Belly Shoot"): Sanji kicks the opponent with a head on snap kick. "Flanchet" is French for "stomach". This is called Flanchel Flayer in the Viz Manga and Gut Stuffer in the 4Kids dub, but in the FUNimation dub, it keeps its original name. First used as a named attack against a Lapahn.

Quasi (上部もも肉(カジ) Kaji?, literally meaning "Rump"): Sanji flips over into a double-handed
handstand, spins around and kicks the opponent. This attack is usually followed by Queue. This is called Quasi Cracker in the Viz Manga and Butterloin Breaker in the 4Kids dub, but it keeps its original name in the FUNimation dub. First used against Mr. 2. This attack forms part of the Basse Côte, Longe, Tendron, Flanchet, Quasi, Queue, Cuisseau, Jarret, Veau Shot combo.

Queue (尾肉(クー) Kū?, literally meaning "Tail"): Commonly used as a combo attack with Quasi, Sanji continues spinning with the momentum from Quasi and swings his other leg around to kick the opponent's tail bone. This is called Queue Crippler in the Viz Manga and Rump Roast Wrecker in the 4Kids dub, but it keeps its original name in the FUNimation dub. First used against Mr. 2. This attack forms part of the Basse Côte, Longe, Tendron, Flanchet, Quasi, Queue, Cuisseau, Jarret, Veau Shot combo.

Cuisseau (もも肉(キュイソー) Kyuisō?, literally meaning "Thigh"): Often used right before or after Jarret, Sanji sends a hard kick to the opponent's thigh. This can be used to attack or block an incoming kick. This is called Cuisseau Crusher in the Viz Manga and Turkey Tenderizer in the 4Kids dub, but it keeps its original name in the FUNimation dub. First used against Mr. 2. This attack forms part of the Basse Côte, Longe, Tendron, Flanchet, Quasi, Queue, Cuisseau, Jarret, Veau Shot combo.

Cuisseau Shoot (もも肉(キュイソー)ショット Kyuisō Shūto?, literally meaning "Thigh Shoot"): A hard kick to the thigh that sends the opponent flying. This was first seen being used against Jyabura. In the Viz Manga, this is called Cuisseau Crusher.

Jarret (すね肉(ジャレ) Jare?, literally meaning "Shin"): Often used right before or after Cuisseau, Sanji sends a hard kick to the opponent's shin. This can be used to attack or block an incoming kick. This is called Jarret Jarrer in the Viz Manga and Joint Jim-Jam in the 4Kids dub, but it keeps its original name in the FUNimation dub. First used against Mr. 2. This attack forms part of the Basse Côte, Longe, Tendron, Flanchet, Quasi, Queue, Cuisseau, Jarret, Veau Shot combo.

Veau Shot (仔牛肉(ヴォー)ショット Vō Shoto?, literally meaning "Veal Shot"): Another one of Sanji's strongest/finisher attacks, leaps into the air and sweeps his leg forward to land a powerful kick to the center of the opponent's torso. This is called Veau Shoot in the FUNimation dub, Veau Vengeance in the Viz Manga, and Prime Cut Kick Surprise in the 4Kids dub. First used to finish off Mr. 2. Sanji uses to perform this move as a finishing blow after using his combo of Basse Côte, Longe, Tendron, Flanchet, Quasi, Queue, Cuisseau and Jarret.

Concassé (粉砕(コンカッセ) Konkasse?, literally meaning "Crush"): Another finisher, Sanji leaps high into the air and starts flipping over rapidly to gain speed, then he brings the heel of his foot down on the opponent's head. Sanji can also use this attack by standing on one hand sideways while facing his opponent before spinning around rapidly and delivering a kick to his opponent's side. This variant was powerful enough to stun Blueno when he was using Tekkai. "Concassé" is French for the process of smashing into small fragments things such as peppercorns, grains or nuts. Litterally the verb "concasser" is a synonym of "broyer" (to crush), but for food-related usage. This is called Concasser in the FUNimation dub, Delicious in the edited FUNImation dub, Concasser Crush in the Viz Manga, and Coconut Crush in the 4Kids-dubbed video games. The flipping version was first used to defeat Satori.

Troisième Hachis (三流挽き肉(トロワジェムアッシ) Torowajiemu Asshi?, literally meaning "Third-Rate Mincemeat"): Sanji does a series of backflips towards his opponent before using his hands for one final push to launch him towards and opponent's face where he delivers several fast kicks. This is called Troisième Hachisash in the Viz Manga and Gyro Jostler in the 4Kids-dubbed video games. This was first seen being used against Hamburg in the Davy Back Fight.

Bouquetière Shot (木犀型斬(ブクティエール)ショット Bukuteiēru Shoto?, literally meaning "Mixed Vegetables Shot"): Often used as the final blow in a series of attacks, Sanji lands on his hands underneath an opponent's chin, then uses both hands to spring upwards to deliver a blow to the opponent's chin with both feet. This was first seen being used against Hamburg in the Davy Back Fight. "Bouquetière" is the cooking term for a mix of fresh in-season vegetables. This is called Bouquetiere Beater in the Viz Manga and Double-Layer Cake Kick in the 4Kids-dubbed video games.

Slice Shoot (切肉(スライス)ショット Suraisu Shūto?, literally meaning "Sliced Shoot"): A disarming attack where Sanji runs forward, jumps into the air and kicks the opponent's hand to do damage and knock a weapon from their hand. In the Viz Manga, this is called Slice Shot. This was first seen being used to knock Aokiji's ice blade from his hand.
Party Table Kick Course (パーティーテーブルキックコース Pāteī Tēburu Kikku Kōsu?): An attack for fighting against large groups, Sanji jumps into the air and lands on the head of one of the opponents in a hand stand. He then spins around rapidly to deliver a savage kick to the face of anyone within range. After he runs out of targets, he dismounts and kicks the person he was spinning on. This attack keeps its name in the Viz Manga, but is called Rolling Dish in the 4Kids-dubbed video games. This was first seen when fighting against Krieg's armada, though never given a name until it was used against the Franky Family.

Brochette (串焼き(ブロシェット) Buroshietto?, literally meaning "Skewer"): Sanji jumps over the top of his opponent and aims one leg directly downwards towards the opponent. He then drops downwards while spinning like a drill to spear his opponent with his extended leg. A "Brochette" is a French shish kebab-type skewer that has many uses. In the Viz Manga, this is called Brochette Blow, but it keeps its original name in the FUNimation dub. This was first seen being used against Jerry.

Collier Frit (首肉(コリエ)フリット Korie Furitto?, literally meaning "Fried Neck"): A powerful kick to the neck, Sanji leans forwards and launches his foot up into his opponent's throat. This attack is altered in the anime to a dual kick to defeat two opponents, with an added spin for extra damage. First displayed against a World Government Agent on the Puffing Tom (a pair of twins in the anime).

Frit Assorti (揚げ物盛り合わせ(フリットアソルティ) Furitto Asorutei?, literally meaning "Fried Assortment"): An attack for use against several opponents, Sanji leans forward and kicks several opponents skywards. First used against three World Government Agents on the Puffing Tom.

Escalope (薄切り肉のソテー(エスカロップ) Esukaroppu?, literally meaning "Thin Slices"): A jumping kick to the forehead. "Escalope" is a French cooking term for a thin boneless piece of meat, in this case Sanji's referring to the extremely thin flesh covering the skull. Escalopé could also be a mistranslation/citation of the word scalp, the aforementioned skin. First seen being used against Wanze. This is written as Éscalope in the Viz Manga.

Œil (目(ウイユ) Uiyu?, literally meaning "Eye"): A straight on kick to the opponent's eyes. Note that the Japanese pronunciation is based on the singular French word for "eye", and so is listed. The actual plural for "Œil" is "Yeux". First seen being used against Wanze in a series of kicks to his face. In the Viz Manga, this is called Kick L'Oeil. This attack forms part of the Œil, Nez, Joue, Bouche, Dents, Menton, Parage Shot combo.

Nez (鼻(ネ) Ne?, literally meaning "Nose"): A straight on kick to the opponent's nose. First
seen being used against Wanze in a series of kicks to his face. In the Viz Manga, this is called Le Nez. This attack forms part of the Œil, Nez, Joue, Bouche, Dents, Menton, Parage Shot combo.

Joue (頬(ジュー) Jū?, literally meaning "Cheek"): A straight-on kick to the opponent's cheek. First seen being used against Wanze in a series of kicks to his face. In the Viz Manga, this is called La Joue. This attack forms part of the Œil, Nez, Joue, Bouche, Dents, Menton, Parage Shot combo.

Joue Shoot (ほほ肉(ジュー)シュート Jū Shūto?, literally meaning "Cheek Shoot"): Sanji leans forward and delivers a hard side kick to one of the opponent's cheeks. "Joue" is French for "cheek". This is called Jou Baste in the Viz Manga, but it keeps its original name in the FUNimation dub. First used against Mr. 2.

Bouche (口(ブーシュ) Būshu?, literally meaning "Mouth"): A straight on kick to the opponent's upper jaw, this attack targets the roof of their mouth, and thus can only be done when the opponent's mouth is open. First seen being used against Wanze in a series of kicks to his face. In the Viz Manga, this is called La Bouche. This attack forms part of the Œil, Nez, Joue, Bouche, Dents, Menton, Parage Shot combo.

Dents (歯(ダン) Dan?, literally meaning "Teeth"): A straight on kick to the opponent's teeth, Sanji hits both the upper and lower sets of teeth at the same time, and thus he can only use his attack when the opponent's mouth is closed. First seen being used against Wanze in a series of kicks to his face. In the Viz Manga, this is called Les Dents. This attack forms part of the Œil, Nez, Joue, Bouche, Dents, Menton, Parage Shot combo.

Menton (あご(マントン) Manton?, literally meaning "Chin"): A straight on kick to the opponent's lower jaw/chin. First seen being used against Wanze in a series of kicks to his face. In the Viz Manga, this is called Le Menton. This attack forms part of the Œil, Nez, Joue, Bouche, Dents, Menton, Parage Shot combo.

Parage Shot (整形(パラージュ)ショット Parāju Shoto?, literally meaning "Cosmetic Surgery Shot"): Sanji delivers a barrage of kicks to every single section of the opponent's face, these kicks are so powerful that they can alter the bone structure of the unlucky recipient. And for some reason, this also seems to affect their facial and hair structures. "Parage" is a French cooking verb which means "to trim," it can also refer to a special method of peeling a head of lettuce or cabbage carefully to preserve the tender leaves at its core. First seen being used against Wanze in a series of kicks to his face. Curiously, both victims of the attack ended up with "pretty boy" looks; though while Wanze despised it, Duval loves it. Sanji uses to perform this move as a finishing blow after using his combo of Œil, Nez, Joue, Bouche, Dents and Menton. In the Viz Manga, this is called Plastic Surgery Shot.

Santen Découpage (三点切分(デクパージュ) Santen Dekupāju?, literally meaning "Three Point Cut"): Sanji throws three powerful near-simultaneous roundhouse kicks with one leg to the opponent's throat, chest and stomach, striking them with the entire length of his leg (the striking order is unclear but according to the anime, the last hit is on the chest). "Découpage" is a French cooking verb which means "to cut up". This was first seen being used to finish off Wanze. In the Viz Manga, this is called Three-Point Decoupage.

Shishinabe Shoot (猪鍋シュート Shishi Nabe Shūto?, literally meaning "Boar Hot Pot Shoot"): Sanji attacks with a powerful flying sidekick, he also uses this attack to break down walls. In the Viz Manga, this is called Boar Soup Boot.

Deuxième Hachis (二流挽き肉(ドゥジェムアッシ) Doujiemu Asshi?, literally meaning "Second-Rate Mincemeat"): Sanji does a running jump and kicks with both legs into an opponent's stomach. This was first seen being used against Jyabura. In the Viz Manga, this is called Deuxiéme Hachishash.

Extra Hachis (最上級挽き肉(エクストラ・アッシ) Ekusutora Asshi?, literally meaning "Highest-Rate Mincemeat"): A barrage of hard kicks launched at multiple directions, in the same manner as Luffy's Gomu Gomu no Gatling, only that given Sanji's lack of elasticity, this move must be performed at close range. However, due to the monstrous force that Sanji can deliver while administering his kicks, this is considered as the "grandest" of Sanji's Hachis series. This was first seen being used against Absalom.

Jenga Ho (ジェンガ砲 Jenga Hō?, literally meaning "Jenga Cannon"): Used as a follow-up to Zoro's "Daibutsu Giri", Sanji kicks the pieces of the building at a giant enemy. This attack's name comes from the game "Jenga", which the attack resembles. This was first seen being used against Oars.[4] The pun here is that "jenga" is actually the imperative form of the Swahili word "kujenga", meaning to build, and Sanji uses this term in relation to demolition, the exact opposite of building.

Blue Walk (海歩行(ブルーウォーク) Burū Wōku?, literally meaning "Sea Walk"): A technique that allows him to travel at incredible speeds, resulting in traveling at least as fast as a fishman underwater (the only place it has been used so far was approximately 5000m below sea level). Sanji kicks the water multiple times to gain impulse (similar to Rokushiki techniques, Soru (in the manner of kicking rapidly) and Geppo (in its use to "jump" in water) thus "running" underwater, and reaching considerable speed; in fact, this is the underwater version of Sky Walk. According to Sanji he created this technique after two years of running away near constantly from okama. It was first seen used to reach the Kraken, just before using Diable Jambe - Bien Cuit: Grill Shot.

Sky Walk (空中歩行(スカイウォーク) Sukai Wōku?, literally meaninig "Sky Walk"): The aerial version of Blue Walk. Sanji kicks the air to jump higher, giving the appearance of flight. Sanji created this technique during his ordeal in "hell" to escape from the okamas. It was first seen used to escape after being surrounded by the Sea Urchin-Armor Spine Squad, making them hurt themselves.

Hell Memories (地獄の思い出(ヘル・メモリーズ) Heru Memorīzu?): After closing his eyes and remembering his painful time in Kamabakka Kingdom, Sanji immediately becomes enraged, his whole body catching fire (the appearance he gains when in this state is very similar to that of the Thriller Bark arc when he found out that Nami was kidnapped by Absalom). He then leaps into the air and delivers a powerful kick to his opponent, setting their entire body on fire, and causing great damage. This attack generates an enormous amount of fire, even enough to encompass a gigantic opponent like Wadatsumi. This was first used to defeat Wadatsumi.

Special Attacks:Diable Jambe
Information:Diable Jambe is the latest addition to Sanji's original fighting style, where he heats up his leg, adding extreme heat to the impact of his kicks. In this form, Sanji, due to the high temperature has the ability to burn his opponents. While like this, he can light his opponent on fire. It is also later revealed that Sanji can utilize this with either his left or right leg.

List of Attacks:
Premier Hachis (一級挽き肉(プルミエールアッシ) Purumiēru Asshi?, literally meaning "First-Rate Mincemeat"): Sanji does a running jump and kicks with both legs into an opponent's stomach rapidly various times, but Diable Jambe's heat greatly increases the power. This was first seen being used against Jabra. Unfortunately for Sanji, it missed. This is called Premiere Hachis in the FUNimation dub, and in the Viz Manga, this is called Premier Hachisash.

Flambage Shot (画竜点睛(フランバージュ)ショット Furanbāju Shotto?, literally meaning "Flaming Shot"): In the air (sometimes several feet from the ground), Sanji kicks the side of an opponent's head with his foot (or the middle of their torso) and Diable Jambe's heat greatly increases the power, often with explosive effect. The target is usually kicked downwards, causing them to come crashing into the ground. This was first seen being used to finish off Jabra, but had to use the other leg to deflect half of Jabra's Jushigan, in order to "reserve" his flaming leg for the finishing blow. This is called Franpage Shot in the FUNimation dub, and in the Viz Manga and FUNimation subs, this is called Flambé Shot.

Extra Hachis (最上級挽き肉(エクストラ・アッシ) Ekusutora Asshi?, literally meaning "Highest-Rate Mincemeat"): Sanji leaps into the air and launches a fierce barrage of flaming kicks, the light from the attack and the speed at which it is delivered makes it look like one big fire blast. This was first used against Moria in an attempt to retrieve Robin's shadow.

Frit Assorti (揚げ物盛り合わせ(フリットアソルティ) Furitto Asorutei?, literally meaning "Fried Assortment"): A completely revamped version of the original Frit Assorti. Jumping high into the air, Sanji delivers three simultaneous kicks in three directions (left, right, and forward) while in Diable Jambe mode, resulting in flames spiraling towards the target at the point of impact, apparently powerful enough to deflect Oars' Gomu Gomu no Bazooka attack.
Mouton Shot (羊肉(ムートン)ショット Mūton Shotto?, literally meaning "Mutton Shot"): Sanji performs a Mouton Shot in Diable Jambe mode. This was first seen being performed for a three-way team combo, the Santoryu Gomu Gomu no Diable Mouton Jet Roppyaku Pound Cannon (along with Luffy's Gomu Gomu no Jet Cannon and Zoro's 108 Pound Hou.)

Venaison Shoot (野獣肉(ヴネゾン)シュート Vunezon Shūto?, literally meaning "Venison Shoot"): Sanji, spinning horizontally in the air, kicks the opponent repeatedly in the chest and belly, finishing the attack with a powerful axe kick on the head with the speed, heat and strength of the Diable Jambe mode. This was first seen being used to defeat Scarlet during the events of One Piece Film: Strong World.

Bien Cuit: Grill Shot (熟焼(ビアン・キュイ) グリル・ショット Bian Kyui: Guriru Shotto?, literally meaning "Well Cooked: Grill Shot"): A new technique learned after two years of training in Kamabakka Kingdom. Running at his target at incredible speeds (if done underwater, after using Blue Walk), Sanji will spin around slightly and deliver a strong back kick to the center of his target. This will burn a significant amount of the target (considering that it was used underwater, several thousand meters down) around the kicked area and leave a crisscrossed grill shaped burn. This attack seems to be an enhanced version of Diable Jambe: Mouton Shot. This was first seen underwater against one of the Kraken's tentacles. This move is corrected in the anime, where Sanji deliver a back kick with his left leg instead of have his right leg in flames and delivering a front kick with his right leg. In the FUNimation subs, it is called Bien Cuit Grill Shoot.

Poêle à Frire: Spectre (焼鉄鍋(ポアル・ア・フリール) スペクトル Poaru a Furīru: Supekutoru?, literally meaning "Frying Pan: Spectrum"): Another new technique learned after two years of training in Kamabakka Kingdom. After using Sky Walk, Sanji kicks repeatedly downward with his flaming leg, to take out multiple opponents. The way Sanji moves his flaming leg is very similar to the way Ivankov moves his head while using Ganmen Spectrum, which seems to be the reason why Sanji decided to put the "Spectre" word (which is French for Spectrum) in the name of this attack. This technique seems to be an enhanced version of Diable Jambe: Extra Hachis, as Sanji kicks only with his flaming leg, not with the other. It was first seen being used against several New Fishman Pirates.

Collier Strike (首肉(コリエ)ストライク Korie Sutoraiku?): This technique is a new version of Collier Shoot, but now combined with Diable Jambe. Sanji jumps into the air, appearing in front of his opponent and then lands a devastating kick to their neck. This kick is not only strong enough to send the opponent flying while burning them, but also releases a small stream of fire that pierces through the opponent's body. This move was first seen used against some pursuers on Punk Hazard.
Back to top Go down
Black Leg Sanji

Black Leg Sanji

Money : 12990

Sanji  Vinsmoke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanji Vinsmoke   Sanji  Vinsmoke Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 9:33 pm

ill take it.
Back to top Go down
Dark Sky Dragon

Dark Sky Dragon

Money : 15317

Experience
Exp:
Sanji  Vinsmoke Left_bar_bleue0/0Sanji  Vinsmoke Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Anime point: 0
Lvl: 100

Sanji  Vinsmoke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanji Vinsmoke   Sanji  Vinsmoke Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 9:57 pm

enjoy it
Back to top Go down
Order

Order

Money : 14148

Sanji  Vinsmoke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanji Vinsmoke   Sanji  Vinsmoke Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 4:50 pm

back up for sell
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sanji  Vinsmoke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanji Vinsmoke   Sanji  Vinsmoke Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sanji Vinsmoke
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Dimensions :: Applications :: Character Applications for sell-
Jump to: