Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................

The world of anime has cracked and split up! Now once again all the dimensions have come together as one.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
This is a site-wide announcement. Current events include we have a skip 20 years into the future at this point and we are now holding one of our biggest events ever a big Tournament which will be held at the Starlight Colosseum check it out
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 103 on Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:01 am
Latest topics
» Second day of school
Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:20 pm by Kaya

» School of warriors information
Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:52 am by Rays

» Camelot Kings and Knights
Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:33 pm by Softy

» Welcome to Animedimensions
Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:38 pm by Rays

» Nefertari Vivi
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:57 pm by Order

» Meruem
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:54 pm by Order

» Cell

» Nami

» Minerva Orland
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:53 pm by Order

» Kisame Hoshigaki
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:50 pm by Order

» Enrico Pucci
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:49 pm by Order

»  Madara Uchiha

» Master Zero

» Killer B
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:48 pm by Order

»  Kiba Inuzuka
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:46 pm by Order

February 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Most active topics
Chunin to Jounin exams
Talk about the plot
In the cover of the night
Genin to Chunin exams
Christmas Party
A friendly visit
Team 12 meeting
A date with Muron
Ray and Shinra training day with Masami
Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited
Most Viewed Topics
Vegeta
Broly
Erza Scarlet
Nico Robin
Kakashi Hatake
Natsu Dragneel
Talk about the plot
Athena saints
Yoh Asakura
Gildarts Clive
Top posters
Kratos (1259)

Reveck (949)

Dark Sky Dragon (938)

Ice Dragon (901)

musiclover10x10 (870)

John Is God (565)

Blaze Heart (556)

Uncrowned (543)

Izutsu (518)

Sky King (455)

Top posting users this month
Kaya

Top posting users this week
Affiliates
</td

Share | 

This Cold World

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Odin

PostSubject: This Cold World   Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:05 am

Fei walked the cold streets, of Camelot. a couple of people looked at him giving him cold dark stares as if they haven't seen a person talk to himself before. Others looked at him as if to help up, but as hard as they tried to helped him, he shrugged them off. "Get your hands off of me, I don't need the pity from you pricks, you look down on us." Fei stormed off into the nearest ally, it started to rain and he fell down collapsing near the trash cans, he took a wound to the gut. It was rather huge, but Fei refused the help of others.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Savior

PostSubject: Re: This Cold World   Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:23 am

"That pathetic excuse of a human has one more time to disrespect me... That ingrate!" Kasa, luckily for the guy, stormed out of the bar before she let her emotions get the best of her. She'd been trying to land a job for the past several days, and had been promised a favor from the owner of the bar she'd just left, but the owner left everything to his son. Kasa in a furious rage was no longer aware of herself kicking around trashcans around Fei, cursing as she went along. She went to take another step when she tripped over him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Odin

PostSubject: Re: This Cold World   Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:28 am

Fei grunted out in pain, he turn over. "Ouch, who the hell?" Fei was still down, he wasn't able to open his good eye, his eye patch however was on the other side during the shift. He switch personalities with his other much more blood lust personality, Akuma. "........FUCK!!!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Savior

PostSubject: Re: This Cold World   Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:54 pm

"Oh.." Kasa stirred. She hit the ground pretty hard; she didn't see him there. "Sorry.." She offered a hand to help him up, while wondering what the hell happened to him. He looked busted up pretty good, but she'd been sure she hadn't kicked him in the head. "You ok?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Odin

PostSubject: Re: This Cold World   Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:32 pm

"Yea, I'm ok." Akuma said bluntly, his eye was closed and he pulled down a trash can to get up, he quickly leaned against the wall. He slowly opened his eyes to see just who he was talking to. She reminded him, well them of Akira's old girl. Akuma shot his eyes from her face to the fallen trash cans. "What's someone like you walking down this ally, you know a lot of strange people wait for females like you down these alleyways."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Savior

PostSubject: Re: This Cold World   Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:08 pm

"I assure you. I can take care of myself. I had some business to take care of." Kasa didn't trust him, although he didn't look like he could pose any harm to her. She pauses and looks him up and down. "What happened to you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Odin

PostSubject: Re: This Cold World   Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:24 pm

Akuma dared not to look at her, but simply got up. "This? It's just a flesh wound. I'll manage." Akuma had moved a bit but stumbled but didn't fall over. "So, what got you upset, you probably don't know it but you kick awfully hard when your mad." Akuma said, as he chuckled, he avoided answering her question.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Savior

PostSubject: Re: This Cold World   Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:18 am

"Nice, but tell me who did this to you?" Kasa wasn't going to let him by that easy. She didn't know why she felt so convicted to help him, she just met him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Odin

PostSubject: Re: This Cold World   Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:35 am

"These wounds, if you must know, came from a Deadman. This wound will simply, heal up." That was all the information Akuma was giving her. He sucked up the pain ignoring it and walked a bit towards her. "Why do you care so much, we don't know each other, so why your so cheered to help me?" Akuma was wondering why.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Cold World   

Back to top Go down

This Cold World
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1