Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................
Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................
Anime Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world of anime has cracked and split up! Now once again all the dimensions have come together as one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Anime being use now Naruto,Seven Deadly Sins,My Hero Academia and One Piece. The color will be change soon I'll have someone do it. Check the news off updates.
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 369 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 7:27 pm
Latest topics
» Animedimensions News
Hachou Hachou no Mi Icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2017 8:54 am by Quake

» The return of Connor
Hachou Hachou no Mi Icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 2:58 am by Blue Haze

» Nagato
Hachou Hachou no Mi Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 4:59 am by Zero

» Mirio Togata
Hachou Hachou no Mi Icon_minitimeSat May 20, 2017 2:50 am by Zero

» Shoto Todoroki
Hachou Hachou no Mi Icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 11:55 pm by Zero

» Sasuke Uchiha
Hachou Hachou no Mi Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 6:42 pm by Dark Sky Dragon

» Enel
Hachou Hachou no Mi Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2017 12:30 am by Zero

» Roronoa zoro
Hachou Hachou no Mi Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:14 pm by Zero

» Vegeta
Hachou Hachou no Mi Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:06 pm by Zero

» Goku (up for grabs)
Hachou Hachou no Mi Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:03 pm by Zero

» Bad news
Hachou Hachou no Mi Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 3:11 pm by Yomi

» Second day of school
Hachou Hachou no Mi Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 12:27 am by Sleeping Slave

» School of warriors information
Hachou Hachou no Mi Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2017 1:52 am by Rays

» Camelot Kings and Knights
Hachou Hachou no Mi Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 5:33 pm by Softy

» Nefertari Vivi
Hachou Hachou no Mi Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 5:57 pm by Order

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Most active topics
Talk about the plot
A friendly visit
Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited
Second day of school
Akatsuki
Journey to Asgard
The first day of school
Thanksgiving party
Training a young swordsman
The Gotei 13
Most Viewed Topics
Talk about the plot
Nico Robin
Vegeta
Natsu Dragneel
Kakashi Hatake
Broly
Erza Scarlet
Athena saints
Yoh Asakura
Gildarts Clive
Top posters
Kratos (1259)
Hachou Hachou no Mi I_vote_lcapHachou Hachou no Mi I_voting_barHachou Hachou no Mi I_vote_rcap 
Reveck (949)
Hachou Hachou no Mi I_vote_lcapHachou Hachou no Mi I_voting_barHachou Hachou no Mi I_vote_rcap 
Dark Sky Dragon (947)
Ice Dragon (912)
musiclover10x10 (870)
John Is God (565)
Blaze Heart (556)
Uncrowned (547)
Izutsu (518)
Sky King (456)
Top posting users this month
Red Flame
Queen
Quake
Yomi
Thea
Lax Lightning
Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates
</td

Hachou Hachou no Mi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raken

Raken

Money : 12496

Hachou Hachou no Mi Empty
PostSubject: Hachou Hachou no Mi   Hachou Hachou no Mi Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 11:19 pm

Name of Devil Fruit:Hachou Hachou no Mi
Is the Devil Fruit Adopted?no
If Adopted, who last owned the fruit?
If Adopted, when was the last activity of the previous owner?
Type of Devil Fruit:Paramecia
Devil Fruit Appearance:The Hachou Hachou no Mi takes on the appearance of a vibrantly purple eggplant. Lik all devil fruits it has swirls, but it is off color from normal eggplant in that it it is a very bright and flamboyant shade of purple that almost seems to shine as if it weree releasing energy in the form of light.

What character is this fruit for?Ron Galaga
Has your character already been created and accepted?yes
How your character came to possess the fruit:He ate it on an island
Ability Description:This fruit allows the uesr to generate and manipulate an erratic wavelength of electro-static energy. This electricity is purple whereas most is white or yellow or blue. The host has a habit of naming the attacks "Coil".

Abilities given by the fruit:
Cluster Bolt: A powerful basic attack. This attack is usually unintentionally unleashed during the hosts first use of their powers. It can be quite devastating. It focuses much electricity in the palm before firing several bolts of energy simultaneously.

Giant Cluster Bolt: A modified cluster bolt where the multiple blasts of energy merge making a large arrow shaped ray of electro-static energy. Ca induce a horribly painful electrical shock.

Boomix Cannon: Charges amounts of electricity into a ball before firing it as a powerful beam on energy.

Ion Coil*: Fires a small burst of electro-static energy which traces an erratic pattern in the air. It can temporarily stun the target with electricity.

Spark Coil*: A reinforced Ion Coil that ricochettes of targets to strike the foe. Hard to predict it's course.

Wave Coil*: This Fruits most practicle attack. Triples the effectiveness of the Plasma Coil. It fires three small bursts of energy that repel and attract each other forming a triangular erratic vibratory wave that can severly stun enemies.

Helix Coil*: Halves the Strength and Speed of the Wave Coil but allows the user to track moving enemies by their Bio-electric fields allowing this attack to trace and follow it's target, may also induce a paralyzing shock.

Static Coil*: An attack that fires a bolt of electro-static energy at the foe. It flies straight but is harder to control.

Wave Canon*: Condenses the energy into a powerful orb which can be fired at a relatively high speed. It can change direction mid flight by being attracted to the targets Bio-electric field. It induces a severe electric shock.

Spiral Coil*: When not released, a Wave Cannon attack can be shoved into an opponent. The spinning electricicty in whch case has nowhere to go and blows the enemy back in a violent spiraling motion.

EMP Coil*: An attack that condenses electricity into a flashing object thrown at the foe. It releases a pulse of electrostatic energy. Mainly used as a deterent as the wave can temporarily stun weaker targets.

Gust Coil: A weak attack used as an interruption. It looses a small blast of charged air that spirals at the foe driving two apart and temporarily stopping an offense.

Flash Coil*: Shorts electricity in the users palms creating flashes of light and sound. Used as a distraction.

Fisti-Coil*: Draws electricity to the users fist do increase the damage of a melee punch. May also induce a paralyzing shock.

Charge Coil*: Released bolts of energy fron the users body in all directions. This is best used against multiple foes as a defensive ability. Can severerly electrocute targets but can tire the user depending on the duration of time it is used.

Circus Coil*: Slams the users hands together to release a shower of Ion Coils in all directions.

Thread/Whip Coil*: Releases a long thin thread of energy from the users fingertips, it acts like a whip in battle, but can also bind opponents delivering a painful electric shock.

Serpent Coil*: Combines attributes from several attacks forming a reinforced spiraling erratic electro-staic energy beam. The beam flies at the foe tracing a random path, making it very hard to dodge. Can induce a heavy electric shock.

Shock Coil*: Generates huge amounts of electro-static energy then fires it it a huge coiling wave that connects to the foes Bio-electric field inducing a heavy overload of electical energy. It is one of this fruits most powerful attacks.

X Coil:Engulf the host in electro-static energy turning their eyes green and their hair to stand up increase their power,speed and endurance by sixteen.

X Cluster:The host fires thousand of huge blasts of electricity that move amazingly faster than the first

X Cannon:The host focus electricity into a big so big that it engulf his hand the he shots
Back to top Go down
Sky King

Sky King

Money : 14751

Experience
Exp:
Hachou Hachou no Mi Left_bar_bleue0/0Hachou Hachou no Mi Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Anime point: 0
Lvl: 100

Hachou Hachou no Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hachou Hachou no Mi   Hachou Hachou no Mi Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 11:27 pm

Approved and well done

Hachou Hachou no Mi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Dimensions :: Applications :: Devil Fruit/Fighting Styles and Ship application-
Jump to: