Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................

The world of anime has cracked and split up! Now once again all the dimensions have come together as one.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
This is a site-wide announcement. Current events include we have a skip 20 years into the future at this point and we are now holding one of our biggest events ever a big Tournament which will be held at the Starlight Colosseum check it out
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

Sleeping Slave, Uncrowned

Most users ever online was 103 on Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:01 am
Latest topics
» Second day of school
Yesterday at 2:23 am by Blaze Heart

» Camelot Kings and Knights
Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:33 pm by Softy

» Welcome to Animedimensions
Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:38 pm by Rays

» Nefertari Vivi
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:57 pm by Order

» Meruem
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:54 pm by Order

» Cell

» Nami

» Minerva Orland
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:53 pm by Order

» Kisame Hoshigaki
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:50 pm by Order

» Enrico Pucci
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:49 pm by Order

»  Madara Uchiha

» Master Zero

» Killer B
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:48 pm by Order

»  Kiba Inuzuka
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:46 pm by Order

» Jellal Fernandes
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:42 pm by Order

January 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Most active topics
Chunin to Jounin exams
Talk about the plot
In the cover of the night
Genin to Chunin exams
Christmas Party
A friendly visit
Team 12 meeting
A date with Muron
Ray and Shinra training day with Masami
Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited
Most Viewed Topics
Vegeta
Broly
Erza Scarlet
Nico Robin
Kakashi Hatake
Natsu Dragneel
Talk about the plot
Athena saints
Yoh Asakura
Gildarts Clive
Top posters
Kratos (1259)

Reveck (949)

Dark Sky Dragon (938)

Ice Dragon (901)

musiclover10x10 (870)

John Is God (565)

Blaze Heart (555)

Uncrowned (543)

Izutsu (518)

Sky King (455)

Top posting users this month
Rays

Blaze Heart

Kaya

Red Flame

Top posting users this week
Blaze Heart

Affiliates
</td

Share | 

Fury of the red Moon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Unholy Demon

PostSubject: Fury of the red Moon   Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:11 pm

Zen-Aku had herd storys of a red moon only being able to be seen from this area.. so he came to see if the power from this rare moon could give him the strength to finish his search "Red moon.... a rare lunar event.. is will surely give me strength. hopefully the strength i need"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice Dragon
Master of Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Fury of the red Moon   Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:23 pm

Shinji was moving trough the area at fast speeds while having his anbu black ops gear on, he was on a misson ordered by the hokage to investigate a possible rogue ninja hidden in this area. Shinji stopped running and hid in the trees as he saw a man standing and looking at the moon he was not sure if this man was the rogue ninja he was searching for so he waited to observe the man to be sure it was not him.

PostSubject: Re: Fury of the red Moon   Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:44 am

Zen-Aku jumped to the top of a tall tree and stared at the red moon...... when he did he eyes became bright red.. and glowed... "what is this..... whats going on".... never seeing a red moon before he did not know what would happen... he fell from the tree.. but landed on all fours.. He started to change into his shadow wolf form.. but when he changed.. he was different.. he was more demonic.. he became filled with rage and anger.. the power of the red moon gave him great strength pumping up all his powers... at the cost of his sanity.. to get rid of this curse he must leave the area quickly but without.. a human sense he wont be able to figure it out
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice Dragon
Master of Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Fury of the red Moon   Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:44 am

Shinji observed what was happening and jumped down as he looked the man who had turned into a wolf "you know ive heard rumours about a man who can turn into a wolf because of the moon but i thought it was a lie" Shinji remembered that some mages were looking for this guy while warning that he was also extremely dangerious.

PostSubject: Re: Fury of the red Moon   Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:32 pm

Zen-Aku let out a loud roar.. Then stared at shinji in a deep demonic voice he said "Mages looking for me well when i am done with you.. i am gonna have to go see them now wont I" in truth Zen-Aku didn't attack people for no reason but the red moon was turning him more like a beast He summoned the last amount of will he had before the beast took over and said to shinji "Take me away from this Moon.. it will change me back.. plz i beg you AHHHHHH!!!" with that yell the last bit of the real Zen-Aku faded away and with it the beast was now in control
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice Dragon
Master of Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Fury of the red Moon   Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:04 pm

Shinji looked at him and removed his mask "No worries il help you out" Shinji look at him dead in the eye "i guess il have to beat you till i can remove you from here" Shinji then closed his eyes and relased the second level of his kekkei genkai "kazagumo kaijo" Shinji then compressed a massive amount of air that would be equlivant to a near quater of a ton on the tip of his knuckles. Shinji then ran at the wolf man at supersonic speeds in a attepmt to punch him near his lungs to knock him out of breath.

PostSubject: Re: Fury of the red Moon   Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:28 pm

"your fast i see but i am faster" Zen-Aku moved very quickly behind shinji and gave him a kick with his back legs.. not enough to do any real damage but with enough force to push him back. Zen-Aku flipped backwards and landed on all fours.. his front claws started to glow with energy... "if ur so fast dodge this".. he ran at shinji and leaped towards him claws out
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice Dragon
Master of Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Fury of the red Moon   Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:49 pm

Shinji smiled "you must realize something about me" Shinji dissapeared and appeared in the tree behind the wolf man "when it comes to speed im unbeatable" Shinji then jumped 100 feet into the air while in that proccess destroyed the tree he was standing on and created a powerfull fire on his feet giving him a thrust that made him break the sound barrier as he shot down towards the wolf man he was inches from hitting him on his spine area.

PostSubject: Re: Fury of the red Moon   Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:00 pm

Zen-Aku moved outta the way but still took a bunch of the damage and was slowly comming outta conseinceness
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice Dragon
Master of Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Fury of the red Moon   Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:58 pm

when Shinji landed he left a crater and made almost like a shock wave from the force. He then got up and looked at the wolf "I must say for you to be able dodge that is quite a skill" Shinji then opened his hands as lightning and fire started to fuse in his hands he then fired the lightning flame at the wolf man.

PostSubject: Re: Fury of the red Moon   Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:01 pm

Zen-Aku being winded from the hit.. jumped to dodge the attack... he dodeged it but when he landed he was knocked out... now if he is taken away from the moon he may change back. but there is no garentee
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice Dragon
Master of Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Fury of the red Moon   Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:05 pm

As soon as the wolf man collapsed Shinji bit his finger "Summoning jutsu" After he said that his dragon sonya appeared, Shinji grabbed the wolf man and hopped onto Sonya's back and took off, "Sonya double time now" After he said that she started to go super fast making it hard to see from the strength of air.

PostSubject: Re: Fury of the red Moon   Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:23 pm

Zen-Aku Slowly started to revert to his normal form now.. he was still unconsence.. it would take some time for him to wake.. the red moon was hard on him... as he turned he had grasped in his hands the scroll containing info on the temple he was so despritly looking for
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice Dragon
Master of Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Fury of the red Moon   Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:29 pm

Shinji bent down as he saw the scroll and was curious "Hmmm" Shinji took the scroll and looked at it and with his surprise he had scene this place before "hmmm i see i see" Shinji put the scroll back as they continued on "Well i cant bring you to my house my wife would kill me so il have to bring you to my beach house"

PostSubject: Re: Fury of the red Moon   Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:34 pm

as Zen-Aku slept he was having dreams of his life 1000 years ago before he was sealed away... dreams about when he was Colt.. when he was human... Zen-Aku started to toss and turn.. "nooo noo my brothers sister nooo... i will find you we will be together again.. noo noooo NOOOO!!" Zen-Aku awoke from the nightmare.. "where am I... what is going on"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice Dragon
Master of Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Fury of the red Moon   Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:39 pm

Shinji was sitting on sonya's head he turned around and saw the wolf man was awake" Ah you awake" Shinji turned around and walked over to him "You were under the red moons control and after you and i fighting you were knocked out so i got you as far away from the moon as possible and well it seemed to work". Shinji looked at him and smiled "Im Shinji Shikon nice to meet you"

PostSubject: Re: Fury of the red Moon   Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:46 pm

"I am Zen-Aku.. A pleasure. Now where are you taking me excatly" Zen-Aku never really trusting anyone secretly gather magical energy just in case anything happen.. "Thank you for saving me from that moon.. I apologize for my tone... I have just been searching for something for a long time" Zen-Aku looked at the scroll and shed a tear he whispered to him self.. "i will find you i swear upon it"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice Dragon
Master of Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Fury of the red Moon   Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:54 pm

Shinji sat down "well originally I was planning to take you to my beach house to reacover but since your awake il just let you off where you want to go" Shinji saw him looking at the scroll "whats so important about the place on that scroll"

PostSubject: Re: Fury of the red Moon   Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:59 pm

"it hold something very dear to me that i have been searching for. for a very long time" Zen-Aku opened the scroll have you seen anything like this before. Zen-Aku handed him the scroll hoping he knew something anything about the temple
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice Dragon
Master of Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Fury of the red Moon   Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:13 pm

Shinji smiled "Actually i looked at it while you were passed out and yes i have scene this temple before" Shinji looked at him seriously "But its in a place that's guarded by very strong mages no one is aloud there and if you trespass they will kill you"

PostSubject: Re: Fury of the red Moon   Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:24 pm

"they are stopping me from nothing i must get in there i ask you this.. will you help me.. or will you try to stop me as well" Zen-Aku made his creasent blade appear in his hand. "if you could help me i would be most greatful i maybe a demon. but i still value honour" Zen-Aku now more serious then he had ever been he knows he can not do this alone he needs help
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice Dragon
Master of Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Fury of the red Moon   Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:37 pm

"It depends...... What are you looking for that temple is sacred grounds to some special mage's and I don't plan to break in unless its a serious situation" Sonya was still flying while they were talking.

PostSubject: Re: Fury of the red Moon   Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:40 pm

"inside holds a flute in the shape of a dagger.... and in that flute are three crystals holding my brothers and sister prisoner inside... i wish to get this flute back and free them" Zen-Aku looked straight into shinjis eyes... Zen-Aku's were glowing blue at this point... "i need to free them so we can become one again"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice Dragon
Master of Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Fury of the red Moon   Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:54 pm

Shinji looked at him "Alright il believe you but if you do anything else il end it right then and there" Shinji turned to sonya told her where to go "Alright how are you feeling"

PostSubject: Re: Fury of the red Moon   Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:23 am

Zen-Aku looked at shinji.. "i am fine my wounds healed up almost instantly.. that moon did give me 1 thing thou... i feel stronger.. much stronger.." Zen-Aku howled at the moon and started to absorb power from the moon... just in case the fights ahead were really tough. "and as long as no one gets in my way there will be peace.. but so you know.. if anyone tries to stop me from getting the flute.. i will kill them with out hesitation" Zen-Aku abosorbed more and more power..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fury of the red Moon   Today at 12:42 am

Back to top Go down

Fury of the red Moon
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next