Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................
Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................
Anime Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world of anime has cracked and split up! Now once again all the dimensions have come together as one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Anime being use now Naruto,Seven Deadly Sins,My Hero Academia and One Piece. The color will be change soon I'll have someone do it. Check the news off updates.
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests

Ice Dragon

Most users ever online was 369 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 7:27 pm
Latest topics
» Animedimensions News
Ai Kishimoto reserved  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2017 8:54 am by Quake

» The return of Connor
Ai Kishimoto reserved  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 2:58 am by Blue Haze

» Nagato
Ai Kishimoto reserved  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 4:59 am by Zero

» Mirio Togata
Ai Kishimoto reserved  Icon_minitimeSat May 20, 2017 2:50 am by Zero

» Shoto Todoroki
Ai Kishimoto reserved  Icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 11:55 pm by Zero

» Sasuke Uchiha
Ai Kishimoto reserved  Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 6:42 pm by Dark Sky Dragon

» Enel
Ai Kishimoto reserved  Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2017 12:30 am by Zero

» Roronoa zoro
Ai Kishimoto reserved  Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:14 pm by Zero

» Vegeta
Ai Kishimoto reserved  Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:06 pm by Zero

» Goku (up for grabs)
Ai Kishimoto reserved  Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:03 pm by Zero

» Bad news
Ai Kishimoto reserved  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 3:11 pm by Yomi

» Second day of school
Ai Kishimoto reserved  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 12:27 am by Sleeping Slave

» School of warriors information
Ai Kishimoto reserved  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2017 1:52 am by Rays

» Camelot Kings and Knights
Ai Kishimoto reserved  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 5:33 pm by Softy

» Nefertari Vivi
Ai Kishimoto reserved  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 5:57 pm by Order

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Most active topics
Talk about the plot
A friendly visit
Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited
Second day of school
Akatsuki
Journey to Asgard
The first day of school
Thanksgiving party
Training a young swordsman
The Gotei 13
Most Viewed Topics
Talk about the plot
Nico Robin
Vegeta
Natsu Dragneel
Kakashi Hatake
Broly
Erza Scarlet
Athena saints
Yoh Asakura
Gildarts Clive
Top posters
Kratos (1259)
Ai Kishimoto reserved  I_vote_lcapAi Kishimoto reserved  I_voting_barAi Kishimoto reserved  I_vote_rcap 
Reveck (949)
Ai Kishimoto reserved  I_vote_lcapAi Kishimoto reserved  I_voting_barAi Kishimoto reserved  I_vote_rcap 
Dark Sky Dragon (947)
Ice Dragon (912)
musiclover10x10 (870)
John Is God (565)
Blaze Heart (556)
Uncrowned (547)
Izutsu (518)
Sky King (456)
Top posting users this month
Yomi
Red Flame
Queen
Quake
Thea
Lax Lightning
Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates
</td

Ai Kishimoto reserved

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Frozen Tail

Frozen Tail

Money : 14491

Experience
Exp:
Ai Kishimoto reserved  Left_bar_bleue0/0Ai Kishimoto reserved  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Anime point: 0
Lvl: 5

Ai Kishimoto reserved  Empty
PostSubject: Ai Kishimoto reserved    Ai Kishimoto reserved  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 7:24 am

Name : Ai Kishimoto
Nickname:Aqua Dragon,Water queen,One who flood the whole world,Blossom
Appearance :Ai Kishimoto reserved  Ai_110
Ai Kishimoto reserved  Ai10

Personality :Ai was probably one was one of the more down to earth Kishimoto girls of her generation she had a good head on her shoulders she knew right from wrong better than most in her family. Ai care for little kids so much that she started taking in little kids who didn't have parents or who parents mistreated them, she easily had a strong heart for Ai saw many dark things on her missions and it would cause any other ninja to fall int a dark hole. Ai love her family so much that she was like their second mother while there was all these girls in her family none acted like a mother like her and nor were as outspoken and calm as her.
History :Ai is the middle child of the Kishimoto and even as a child Ai looked up to her big brothers that were ninjas and her few big sisters who were ninjas as well. Ai train from a young age to become a ninja when she finally became a ninja Ai began to make skills that other Kishimoto's didn't have. All of her siblings had great fire abilities but Ai was bless with the ability of Suiton and she made the best of it Ai began to use water from the air or in the body to cast her jutsu and they became so deadly that she couldn't out match her element which is lightning. Ai left home when she was 19 years old and got herself a huge house and began taking in kids from her mission or who had no parents or who parents didn't take care of them. She was a mother to all a kind woman but her life was short live Ai was killed with all her children by Ren magic poisoning her so she couldn't use her abilities. Later she was brought back under the perfect control of Gunha as his puppet and his guardian.
Clan:Kishimoto
Ninja Village: Yukigakure
Number of mission taken:600 but it is unknown how many S,A,B,C,D missions they were to add up to that number
Number of mission finished:600

S rank missions:(if you taken any put the number)
A rank missions:(if you taken any put the number)
B rank missions:(if you taken any put the number)
C rank missions:(if you taken any put the number)
D rank missions:(if you taken any put the number)

Weapon Name:none
Weapon Looks:none
Weapon Command :none

Race:Human
Strenghts:Ai was a master at using her Suiton element she was able to use water where there was no water and she could create things like huge water snakes or water swords out of the water she had so much control over water that Ai became able to pull the water out of the ground and use it as part of her jutsus, a jutsu master Ai was the one who started creating more then one justu a technique which would pass down through her clan and would be perfected. Ai had great use of ninja weapons and taijutsu while she never use swords Ai could trap a person with her kunai and things and with her taijutsu skills she became able to move like a cat while snapping necks or punching people in their throats and throwing her ninja weapons at them
weakness:Ai was weak to poison as it was what killed her the gas or being struck by poison which ever one she couldn't handle it. Ai was never good in sword combat which is why she always used ninja tools because when it came to using swords she could get her hands cut off.

Element:Suiton,Fuuton
Fighting stlye:Taijutsu
Other Things:Ai had a total of thirty-four kids in her house and they all died the oldest that died in her house was five sixteen year olds
Back to top Go down

Ai Kishimoto reserved
Page 1 of 1