Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................

The world of anime has cracked and split up! Now once again all the dimensions have come together as one.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
This is a site-wide announcement. Current events include we have a skip 20 years into the future at this point and we are now holding one of our biggest events ever a big Tournament which will be held at the Starlight Colosseum check it out
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 103 on Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:01 am
Latest topics
» Bad news
Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:11 pm by Yomi

» Second day of school
Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:27 am by Sleeping Slave

» School of warriors information
Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:52 am by Rays

» Camelot Kings and Knights
Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:33 pm by Softy

» Welcome to Animedimensions
Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:38 pm by Rays

» Nefertari Vivi
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:57 pm by Order

» Meruem
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:54 pm by Order

» Cell

» Nami

» Minerva Orland
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:53 pm by Order

» Kisame Hoshigaki
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:50 pm by Order

» Enrico Pucci
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:49 pm by Order

»  Madara Uchiha

» Master Zero

» Killer B
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:48 pm by Order

March 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Most active topics
Chunin to Jounin exams
Talk about the plot
In the cover of the night
Genin to Chunin exams
Christmas Party
A friendly visit
Team 12 meeting
A date with Muron
Ray and Shinra training day with Masami
Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited
Most Viewed Topics
Vegeta
Broly
Erza Scarlet
Nico Robin
Kakashi Hatake
Natsu Dragneel
Talk about the plot
Athena saints
Yoh Asakura
Gildarts Clive
Top posters
Kratos (1259)

Reveck (949)

Dark Sky Dragon (938)

Ice Dragon (901)

musiclover10x10 (870)

John Is God (565)

Blaze Heart (556)

Uncrowned (543)

Izutsu (518)

Sky King (455)

Top posting users this month
Sleeping Slave

Yomi

Top posting users this week
Yomi

Affiliates
</td

Share | 

Going for a Swim

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Achilles

PostSubject: Going for a Swim   Sat May 11, 2013 8:22 pm

Alistair made his way through the surrouding woods, finishing off the double stick popsickle he had bought on his way to the Lake. He finally found his way to the edge and looked around admiring the beauty and serenity of the enviroment. He caught a falling petal in his hand and then threw it into the lake before unbuckled his swordbelt, stabbing it into the ground, before placing his Jacket and over shirt ontop. He folded his pants, revealing the swimtrunks he wore under them, and place the pants next to his sword and upper body clothing. He then dove headfirst into the lake, before floating to the top on his back staring up at the Sky.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Storm King

PostSubject: Re: Going for a Swim   Mon May 13, 2013 2:15 pm

Zenos came walking through the lake to see its beauty while coming closer to the lake he notice somebody had gone into the lake for a swim while they weren't suppose to Zenos notice to many people doing it before this so he had no reason for yelling at this person walking closer Zenos got a look at his face "Is the water good?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Achilles

PostSubject: Re: Going for a Swim   Mon May 13, 2013 5:28 pm

Alistair caulked his head backward before rolling his body over like a log to see who was talking to him. He began to tread water and respond. "Better than good, very refreshing and tranquil here. Good place to get away. I hope my being here hasn't thrown a wrench in your plans for relaxation."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Storm King

PostSubject: Re: Going for a Swim   Mon May 13, 2013 7:04 pm

"We don't come here to relax we have our own garden for that" Zenos said looking at the man while he looked at him he crossed his arm he seem to be enjoying himself in this lake
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Achilles

PostSubject: Re: Going for a Swim   Tue May 14, 2013 5:46 pm

"Your own gard...." Alistairs words trailed off as his mind connected the dots. "A Salvani, I'm sorry I forgot these lands were frequented by the Salvani's. Now I feel real bad for jumping in your lake." He swam to the edge where his sword and cloak awaited him. Climbing out he put the cloak on and tied his sword back around his waist. "May I at least admire the surroudings?" He asked looking at the trees and their refelction in the water.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Storm King

PostSubject: Re: Going for a Swim   Tue May 14, 2013 11:31 pm

"I have no problem with that" Zenos let him get dress he wouldn't have any problem with him being around as he cared this lake wasn't important to him more of an importance to his clan "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Achilles

PostSubject: Re: Going for a Swim   Tue May 14, 2013 11:38 pm

"Alistair Fabren of the Tranquil Lands. And You may be?" He returned the question.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Storm King

PostSubject: Re: Going for a Swim   Sat May 18, 2013 1:30 pm

"Zenos Salvani son of Zeo Szabo"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Achilles

PostSubject: Re: Going for a Swim   Sun May 19, 2013 8:35 pm

Alistair figured as much without Zenos needing to say it out loud. He could tell form the hair and similiar facial features, but even more so from the way with which he carried himself. He extended his hand to shake Zenos'. "It is nice to meet you, I knew..." he paused deciding to change what he was going to say "of Zeo Szabo, a good man from most accounts of him."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Storm King

PostSubject: Re: Going for a Swim   Sat May 25, 2013 5:38 am

Zenos cross his arms and look at Alistair something didn't feel right about this man however he wasn't sure if he should do anything about it for now he just watch and listen to everything that he was going to say "Yes I suppose he was"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Achilles

PostSubject: Re: Going for a Swim   Tue May 28, 2013 2:48 am

Alistair had seen enough combatants in his day to be pretty accurate about their abilities just from looks and like most Salvani's this kid had it. "I can tell from the way you move and your hands that you are quite gifted with a sword, what kind do you use?" He said the sword collector in him sneaking its way out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Storm King

PostSubject: Re: Going for a Swim   Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:05 pm

"A Salvani weapon" Zenos said this guy was he looking at him and judging his skill that easily it made Zenos wonder just a little bit "A keyblade and angel sword" He then gave him the full truth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Achilles

PostSubject: Re: Going for a Swim   Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:40 pm

"Both fine blades, I have had the pleasure of crossing my own" he held up Runesave "With a few of each type in the past." He drew runesave in the blink of an eye, he was so practiced that drawing his blade was like breathing to him. He tossed it over to Zenos for him to admire. "Beautiful isn't she?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Storm King

PostSubject: Re: Going for a Swim   Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:05 pm

Zenos caught Alistair sword he held it in his hand looking at it just by the weight and how it felt he could tell that this sword was very well made and handle with great care Zenos walk back over to Alistair giving him back his sword "Very beautiful blade"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Achilles

PostSubject: Re: Going for a Swim   Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:11 pm

"Thank you" He said taking it back and resheathing it. "I'm afraid I haven't been too honest with you Zenos. However Runesave likes you so I feel I should tell you the truth. I'm a Tremelay" He paused for moment "Or more precisely an adopted Tremelay, one who fought alongside and then against your father during the Wars and subsequent Tremelay betrayal. If that changes your opinion to let me stay lakeside here, and leave your territory immediately I understand."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Storm King

PostSubject: Re: Going for a Swim   Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:31 pm

"I do not care" Zenos simply said and he simply left it at there he saw no importance in what Alistar had just told him all he did was shrug
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Achilles

PostSubject: Re: Going for a Swim   Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:53 am

Alistair was pleased and turned his attention back to the crystal clear waters of the lake. "What's the story behind this place? Any myths or legends about it?" Alistair asked intrested in the peaceful lakeside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Storm King

PostSubject: Re: Going for a Swim   Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:57 pm

"It is said that this lake is the reason the Salvani live around this area. Stories go far back as to say that the 8th king of the Salvani found this lake and made it his place for training. Zeo my father however thought this lake was beautiful and was the place where he spent most of his time with his love Kairi which is why our castle is built so close to it"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going for a Swim   

Back to top Go down

Going for a Swim
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1