Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................

The world of anime has cracked and split up! Now once again all the dimensions have come together as one.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
This is a site-wide announcement. Current events include we have a skip 20 years into the future at this point and we are now holding one of our biggest events ever a big Tournament which will be held at the Starlight Colosseum check it out
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 103 on Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:01 am
Latest topics
» Second day of school
Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:20 pm by Kaya

» School of warriors information
Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:52 am by Rays

» Camelot Kings and Knights
Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:33 pm by Softy

» Welcome to Animedimensions
Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:38 pm by Rays

» Nefertari Vivi
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:57 pm by Order

» Meruem
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:54 pm by Order

» Cell

» Nami

» Minerva Orland
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:53 pm by Order

» Kisame Hoshigaki
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:50 pm by Order

» Enrico Pucci
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:49 pm by Order

»  Madara Uchiha

» Master Zero

» Killer B
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:48 pm by Order

»  Kiba Inuzuka
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:46 pm by Order

February 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Most active topics
Chunin to Jounin exams
Talk about the plot
In the cover of the night
Genin to Chunin exams
Christmas Party
A friendly visit
Team 12 meeting
A date with Muron
Ray and Shinra training day with Masami
Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited
Most Viewed Topics
Vegeta
Broly
Erza Scarlet
Nico Robin
Kakashi Hatake
Natsu Dragneel
Talk about the plot
Athena saints
Yoh Asakura
Gildarts Clive
Top posters
Kratos (1259)

Reveck (949)

Dark Sky Dragon (938)

Ice Dragon (901)

musiclover10x10 (870)

John Is God (565)

Blaze Heart (556)

Uncrowned (543)

Izutsu (518)

Sky King (455)

Top posting users this month
Kaya

Top posting users this week
Affiliates
</td

Share | 

Nike Ascending (Jean and Nike's Adventure)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Uncrowned

PostSubject: Nike Ascending (Jean and Nike's Adventure)   Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:00 pm

Nike had told Jean to wait for awhile and entered the lair of Odin alone, giving him instructions to come in after the 40+ mins. that it had taken Jean to beat Bahamut.

It had been 40 mins, and when Jean came in he would find Nike laying on the floor with a slight crack in his soul greaves, breathing heavily, and a large pool of blood surrounding him. "Damn."

PostSubject: Re: Nike Ascending (Jean and Nike's Adventure)   Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:04 am

Jean walked inside the cavern, it was silent; a tad bit too silent. He saw Nike covered in blood and breathing heavy. Jean looked at Nike struggle against what appeared to be a rather huge tall man on a horse, the horse cried out and the man pointed his blade at Nike. Jean remembered back to what Xavier said, he was given the mission to ensure Nike would be back in one piece. "Nike, your a disappointment. How is it that I'm not the guild master and you are, losing to such a scrub of an ancient. It's... why it's pathetic." Jean was his usual harsh, he figured these words would push Nike considering he didn't like nagging moments from anyone.

PostSubject: Re: Nike Ascending (Jean and Nike's Adventure)   Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:17 pm

"The thing has different forms" he said "It was tough enough to beat him and then goes and puts on his armor while summoning that damn horse." He said rising to his feet. Internally he was thinking about how smart this thing was, Bahamut from what he watched has bestial and raw power, but Odin lived up to his moniker as a wise all father. He had countered Nikes magics well and with beautiful precision, so when Nike switched to Martial Arts he figured he'd have the advantage but that was not the case. 
Everytime Nike went to get in close range for hand to hand the Ancient would swipe his weapon just enough to throw his rythym off.

PostSubject: Re: Nike Ascending (Jean and Nike's Adventure)   Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:04 am

Jean stood back to access the problem at hand, Nike had a tough opponent indeed, he wrapped his head around this Odin character fighting style. Jean dodged the incoming rubble that flew his way from the two fighting. "Nike, your an idiot." Jean thought about it again, shaking his head he knew a way for Nike to turn the tables, well at least make it balance. "Use your dragon abilities, weren't dragon slayers very keen on senses? This Odin character can parry, and predict your obvious savage style. So let him rush you while you predict his moves." Jean said that refusing to give anymore tips to the battle; after all it was Nike's battle not Jeans.

PostSubject: Re: Nike Ascending (Jean and Nike's Adventure)   Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:58 am

"I've tried the counterattacking angle, even tried seikuken." Nike said "Thanks for the advice, but this is just the kind of opponent that I gotta beat head on. Plus..." He pointed at a sigil on Odins armor. "I've sealed most of his magic, the power of his attacks is weakened." He finished his sentence with a slight grimace, his duel with Ryo although he had been healed, was still fresh in his body, and he thought to himself he should've taken a break before taking on an ancient. He balled his hands into fist before flicking them out and sending tiny balls of light throughout the battle area, the light shot out lasers turning the battlefield seemingly into a laser guided alert system. If Odin moved and made contact with the light it would burn him and alert Nike to it, thus giving Nike more time to react to Odins counters. With this he took off straight at Odins face a ball of energy in his hand as he punched the Ancient.

PostSubject: Re: Nike Ascending (Jean and Nike's Adventure)   Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:17 am

Jean sat down, it would seem his guild master had a problem. Odin looked at the orbs of light, the large guardian grabbed it's cape and was covered in a sphere of light and lightning. Gale blades shot from the sphere hitting Nike's orbs causing a chain reaction of explosions.

PostSubject: Re: Nike Ascending (Jean and Nike's Adventure)   Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:37 pm

As Nikes hand made contact with Odins face, it was as if Odins wisdom rubbed off on him. It suddenly became clear what he had to do not just in this battle but for the future of his guild as well. Nike gave a small smile as this realization brought a new adventure and idea to his head, giving hima renewed vigor to end this fight. He landed on the ground after sending Odin flying with a punch and shooting two beams in a cross pattern at Odins horse. He took a deep breath "Been a long time since I've done this....." White Scales began to cover Nikes arms and partially his face. His magic power was rapidly increasing and causing the cave they were in to begin to crack and crumble as his body began to bulge with muscle. Finally the swirling energy coming off of Nike turned itself into an ethereal looking holy dragon that seemed to let out a deep roar. "Dragon Force: Holy Dragon" Nike said monotone before vanishing at a speed beyond light appearing infront of Odins horse burying its head in the ground with a punch before whipping around and firing a holy nova blast at Odin engulfing him and blowing a hole out the back of the cave, and sunlight began to stream in.

PostSubject: Re: Nike Ascending (Jean and Nike's Adventure)   Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:45 pm

Odin was on it's knees submitting to Nike's will. But not before giving him words of advice before standing up for one last attack. Jean step out of the cave that was caving in now due to Nike tremendous show of power. Odin's sword was cut in half, it's armor chip and started to fall off revealing the large hole in it's stomach. "Nike, what are you talking about? Nevermind, it seem Odin still have some fight left, wrap it up and lets go. You lost the bet." Jean looked at his watch.

PostSubject: Re: Nike Ascending (Jean and Nike's Adventure)   Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:57 pm

Nike levitated infront of Odin's face placing his hand on the ancients head. "Thank you, you have made it clear what I have to do, how I need to evolve. Now you can rest." Nike said before bringing down a column of light from the sky straight through the cave and mountainside cutting it in half before it exploded incenearting everything in its path. Light poured out from beneath the rubble left behind as Nike walked out towards Jean. "I know I lost the bet, but it was worth it."

PostSubject: Re: Nike Ascending (Jean and Nike's Adventure)   Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:26 pm

Jean started to fan himself from the heat, he got up and yawned. "So you owe me right, just exactly were you telling Odin back there?" Jean glanced at Nike, his hands in his pocket he couldn't help but think back to his soul smith. They both walked out with a strong ancient.

PostSubject: Re: Nike Ascending (Jean and Nike's Adventure)   Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:36 pm

"The battle with Ryo and now with Odin has made me rethink myself. I always assumed I was at the pinnacle of my strength and therefore the Guild...my family was not in danger. Subconciously I've been holding back for some reason, and stopped training. What I just dispalyed still wasn't even full power, I can feel that it wasn't but I couldn't access that sort of thing before, for a long time." He realized what he was saying didn't make sense and from the yawning Jean was so famous for it probably bored him so he stopped and said something that might peak his interest. "So I'm leaving on a little journey to rediscover and push my limits. So you are now protector of the guild. Xavier will lead in my stead but he doesn't like combat so if I come back and my guild is damaged one bit I'm destroying you." He smiled . "Unless of course you wanna train with me, in which case I will have to bring in someone to act as Guardian so Xavier doesn't get too much on his plate." He said using a electronic mapping system that Xavier had made to look up some ruins throughout Fiore and Ishval.

PostSubject: Re: Nike Ascending (Jean and Nike's Adventure)   Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:29 am

Jean laughed at Nike's comment. "You destroy me? Let's not get carried away, you won by luck. As for that, I don't want the job. I realize I'm pretty weak compare to the other beast out there, but that's because of my decision. I guess my lazy nature has got the best of me over the years." Jean yawned once more and rubbed his left eye. "I might as well do something about it right?" He turned his back against Nike and laughed. "No I won't come train with you and I won't protect the guild while your gone, you better get Kenji or someone else to do it. No I'm gonna travel the world once more and come back even better. When I return I'll face you a second time, and I'll win our little match." Jean turned to face Nike, he had a grin on his face.

PostSubject: Re: Nike Ascending (Jean and Nike's Adventure)   Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:05 am

(bump)

PostSubject: Re: Nike Ascending (Jean and Nike's Adventure)   Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:12 am

Nike laughed then grew serious "I plan on coming back as a being that can protect the guild from any foe, we will have our second battle when we both return that is a promise, but it won't be a battle merely as much as it will be me measuring how strong you have gotten." He said confident in his future abilities. "May I ask how long you plan to be gone?"

PostSubject: Re: Nike Ascending (Jean and Nike's Adventure)   Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:41 am

Jean smile faded away as he looked at Nike with a stern serious face. "I plan on taking a year or two, maybe three years. And how long might you be gone. I assure you when I return, I will be stronger than any slayer or saint." Jean held his hand out. "So promise me this Nike, you do just that and grow stronger to protect not only the guild and our comrades, but strong enough to protect the whole countryside. You better become the next 'king', I want to see a underdog become king for once."

PostSubject: Re: Nike Ascending (Jean and Nike's Adventure)   Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:43 am

The smile returned to Nike's face as he held out his fist for a fist bump "That was the plan, and with the support of my comrades it's all but assured. Three years....lets each take three years, I'll return a King and you just as strong....it's a promise!"

PostSubject: Re: Nike Ascending (Jean and Nike's Adventure)   Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:57 am

Jean fist pound Nike's fist, the smile quickly returned on his face and he couldn't help but laugh a bit. "Well then it's a promise, but if your not king in three years. I'm coming after you personally and I'll make sure you regret not being king sooner." Jean turned his back and took a few steps. "Nike... Try not to get yourself killed out there alright!"

PostSubject: Re: Nike Ascending (Jean and Nike's Adventure)   Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:15 am

"Don't worry about me, just don't get yourself killed. Don't neglect your girlfriend either, she'll want to see you during these training sessions I'm sure." He joked grinning from ear to ear as he turned himself into a glow of light and taking off on his 3 year journey to ascend to a new level of power, they would return to this mountain here again in 3 years for the new and improved spar between Brave Aurora's top members.

PostSubject: Re: Nike Ascending (Jean and Nike's Adventure)   Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:25 am

Jean chuckled to himself. "Hmm.... me get killed not likely, it's not my style. But I'll promise you this." Jean said under his breath, he slung the bag oer his shoulder and left for his journey.

PostSubject: Re: Nike Ascending (Jean and Nike's Adventure)   

Back to top Go down

Nike Ascending (Jean and Nike's Adventure)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1