Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................

The world of anime has cracked and split up! Now once again all the dimensions have come together as one.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
This is a site-wide announcement. Current events include we have a skip 20 years into the future at this point and we are now holding one of our biggest events ever a big Tournament which will be held at the Starlight Colosseum check it out
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 103 on Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:01 am
Latest topics
» Bad news
Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:11 pm by Yomi

» Second day of school
Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:27 am by Sleeping Slave

» School of warriors information
Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:52 am by Rays

» Camelot Kings and Knights
Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:33 pm by Softy

» Welcome to Animedimensions
Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:38 pm by Rays

» Nefertari Vivi
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:57 pm by Order

» Meruem
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:54 pm by Order

» Cell

» Nami

» Minerva Orland
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:53 pm by Order

» Kisame Hoshigaki
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:50 pm by Order

» Enrico Pucci
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:49 pm by Order

»  Madara Uchiha

» Master Zero

» Killer B
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:48 pm by Order

March 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Most active topics
Chunin to Jounin exams
Talk about the plot
In the cover of the night
Genin to Chunin exams
Christmas Party
A friendly visit
Team 12 meeting
A date with Muron
Ray and Shinra training day with Masami
Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited
Most Viewed Topics
Vegeta
Broly
Erza Scarlet
Nico Robin
Kakashi Hatake
Natsu Dragneel
Talk about the plot
Athena saints
Yoh Asakura
Gildarts Clive
Top posters
Kratos (1259)

Reveck (949)

Dark Sky Dragon (938)

Ice Dragon (901)

musiclover10x10 (870)

John Is God (565)

Blaze Heart (556)

Uncrowned (543)

Izutsu (518)

Sky King (455)

Top posting users this month
Sleeping Slave

Yomi

Top posting users this week
Yomi

Affiliates
</td

Share | 

Speaking to the kage and his family.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ice Dragon
Master of Dragons

PostSubject: Speaking to the kage and his family.   Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:24 am

Shinji was at the gates of the village hidden in the darkness he had no weapons and his hands were infront of him "im the hidden leaf ninja who invaded this village i wish to speak to Shinya and the kage" Shinji was going to speak to them after hearing from the hokage that they were planning to start a war because he came here on his own accord to investigate the chance a rogue ninja Shinji knew well.

PostSubject: Re: Speaking to the kage and his family.   Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:15 am

"You invaded my village!?" Katsuya said in a very pissed off tone as he walk up behind Shinji he left only a few days and his village had been invaded by the hidden leaf village no less this was war on his village no Katsuya was going to burn the village to the ground

Katsuya fast hand to hand fighting theme
Katsuya sad theme
Katsuya's theme
Katsuya's fighting theme
Katsuya's serious theme
Full power Katsuya theme
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice Dragon
Master of Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Speaking to the kage and his family.   Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:07 pm

Shinji turned around and looked at him "yes and i have the understanding you wish to attack the hidden leaf because of my actionsi here to explain and give reasons behind my actions with the first being i came here on my own accord the leaf had no idea of my actions till after it happened so please do not take this out on the hidden leaf

PostSubject: Re: Speaking to the kage and his family.   Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:34 pm

"You have two minutes to speak" That was all Katsuya was going to give him the leaf village now knowing this needed a lesson in controlling their ninja and Katsuya leading the Konomi clan along with being the Kurokage was just the person to give them this lesson pools of blood on people hands was always the best lesson to teach others still he was going to let Shinji speak his mind or whatever

Katsuya sad theme
Katsuya's theme
Katsuya's fighting theme
Katsuya's serious theme
Full power Katsuya theme
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice Dragon
Master of Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Speaking to the kage and his family.   Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:11 pm

Shinji looked at him and sensed the sinister in his eyes "are you actually going to take into consideration what im about to say or are you still going to attack" Depending on his answer would depend on what shinji did next he wasn't going to let his home be destroyed and it just seemed like he was looking for a fight

PostSubject: Re: Speaking to the kage and his family.   Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:54 pm

"One minute" Katsuya said as he close his eyes if Shinji wasn't going to talk Katsuya was going to go about his business

Katsuya sad theme
Katsuya's theme
Katsuya's fighting theme
Katsuya's serious theme
Full power Katsuya theme
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice Dragon
Master of Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Speaking to the kage and his family.   Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:03 pm

Shinji looked at him and keeped his anger down and smiled " i had reason for being here i had many sources telling me a very dangerious rogue ninja was in your village he killed his entire clan and joined the akusaki he was a personal friend of mine and his strength is massive and i left without telling the hokage or anyone and went on my own accord and the hokages have never controlled me or my clan so as the head of my clan ive come to applogize and request this do not affect your relationship with the hidden leaf even the hokage has no knowlege of me being here"

PostSubject: Re: Speaking to the kage and his family.   Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:14 pm

Katsuya open his eyes he stare into Shinji eyes and those eyes were the sign of the none caring sign the same sight that meant Katsuya didn't care he close his eyes and walk pass Shinji going into his house and closing the door he didn't have time for bullshit

Katsuya sad theme
Katsuya's theme
Katsuya's fighting theme
Katsuya's serious theme
Full power Katsuya theme
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice Dragon
Master of Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Speaking to the kage and his family.   Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:24 pm

Shinji looked at him "So your going to do this really im swallowing my pride talking to you and all this and thats how you act" Shinji ment what he said he didnt need another war or fighting because this one action he did.

PostSubject: Re: Speaking to the kage and his family.   Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:51 pm

"Go home ninja" Katsuya said at the door before walking up stairs he needed some rest 

Katsuya sad theme
Katsuya's theme
Katsuya's fighting theme
Katsuya's serious theme
Full power Katsuya theme
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice Dragon
Master of Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Speaking to the kage and his family.   Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:57 pm

Shinji wasn't sure what to say he turned around and started to walk away as the ground started to crack from the chakra emitting from his body

PostSubject: Re: Speaking to the kage and his family.   Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:32 am

"Are you okay dear you look tired" Reya stood at the top of the stairs and looked at Katsuya with gentle eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Sky Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Speaking to the kage and his family.   Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:41 pm

"Annoyed very annoyed" Katsuya said walking he walk right pass Reya his head hurt all he wanted to do now is go to sleep or something

Katsuya sad theme
Katsuya's theme
Katsuya's fighting theme
Katsuya's serious theme
Full power Katsuya theme
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reya

PostSubject: Re: Speaking to the kage and his family.   Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:37 am

Reya looked worried at Katsuya she turned around and walked after Katsuya "What's wrong you know you can talk to me if something is bothering you" Reya had put her hand gently on Katsuya shoulder as they walked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Speaking to the kage and his family.   

Back to top Go down

Speaking to the kage and his family.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1