Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................

The world of anime has cracked and split up! Now once again all the dimensions have come together as one.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
This is a site-wide announcement. Current events include we have a skip 20 years into the future at this point and we are now holding one of our biggest events ever a big Tournament which will be held at the Starlight Colosseum check it out
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 103 on Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:01 am
Latest topics
» Second day of school
Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:04 pm by Red Flame

» Camelot Kings and Knights
Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:33 pm by Softy

» Welcome to Animedimensions
Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:38 pm by Rays

» Nefertari Vivi
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:57 pm by Order

» Meruem
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:54 pm by Order

» Cell

» Nami

» Minerva Orland
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:53 pm by Order

» Kisame Hoshigaki
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:50 pm by Order

» Enrico Pucci
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:49 pm by Order

»  Madara Uchiha

» Master Zero

» Killer B
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:48 pm by Order

»  Kiba Inuzuka
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:46 pm by Order

» Jellal Fernandes
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:42 pm by Order

December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Most active topics
Chunin to Jounin exams
Talk about the plot
In the cover of the night
Genin to Chunin exams
Christmas Party
A friendly visit
Team 12 meeting
A date with Muron
Ray and Shinra training day with Masami
Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited
Most Viewed Topics
Vegeta
Broly
Erza Scarlet
Nico Robin
Kakashi Hatake
Natsu Dragneel
Talk about the plot
Athena saints
Yoh Asakura
Gildarts Clive
Top posters
Kratos (1259)

Reveck (949)

Dark Sky Dragon (938)

Ice Dragon (901)

musiclover10x10 (870)

John Is God (565)

Blaze Heart (552)

Uncrowned (543)

Izutsu (518)

Sky King (455)

Top posting users this month
Red Flame

Eternal Moon

Top posting users this week
Eternal Moon

Affiliates
</td

Share | 

A Relaxing Time

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kratos

PostSubject: A Relaxing Time   Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:10 pm

::Kazuki was walking his Death Scythe Muton, this was a good day. Muton was busy texting and quite for once, the little baby hatchling in Kazuki hood was sleeping. The skies itself were just beautiful, KAzuki stoped at a nearby tree and picked up an apple that had just recently fell to the ground. He rubbed the apple and bit into it, Muton had stoped Kazuki and spoke. "Kazuki I'll meet you in the next village, I'm going forward bro." With a wave of his hand Muton was already walking to the next town. Kazuki had took off his hood showing his long hair, and took off his mask showing off his whole face. He sat down under the tree laid back relaxing.::

Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Time   Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:35 pm

Clementine had been climbing in the very tree Kazuki had been laying under to get a better view of the town itself. She heard from some of the residents around the area that it was most beautiful at this time, and they were right. Clementine took her camera out of her small bag, and snapped a few pics of the beautiful scenery. Once she finished with that, she figured she should have an apple, and saw one that didn't look too far from her. This apple looked better than delicious so she knew she had to have it. She reached for it... and reached for it.. until she knew she'd have to climb the tree some more, and actually stand on one of it's branches. She slipped a bit while standing on it "Damnit", she whispered under her breath and hugged the tree so she wouldn't slip, and reached out for the apple. Once getting it, she rubbed it once and took a bite out of it. As she did, she lost her balance and screamed as she fell.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tumblr.com/tumblelog/timetospeak
Kratos

PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Time   Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:33 pm

::It was so peaceful that Kazuki was gonna go to sleep, but stoped himself when he heard the screams of a lady. Kazuki looked up to see Clementine falling. Kazuki had got up waved his hand Clementine would float in the air and safely land on the ground thanks to Kazuki psyhic powers. He turned to face Clementine, and spoke in a soft tone. "Hello their are you alright? Your not hurt right?"::

Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Time   Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:57 pm

Clementine was just about to use her ice power to make a sort of slide down to the ground, until she saw this strange guy get up and sort of slow her down until she got to the ground. "Uhmm.. Yes, I am fine." She dusts herself off and shakes the twigs out of her hair. "Thank you, you didn't have to save me like that but I'm in your debt.. I guess." She quickly studies him, "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Kratos

PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Time   Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:52 pm

::Kazuki had smiled abit, and began to talk. "No the pleasure is all mine, to help a beautiful lady." When Clementine asked him the question, Kazuki had looked at her. She didn;t seem like an enemy, nor did she seem to be a Shinigami. "My name is Kazuki Storm." He smiled and bit held his hand out. "Um, whats your name?"::

Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Time   Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:09 pm

"Kazuki.." She says softly, thinking that sounds familiar. She takes his hand and shakes it, "My name is Clementine Kruczynski" She lets go of his hand, "So are you new here? I haven't seen you around, where'd you come from?"
Back to top Go down
Kratos

PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Time   Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:24 pm

::Kazuki was shocked, not once did he think anyone cared about where he came from or wanted to talk. Kazuki kept to himself and was really stuck fighting the idoits and jerks. "Oh, yes please to meet you Clementine. I'm new here, I was just passing through the town to get to a friends place. Um as for where i live, I can't really say. Me and my folks always been on the move never actually settling down. What about you, you live here?"::

Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Time   Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:27 pm

She still has his hand in her grasp, then now realizing this she lets it go, "I don't live here, well not in this area. I live further out, I was just passing through here aswell. I was told if I wanted to see the best Avalon has to offer to go up there" She points up to the tree she just fell out of. "And they were so right." She sighs happily.
Back to top Go down
Kratos

PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Time   Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:50 pm

::Kazuki smiled and spoke softly. "Ah I see, one thing if you don't mind me asking. Where do you live though?" Kazuki chest had push out as if it was going to burst as if something was coming out from his chest. "Oh, sorry." Kazumki had unbutton his first two buttons allowing the baby dragon to strech out. The baby dragon had flew on top of Kazuki head and yawned.::

Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Time   Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:09 pm

"I don't mind" She smiles, "I just recently moved from my apartment to a Hearts Blue's dorm." Clementine watches him closely with her hand on her weapon. She see's the little dragon and relaxes, "Cute pet. Where did you find him?" She reaches out to pet the dragon.
Back to top Go down
Kratos

PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Time   Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:32 pm

::The baby hatchling had jumped off of Kazuki hair and onto Clementine. The hatchling had yawn and cover his eyes as it was talking to Clementine in it's dragon way. Kazuki had turned to Clementine and began to talk, he was also shocked to hear about Clementine moving to Heart Blue Dorm. "Oh him, my dad gave me him when I went on my journey around that time he was in an egg, in fact he hatched two weeks ago. And your in Heart Blue, thats crazy because that's were I currently live at the moment. I guess were class mates then." Kazuki had folded his arms and smiled.::

Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Time   Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:18 am

"I guess we are class mates" Clementine held the little dragon as she liked it even though they were both class mates she had never seen him before probably because they were both new and she hadn't really talk anybody in the dorm or even walk around the dorm for that matter "When did you leave your exhome?"
Back to top Go down
Kratos

PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Time   Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:36 pm

::Kazuki had then looked off at the distance and began to talk. "Oh the day before yesterday. And you?" The dragon would then lick at Clementine face. The dragon would their fly about and land back on Kazuki head.::

Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Time   Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:35 pm

"I've come from many places, but I moved here a month or so ago." Clementine waves a little at the dragon.
Back to top Go down
Kratos

PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Time   Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:20 pm

::"Oh thats cool. So I guess I'm the newbi then." said Kazuki giving a slight laugh. "So what your powers? You have to be very powerful infact to be in Heart Blue, or rich right." Kazuki had folded his arms and nodded his head.::

Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Time   Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:36 am

"Well I'm an admiral I'll tell you that much as for my powers I like to keep it a secret for my own reasons" Clementine thought if they should have to fight one day she would have the upper hand as him not knowing about her powers and skills
Back to top Go down
Kratos

PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Time   Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:42 pm

::Kazuki folded his arms and smiled abit. "That's cool. Wel I plan on becoming very strong, and currently I'm the Aries Saint." Kazuki had then looked at the chaning sky. "Hm..Ithink it might rain soon."::

Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Time   Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:22 am

Clementine takes out her camera, changes lenses, and adds a sortof casing to her camera so she can take more pictures if it rains, She walks around the tree until she's directly behind Kazuki. "Could I?" She raises her camera slightly.
Back to top Go down
Kratos

PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Time   Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:30 am

::Kazuki smiled. "Yea you can." Kazuki had smiled, his little dragon had sat on his head.::

Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Time   Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:22 pm

Clementine turns a little bit, lowers herself and takes a picture of him. When she gets up to see her handy work she smiles. "That'll be fifty bucks-- just joking" She laughs, and pets the little dragon. "Here" She shows him the picture she took.
Back to top Go down
Kratos

PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Time   Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:56 pm

::Kazuki sighed with relief after hearing Clementine saying she was joking. The little dragon flew from Kazuki and looked at the picture. The dragon had then dropped to the ground and blew fire as it cough. Kazuki picking him up relaxing the little dragon.::

Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Time   Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:07 pm

"Is he ok" She hopes her picture wasn't that bad. "Was it my picture?"
Back to top Go down
Kratos

PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Time   Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:13 pm

::Kazuki laughed a little. "No he's fine, he gets like that when he get to excited. I have to be telling him to calm down at times. Since he's doesn't know how to control is fire." The little dragon looked back at Kazuki and looked back at the picture smiling.::

Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Time   Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:13 pm

Clementine lets a little sigh of relief, "Oh." She laughs a bit, "For a minute there I thought my photo scared him. You scared me little guy." She hopes the dragon is a.. well boy.
Back to top Go down
musiclover10x10
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Time   Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:27 am

Bump.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Time   Today at 10:36 am

Back to top Go down

A Relaxing Time