Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................

The world of anime has cracked and split up! Now once again all the dimensions have come together as one.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
This is a site-wide announcement. Current events include we have a skip 20 years into the future at this point and we are now holding one of our biggest events ever a big Tournament which will be held at the Starlight Colosseum check it out
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 103 on Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:01 am
Latest topics
» Nagato
Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:59 am by Zero

» Mirio Togata
Sat May 20, 2017 2:50 am by Zero

» Shoto Todoroki
Mon May 15, 2017 11:55 pm by Zero

» Sasuke Uchiha
Mon May 08, 2017 6:42 pm by Dark Sky Dragon

» Enel
Sun May 07, 2017 12:30 am by Zero

» Roronoa zoro
Sat May 06, 2017 11:14 pm by Zero

» Vegeta
Sat May 06, 2017 11:06 pm by Zero

» Goku (up for grabs)
Sat May 06, 2017 11:03 pm by Zero

» Welcome to Animedimensions
Thu May 04, 2017 2:37 am by Ice Dragon

» Bad news
Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:11 pm by Yomi

» Second day of school
Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:27 am by Sleeping Slave

» School of warriors information
Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:52 am by Rays

» Camelot Kings and Knights
Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:33 pm by Softy

» Nefertari Vivi
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:57 pm by Order

» Meruem
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:54 pm by Order

July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Most active topics
Chunin to Jounin exams
Talk about the plot
In the cover of the night
Genin to Chunin exams
Christmas Party
A friendly visit
Team 12 meeting
A date with Muron
Ray and Shinra training day with Masami
Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited
Most Viewed Topics
Vegeta
Broly
Erza Scarlet
Nico Robin
Kakashi Hatake
Natsu Dragneel
Talk about the plot
Athena saints
Yoh Asakura
Gildarts Clive
Top posters
Kratos (1259)

Reveck (949)

Dark Sky Dragon (939)

Ice Dragon (903)

musiclover10x10 (870)

John Is God (565)

Blaze Heart (556)

Uncrowned (543)

Izutsu (518)

Sky King (455)

Top posting users this month
Top posting users this week
Affiliates
</td

Share | 

Team 12 meeting

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Fear
Dragon of fear
Dragon of fear

PostSubject: Team 12 meeting   Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

Masami sat by a river with his pipe in hand, wearing the black Kuraigakure vest he wore a haori like jacket over it that was purple, Masami wore ninja pants that were gray and black ninja shoes on his left hip was his sword today was his first day as being a Jounin teacher and he was hoping to get to know his students

AuthorMessage
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: Team 12 meeting   Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:27 pm

Shinra got up "It seems I underestimated Ray" Shinra touched her cheek then she looked at her hand that was strange it was probably just his way of saying thanks for the fight Shinra looked back at Rikuo "Did you get hurt Rikuo?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fear
Dragon of fear
Dragon of fear

PostSubject: Re: Team 12 meeting   Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:31 pm

"You kids today and your kissing back in my day we just walk up to the girl and said lets go out, and yes his pride is hurt very bad" Masami was sitting down smoking his eyes were close he was relax he was calm he was looking really lazy "We gonna have to work on a few things"

PostSubject: Re: Team 12 meeting   Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:38 pm

Shinra looked at Masami "Sensei compared to Ray and Rikuo I moved incredible slow my jutsus also took too much time and they were not precise enough it's something I will like to work on as well as none of us can use genjutsu which is a great weakness for all of us"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fear
Dragon of fear
Dragon of fear

PostSubject: Re: Team 12 meeting   Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:43 pm

"Cause Rikuo seems like the only who has a skill for Genjusu" Masami sat there he spoke it plan and blunt "Shinra you have no talent for Genjutsu at all it will back fire on you, Ray does have talent but it would be a waste to teach him something he already knows, Rikuo does have a talent for Genjutsu but it is up to him if he wants to learn it" He then held his pipe putting some into it a planet that was green but scales on it "Shinra we will teach you charka control to speed up your jutsus and to call out your Bjiuu power from there I will teach you how to use Genjutsu with your music, Rikuo you will work on your water jutsus from there I will teach you basic Genjutsus and Hakuda" Smoking once again Masami smile he was happy smoking always made him feel so good "Just because you don't have a talent for it doesn't mean you can become good at it"

PostSubject: Re: Team 12 meeting   Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:47 pm

Shinra nodded and looked the way Ray had ran "What about Ray should I find him and get him back since we have not finished?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rikuo Arai

PostSubject: Re: Team 12 meeting   Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:50 pm

Rikuo had this huge smile grow on his face as he look at Shinra he smile so big his teeth was showing "You want another kiss huh?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: Team 12 meeting   Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:56 pm

Shinra looked over at Rikuo "You misunderstand I just wanted him back for the training a kiss is not something I need" Shinra expression was the same as always she could not see why Rikuo was smiling like that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fear
Dragon of fear
Dragon of fear

PostSubject: Re: Team 12 meeting   Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:26 pm

"If you want we can keep working if not you can go home for the day" 

PostSubject: Re: Team 12 meeting   Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:31 pm

"I would like to keep working as long as we can I am far from how good I should be right now" Shinra had already planned to use the whole day on training so there was no reason for her to go home
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rikuo Arai

PostSubject: Re: Team 12 meeting   Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:57 pm

Rikuo bow to Masami he wasn't bored so he wanted to keep training as well "Me too"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fear
Dragon of fear
Dragon of fear

PostSubject: Re: Team 12 meeting   Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:59 pm

Masami sat back down he was going to help them from just sitting there "Shinra focus the charka into your feet and walk onto the water, Rikuo use your water jutsus and shake it up a little bit for Shinra"

PostSubject: Re: Team 12 meeting   Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:05 pm

Shinra walked out on the water she stood so often on the rivers while she played music that it was as natural as standing on the ground for her "What is the meaning of doing this my chakara control is one of my strongest points?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fear
Dragon of fear
Dragon of fear

PostSubject: Re: Team 12 meeting   Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:19 pm

"Rikuo as much water jutsu as you can" Masmai slam his hand on the ground causing the water to shake like a wave under Shinra feet

PostSubject: Re: Team 12 meeting   Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:20 pm

"Water Dragon Jutsu" Rikuo stood by the water shooting up one water dragon after another water dragon he kept doing this jutsu till there were fiver water dragons and then he shot water bullets from his mouth at Shinra
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: Team 12 meeting   Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:10 pm

Shinra looked at all the water bullets she had to avoid them while she was careful not get too close to any of the water dragons and the waves Masmai made only made it harder Shinra jumped out to the side to dodge the initial water bullets almost hitting a water dragon since he could not get proper footing in the waves while she moved Shinra did a fast hand sign focusing all her charka in her feet and legs Shinra moved a lot faster and more precisely now the waves affected her badly and she could easily dodge the water bullets from that distance and keep an eye where the water dragons  was so she did not get too close
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rikuo Arai

PostSubject: Re: Team 12 meeting   Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:49 pm

Rikuo shot the water bullets at her footing now to make it harder for her to even move around at the water then by doing this he was able to shot the water dragons at the water behind her around her to create move waves and throw her off balance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: Team 12 meeting   Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:12 pm

Shinra jumped backwards to get her footing back when the water dragons hit the water throwing her completely off balance both her ​​legs fell right through the water Shinra put her hands on the water and lifted herself up in one motion so she stood on the water again with soaking wet legs Shinra did a hand sign again all the charka in her body got focused into her feet Shinra ran past the water dragons her movements were close to perfect as she ran avoiding where the water bullets would hit "You can stop now Rikuo I got it"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fear
Dragon of fear
Dragon of fear

PostSubject: Re: Team 12 meeting   Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:21 pm

"Suiton" Masami did a hand signs from Dragon to Ox to Ram to Dragon "Great Dragon Tidal Wave" An S rank jutsu from all of the water raising up into the head of a huge dragon follow by a massive raging water wave this was a test to see how good control Shinra had if she could stay on her feet "No you don't get it once you can handle this we'll get somewhere"

PostSubject: Re: Team 12 meeting   Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:37 pm

Shinra closed her eyes a red mass of charka bubbled up around her legs from inside of her Shinra opened her eyes which was now completely red the very same eyes as the four tails eyes Shinra ran straight at the wave she ran straight up at the wave the red mass of charka bubbled up around her arms now as Shinra grabbed the top of the wave and threw herself over and landed on the water "I said I got it!" Shinra almost shouted at Masami the red mass of charka continued to cover more and more of her body as Shinra stood and looked at Masami and Rikuo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fear
Dragon of fear
Dragon of fear

PostSubject: Re: Team 12 meeting   Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:07 pm

"Do you really? Did you mean to release the four tails charka?" Masami turn his head over to Shinra looking at her they were getting somewhere now

PostSubject: Re: Team 12 meeting   Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:14 pm

Shinra looked down at her hand and the red mass of charka she closed her eyes and it disappeared slowly "Yes but not that much it seems I got carried away" Shinra opened her eyes she was back to her normal self again
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rikuo Arai

PostSubject: Re: Team 12 meeting   Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:31 pm

"Well things are getting really live around here" Rikuo smile crossing his arms at Shinra then he look at Masami "Now what?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fear
Dragon of fear
Dragon of fear

PostSubject: Re: Team 12 meeting   Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:49 pm

"Do it again Shinra release that charka not a lot" Masami brought Rikuo over to him showing him the hand signs for Suiton:Two Headed Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Team 12 meeting   Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:53 pm

Shinra nodded she closed her eyes she whispered very quiet "Listen this time" Shinra opened her eyes and she had the four tails eyes but otherwise she was herself "What's your plan?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rikuo Arai

PostSubject: Re: Team 12 meeting   Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:21 pm

Rikuo went by the water trying to do the his new jutsu and he failed again and again he just couldn't keep the water up enough to do it yet
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team 12 meeting   

Back to top Go down

Team 12 meeting
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next