Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................

The world of anime has cracked and split up! Now once again all the dimensions have come together as one.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
This is a site-wide announcement. Current events include we have a skip 20 years into the future at this point and we are now holding one of our biggest events ever a big Tournament which will be held at the Starlight Colosseum check it out
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 103 on Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:01 am
Latest topics
» Bad news
Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:11 pm by Yomi

» Second day of school
Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:27 am by Sleeping Slave

» School of warriors information
Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:52 am by Rays

» Camelot Kings and Knights
Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:33 pm by Softy

» Welcome to Animedimensions
Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:38 pm by Rays

» Nefertari Vivi
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:57 pm by Order

» Meruem
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:54 pm by Order

» Cell

» Nami

» Minerva Orland
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:53 pm by Order

» Kisame Hoshigaki
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:50 pm by Order

» Enrico Pucci
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:49 pm by Order

»  Madara Uchiha

» Master Zero

» Killer B
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:48 pm by Order

March 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Most active topics
Chunin to Jounin exams
Talk about the plot
In the cover of the night
Genin to Chunin exams
Christmas Party
A friendly visit
Team 12 meeting
A date with Muron
Ray and Shinra training day with Masami
Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited
Most Viewed Topics
Vegeta
Broly
Erza Scarlet
Nico Robin
Kakashi Hatake
Natsu Dragneel
Talk about the plot
Athena saints
Yoh Asakura
Gildarts Clive
Top posters
Kratos (1259)

Reveck (949)

Dark Sky Dragon (938)

Ice Dragon (901)

musiclover10x10 (870)

John Is God (565)

Blaze Heart (556)

Uncrowned (543)

Izutsu (518)

Sky King (455)

Top posting users this month
Sleeping Slave

Yomi

Top posting users this week
Yomi

Affiliates
</td

Share | 

Moonlight music

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinra

PostSubject: Moonlight music   Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:37 pm

The red moonlight was shining down on Shinra who stood in the middle of one of the rivers she stood on top of the water with a violin in her hand Shinra put the violin up to her neck and closed her eyes as she started playing Shinra moved around on the water as she played it looked like she was dancing and even though she was on water she moved with ease

What Shinra is playing :

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Fang

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight music   Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:58 pm

Kiyoshi sat on a branch a little of the coast of the river with his back against the trunk of the tree closing his eyes and taking in the red moonlight, and Shinra's music made it infinitely more enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight music   Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:16 am

Shinra stopped playing she opened her eyes and was smiling something which was incredible rare for Shinra as she walked back and got solid ground under her feet she noticed Kiyoshi he looked like he was sleeping perhaps he had heard her playing and fell asleep Shinra sat down by the water she needed rest her fingers a little before she went home
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Fang

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight music   Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:21 am

Kiyoshi slowly opened his eyes and stared at the red moon. "A beautiful melody, it's always a treat to hear you play"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight music   Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:29 am

"The last few times I have played it was as if someone was there" Shinra looked up from the water and over at Kiyoshi her smile had disappeared but her eyes were still warm after she had played "So it was you I guess"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Fang

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight music   Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:38 am

"That it was" he said jumping off the branch and softly landing next her so she didn't have to crane her neck. "It's one of the rare times you smile, and I like to see you smile." He turned a bit red "S-Sorry though if it bothers you ill stop." Kiyoshi said turning his face quickly back to the moon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight music   Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:51 am

Shinra keep her hands in the water "I only smile when there is something to smile about my music is one of those things" Shinra was looking at Kiyoshi "I do not mind you listen while I play but if you do then don't stand in the shadows it is distracting also it is rude just like talking to someone without looking at them"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Fang

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight music   Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:54 am

"I apologize again then" he said looking at her "I felt the four tails chakra earlier today, are you feeling alright?" He said taking off his shoes to put his feet in the water.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight music   Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:10 am

"It is nothing I can not handle you don't need to worry about the four tail it is completely sealed inside me" Shinra took her hands out of the water and dried them with a towel she had put there before she had started to play
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Fang

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight music   Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:20 am

"That's reassuring. How is the team life treating you? Working together well?" He said interested in the power of the Genin cell.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight music   Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:31 am

"Still hard to tell I still do not entirely trust them but I know such a thing takes time" Shinra stopped and thought for a moment "I can also not say if we work together well not until we have been on a real mission before that it will not show no matter how much we practice and prepare it is always something different when it is between life and death"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Fang

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight music   Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:38 am

Kiyoshi smiled "You're intelligence is off the charts Shinra. Tell me this though, are there abilities up to the always high Kaigakure standards? If each of you were engaged in one on one battle would you have to worry about them as well as yourself or could they hold their own?" He said worried about Shinra and the villages strength.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight music   Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:44 am

Shinra thought a little "In relation to whose strength it depends on who their opponent is as well as my own opponent?" She could not give Kiyoshi an answer without a scale for their opponent strength
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Fang

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight music   Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:47 am

Kiyoshi forgot that none of them had faced many outside Shinobi like he had "Ah yes, a dumb question, forgive me one last time hehe." He looked down at the water washing over his feet. "The fingers all better?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight music   Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:00 am

"There is nothing to forgive since you have done nothing wrong" Shinra nodded "I just have not had the time to play my violin for some time now so I am out of practice which make my finger easily get tired"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Fang

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight music   Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:08 am

"It's good that you are taking time away from it to hone your Shinobi craft I'm sure, and that will save your life most likely. But don't give up on the violin, it makes you happy and your playing makes me happy, you have a gift."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight music   Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:20 am

Shinra poked to her violin and it disappeared in a puff of smoke she had all her instruments in a small scroll she always had on her "I only use my time on what I need and my music is something I need but since I can play any instrument it is hard to find time for all of them"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Fang

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight music   Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:30 am

"Perhaps you should mix music into your jutsu to serve as a refresher" he said half joking. "Has Masami mentioned any missions coming up for you? I haven't been with my team in awhile let alone any missions with them."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight music   Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:39 am

"It will only create problems if I use jutsu and music together my opponent would be able to find me quickly with the sound and I would be dependent on a instrument which would create a major weakness for me and I have the chakara of the four tail so I will not need a refresher even in a long battle" Shinra shook her head "No I have not heard about any missions from what I hear it is very peaceful around the world and that means no need for us"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Fang

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight music   Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:01 am

"hmmm I can't quite tell if that's a bad thing or a good thing for us. Wouldn't want my skills to get rusty, but as long as everyones getting along it can't be too bad." He kicked some water up with his feet. "What else have you been up to besides the music and team stuff?" He said interested in what else she did for fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight music   Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:15 am

"It is a bad thing there are always problems in the world there are always some who kill and some who are killed the problem is that we can't do anything without orders and when we finally get the orders we might not handle it because we have become rusty" Shinra had to think a little before she answered "I have only just graduated so I spent most of my time getting ready although it was much easier than I thought I have nothing else to spend my time on than to get better" Shinra put her towel away and looked back at Kiyoshi "Is there something specific you want to know since you ask like that?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Fang

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight music   Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:23 am

Kiyoshi smiled "Caught onto me that quickly huh? Guess I should've figured being that Shinobi are trained to see the underlying meanings and deception." He brought his feet up sitting criss crossed so that his feet would dry on his pants. "Just wanted to know if there was anything I could do to spend some more time with you, have fun and relax you know. Before we get flooded with missions." He stood up red with embarrasment "I tried to do it subtly and failed hehe"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight music   Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:43 am

"Spend more time with me" Shinra really had to think why on earth Kiyoshi would do that from what she remembered he was a chunnin "All of those who will be on my team has already been found and you are chunnin so you would never be put with some so inexperienced like me even if there was room" Shinra thought something more "I relax with my music and I have said you can listen if you want to but I can not see the point in spending time on fun when I could use the time to become better" Shinra looked serious at Kiyoshi "You are very subtle for I think I do not understand what you mean can you explain it better otherwise I can not give you a proper answer"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Fang

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight music   Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:48 am

Kiyoshi put his hand on his chin trying to decide how to word but thought being direct was the best course of action. "I'm trying to see if you would like to go on a date sometime" He tried to look at her as he said it but his young confidence was not enough to look her in the eye so he settled for looking at her reflection in the water.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight music   Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:57 am

Shinra blinked a few times "A date" Shinra brain was working at full speed to find out what Kiyoshi meant it was a code or something similar was there something she had missed but the only thing she reached was he meant just a date Shinra looked in the water so she could see his eyes "Why a date with me?" There had to be something she had missed he could not possibly meant a really date
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight music   

Back to top Go down

Moonlight music
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next