Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................

The world of anime has cracked and split up! Now once again all the dimensions have come together as one.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
This is a site-wide announcement. Current events include we have a skip 20 years into the future at this point and we are now holding one of our biggest events ever a big Tournament which will be held at the Starlight Colosseum check it out
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 103 on Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:01 am
Latest topics
» Mirio Togata
Sat May 20, 2017 2:50 am by Zero

» Shoto Todoroki
Mon May 15, 2017 11:55 pm by Zero

» Sasuke Uchiha
Mon May 08, 2017 6:42 pm by Dark Sky Dragon

» Enel
Sun May 07, 2017 12:30 am by Zero

» Roronoa zoro
Sat May 06, 2017 11:14 pm by Zero

» Vegeta
Sat May 06, 2017 11:06 pm by Zero

» Goku (up for grabs)
Sat May 06, 2017 11:03 pm by Zero

» Welcome to Animedimensions
Thu May 04, 2017 2:37 am by Ice Dragon

» Bad news
Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:11 pm by Yomi

» Second day of school
Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:27 am by Sleeping Slave

» School of warriors information
Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:52 am by Rays

» Camelot Kings and Knights
Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:33 pm by Softy

» Nefertari Vivi
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:57 pm by Order

» Meruem
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:54 pm by Order

» Cell
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:54 pm by Order

May 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Most active topics
Chunin to Jounin exams
Talk about the plot
In the cover of the night
Genin to Chunin exams
Christmas Party
A friendly visit
Team 12 meeting
A date with Muron
Ray and Shinra training day with Masami
Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited
Most Viewed Topics
Vegeta
Broly
Erza Scarlet
Nico Robin
Kakashi Hatake
Natsu Dragneel
Talk about the plot
Athena saints
Yoh Asakura
Gildarts Clive
Top posters
Kratos (1259)

Reveck (949)

Dark Sky Dragon (939)

Ice Dragon (903)

musiclover10x10 (870)

John Is God (565)

Blaze Heart (556)

Uncrowned (543)

Izutsu (518)

Sky King (455)

Top posting users this month
Zero

Ice Dragon

Dark Sky Dragon

Top posting users this week
Affiliates
</td

Share | 

It's a date!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Black Fang

PostSubject: It's a date!   Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:02 pm

Kiyoshi leaned against a tree by where he and Shinra met last time looking at the river, hoping she show up here as they didn't really set a time for the date. He was twirling his foot in the dirt, because even with the preparations he had made he was still nervous she wouldn't have fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: It's a date!   Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:27 pm

"I hope you have not waited too long" Shinra was standing little from Kiyoshi looking at him Shinra was wearing a long black dress and a pair of black high heels as well as a pair of long black gloves she had also put her hair up in a ponytail
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Fang

PostSubject: Re: It's a date!   Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:48 pm

Kiyoshi blushed "No not too long, you" he stumbled for words "You look beautiful, even more so than usual if that's possible." He said, motioning to a boat that rested on the river. "I found a little island down the river a ways that I set up a few things for you. After you." He held the bolt steady.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: It's a date!   Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:27 am

Shinra looked down at herself "Thank you but it's nothing special I only spent one day making" Shinra walked up in the boat and sat down "I am looking forward to seeing what it is you have set up" Shinra even had a change of clothes in a tiny scroll on her if they should move around a lot
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Fang

PostSubject: Re: It's a date!   Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:25 am

"Everything you do is special" he felt himself tense up from nerves when she said she was excited to see what he had done. He didn't want to dissapoint her ever, and especially now that he had worked up the courage to ask her out. He shoved the boat away from the shore and rowed them down stream slowly. He looked out over the water "I know the boat is kind of pointless seeing as how we could use Chakra and just walk there, but this way seemed more relaxing and...romantic." He looked at her towards the end of his sentence with a smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: It's a date!   Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:26 pm

Shinra was looking into the water "It is not pointless it is more relaxing and conserving our chakra is always a good idea" Shinra looked back up at Kiyoshi and for a second it looked like she was smiling "And it is more romantic without doubt"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Fang

PostSubject: Re: It's a date!   Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:51 pm

Kiyoshi just kept grinning "Good" as they rowed closer to the island a shadow of a tree on the very top of it could be seen on the water. Kiyoshi pulled the boat ashore and gave Shinra his hand to help her out of the boat. "Are you all prepared for the exams? Teamwork improved any since we last talked?" He said hopeful she was going to do well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: It's a date!   Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:00 pm

Shinra took his hand and got out of the boat "Our teamwork is not the best but we all know what must be done and how to do it and since we are all strong we will be able to handle most things thrown against us" Shinra sighed a bit "The problem is I don't know what the exams is so I can't prepare as I usually does so I have to wait and see also since I do not know the other villages strength there is not much I can do in advance"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Fang

PostSubject: Re: It's a date!   Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:09 pm

"Switching from strategy and preperation to tactics isn't easy but you should find with your intelligence that it will come easily. Especially with strong team members." Kiyoshi said still holding her hand they began to walk up a little candle lit path. Cheezy second hand date knowledge was all he knew, he hoped she liked it. "Don't worry too much about the other villages. You'll see certain Kekkei Genkai and techniques that are out of the ordinary for us, but nothing too foreign. Strength wise we compare equally or perhaps even better than the other villages, in my not so unbiased opinion." He laughed a bit as they reach a little picnic. "This the first part" He said pointing to the food. " The second and better part is up there." he pointed to the top of the hill where the tree still covered in shadow stood.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: It's a date!   Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:23 pm

As they had walked Shinra had looked at all the candles it really must have taken a long time to do all of this and the picnic looked really good she was already impressed by Kiyoshi and that tree she could not even guess what it was "I hope you're right but all we can do is wait" Shinra let go off his hand to sit down "It looks really good and I liked all the candles and you understand how to make it exciting with your mysterious tree" For the first time smiled Shinra to Kiyoshi as a normal happy girl
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Fang

PostSubject: Re: It's a date!   Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:31 pm

Kiyoshi's smile grew wider somehow when he saw her smile. "Thank you, I just want you to be happy." He sat down and began to eat. "So you made that dress? I didn't know you could sew. Another thing to do add to your amazing list of talents."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: It's a date!   Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:37 pm

"I had to learn it no one would sell me clothes when I was younger since I am a jinchūriki and they were afraid I would lose control" Shinra ate little "It is really good did you made ​​it?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Fang

PostSubject: Re: It's a date!   Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:48 pm

"I don't understand how people could be scared of someone like you" He said with genuine honesty. "Makes me mad and sad you had to go through that." He grabbed some more food. "And yea, I did make it. Part of my clans tradition of being self sustaining. We are taught to be good at all things in life, not just the Shinobi way. An impractical goal when you think about it but something they preach none the less."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: It's a date!   Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:56 pm

"Being self sustaining is very important your clan sounds very sensible" Shinra ate a little more with a little smile "I understand why people are scared of me I know better than anyone else how terrifying the four tail is when I lose control so don't be mad or sad because of that"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Fang

PostSubject: Re: It's a date!   Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:05 pm

"What's the relationship like between you and the 4 tails? Any kind of comradery?" He said starting to clean up the meal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: It's a date!   Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:10 pm

"The only thing that it want is to kill and destroy and most of all kill me so it can be free again I suppress it and takes its strength when I need it that is the best way I can describe my relationship with it"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Fang

PostSubject: Re: It's a date!   Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:14 pm

"I see, that is unfortunate." He finished cleaning and looked up towards the tree "Ready to see what I made for you up there?" He said excited to see what her reaction would be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: It's a date!   Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:18 pm

Shinra got up and nodded "I am very excited to see it" Shinra was looking up at the tree as she tried to guess what it could be but she had no idea
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Fang

PostSubject: Re: It's a date!   Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:40 pm

Kiyoshi motioned for her to follow up another candle lit path. As they got closer to the summit a melody could almost be heard, one that grew louder and a new instrument with every step closer they got. Eventually at the end of the path Kiyoshi stopped and turned to see what her reaction would be when she saw the garden he had made. All around them in a circle were all manner of noise making plants and reeds, encompassing around a tree of pipes he had bent into the tree that they had seen from a distance. " I call it the singing tree, when the wind hits it just right it sounds like a symphony of wind instruments. These" he said bending down by one of the flowers. "Are an interesting plant I heard about." He flicked a piece of pollen off of one of its petals and it landed on a circular leaf near the bottom of the stem. The pollen landing on it made a beautiful triangle like sound. "Everytime it starts to pollenate it makes a noise." He stood up and looked at all the flowers. "They all have something special like that. I hope you like it. I knew music was your biggest hobby and the only time I saw you smile before tonight so I figured why not give her a sanctuary of music. This way if you ever don't have time to practice you can come here, since noone knows I've done this, and enjoy some music." He ended his explanation with a smile.

The Singing Tree
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: It's a date!   Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:55 pm

Shinra was speechless she had seen anything like it or heard anything so beautiful Shinra had to close her eyes to hear it all at the same time "It is incredible" Shinra had never smiled as much as she did just now a small tear ran down her cheek as she looked at Kiyoshi "I do not know what to say it is beyond beautiful a sanctuary of music it is just ....." Shinra smiled happy to Kiyoshi and hugged him "I can not thank you enough"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Fang

PostSubject: Re: It's a date!   Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:03 pm

"No need for thanks, your smile and happiness is more than enough" He softly said as he hugged her back. "I was glad to do it" He wiped the tear from her face and gave her a small kiss. "I just hope I picked some good instrumental flowers, if not let me know and I'll plant some more hehehe."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: It's a date!   Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:08 pm

Shinra was a bit surprised by the kiss but she smiled "They are all good I love them all this really is a sanctuary of music there is no other word for it"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Fang

PostSubject: Re: It's a date!   Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:34 pm

Kiyoshi noticed the shocked look on her face. "Sorry about that, I got carried away." He said shyly. "I'm glad you like it." He reiterated looking at the flowers and the tree. "Hopefully it'll help you relax for the exams."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: It's a date!   Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:40 pm

"You don't have to say your sorry I was just a little surprised it was my first kiss" The last part mumbled Shinra quiet "I am sure they will and hopefully after as well" Shinra smiled to Kiyoshi then she looked at the tree
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Fang

PostSubject: Re: It's a date!   Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:42 pm

Kiyoshi turned red, it was his first kiss too, but the importance of a girls first kiss outweighed that of a mans, or so his father had told him. "Your first....and I didn't even ask permission." He looked down dejected. "Sorry." He felt a breeze of wind sweep across the plateu of flowers and the Tree began to sing a soft tune.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's a date!   

Back to top Go down

It's a date!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next