Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................

The world of anime has cracked and split up! Now once again all the dimensions have come together as one.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
This is a site-wide announcement. Current events include we have a skip 20 years into the future at this point and we are now holding one of our biggest events ever a big Tournament which will be held at the Starlight Colosseum check it out
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 103 on Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:01 am
Latest topics
» Mirio Togata
Sat May 20, 2017 2:50 am by Zero

» Shoto Todoroki
Mon May 15, 2017 11:55 pm by Zero

» Sasuke Uchiha
Mon May 08, 2017 6:42 pm by Dark Sky Dragon

» Enel
Sun May 07, 2017 12:30 am by Zero

» Roronoa zoro
Sat May 06, 2017 11:14 pm by Zero

» Vegeta
Sat May 06, 2017 11:06 pm by Zero

» Goku (up for grabs)
Sat May 06, 2017 11:03 pm by Zero

» Welcome to Animedimensions
Thu May 04, 2017 2:37 am by Ice Dragon

» Bad news
Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:11 pm by Yomi

» Second day of school
Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:27 am by Sleeping Slave

» School of warriors information
Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:52 am by Rays

» Camelot Kings and Knights
Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:33 pm by Softy

» Nefertari Vivi
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:57 pm by Order

» Meruem
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:54 pm by Order

» Cell
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:54 pm by Order

May 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Most active topics
Chunin to Jounin exams
Talk about the plot
In the cover of the night
Genin to Chunin exams
Christmas Party
A friendly visit
Team 12 meeting
A date with Muron
Ray and Shinra training day with Masami
Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited
Most Viewed Topics
Vegeta
Broly
Erza Scarlet
Nico Robin
Kakashi Hatake
Natsu Dragneel
Talk about the plot
Athena saints
Yoh Asakura
Gildarts Clive
Top posters
Kratos (1259)

Reveck (949)

Dark Sky Dragon (939)

Ice Dragon (903)

musiclover10x10 (870)

John Is God (565)

Blaze Heart (556)

Uncrowned (543)

Izutsu (518)

Sky King (455)

Top posting users this month
Zero

Ice Dragon

Dark Sky Dragon

Top posting users this week
Affiliates
</td

Share | 

It's a date!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Black Fang

PostSubject: It's a date!   Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

Kiyoshi leaned against a tree by where he and Shinra met last time looking at the river, hoping she show up here as they didn't really set a time for the date. He was twirling his foot in the dirt, because even with the preparations he had made he was still nervous she wouldn't have fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: It's a date!   Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:48 pm

"I said you did not have say you are sorry and also" Shinra looked over at Kiyoshi "If you had asked permission it would not be a proper kiss" Shinra had read countless books about kissing and no one had said anything about asking first "So I'm glad you did it"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Fang

PostSubject: Re: It's a date!   Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:58 pm

"Not as glad as I am" Kiyoshi said. He threw out the blanket they had used for the picnic and sat down staring at Shinra and the Red Moon behind her, listening to the sounds. "I could sit here forever if the world let me." He laughed slightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: It's a date!   Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:10 pm

Shinra took a scroll up and put a drop of blood on it and with a puff of smoke she stood with a guitar in her hands "It's a nice thought I want to try something" Shinra walked over to some of the flowers and started to play and sing while she poked to some of the flowers with her ​​feet get the sound from multiple instruments

How it all sounds together:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Fang

PostSubject: Re: It's a date!   Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:19 pm

Kiyoshi sat in a trance from Shinra's beauty and the beauty of her music. It was unbelievable how quickly she had mastered all the sounds to make something out of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: It's a date!   Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:23 pm

Shinra finished the song and looked at Kiyoshi "That is the first time I've been able to play such a song since I always play alone and it's all thanks to you" Shinra was smiling happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Fang

PostSubject: Re: It's a date!   Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:33 pm

"Thanks for letting me be the first to witness such a concert. Which instrument is your favorite?" He said curious to know more about her hobby.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: It's a date!   Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:36 pm

Shinra thought a little "None of them I love to play them all equally if I could I would play them all every day but there are only so many hours in a day and I only have two hands"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Fang

PostSubject: Re: It's a date!   Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:52 pm

"Would you rather be a musician than a Shinobi?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: It's a date!   Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:58 pm

"I never think about since I have no choice as a jinchūriki I have no choice so it is meaningless to think about" Shinra looked a bit sad as she said it she would not think about it no matter what since she was scared of the answer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Fang

PostSubject: Re: It's a date!   Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:21 pm

"I see..." he said seeing the concern on her face. "Is there an instrument you haven't yet played?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: It's a date!   Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:31 pm

Shinra thought for a moment "If there is then I do not know about it all the instruments I know of I play" Shinra smiled a bit again
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Fang

PostSubject: Re: It's a date!   Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:41 pm

"That's amazing. To pick up different styles and weights of swords takes me months of practice to get down, I couldn't imagine using them all with the same efficiency. To use a rapier as opposed to using a Katana is like night in day in terms of techniques and strength, yet you could play a violin just as easily as playing a flute." He looked at her. "Truly amazing."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: It's a date!   Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:00 am

"It is fairly easy for me it takes me maximum one day before I can completely use a instrument and sometimes I can use it immediately as long as I have seen and heard someone play on it otherwise it takes me two days before I can completely use it" Shinra had always been like that with instruments and with many other things as well
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Fang

PostSubject: Re: It's a date!   Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:19 pm

"I could use a different kind of sword somewhat effectively just after picking it up, its implementing the thousands of techniques I and my family members have developed that takes the extra time to master. But I can at least relate a little to what you are saying." He got slightly embarrased as his passion for swords and swordsmanship had creeped into the conversation. "Did you give anymore thought to what I said last time about using music in tandem with your Shinobi techniques?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: It's a date!   Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:36 pm

"If I did not know better I would have thought you had been talking to my sensei he has taught me how I can use my music to make genjutsu and if I get good then in theory I can put all that hear my music under a genjutsu" Shinra looked at her guitar if she could do it she would be able to make some very powerful genjutsu
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Fang

PostSubject: Re: It's a date!   Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:02 pm

"I've never met Masami Sensei, but they do say great minds think a like." Kiyoshi joked. "I just thought it was a good idea, I'm glad he found a way to not only think of it but help you implement it in battle. With the different sounds and tones of instruments, the amount of different genjutsu and different sensory effects that could be inflicted is un-countable."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: It's a date!   Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:08 pm

Shinra nodded "The strongest genjutsu I can make right now is with my violin since it can be both a fast and a slow instrument I think it is the best choice for now"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Fang

PostSubject: Re: It's a date!   Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:09 pm

"And should push come to shove, the wires of the violin could be used for trap setting or as weapons themselves" Kiyoshi thought "Although that idea is much less elegant then the others. It would also ruin the instrument." Kiyoshi facepalmed. "Stupid thing to say."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: It's a date!   Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:16 pm

"The idea was good but as you said yourself it would also ruin the instrument something I will avoid if I can" Shinra thought a little maybe she could do little without damaging her instrument she had to look at it when she got home
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Fang

PostSubject: Re: It's a date!   Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:28 pm

"So with Masami's teaching do you feel ready for the exams? I hear they are combining them so that Chuunin can compete to become Jounin as well, maybe you'll go straight from Genin to Jounin?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: It's a date!   Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:36 pm

Shinra shook her head "If I get promoted to Jounin then there are some who do not think I have still not been on a single mission yet even if my skills was at the level of a Jounin I do not have enough experience I will be surprised if I become a Chuunin because of my lack of experience but otherwise I feel as ready as I can be"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Fang

PostSubject: Re: It's a date!   Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:50 pm

"I'm going to become a Jounin, no if and's or but's about it." Kiyoshi said determined. "I have to."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: It's a date!   Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:54 pm

Shinra looked at him she wondered it was so important for him to become a Jounin "Why do you want to be a Jounin?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Fang

PostSubject: Re: It's a date!   Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:42 pm

"It's the best way I can protect the village and the people in it. It's the next step in my progression and to not be one would mean I'm a failure. My family and friends would be even more proud. So many more reasons." There was a gleam in his eye of excitedness "It's my dream, I don't want to be Kaikage, never really did seemed like it was too much responsiblity and besides its pretty much a Konomi's duty, but to be a famous Jounin, a feared member of Kaigakure. The Kaikage's right hand man, that's what I want to be."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: It's a date!   Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:17 pm

Shinra looked at him "The Kaikage's right hand man and a feared Jounin with your skills you should be able to do it" From what she had heard about Kiyoshi he should be very skillfully
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's a date!   

Back to top Go down

It's a date!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next