Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................

The world of anime has cracked and split up! Now once again all the dimensions have come together as one.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
This is a site-wide announcement. Current events include we have a skip 20 years into the future at this point and we are now holding one of our biggest events ever a big Tournament which will be held at the Starlight Colosseum check it out
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 103 on Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:01 am
Latest topics
» Mirio Togata
Sat May 20, 2017 2:50 am by Zero

» Shoto Todoroki
Mon May 15, 2017 11:55 pm by Zero

» Sasuke Uchiha
Mon May 08, 2017 6:42 pm by Dark Sky Dragon

» Enel
Sun May 07, 2017 12:30 am by Zero

» Roronoa zoro
Sat May 06, 2017 11:14 pm by Zero

» Vegeta
Sat May 06, 2017 11:06 pm by Zero

» Goku (up for grabs)
Sat May 06, 2017 11:03 pm by Zero

» Welcome to Animedimensions
Thu May 04, 2017 2:37 am by Ice Dragon

» Bad news
Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:11 pm by Yomi

» Second day of school
Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:27 am by Sleeping Slave

» School of warriors information
Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:52 am by Rays

» Camelot Kings and Knights
Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:33 pm by Softy

» Nefertari Vivi
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:57 pm by Order

» Meruem
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:54 pm by Order

» Cell
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:54 pm by Order

May 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Most active topics
Chunin to Jounin exams
Talk about the plot
In the cover of the night
Genin to Chunin exams
Christmas Party
A friendly visit
Team 12 meeting
A date with Muron
Ray and Shinra training day with Masami
Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited
Most Viewed Topics
Vegeta
Broly
Erza Scarlet
Nico Robin
Kakashi Hatake
Natsu Dragneel
Talk about the plot
Athena saints
Yoh Asakura
Gildarts Clive
Top posters
Kratos (1259)

Reveck (949)

Dark Sky Dragon (939)

Ice Dragon (903)

musiclover10x10 (870)

John Is God (565)

Blaze Heart (556)

Uncrowned (543)

Izutsu (518)

Sky King (455)

Top posting users this month
Zero

Ice Dragon

Dark Sky Dragon

Top posting users this week
Affiliates
</td

Share | 

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Akeno

PostSubject: In the cover of the night   Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:22 am

The sun had just gone down and the moon was slowly emerging as groups of bats flew through the streets of Kuraigakure about five bats broke free from their group and landed on the highest point in the Ironforge in a blink of an eye changed one of the bats into Akeno with her ​​black hair and black clothes she was almost invisible in the darkness except for her crimson red eyes she just stood there looking down at the village as if she were looking for something or someone
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izutsu
Master Overlord of Hell
Master Overlord of Hell

PostSubject: Re: In the cover of the night   Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:32 pm

Shingeya slowly was walking through the streets of Kuraigakure the exams would begin in just a matter of days, he kept his hair in its ponytail and wore a long black shirt with baggy pants that even covered his feet paying attention to nothing he walk

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akeno

PostSubject: Re: In the cover of the night   Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:47 pm

Akeno eyes locked onto Shingeya "Found you" Akeno turned into a bat and flew down towards Shingeya several groups of bats joined Akeno all of them flew along the street around all the people and past Shingeya but Akeno had turned just as all the bats flew past him "How do you know my name?" Akeno was walking alongside Shingeya as if she had always been there
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izutsu
Master Overlord of Hell
Master Overlord of Hell

PostSubject: Re: In the cover of the night   Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:55 pm

"I make it my business" Shingeya said as they walk together he thought it was normal for her to appear next to him it didn't really bother him "Plus you and my niece had a battle in a city would be hard not to know who you are"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akeno

PostSubject: Re: In the cover of the night   Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:06 pm

"Anyone who knows my name should have been dead I must have overlooked one" Akeno turned to look at Shingeya "And is that why you are looking for me because I tried to kill your niece?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izutsu
Master Overlord of Hell
Master Overlord of Hell

PostSubject: Re: In the cover of the night   Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:27 pm

"Now truthfully do you think if I was trying to kill you because you fought my niece I wouldn't have found you? Like come on what kind of black hair bastard do you think I am?" Shingeya held up his hands and shrug as they talk before putting them back into his pocket

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akeno

PostSubject: Re: In the cover of the night   Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:36 pm

"Trust me if I do not want to be found you will never find me you do not survive as long as me if you do not know how to disappear or is the strongest in the world and it's a long time since I was the strongest and I don't know anything around you other than your name and what you look like" Akeno turned her eyes away from Shingeya "Then what is it you want from me?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izutsu
Master Overlord of Hell
Master Overlord of Hell

PostSubject: Re: In the cover of the night   Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:50 pm

"I want to talk" Shingeya words as he said it was so simple and plain as if there was nothing to it and for the first time he turn his head to Akeno looking at her even checking her out "Sexy vampire walking the streets"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akeno

PostSubject: Re: In the cover of the night   Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:58 pm

That was one thing Akeno had not expected "You are flirting with a vampire who want to kill all humans and is older than you can imagine" Akeno laughed a little "You must have hit you head on something hard otherwise you would not say something like that"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izutsu
Master Overlord of Hell
Master Overlord of Hell

PostSubject: Re: In the cover of the night   Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:01 pm

Shingeya close his eyes as they walk and he just smile all he could do is smile "Just means I'm more like my father then anybody thought, Shiryu Kishimoto would be proud"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akeno

PostSubject: Re: In the cover of the night   Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:09 pm

Akeno shook her head a bit "He was always a little odd when he was young not surprising his kids is a bit odd too" Akeno looked over at Shingeya "I will never learn understand you humans or what you are thinking"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izutsu
Master Overlord of Hell
Master Overlord of Hell

PostSubject: Re: In the cover of the night   Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:11 pm

"Human I would call myself more demon and dragon then human" Shingeya look over at Akeno he shrug a little he didn't get it all the way either "I'm his odd child everyone else turn out well normal the pervert demon dragon that's me"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akeno

PostSubject: Re: In the cover of the night   Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:16 pm

"And when you heard about me you just had to meet me to see if I was worth flirting with" Shingeya was probably the strangest Akeno had ever spoken to
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izutsu
Master Overlord of Hell
Master Overlord of Hell

PostSubject: Re: In the cover of the night   Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:30 pm

"If I was flirting with you be smiling if you be smiling you be laughing if you was laughing I would be flirting with you and that would lead to having sex I don't see you smiling so I'm not flirting" Shingeya pointed out those facts to her in his mind set that what flirting was that simple and all to one thing "When I heard about you a strong vampire I had to see for myself not many vampires running around these days....and being a woman doesn't hurt it"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akeno

PostSubject: Re: In the cover of the night   Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:40 pm

"At least you are honest and straight to the point and do not talk around what you want to say all the time" Akeno sighed slightly she could still remember when her children were everywhere "Yes many of my children have been killed the past few years I can not even find those who are left anymore" Akeno smiled a bit "So a strong female vampire is your wet dream Shingeya"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izutsu
Master Overlord of Hell
Master Overlord of Hell

PostSubject: Re: In the cover of the night   Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:54 pm

"Well no my wet dream is different every few days I guess?" Shingeya was trying to think about it but he couldn't get the dates together but he knew it was every so often that his wet dream change

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akeno

PostSubject: Re: In the cover of the night   Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:01 pm

"Good then I know you won't continue to run after me if I get bored and leave" Akeno looked up in the sky then back at Shingeya "And now that you have seen me for yourself I am just as you had imagined?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izutsu
Master Overlord of Hell
Master Overlord of Hell

PostSubject: Re: In the cover of the night   Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:44 pm

"Oh so your going to get bored and run off on me?" Shingeya ask her as they walk and he thought about her question was she everything he imagined "Truthfully I thought you attack me"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akeno

PostSubject: Re: In the cover of the night   Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:57 pm

"We are on your territory right now there are more daemons and other creatures here than I can count and you yourself are a powerful if I attack you now you will have a big enough advantage to probably win if we were all alone we would not talk so peaceful and quiet I can promise you that" Akeno crimson red eyes glowed a brief moment "I am sorry I disappoints you with not trying to kill you immediately"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izutsu
Master Overlord of Hell
Master Overlord of Hell

PostSubject: Re: In the cover of the night   Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:07 pm

"And here I thought we was talking peacefully because you like talking to me didn't think you really attack" Shingeya could only imagine what what happen in a fight between if they were fighting "So do you really wanna attack me"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akeno

PostSubject: Re: In the cover of the night   Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:20 pm

"Even more since we've been so close now I can smell you blood for me blood is power and if I drank your blood I would be stronger than ever" Akeno crimson red eyes was glowing much stronger but then slowly it disappeared again "Even though human blood runs in you it is not bad talking to you that is also why I have not taken off yet"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izutsu
Master Overlord of Hell
Master Overlord of Hell

PostSubject: Re: In the cover of the night   Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:49 pm

Shingeya wave his hand in front of Akeno mouth "8 percent Human, 45 percent Dragon and 47 percent Demon that's me" Shingeya look at Akeno if she wanted to bite him he didn't care "More dragon then human more demon then dragon"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akeno

PostSubject: Re: In the cover of the night   Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:59 pm

Akeno pushed Shingeya hand away "That is just annoying" Akeno disappeared a moment in her thoughts before she said something again "Why are you living among humans when they are the ones you have least in common with?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izutsu
Master Overlord of Hell
Master Overlord of Hell

PostSubject: Re: In the cover of the night   Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:06 pm

"Humans aren't all that bad simple as that" Shingeya thought about it himself as he stood there he hadn't thought about this in a such a long time probably not ever "I was raised around humans even though my mother is a full demon and at one point I was a demon humans were like my family they protected me they took care of me, I won't lie and say humans are perfect they cause problems they cause wars but I've see just as bad from other people, from demons, from angels so I can't really hate them at one point my family was more human then anything else it was my grandfather generation that change that...guess just another reason why humans have problems but I kinda of like of the, their strong"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akeno

PostSubject: Re: In the cover of the night   Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:21 pm

"Raised and protected by humans" Akeno looked over at house she could see through the window that there was fire in the fireplace "We all change based on what we have experienced for you it was your family of humans for me it was millennia of what I have seen humans do and not do"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the cover of the night   

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next