Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................

The world of anime has cracked and split up! Now once again all the dimensions have come together as one.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
This is a site-wide announcement. Current events include we have a skip 20 years into the future at this point and we are now holding one of our biggest events ever a big Tournament which will be held at the Starlight Colosseum check it out
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 103 on Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:01 am
Latest topics
» Bad news
Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:11 pm by Yomi

» Second day of school
Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:27 am by Sleeping Slave

» School of warriors information
Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:52 am by Rays

» Camelot Kings and Knights
Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:33 pm by Softy

» Welcome to Animedimensions
Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:38 pm by Rays

» Nefertari Vivi
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:57 pm by Order

» Meruem
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:54 pm by Order

» Cell

» Nami

» Minerva Orland
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:53 pm by Order

» Kisame Hoshigaki
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:50 pm by Order

» Enrico Pucci
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:49 pm by Order

»  Madara Uchiha

» Master Zero

» Killer B
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:48 pm by Order

April 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Most active topics
Chunin to Jounin exams
Talk about the plot
In the cover of the night
Genin to Chunin exams
Christmas Party
A friendly visit
Team 12 meeting
A date with Muron
Ray and Shinra training day with Masami
Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited
Most Viewed Topics
Vegeta
Broly
Erza Scarlet
Nico Robin
Kakashi Hatake
Natsu Dragneel
Talk about the plot
Athena saints
Yoh Asakura
Gildarts Clive
Top posters
Kratos (1259)

Reveck (949)

Dark Sky Dragon (938)

Ice Dragon (901)

musiclover10x10 (870)

John Is God (565)

Blaze Heart (556)

Uncrowned (543)

Izutsu (518)

Sky King (455)

Top posting users this month
Top posting users this week
Affiliates
</td

Share | 

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Akeno

PostSubject: In the cover of the night   Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:22 am

First topic message reminder :

The sun had just gone down and the moon was slowly emerging as groups of bats flew through the streets of Kuraigakure about five bats broke free from their group and landed on the highest point in the Ironforge in a blink of an eye changed one of the bats into Akeno with her ​​black hair and black clothes she was almost invisible in the darkness except for her crimson red eyes she just stood there looking down at the village as if she were looking for something or someone
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Izutsu
Master Overlord of Hell
Master Overlord of Hell

PostSubject: Re: In the cover of the night   Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:27 pm

Shingeya stop in his tracks looking over at a house "Humans are very odd and evil things but also sweet and wet like pussy at times" Shingeya gave Akeno a bump and kept walking as he smile "Do you want some blood or not?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akeno

PostSubject: Re: In the cover of the night   Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:32 pm

"You are a strange one and what do you want in return?" Akeno looked over at Shingeya "I can not imagine you give it to me from the goodness of your heart"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izutsu
Master Overlord of Hell
Master Overlord of Hell

PostSubject: Re: In the cover of the night   Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:36 pm

Shingeya hadn't thought about it really nothing came to his mind at this point "If I was still 17 I would have said sex now I'm not sure" Shingeya shrug he look lost in his own right he was getting old

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akeno

PostSubject: Re: In the cover of the night   Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:39 pm

Akeno stopped and looked at Shingeya "Do you want to be young again?" The way Akeno looked it was a serious question from her
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izutsu
Master Overlord of Hell
Master Overlord of Hell

PostSubject: Re: In the cover of the night   Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:43 pm

Shingeya shook his head "I'm still young I'll live to be around four hundred or five so I don't want to be young just take it"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akeno

PostSubject: Re: In the cover of the night   Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:53 pm

Akeno walked close up to Shingeya and put her arms around his neck "You are really a strange one" Akeno looked him straight in the eye and moved slowly closer it almost looked like she was going to kiss him as she turned her head slightly before she bit him in the neck drinking his blood Shingeya would not feel any pain but a pleasure that surpassed sex as his blood slowly left his body
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izutsu
Master Overlord of Hell
Master Overlord of Hell

PostSubject: Re: In the cover of the night   Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:57 pm

Shingeya jump a little bit at first then he relax it was odd he never had been bit by a vampire before and it was nice so very nice he was relax

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akeno

PostSubject: Re: In the cover of the night   Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:04 pm

Akeno moved her hand and a chair of stone and earth formed behind Shingeya Akeno pulled out her fangs from Shingeya neck the moment she had drunk half of all his blood "There is a chair behind you sit down and relax before you fall down" Akeno knew Shingeya would be weakened since half of his blood was in her now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izutsu
Master Overlord of Hell
Master Overlord of Hell

PostSubject: Re: In the cover of the night   Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:29 pm

Shingeya thought about it but he was about to sit down but he stood up strong he was and strong he was going to stay "Wouldn't be a Konomi if I sat down after some blood loss" He said touching the bite on his neck he had just given her something powerful and she was already powerful "You have the power to kill me now if you want"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akeno

PostSubject: Re: In the cover of the night   Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:53 pm

Akeno was breathing heavily and had closed her eyes Shingeya whole life flew past her eyes and her body got used to his powers she had never taken someone as strong Shingeya and certainly not in one go Akeno slowly opened her eyes and looked at Shingeya her eyes shining with power and her left eye changed between Shingeya various forms of his Dragon Sin "Yes I could know everything you know and can do everything you can but I have no reason you just gave me a gift an incredible powerful gift so I have no intentions of killing you more reward you in some way"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izutsu
Master Overlord of Hell
Master Overlord of Hell

PostSubject: Re: In the cover of the night   Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:01 pm

Shingeya blink a little bit "It seem like the whole time we been together I keep giving you a reason not to kill me" He didn't understand this girl it was very odd "In some way its very sexy in another way I feel like I should sleep with my eyes open"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akeno

PostSubject: Re: In the cover of the night   Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:12 pm

Akeno eyes became her normal crimson red eyes again as she smiled a bit "There is just one reason after another why I should not kill you" Akeno stood instantly close to Shingeya and licked him gently where she had bitten him the two holes healed almost immediately "You make it sound like I want to do something terrible to you"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izutsu
Master Overlord of Hell
Master Overlord of Hell

PostSubject: Re: In the cover of the night   Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:38 pm

"Well you tell me do you?" Shingeya ask her his face was rather close to her and he whisper in a low voice to her but he smile his smile was different from before not a happy smile but more of a sly smile that creep up on his face

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akeno

PostSubject: Re: In the cover of the night   Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:52 pm

"It is something terrible but I also know you will like it" Leaned back slightly as Akeno looked at Shingeya "Still sure you do not want anything for your little gift I am very grateful right now"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izutsu
Master Overlord of Hell
Master Overlord of Hell

PostSubject: Re: In the cover of the night   Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:26 pm

"I'll take what you give me" Shingeya step back a little being so close to her he didn't know if she needed space or not from him "So grateful because I gave you power or is it my charms taking effect?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akeno

PostSubject: Re: In the cover of the night   Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:09 pm

"A mix of the power that flows through me right now and your charms and I'm not sure what affects me most right now" Akeno crimson red eyes changed into normal green eyes "I can be just what you want everything you can imagine just say it and I will do anything for you right now" Akeno was whisper in his ear but a seductive voice and a look in her eyes any man would have a hard time resisting
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izutsu
Master Overlord of Hell
Master Overlord of Hell

PostSubject: Re: In the cover of the night   Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:25 pm

Shingeya whisper back into her ear "Tell me how I know you won't rip off my neck during the sex?" He wasn't stupid thinking about it Shingeya maybe a few years ago would have without a doubt he would have just went for it

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akeno

PostSubject: Re: In the cover of the night   Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:35 pm

Akeno smiled somewhat devious "If I wanted to kill you I would have done it by now so you'll just have to trust" She was so close to Shingeya he would be able feel her heart beating
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izutsu
Master Overlord of Hell
Master Overlord of Hell

PostSubject: Re: In the cover of the night   Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:47 pm

"Ok I'm trusting you" Shingeya could feel her heart beat he reach her hands onto her breast squeezing them rubbing them as he softly put his lips on her neck kissing her

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akeno

PostSubject: Re: In the cover of the night   Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:57 pm

Akeno heart was beating slowly faster as Shingeya touched her breast "Are you sure we should not go somewhere else than the middle of the street unless you want all to see us" Even though they stood a little away from all the people who walked the streets they would all be able to see them if they just looked over where they were standing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izutsu
Master Overlord of Hell
Master Overlord of Hell

PostSubject: Re: In the cover of the night   Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:16 pm

Shingeya drop his hands to her hips pushing her fast as he walk no he ran with her as he push her making turns with her and smiling he stop after a few turns they ended up at Shingeya house he lived in what look like a three floor house, with a pound  in the back Shingeya open the door to his house and walk into the living with his tv, his couch and his chairs and the pictures of him with his son up on the old along with is family

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akeno

PostSubject: Re: In the cover of the night   Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:27 pm

Akeno looked around and nodded a little she liked his house "And here I thought we were going to do while everyone looked at us" Akeno ran a finger down her back opening all of her clothes from the back so it was easy to get off "Is there something special you want remember I will and can do anything you want" Akeno looked back at Shingeya with a smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izutsu
Master Overlord of Hell
Master Overlord of Hell

PostSubject: Re: In the cover of the night   Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:00 pm

"Your you just be you doing sex I'm not a slave master" Shingeya sat down on the couch he pull Akeno clothes off and sat her on top of him kissing her neck rubbing her breast together and smiling "Unless you want me to be a slave master I think I'm into everything"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akeno

PostSubject: Re: In the cover of the night   Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:12 pm

Akeno was breathing heavier "You get a girl who will do anything for you and then you do not take advantage of it that is rare" Akeno was moving slowly back and forth on top of Shingeya as smiled to him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izutsu
Master Overlord of Hell
Master Overlord of Hell

PostSubject: Re: In the cover of the night   Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:22 pm

"I like sex,blowjob,titjobs,pussy,giving head and getting head" Shingeya lay her down on on the couch getting between her legs licking sucking on clit

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the cover of the night   

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next