Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................

The world of anime has cracked and split up! Now once again all the dimensions have come together as one.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
This is a site-wide announcement. Current events include we have a skip 20 years into the future at this point and we are now holding one of our biggest events ever a big Tournament which will be held at the Starlight Colosseum check it out
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 103 on Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:01 am
Latest topics
» Mirio Togata
Sat May 20, 2017 2:50 am by Zero

» Shoto Todoroki
Mon May 15, 2017 11:55 pm by Zero

» Sasuke Uchiha
Mon May 08, 2017 6:42 pm by Dark Sky Dragon

» Enel
Sun May 07, 2017 12:30 am by Zero

» Roronoa zoro
Sat May 06, 2017 11:14 pm by Zero

» Vegeta
Sat May 06, 2017 11:06 pm by Zero

» Goku (up for grabs)
Sat May 06, 2017 11:03 pm by Zero

» Welcome to Animedimensions
Thu May 04, 2017 2:37 am by Ice Dragon

» Bad news
Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:11 pm by Yomi

» Second day of school
Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:27 am by Sleeping Slave

» School of warriors information
Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:52 am by Rays

» Camelot Kings and Knights
Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:33 pm by Softy

» Nefertari Vivi
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:57 pm by Order

» Meruem
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:54 pm by Order

» Cell
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:54 pm by Order

May 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Most active topics
Chunin to Jounin exams
Talk about the plot
In the cover of the night
Genin to Chunin exams
Christmas Party
A friendly visit
Team 12 meeting
A date with Muron
Ray and Shinra training day with Masami
Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited
Most Viewed Topics
Vegeta
Broly
Erza Scarlet
Nico Robin
Kakashi Hatake
Natsu Dragneel
Talk about the plot
Athena saints
Yoh Asakura
Gildarts Clive
Top posters
Kratos (1259)

Reveck (949)

Dark Sky Dragon (939)

Ice Dragon (903)

musiclover10x10 (870)

John Is God (565)

Blaze Heart (556)

Uncrowned (543)

Izutsu (518)

Sky King (455)

Top posting users this month
Zero

Ice Dragon

Dark Sky Dragon

Top posting users this week
Affiliates
</td

Share | 

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Akeno

PostSubject: In the cover of the night   Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:22 am

First topic message reminder :

The sun had just gone down and the moon was slowly emerging as groups of bats flew through the streets of Kuraigakure about five bats broke free from their group and landed on the highest point in the Ironforge in a blink of an eye changed one of the bats into Akeno with her ​​black hair and black clothes she was almost invisible in the darkness except for her crimson red eyes she just stood there looking down at the village as if she were looking for something or someone
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Izutsu
Master Overlord of Hell
Master Overlord of Hell

PostSubject: Re: In the cover of the night   Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:48 am

Shingeya put his face in her neck kissing her softly the sex was great but this was different this was very odd like "Stay awhile with me Akeno" He said to her as he look at her eyes they were beautiful then he thought to himself since when the fuck was some eyes beautiful?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akeno

PostSubject: Re: In the cover of the night   Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:59 am

Akeno smiled a little and closed her eyes as she was leaning against him "The sun is beginning to rise and I hate to be out in the sun so I could stay a little longer" She would just rest a bit and then leave she thought to herself it was nothing more than she was a little tired although it was nice how Shingeya was holding her
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izutsu
Master Overlord of Hell
Master Overlord of Hell

PostSubject: Re: In the cover of the night   Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:06 am

Shingeya darkness reach all through the house making it dark no sun light coming into the house at all at any time of the day  today but some kind of darker blue light almost like a moon lit up the rooms of the house  little so they could see "Does this work?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akeno

PostSubject: Re: In the cover of the night   Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:16 am

Akeno smiled and took her clothes "Thanks but you don't have to do it" Akeno took a bottle up from a pocket with a transparent salve inside it and gave it to Shingeya "Put this on me then the sun is no problem" She must be crazy she showed Shingeya one of the few things that could really hurt her but somehow she trusted him enough she had no idea what came over her
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izutsu
Master Overlord of Hell
Master Overlord of Hell

PostSubject: Re: In the cover of the night   Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:21 am

Shingeya held onto it he had never seen anything like it before but he gave it back to Akeno "You have some amazing things but this right here this light in this darkness, your warm body next to mind...I love it" He openly said and after a few minutes he blink a lot in disbelief "Did I really fucking say that? Am I falling for your charms?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akeno

PostSubject: Re: In the cover of the night   Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:28 am

Akeno took the bottle and looked into it she did everything possible not to look at Shingeya for the first time since she became a vampire she was blushing and not just a little but a lot "You said it and maybe you did" Akeno did not recognize her voice it was small and quiet nothing like her normal voice what the hell happened
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izutsu
Master Overlord of Hell
Master Overlord of Hell

PostSubject: Re: In the cover of the night   Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:35 am

Shingeya look away for awhile odd so very odd so very different from anything before from all those years ago looking away Shingeya finally look at Akeno face he saw her blushing and he didn't know what to say "Akeno"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akeno

PostSubject: Re: In the cover of the night   Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:43 am

Akeno nodded silent she could not say anything there was something wrong with her ​​voice there had to be she should just not use her voice right now then it would go away she was sure of it Akeno turned her head to look at Shingeya which only made her blush more
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izutsu
Master Overlord of Hell
Master Overlord of Hell

PostSubject: Re: In the cover of the night   Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:49 am

"Stay with me" He whisper into her ear as he held her so close him this moment was something he didn't want to let go but he didn't want to let her go either right now

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akeno

PostSubject: Re: In the cover of the night   Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:58 am

Akeno closed her eyes and smiled "Are you mad I am queen of the vampires the first vampire which was created I survive by killing and drinking their blood I have lived countless years I may never die or grow old and you still want me to stay with you?" She already knew his answer but she just wanted stay a little longer in his arms
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izutsu
Master Overlord of Hell
Master Overlord of Hell

PostSubject: Re: In the cover of the night   Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:04 am

"I am Shingeya Konomi, son of Shiryu Kishimoto and Chelesy, I am the number one strongest person in the world at the moment and the next person to become the Devil, I will never age I will never die you wouldn't be alone" Shingeya rub is face up against her and move his arms around her waist as he held her "Yes I do and in case you haven't notice mad is my middle name" He said just before kissing Akeno

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akeno

PostSubject: Re: In the cover of the night   Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:14 am

A few tears ran down Akeno cheeks as Shingeya kissed her she looked at him with a smile "I will be with you but if you ever die and leave me alone then you are in big trouble" A single thought flew through her mind as she was looking at Shingeya don't worry I found someone slept well brother
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izutsu
Master Overlord of Hell
Master Overlord of Hell

PostSubject: Re: In the cover of the night   Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:19 am

Shingeya smile kissing her again "I won't leave you I promise you I won't" Now he was making promises to her Shingeya couldn't believe but he like it this was without a doubt the best thing that happen to him since his son was born

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akeno

PostSubject: Re: In the cover of the night   Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:28 am

Akeno sat properly up and looked at Shingeya "There probably just one thing you should know I am also Teresa Nosferatu I use that form sometimes when I can not be myself like when I talked to you that" Akeno was not sure what Shingeya would say to that but she would not keep anything secret from him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izutsu
Master Overlord of Hell
Master Overlord of Hell

PostSubject: Re: In the cover of the night   Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:34 am

"I KNEW THERE WAS SOMETHING ODD ABOUT THAT LITTLE GIRL!!!" Shingeya yelled and pointed at her then snap his fingers shaking his head up and down "See I can fucking pick em yup I can"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akeno

PostSubject: Re: In the cover of the night   Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:39 am

Akeno could not help but smile and laugh a Little "Yea sure you did I never got my ring back you still have it I hope" She almost could not stop laughing she could not remember the last time she had laughed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izutsu
Master Overlord of Hell
Master Overlord of Hell

PostSubject: Re: In the cover of the night   Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:47 am

"Yea its in my room" Shingeya shook his head but he like her laugh "That such a pretty laugh" Shingeya smile his eyes were so relax when was the last time his eyes were this relax he didn't know "So do you always turn into a little kid to find cute men?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akeno

PostSubject: Re: In the cover of the night   Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:04 am

"Yes almost no one will suspect a little kid of anything sometimes people say something they should not because they are only talking with a little girl you will not believe how careless some are around kids" Akeno moved very close to Shingeya with a smile "Maybe it is first time I hear it so I will let you decide" Akeno closed her eyes she felt like could stay here in his arms forever
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izutsu
Master Overlord of Hell
Master Overlord of Hell

PostSubject: Re: In the cover of the night   Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:08 am

Shingeya laugh she was a wild one sitting there with her in his arms he thought about something "My memories did you see them like all of them even the bad ones?" Shingeya held Akeno close him as he said that because he wasn't sure if she knew everything about him already or not

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akeno

PostSubject: Re: In the cover of the night   Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:18 am

Akeno shook her head "Not yet but I will right now is my body getting use to all of your powers then I will get all the memories of how to use them together with all your other memories that is how it work" Akeno looked up at him "Is there something you don't want me to see?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izutsu
Master Overlord of Hell
Master Overlord of Hell

PostSubject: Re: In the cover of the night   Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:26 am

"The time when I took this lady dildo, the time I slap my mother, the time I killed Ikki just for power, the time I ran around in a clown suit running around naked,the time when i was left in the ocean without food or water for three days, the time I cried when my father died" Shingeya took a breath now it was getting in deep everything  he was going to tell her "The time I left home because I was the demon outcast of the family,the time my best friend turn evil and I couldn't kill him, when the woman I loved and the mother of my son left him and I had to explain to him his mother was coming back" Sitting there thinking about it looking outward Shingeya thought about it was that everything that happen in his life that really hurt him? Not the beatings not the battles but the loneliness and the pain of others hurting him or leaving  was he really like that? He never thought about it till now

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akeno

PostSubject: Re: In the cover of the night   Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:34 am

Akeno put her hands gently on Shingeya cheeks and looked him in the eyes "And now you have me to share everything with and I get to experience it all so I will know how it is" Akeno smiled to him "And now I am looking forward to seeing you in a clown suit that is a memory I can hardly wait to see" Akeno smiled sweet to him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izutsu
Master Overlord of Hell
Master Overlord of Hell

PostSubject: Re: In the cover of the night   Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:12 pm

Shingeya laugh him in the clown suit a memory he wouldn't want to remember "I'm sure you'll like that one" He look down in Akeno eyes once again giving her another kiss

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akeno

PostSubject: Re: In the cover of the night   Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:45 pm

Akeno kissed him gently back "If you continue to kiss me like that I will get addicted" Akeno leaned in to Shingeya with a happy smile she had finally found a place where she felt safe in his arms
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izutsu
Master Overlord of Hell
Master Overlord of Hell

PostSubject: Re: In the cover of the night   Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:51 pm

"You aren't addicted already?" Shingeya ask her as he lay back on the couch relaxing he still held her close to him

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the cover of the night   

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next