Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................

The world of anime has cracked and split up! Now once again all the dimensions have come together as one.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
This is a site-wide announcement. Current events include we have a skip 20 years into the future at this point and we are now holding one of our biggest events ever a big Tournament which will be held at the Starlight Colosseum check it out
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

Sleeping Slave, Uncrowned

Most users ever online was 103 on Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:01 am
Latest topics
» Second day of school
Today at 10:42 pm by Sleeping Slave

» Camelot Kings and Knights
Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:33 pm by Softy

» Welcome to Animedimensions
Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:38 pm by Rays

» Nefertari Vivi
Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:57 pm by Order

» Meruem
Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:54 pm by Order

» Cell

» Nami

» Minerva Orland
Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:53 pm by Order

» Kisame Hoshigaki
Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:50 pm by Order

» Enrico Pucci
Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:49 pm by Order

»  Madara Uchiha

» Master Zero

» Killer B
Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:48 pm by Order

»  Kiba Inuzuka
Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:46 pm by Order

» Jellal Fernandes
Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:42 pm by Order

January 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Most active topics
One school and one angel (open to Reya and Katsuya now)
Star Tournament Day 1
Star Tournament Day 4
Training with Shinji
The opening of the new school year
Dragonhart-Part 3 Hart of Shadows
The Radiant party
Forced vacation
Star Tournament Day 3
Chunin to Jounin exams
Most Viewed Topics
Vegeta
Broly
Erza Scarlet
Nico Robin
Kakashi Hatake
Natsu Dragneel
Talk about the plot
Athena saints
Yoh Asakura
Gildarts Clive
Top posters
Kratos (1259)

Reveck (949)

Dark Sky Dragon (938)

Ice Dragon (901)

musiclover10x10 (870)

John Is God (565)

Blaze Heart (555)

Uncrowned (543)

Izutsu (518)

Sky King (455)

Top posting users this month
Rays

Blaze Heart

Kaya

Sleeping Slave

Red Flame

Top posting users this week
Blaze Heart

Sleeping Slave

Affiliates
</td

Share | 

Insight of training

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Yōshi

PostSubject: Insight of training    Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:53 pm

Yoshi walk to the end of Ironforge. There was no buildings over this way nor was there any lightning. Yoshi turn to Shinra who needed this training and she could understand her. "Have you been hearing Son Goku voice?" She kindly ask Shinra who was a young  ninja.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: Insight of training    Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:00 am

Shinra stood and nodded to Yoshi "Since you arrived it has shouted without stopping kill the seven tail set me free and then we kill her together things like that" She tried to ignore it but she was starting to get a headache
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yōshi

PostSubject: Re: Insight of training    Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:17 am

"Son Goku is one of the worst like the Nine Tails and the One Tails." Yoshi thought about what the seven tails had told her as a child. "Chomei growing told me to kill those who would harm me Bijuu are battle hungry at times. You as the person have to calm that anger or find a way to deal with it. I remember when I was a child I made a deal to let Chomei run around for a few hours in the forest." Then Yoshi started to go on and on with her one track mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: Insight of training    Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:27 am

Shinra shook her head "If I let it out it will be the end of me I was lucky the first time that it got stopped quickly enough that I survived I know that the four tail is the physical strongest of them all and use all its strength to try and get out then kill me so that it can be free yesterday it took over my genjtsus to kill Masami and Rikuo it can not be trusted"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yōshi

PostSubject: Re: Insight of training    Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:49 am

"You have to stop being scared Shinra if you want control you have to stop being scared. The four-tails isn't something you can show fear to, Shinra you have to take control of your fear and you have to prove your strong." Yoshi held up her fist closing it making a tight fist as she look at Shinra this young girl. This young girl who had so much to learn and could be so strong in just time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: Insight of training    Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:07 am

Shinra looked at Yoshi without emotion just as she always did "The four tail can't be talked to reason like the seven tail the only way where I can get control over it is to be strong enough to take its power for myself but I am far from that strong yet Masami and I have tried and even though I did with his help it broke free from my power alone the seal is all that holds it back without it the four tail would be free by now"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yōshi

PostSubject: Re: Insight of training    Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:22 am

She was a down girl a very down girl but Yoshi could understand it. Listening to her and how she saw it made her think of her childhood, how Yoshi hated having the seven tails and how she thought nobody could understand or help her. "Is there a boy you like Shinra?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: Insight of training    Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:26 am

"What does that have to do with anything?" Shinra face got slightly more red as she looked at Yoshi which was the same as a big yes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yōshi

PostSubject: Re: Insight of training    Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:47 am

"A boy gives you a reason to not be so down all the time. So is it Ray? Or is it someone else?" Yoshi was trying to change the mood before training. She wanted to get to know Shinra a little more. Her love life and what she like.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: Insight of training    Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:02 am

"I do not see what my private life has to do with anything" But Shinra did blushed slightly more both when Yoshi asked if it was Ray and if it was someone else
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yōshi

PostSubject: Re: Insight of training    Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:09 am

"Because its girl talk and you need some girl to talk too. So is it both of them you think Ray cute? Is he cuter than the other guy?" Yoshi one track mind was coming into play again she wasn't getting off this topic. At some point she was probably going to be demanding to know, but what Shinra didn't know was all this was taking her mind off the four tails.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: Insight of training    Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:22 am

Shinra got a bit annoyed that Yoshi kept on "I still don't see what my private life has to do with anything I don't need girl talk about boys" This time she did not as much blinked since she was annoyed "Without a reason I see no reason why we should continue to talk like this"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yōshi

PostSubject: Re: Insight of training    Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:31 am

Yoshi was going to say something but she remember that Shinra wasn't her student. "Fine" Yoshi stood there body became wrap in a red chakra cloak. "Can you use the cloak?" Yoshi ask her this question to see how much control she had, or at least what she could draw out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: Insight of training    Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:37 am

Shinra closed her eyes her arms and legs got covered in the red chakra Shinra opened her eyes again and looked at Yoshi she had the eyes of the four tails "More than this and I lose control" Shinra could hardly believe that Yoshi was able to control the red chakra that easy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yōshi

PostSubject: Re: Insight of training    Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:52 am

"Feed your chakra into the seal to make it stronger, it will weaken your Bijuu allowing you to gain more control." Yoshi increase her cloak to not one tail but to two. "A young  Jinchuuriki must relay on their seal for control."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: Insight of training    Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:03 am

Shinra put her hands together to concentrate her chakra Shinra concentrated her own chakra into the seal and slowly became her whole body covered in the red chakra cloak "I can't use more chakra without using the four tails chakra now"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yōshi

PostSubject: Re: Insight of training    Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:15 am

Yoshi held out her fingers. One everyone of Yoshi fingers dark green flames lit up before they turn white and then from white to black. Yoshi stab her fingers into Shinra stomach the flames touch the four tails chakra source. Yoshi was pulling out the Yin chakra while keeping it under the control but not enough to give the four tails control over Shinra. After about three minutes she pulled out her hands, Yoshi had just release 35 percent of the Four Tail's Yin chakra, and keeping under the control of Shinra.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: Insight of training    Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:21 am

Shinra dropped to her knees coughing for air while one tail of red chakra formed on Shinra "What was that?" she was still gasping for air the chakra around her felt so thick as if there was no air but it was slowly getting better
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yōshi

PostSubject: Re: Insight of training    Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:27 am

"Yin Release:Chakra Thought" Yoshi told her as she held her fingers up. Yoshi was a master of the Yin element probably the only one in Kuraigakure. Thought Yin release is use to create something from nothingness Yoshi use it differently. Yoshi create a line to connect her chakra to the four tails better.
Though Shinra was young she could become a powerful ninja, even more powerful Jinchuriki.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: Insight of training    Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:34 am

Shinra looked behind her and saw the tail "You must have released between 25 to 49 percent of its power if I have one tail like that" Shinra got she could breathe normally again she looked at Yoshi "What is the plan?" If Yoshi could do such a thing maybe she could learn to control the four tails power
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yōshi

PostSubject: Re: Insight of training    Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:45 am

"Shot a chakra blast" Yoshi pointed to the trees this was the reason she brought her out here. This place was the perfect place for training Shinra. "Then if we can, we'll get you into the Bijuu form" That was later for now she wanted to see if Shinra could do it, if she could shot a chakra blast.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: Insight of training    Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:55 am

Shinra looked over at the tree and gathered chakra in her hand the air around her became heavy with chakra and the ground beneath her was cracking Shinra hand was completely red with chakra she lashed out with her hand and a blast of pure red chakra shot from her hand and destroyed the tree together with a fair share of the ground around the tree Shinra was breathing heavily as she looked at where the tree had been
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yōshi

PostSubject: Re: Insight of training    Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:04 am

Yoshi standing there was noticing something odd about Shinra. "Your not healing" In a matter of moments Shinra should have been healing, or was she healing and her body just wasn't use to this new chakra yet? "Shoot another one from your mouth" Yoshi had to be sure of something about Shinra and her new found powers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: Insight of training    Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:26 am

Shinra looked at her hand it looked almost burned but she was not healing "No I am not or..." Shinra looked closer at her hand she was healing but incredibly slow "It is very slow but I am healing" Shinra looked around after a new tree and saw one Shinra gathered her chakra again but this time in her mouth like Yoshi asked the ground beneath her was cracking a lot more and her feet were pushed into the ground the air was filled with chakra Shinra opened her mouth and shot a tiny tailed beast bomb the tree and a large part of the field was completely destroyed smoke rose slowly from Shinra mouth and she could hardly breathe right now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yōshi

PostSubject: Re: Insight of training    Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:34 pm

Yoshi move over to Shinra sitting her down on the ground, using her own cloak she removed Shinra cloak. "Catch your breath." Is what she told Shinra as she could see that she needed to rest. Shinra a young ninja who would become a great ninja in time, still she was young her body could only handle so much. Yoshi look at her as she could hardly breath but still she release such a powerful tail beast bomb.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insight of training    Today at 10:47 pm

Back to top Go down

Insight of training
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next