Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................

The world of anime has cracked and split up! Now once again all the dimensions have come together as one.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
This is a site-wide announcement. Current events include we have a skip 20 years into the future at this point and we are now holding one of our biggest events ever a big Tournament which will be held at the Starlight Colosseum check it out
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 103 on Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:01 am
Latest topics
» Bad news
Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:11 pm by Yomi

» Second day of school
Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:27 am by Sleeping Slave

» School of warriors information
Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:52 am by Rays

» Camelot Kings and Knights
Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:33 pm by Softy

» Welcome to Animedimensions
Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:38 pm by Rays

» Nefertari Vivi
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:57 pm by Order

» Meruem
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:54 pm by Order

» Cell

» Nami

» Minerva Orland
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:53 pm by Order

» Kisame Hoshigaki
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:50 pm by Order

» Enrico Pucci
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:49 pm by Order

»  Madara Uchiha

» Master Zero

» Killer B
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:48 pm by Order

March 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Most active topics
Chunin to Jounin exams
Talk about the plot
In the cover of the night
Genin to Chunin exams
Christmas Party
A friendly visit
Team 12 meeting
A date with Muron
Ray and Shinra training day with Masami
Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited
Most Viewed Topics
Vegeta
Broly
Erza Scarlet
Nico Robin
Kakashi Hatake
Natsu Dragneel
Talk about the plot
Athena saints
Yoh Asakura
Gildarts Clive
Top posters
Kratos (1259)

Reveck (949)

Dark Sky Dragon (938)

Ice Dragon (901)

musiclover10x10 (870)

John Is God (565)

Blaze Heart (556)

Uncrowned (543)

Izutsu (518)

Sky King (455)

Top posting users this month
Sleeping Slave

Yomi

Top posting users this week
Yomi

Affiliates
</td

Share | 

Insight of training

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Yōshi

PostSubject: Insight of training    Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:53 am

First topic message reminder :

Yoshi walk to the end of Ironforge. There was no buildings over this way nor was there any lightning. Yoshi turn to Shinra who needed this training and she could understand her. "Have you been hearing Son Goku voice?" She kindly ask Shinra who was a young  ninja.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: Insight of training    Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:05 pm

Shinra was slowly catching her breath as she looked over at the smoking crater she had just made "I am ready again" They had only just begun Shinra could not allow herself to rest just yet and with only one tail could she do such a thing she could not imagine how strong it would be if she could use all four tails Shinra looked up at Yoshi her eyes had already changed into the four tails and her hand was healing rapidly now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yōshi

PostSubject: Re: Insight of training    Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:16 pm

Yoshi didn't fight with Shinra. "As you wish, for this next part don't lose control and to make sure you don't lose control I won't transform with you. Use more of the Four Tail's Chakra it should give you a second tail and Shinra it will transform you into a red skin like monster. If you should transform you need to keep your mind in control so you can fully use this power." Yoshi explain to her but she didn't know if Shinra could handle it so soon even though Yoshi had faith.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: Insight of training    Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:47 pm

Shinra concentrated and her body got slowly covered in the cloak Shinra put her hands together to focus the chakra slowly but surely formed the first tail Shinra was breathing heavily it took lot from her to control so much of the four tails chakra "I hope you can stop me if it goes wrong" Shinra slammed her hands in the ground as her skin started to be dissolved by the cloak as the second tail started to take shape as more and more if her skin got dissolved Shinra could barely endure the pain then with a deafening scream transformed Shinra into the red skin like monster she looked at Yoshi as her two tails was swaying back and forth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yōshi

PostSubject: Re: Insight of training    Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:19 pm

Yoshi stare at the four tails human Shinra. By looking at her she was trying to tell if Shinra was in control, at the same time Yoshi was preparing to transform her back. "Shinra?" Calmly asking Shinra waiting for some kind of answer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: Insight of training    Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:28 pm

Shinra moved so fast that for an instant it looked like she had disappeared Shinra had stopped her hand only inches from Yoshi her whole body was shaking like two forces pulled her body in opposite directions "I....got....it" Shinra voice was a mixture of her own and the four tails voice there was no doubt that Shinra used everything she had in order to maintain control
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yōshi

PostSubject: Re: Insight of training    Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:51 pm

"Transform back Shinra." Yoshi reach out to her trying to calm her, at the same time she was trying to cause her chakra to be stable. Yoshi hand was moving around Shinra's Yin chakra and feeding it some of her own. The Seven Tails being stronger than the Four Tails would help with this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: Insight of training    Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:02 am

The red chakra which covered Shinra like a second skin pulled back slowly from her head and feeds towards her stomach and the seal Shinra own skin was completely gone but as soon as the red chakra had disappeared she began healing "I had it" Shinra sounded weak and she could hardly stand on her legs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yōshi

PostSubject: Re: Insight of training    Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:08 am

Yoshi sat Shinra on the ground for her to relax. "Yes you did in time you will have it better." She didn't do to bad for her first time but Yoshi wasn't trying to kill her. Shinra needed to rest and regain her strength before going at it again. "How did it feel for you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: Insight of training    Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:14 am

"There was so much pain it was as if I was swimming in lava and..." Shinra looked down at her hand most of her skin had come back "And for a moment I lost control the four tail was so strong I've never felt anything like it" Shinra was not sure what to say it was unlike anything she had experienced before
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yōshi

PostSubject: Re: Insight of training    Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:08 am

"Cloak of the tail beast is very hard. you did well for your first time" Yoshi said with a kind smile on her face. She could see that Shinra was scared but still she was helping her. "We can take a break for the day."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: Insight of training    Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:09 am

Shinra shook her head "No I just need a minute to catch my breath then I am ready to go again" Shinra was more scared of the four tail then before but she also knew if their training was successful she never had to be afraid of the four tail ever again
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yōshi

PostSubject: Re: Insight of training    Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:50 pm

Yoshi once again was going to stop her but she didn't. Shinra if she wanted to go on and keep it going Yoshi wasn't going to stop her. "Then once again Shinra and try to keep control." Shinra if she could keep control would be one more step closer to control. She would be able to handle Son Goku and all of his powers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: Insight of training    Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:15 am

Shinra nodded and smiled a bit to Yoshi "Thanks for helping me" Shinra got up she knew what she should do and how it should be done now the cloak flowed forward and covered Shinra as if it were perfectly natural this time Shinra closed her eyes and the first tail formed without any problem Shinra put her hands together and took a deep breath the second tail formed lot faster than before and even though her skin was dissolving and the pain could clearly be seen on her face was Shinra not moving an inch from Shinra came a puff of smoke that almost covered the entire area after the smoke cleared stood still in the same position but as the red monster with her two tails "I have it" Shinra voice was still a mixture of her own and the four tails voice but she had much more control than before although her left hand was still shaking like before
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yōshi

PostSubject: Re: Insight of training    Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:38 am

"Can you keep it? Move around, shot a tail beast bomb we need to know how much control you have." Yoshi words to her before getting ready once again. If she should go out of control and lose it Yoshi needed to be ready, to calm her to help her regain herself. All Yoshi did to keep herself prepare was slowly release some of the seven tails chakra.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: Insight of training    Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:56 am

Again Shinra moved so fast that for an instant it looked like she had disappeared as she ran over to a tree stopping just before she ran into it the she looked over at Yoshi and ran over to her stopping slightly away from her "It feels as if I am moving in water my body will not do exactly as I want it to but are you sure I should try a tail beast bomb the other one was powerful enough to make a crater that big I could destroy who knows how much with the next" Shinra was worried about its destructive power and that in worst case it could kill them both and take a part of the village with them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yōshi

PostSubject: Re: Insight of training    Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:22 am

"Shot it into the sky." Those were Yoshi orders as she transformed in a second. Standing on all fours covered in red, four tails swinging behind her see look at Shinra. Yoshi was ready for the worse or what might happen if something went wrong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: Insight of training    Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:50 am

As Shinra looked at Yoshi the four tail started talking again *She is so vulnerable right now she does not expect a direct attack I will lend you all my power just kill her* Shinra looked up in the sky as she gathered chakra in her mouth Shinra got pushed into ground all the way to her knees from the pure weight of the chakra to the tail beast bomb Shinra eyes looked for a moment at Yoshi before she shot the tail beast bomb straight up in the sky it flew quite a distance before it exploded the light from the explosion could easily be mistaken for the light from the sun and the shockwave blasted all the clouds in the area away but it was too far away to do any damage to anything on the ground but from what it looked like it would have destroyed the entire area Shinra and Yoshi was in if it had hit the ground at them Shinra got up from the ground only to dropped to her knees it had taken much of her but she was still transformed and holding the control
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yōshi

PostSubject: Re: Insight of training    Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:55 pm

Yoshi was amazed Shinra was in such great control over her form. Yoshi walk over to her in her form rubbing against Shinra neck with her head. "Your doing well." Yoshi voice was very demonic like but still caring and sweet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: Insight of training    Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:08 pm

Shinra nodded the four tail was shouting at her like never before about killing Yoshi but she ignored it "Yoshi the four tail can use Yōton but I have yet to use it myself can you help me with that?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yōshi

PostSubject: Re: Insight of training    Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:02 am

Yoshi turn back into her normal form very slowly. "The same way you draw on the power of the four tails you must draw on the element side. I would suggest you start with your rock element, then use the heat from the four tails chakra to change it that will make Yoton." She explained to her the best way she could expalin it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: Insight of training    Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:32 am

Shinra also turned into her normal form but she still had the four tails eyes "So I don't need the chakra itself only the heat from it" Shinra slammed her hands on the ground "Yōton: Scorching ground" A weak shockwave came from Shinra hands out in all directions followed by the ground turned into molten lava Shinra stood in the middle of the lava as she looked over at Yoshi looked a bit confused "I've never used that technique but it was like I knew it" Shinra could only guess it was because of the four tail but she wanted to hear what Yoshi thought
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yōshi

PostSubject: Re: Insight of training    Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:41 am

"The Four Tails allow you to do that. Lava comes natural to you as should Fire and Earth this jutsu proves it. Since when do you care about what I think?" Yoshi was confused at her now. Her only girl student was Kaya and she was a happy girl Shinra was different. She was cold and none caring, wanting to do things on her own like a big girl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: Insight of training    Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:01 am

Shinra looked down at the lava she had a hard time believing that the four tail allowed her to do it Shinra looked back up at Yoshi "There is a big difference when I want advice and when I care about what someone thinks" Shinra stomped on the ground and made a crack in the ground that the lava flowed slowly down into "You have more experience then me in all areas and you can control your Bijuu perfect so your advice is invaluable to me but I could not care less of what you think or feel" Shinra said it as it was there was no reason for her to do it in other way
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yōshi

PostSubject: Re: Insight of training    Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:07 am

Yoshi had this plain face expression nothing had change here. Normally Yoshi personality didn't allow her not to say anything back but she agreed not to. "That is all well then Shinra" On Yoshi face grew a a very odd smile as if it pain her to smile now she couldn't to get back to her students.  "Anything else you need?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: Insight of training    Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:13 am

"Yes I need you to say what you want to say to me" Shinra stomped on the ground again and the crack closed when all the lava was gone "If you want to say something say it with the face you are making it is no secret you have something to say"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insight of training    

Back to top Go down

Insight of training
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next