Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................

The world of anime has cracked and split up! Now once again all the dimensions have come together as one.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
This is a site-wide announcement. Current events include we have a skip 20 years into the future at this point and we are now holding one of our biggest events ever a big Tournament which will be held at the Starlight Colosseum check it out
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 103 on Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:01 am
Latest topics
» Mirio Togata
Sat May 20, 2017 2:50 am by Zero

» Shoto Todoroki
Mon May 15, 2017 11:55 pm by Zero

» Sasuke Uchiha
Mon May 08, 2017 6:42 pm by Dark Sky Dragon

» Enel
Sun May 07, 2017 12:30 am by Zero

» Roronoa zoro
Sat May 06, 2017 11:14 pm by Zero

» Vegeta
Sat May 06, 2017 11:06 pm by Zero

» Goku (up for grabs)
Sat May 06, 2017 11:03 pm by Zero

» Welcome to Animedimensions
Thu May 04, 2017 2:37 am by Ice Dragon

» Bad news
Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:11 pm by Yomi

» Second day of school
Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:27 am by Sleeping Slave

» School of warriors information
Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:52 am by Rays

» Camelot Kings and Knights
Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:33 pm by Softy

» Nefertari Vivi
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:57 pm by Order

» Meruem
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:54 pm by Order

» Cell
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:54 pm by Order

May 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Most active topics
Chunin to Jounin exams
Talk about the plot
In the cover of the night
Genin to Chunin exams
Christmas Party
A friendly visit
Team 12 meeting
A date with Muron
Ray and Shinra training day with Masami
Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited
Most Viewed Topics
Vegeta
Broly
Erza Scarlet
Nico Robin
Kakashi Hatake
Natsu Dragneel
Talk about the plot
Athena saints
Yoh Asakura
Gildarts Clive
Top posters
Kratos (1259)

Reveck (949)

Dark Sky Dragon (939)

Ice Dragon (903)

musiclover10x10 (870)

John Is God (565)

Blaze Heart (556)

Uncrowned (543)

Izutsu (518)

Sky King (455)

Top posting users this month
Zero

Ice Dragon

Dark Sky Dragon

Top posting users this week
Affiliates
</td

Share | 

Kuraigakure carnival

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinya Konomi

PostSubject: Kuraigakure carnival    Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:24 am

First topic message reminder :

For Genin to Kage RPing of those in the exams have fun and enjoy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Yōshi

PostSubject: Re: Kuraigakure carnival    Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:16 pm

Yoshi laugh with the small glass of sake in her hand. Swinging it back and forth as she laugh she slowly took a small sip of it. "Most people think our village is very dark. In fact our village is very bright and peaceful" Yoshi move closer to Kaiza as she sip her drink. "A beautiful woman? That makes you a very handsome man"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Kuraigakure carnival    Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:27 pm

"On a good day, I suppose I'm not bad looking" He tried to say modestly and stay cool. "But there is a reason you have the word Beautiful in your alias and I don't." he added.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yōshi

PostSubject: Re: Kuraigakure carnival    Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:54 pm

"Because I am a woman?" She ask well playing but she smile. She liked Kaiza so far he was interesting to her, so Yoshi pour him some sake for him to drink em and have some fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hatsumi

PostSubject: Re: Kuraigakure carnival    Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:44 am

Hatsumi pull her sword out on Genku she was sick of his mouth so she put her long blade close to his lips then she look at Hioshi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Kuraigakure carnival    Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:43 am

Kaiza smiled as he took a drink. "Because you're a beautiful women." he said refilling his glass, his sword Samehada wiggled a bit almost making Kaiza's jacket fall. "Hmmm. It seems my sword has taken a liking to you almost as much as I have."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Han Inuzuka

PostSubject: Re: Kuraigakure carnival    Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:30 am

Han wonder around with his hands behind his head since Kakei had disappeared somewhere and his other team member wasn't around he needed to play something on top of that there was no girl here for him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yōshi

PostSubject: Re: Kuraigakure carnival    Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:38 pm

Shark of the Mist wrote:
Kaiza smiled as he took a drink. "Because you're a beautiful women." he said refilling his glass, his sword Samehada wiggled a bit almost making Kaiza's jacket fall. "Hmmm. It seems my sword has taken a liking to you almost as much as I have."
"Do you always carry that thing around with you?" She couldn't help but ask. The sword was known that was no secret everybody knew Samehada. "So how did you, well you know get the sword?" Yoshi couldn't help but ask she bet it was an amazing story.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaya

PostSubject: Re: Kuraigakure carnival    Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:40 pm

Kaya wasn't sure if she should be scared or if she should flirt with the boys well they weren't really saying anything so she had no reason to say anything after all she was shy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZZZ

PostSubject: Re: Kuraigakure carnival    Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:03 pm

Walks up to HAtsumi he looks at her " Forgive us for bothering you two we just wanna get to know you is all " He looks hatsumi " Would you like to walk around the carnival with me my name is Hioshi " Hoishi was nervious but was hiding it and he really wanted to get to know Hatsumi he thought she was pretty and cute so he would like to get to know her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hatsumi

PostSubject: Re: Kuraigakure carnival    Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:56 pm

Hatsumi look at Hioshi "Your the guy who almost killed that Kuraigakure ninja" Hatsumi said and just by looking at him she could that he liked her so she smile "Sure lets go"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZZZ

PostSubject: Re: Kuraigakure carnival    Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:26 am

Hioshi was walking with her leaving kaya and genku behind " im not a big fan of cotton a candy "he then had an idea " I know " he grabs her hand gently and runs with her they maid it just in time " Two ice cream cones  please " He paid for both the ice creams and gave her one ice cream  "Soo what clan are you from  " he said licking his ice cream
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hatsumi

PostSubject: Re: Kuraigakure carnival    Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:58 am

Hatsumi never really ate ice cream so when she was handed it she slowly licked it "I'm not from any clan at all"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Kuraigakure carnival    Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:31 am

Kaiza looked down at his sword. "Yea, last time I tried to leave him behind, I came back to a few chakra drained squad members. He'll either rampage or binge depending on his personality that day." He said taking a swig of sake. "I got this guy." He nudged samehada with his foot. "A few years ago. When Kisame died, he fell into the hands of Killer Bee. Naturally this was a problem for the 7 swordsman of the mist, having one of our blades in enemy hands, especially one as well known as Samehada, was a virtual slap in the face. So one day I get called into the Mizukage's office after being promoted to the 7 swordsmen of the mist, and get told to retrieve, since I am the only one with a high enough Chakra reserve to get it to follow me. I didn't want to confront Killer Bee directly however, at least not in enemy territory, fighting him alone I could probably handle but him and a pose of other Kumo-Nin, was not a smart idea, plus a war would've started." He stopped himself from rambling, so he didn't scare her away. "Anyway, it had to be covert. So I snuck into the Kumogakure, had a women seduce Killer Bee back to her place and when Samehada was left un attended I grabbed him and returned home." He created a small ball of chakra in his hand and fed it to Samehada. "Been my best friend ever since."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frozen Tail

PostSubject: Re: Kuraigakure carnival    Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:07 am

Genku look at Kaya and saw something in her like she wasn't having fun so he walk her over to a stand where he had to throw a ball at one of the stuff animals to win one "Which one you want? I'll get it for you I promise"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yōshi

PostSubject: Re: Kuraigakure carnival    Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:10 am

Yoshi listen to Kaiza story it was pretty interesting to hear something like that. Listening to him she had a few drinks just being so involved she had a bit more then she could handle. "Your just an amazing thief aren't you" Yoshi said as she let her finger poke Kaiza face before saying something. "I came from that village you know?" 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Kuraigakure carnival    Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:09 pm

"Amazing thief...." Kaiza paused "I don't know if that's true, depends if I've stolen your heart." He said hoping she had enough to drink that the corny line may have a positive effect. "I did know that, I know quite a bit about you, mostly from rumor and our bingo book though. Are you glad you setteled in this village?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZZZ

PostSubject: Re: Kuraigakure carnival    Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:38 pm

Hioshi looked at her "oh well then what village you come from " He said smiling trying to get to know her he was planing to get on a ride with her he was just looking to see what has the less lines
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yōshi

PostSubject: Re: Kuraigakure carnival    Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:16 am

Though Kaiza pickup line wasn't that great it made Yoshi smile. She took another sip of her drink and thought about his question, no she didn't have to think. "I hated that place, they hated me cause I had this thing inside me so I hated them, it was hell on earth for a child."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice Dragon
Master of Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Kuraigakure carnival    Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:38 am

Shinji picked up his head band and looked at kakei "He needs some time to chill out" Shinji held onto his head band and continued to walk Shinji was planning to put kakei at the top of his list to train since kakei was the one that needed help the most

PostSubject: Re: Kuraigakure carnival    Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:08 am

Kaiza made a fist as he felt himself get angry for Yoshi at her discrimination. "Thats not right. Not right at all." Maybe it was the fact he hadn't fought in a while, or a newfound need to defend this womans honor. Either way he had an urge to suddenly destroy some Kumo-Nin. He pounded back another drink to loosen back up. "So tell me Yoshi, what other scenery does this village include?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yōshi

PostSubject: Re: Kuraigakure carnival    Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:36 am

"Lots of buildings,rivers,flowers stuff that can not be explained" Yoshi told him with her drink in hand but when she went to sip it her drink was empty. All this talking she hadn't even realized yet how much she had taken in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hatsumi

PostSubject: Re: Kuraigakure carnival    Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:39 am

Hatsumi stop before pointing to her headband showing it to Hioshi "The same village as you" That had to be a stupid question she knew who he was and everything else
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Kuraigakure carnival    Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:29 pm

"Sounds fascinating" He looked at her empty cup. "Do you want more or should I walk you home and see some of these unexplainable sites a long the way? We can't party too hard, have to cheer our students on tomorrow." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yōshi

PostSubject: Re: Kuraigakure carnival    Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:27 am

"Well then let us take a walk and go about" Yoshi said with such a smile on her face she was drunk no doubt in that. Standing up she felt a little uneasy but she would be fine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Kuraigakure carnival    Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:41 pm

Kaiza hooked his arm in her so he could hold her up if she stumbled. "Which direction?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kuraigakure carnival    

Back to top Go down

Kuraigakure carnival
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next