Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................

The world of anime has cracked and split up! Now once again all the dimensions have come together as one.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
This is a site-wide announcement. Current events include we have a skip 20 years into the future at this point and we are now holding one of our biggest events ever a big Tournament which will be held at the Starlight Colosseum check it out
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 103 on Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:01 am
Latest topics
» Bad news
Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:11 pm by Yomi

» Second day of school
Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:27 am by Sleeping Slave

» School of warriors information
Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:52 am by Rays

» Camelot Kings and Knights
Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:33 pm by Softy

» Welcome to Animedimensions
Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:38 pm by Rays

» Nefertari Vivi
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:57 pm by Order

» Meruem
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:54 pm by Order

» Cell

» Nami

» Minerva Orland
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:53 pm by Order

» Kisame Hoshigaki
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:50 pm by Order

» Enrico Pucci
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:49 pm by Order

»  Madara Uchiha

» Master Zero

» Killer B
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:48 pm by Order

March 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Most active topics
Chunin to Jounin exams
Talk about the plot
In the cover of the night
Genin to Chunin exams
Christmas Party
A friendly visit
Team 12 meeting
A date with Muron
Ray and Shinra training day with Masami
Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited
Most Viewed Topics
Vegeta
Broly
Erza Scarlet
Nico Robin
Kakashi Hatake
Natsu Dragneel
Talk about the plot
Athena saints
Yoh Asakura
Gildarts Clive
Top posters
Kratos (1259)

Reveck (949)

Dark Sky Dragon (938)

Ice Dragon (901)

musiclover10x10 (870)

John Is God (565)

Blaze Heart (556)

Uncrowned (543)

Izutsu (518)

Sky King (455)

Top posting users this month
Sleeping Slave

Yomi

Top posting users this week
Yomi

Affiliates
</td

Share | 

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Fear
Dragon of fear
Dragon of fear

PostSubject: Ray and Shinra training day with Masami   Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:05 am

Masami waitied for Ray and Shinra in front of the building they would always train at today would be the first day since Rikuo being injure that they would train now they just had to hurry up and come

PostSubject: Re: Ray and Shinra training day with Masami   Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:00 am

Shinra came walking over to Masami she had her new chunin uniform on but she had sewn her little black cape on the back "Good morning sensei" Shinra voice was without emotions as always
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ray Miyagi

PostSubject: Re: Ray and Shinra training day with Masami   Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:39 pm

Ray outfit was changed he wore baggy red and black like pants, with the black Chunin vest, now his headband on his head and  bandana around Ray neck. Walking up he look at Shinra and look down Ray didn't say anything
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fear
Dragon of fear
Dragon of fear

PostSubject: Re: Ray and Shinra training day with Masami   Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:47 pm

"Good morning" Masami spoke to Shinra as he watch Ray with his new change of clothes and he smile "To be young again" He said with a smile "I think you all the now the news but Rikuo will not be joining you in the next round his legs are gone"

PostSubject: Re: Ray and Shinra training day with Masami   Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:58 pm

Shinra nodded "Sensei I have a question about Rikuo his fight it seems wrong that he would lose so easily and get injured that bad I can not explain it but was there something wrong with the fight from your angle?" Shinra just had the feel that something had to have happened that could explain how Rikuo was beaten in a single blow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fear
Dragon of fear
Dragon of fear

PostSubject: Re: Ray and Shinra training day with Masami   Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:07 pm

"You wanna know it was just being careless and it was my fault Rikuo as great as he was got careless it doesn't take much to harm or almost kill a person but from my angle just being careless what do you two think?"

PostSubject: Re: Ray and Shinra training day with Masami   Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:28 pm

"Rikuo was caught off guard" Ray said
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: Ray and Shinra training day with Masami   Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:33 pm

"I can't say I was still tired from my fight so I have to trust your words that he was careless but at least the kages impressed by one from the team" Shinra looked over at Ray with a little smile before she looked back at Masami
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ray Miyagi

PostSubject: Re: Ray and Shinra training day with Masami   Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:56 pm

Ray didn't even know she saw his fight "You saw that?" He asked Shinra as he look at her only Masami had said something to him about it nobody else so far
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fear
Dragon of fear
Dragon of fear

PostSubject: Re: Ray and Shinra training day with Masami   Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:58 pm

Masami thought and look at them it was nice to see them getting along "We have a week before the next exams here the plan Shinra you will spend one whole day with me training, Ray you will spend the last two days with me training as for today well today and tomorrow Shinra and Ray you will be living outside of Kuraigakure in our wasteland for two days together while trying to survive"

PostSubject: Re: Ray and Shinra training day with Masami   Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:08 pm

"Yes I saw all of it but I dared not say anything if you got disturbed by it and took your eyes off your opponent" Shinra looked at from Ray to Masami "So two days with demons and everything else in the wasteland it will be difficult so what are we allowed to take with us sensei?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fear
Dragon of fear
Dragon of fear

PostSubject: Re: Ray and Shinra training day with Masami   Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:16 pm

"The things you have on you right now" Masami walk between them smoking his pipe as he did they were starting right now "Lets go you two" He said as he walked

PostSubject: Re: Ray and Shinra training day with Masami   Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:25 pm

Ray tap the shoulder of Shinra and just follow Masami he look back at Shinra not knowing what to say with to her they had never really talked before
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: Ray and Shinra training day with Masami   Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:34 pm

Shinra walked with them while she checked the things she had on her to be sure she had not forgotten anything when she got ready this morning "Ray can you do Suiton by chance?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ray Miyagi

PostSubject: Re: Ray and Shinra training day with Masami   Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:39 pm

Ray shook his head not that he knows of "I can't not sure if I should learn that element"  Ray spoke as they ask he look at Shinra wondering why she asked "Why is something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: Ray and Shinra training day with Masami   Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:50 pm

Shinra shook her head "No it just with our elements we should be able to defend ourselves and attack if necessary but the wasteland is not known to have a lot of water and Suiton would be a good solution to that I just wanted to be sure if you could use it" Shinra brain was working at full power trying to figure out how they best could survive
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fear
Dragon of fear
Dragon of fear

PostSubject: Re: Ray and Shinra training day with Masami   Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:57 pm

"Worried about water that's good but" Masami walking with them gave the signal to open the gates and they open wide he walk them right into the far east side of the forest there was no demons yet no monsters but the bones made it known they were here and the noise made it known they were around "Kuraigakure demons are well almost equal to a tail beast not as equal to a dragon, don't let the demons human or man kill you" Masami turn around and he stop he never told them why they were out here "You two have to learn how to get along, how to work together and understand each other it is Konomi belief that you throw your children into flames of a dragon and they come out stronger this is true throwing you two out here you'll be training yourself" Masami wave and walk away as he walk a black like wind seem to engulf everything and at the same time it became fearful throughout the forest very fearful

PostSubject: Re: Ray and Shinra training day with Masami   Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:58 pm

Ray standing with Shinra had notice this odd black mist that wasn't there before he had saw this same mist and wind with Masami before but he never knew what it was
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: Ray and Shinra training day with Masami   Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:10 pm

Shinra slammed her hand down on the ground "Doton: sonar wave" From Shinra had shot a weak wave through the ground in all directions she got a rough map of the area in her head and could feel if something came close to them "If they are all at the level of a tail beast it is probably best we avoid fighting as much as we can I am open to ideas to what we do now" Shinra thought nothing of the black like wind it was probably normal for the forest it was what she was hoping it was
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ray Miyagi

PostSubject: Re: Ray and Shinra training day with Masami   Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:44 pm

Ray kept his ears open  he was listening to noises  water would be best right now that and finding some place to sleep "Can you do a sonar on the ground see if there any pipes  running through the ground?" Ray ask Shinra he knew that the village got their water from out here somewhere while she would be doing that Ray kept his hand on the ground trying to see if it was wet anywhere
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: Ray and Shinra training day with Masami   Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:58 pm

Shinra looked at Ray "Pipes?" The moment Shinra said it she remembered the water pipes to the village "Good thinking the radius of my sonar should be enough" Shinra slammed both her hands down on the ground "Doton: sonar wave" Looking for the pipes something were straight ahead but still quite far away from them but still nothing but trees "Got it about ten minutes in full run to the right of me there are some pipes can't say if they are water pipes but they are only ones I can find" Shinra got up and looked at Ray
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ray Miyagi

PostSubject: Re: Ray and Shinra training day with Masami   Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:10 pm

Ray turn behind him he couldn't see the village gates to him this was beyond weird this was odd he look at Shinra for just no reason before taking off where she said the pipes were maybe they would get lucky however he didn't think so
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: Ray and Shinra training day with Masami   Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:18 pm

Shinra ran with Ray "I can't see the walls or the gates to the village even though we should be close enough and I found only one being with my sonar it seems a bit odd" Shinra had this bad feeling about the entire forest
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ray Miyagi

PostSubject: Re: Ray and Shinra training day with Masami   Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:41 pm

"Then lets get there fast" Ray ran faster the faster the better in his mind and when he finally got to where they needed to be now all they had to do was dig under ground
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: Ray and Shinra training day with Masami   Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:48 pm

Shinra stopped next to Ray she looked around still nothing they should have encountered something by now there was something wrong "Ray if you look out I can use Doton to get the ground away so we can get to the pipes"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ray and Shinra training day with Masami   

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next