Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................

The world of anime has cracked and split up! Now once again all the dimensions have come together as one.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
This is a site-wide announcement. Current events include we have a skip 20 years into the future at this point and we are now holding one of our biggest events ever a big Tournament which will be held at the Starlight Colosseum check it out
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 103 on Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:01 am
Latest topics
» Second day of school
Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:20 pm by Kaya

» School of warriors information
Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:52 am by Rays

» Camelot Kings and Knights
Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:33 pm by Softy

» Welcome to Animedimensions
Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:38 pm by Rays

» Nefertari Vivi
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:57 pm by Order

» Meruem
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:54 pm by Order

» Cell

» Nami

» Minerva Orland
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:53 pm by Order

» Kisame Hoshigaki
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:50 pm by Order

» Enrico Pucci
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:49 pm by Order

»  Madara Uchiha

» Master Zero

» Killer B
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:48 pm by Order

»  Kiba Inuzuka
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:46 pm by Order

February 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Most active topics
Chunin to Jounin exams
Talk about the plot
In the cover of the night
Genin to Chunin exams
Christmas Party
A friendly visit
Team 12 meeting
A date with Muron
Ray and Shinra training day with Masami
Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited
Most Viewed Topics
Vegeta
Broly
Erza Scarlet
Nico Robin
Kakashi Hatake
Natsu Dragneel
Talk about the plot
Athena saints
Yoh Asakura
Gildarts Clive
Top posters
Kratos (1259)

Reveck (949)

Dark Sky Dragon (938)

Ice Dragon (901)

musiclover10x10 (870)

John Is God (565)

Blaze Heart (556)

Uncrowned (543)

Izutsu (518)

Sky King (455)

Top posting users this month
Kaya

Top posting users this week
Affiliates
</td

Share | 

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Fear
Dragon of fear
Dragon of fear

PostSubject: Ray and Shinra training day with Masami   Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:05 am

First topic message reminder :

Masami waitied for Ray and Shinra in front of the building they would always train at today would be the first day since Rikuo being injure that they would train now they just had to hurry up and come

AuthorMessage
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: Ray and Shinra training day with Masami   Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:57 pm

"Now you are definitely flattering considering how little you usually talk you are very charming Ray" Shinra shook her head "Eat it all I have a few others if I need it" Shinra patted on one of her pockets where the bars was
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ray Miyagi

PostSubject: Re: Ray and Shinra training day with Masami   Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:54 pm

"Charming? Not really" Ray laugh he thought it was funny that him being charming was something he never thought of himself
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: Ray and Shinra training day with Masami   Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:53 pm

Shinra looked up again she could still hear the rain and the monsters "Next time we will have to fight we can not hide for two days not from them"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ray Miyagi

PostSubject: Re: Ray and Shinra training day with Masami   Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:21 pm

Ray check what he had on him as far as ninja tools go "You worried?" Ray ask Shinra as he grab his kunai and shuriken counting them along with his paper bombs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: Ray and Shinra training day with Masami   Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:16 pm

Shinra nodded "Yes I don't mind dying for the village that is what is expected of us but dying out here because I was too weak that makes me worry"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ray Miyagi

PostSubject: Re: Ray and Shinra training day with Masami   Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:34 pm

"What about me you gonna die for me?" Ray joke around with Shinra he lay down on her lap he just wanted to lay there
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: Ray and Shinra training day with Masami   Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:42 pm

Shinra looked down on Ray "If I had the choice of saving you and die myself or let you die and save myself I would save you" Shinra was not joking she was dead serious
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ray Miyagi

PostSubject: Re: Ray and Shinra training day with Masami   Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:08 pm

"Why because I'm your team member?" Ray look at Shinra he was serious himself this wasn't something normal people even spoke about
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: Ray and Shinra training day with Masami   Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:13 pm

Shinra shook her head "No it is because you are my close friend" Shinra smiled a bit as she looked at Ray
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ray Miyagi

PostSubject: Re: Ray and Shinra training day with Masami   Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:21 pm

"You don't know me" Ray sat up and look back at her Ray look mad but when he saw her smile Ray couldn't help but smile back "What about your boyfriend?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: Ray and Shinra training day with Masami   Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:25 pm

"You keep saying that then tell me about you Ray so I know" Shinra looked a bit confused "Boyfriend I don't have a boyfriend who are you talking about?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ray Miyagi

PostSubject: Re: Ray and Shinra training day with Masami   Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:34 pm

Ray look at Shinra he shook his head since they were sitting there talking "What do you want to know?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: Ray and Shinra training day with Masami   Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:38 pm

"That I don't know you say I don't know you so tell me what it is I don't know" Shinra had no better way to explain it even though she wished she had
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ray Miyagi

PostSubject: Re: Ray and Shinra training day with Masami   Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:44 pm

Ray sat beside Shinra looking her in her eyes "What do you know about me besides my name?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: Ray and Shinra training day with Masami   Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:54 pm

Shinra had to think for a moment "Even though you are quiet you are kinder then most people you are sometimes so relaxed that it is difficult to know you if you are paying attention but when you need to you can be serious" Shinra had not looked away from Rey eyes before now "The is mostly what I know and then a few things that I will keep to myself"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ray Miyagi

PostSubject: Re: Ray and Shinra training day with Masami   Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:02 pm

"What other things?" Ray notice Shinra eyes that was something that was different from before something he had never seen before "You don't know how I try so hard to be better than most people, you don't know how my dream is to be Kurokage, how I try so hard to be like my older brother and how no matter how hard I try he still doesn't notice everything I do." Ray blink just a little and rub his head a side of him that was never shown. "And so much more"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: Ray and Shinra training day with Masami   Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:12 pm

Shinra smiled a bit as she said "The other things is girl secrets" Shinra listened to Ray as she looked at him "Ray why do you want to be Kurokage? Do you want to be Kurokage because it is your dream or is it so that your brother will notice you?" If they survived this trip wanted Shinra to know more of Ray and to help him but all she could do now was talk and try to understand him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ray Miyagi

PostSubject: Re: Ray and Shinra training day with Masami   Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:42 pm

"Because I want to its my dream......what you mean its a girl secret?" Ray raised an eyebrow he saw her smiling and he didn't get what the secret was about he didn't understand
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: Ray and Shinra training day with Masami   Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:50 pm

"Sorry I asked like that but it just sounded like all you want was to get your brother to notice you" Shinra smiled a bit more "It is something I as a girl think about and it is a secret so it is a girl secret that is what I mean"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ray Miyagi

PostSubject: Re: Ray and Shinra training day with Masami   Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:55 pm

"Sounds like you danced around the question" Ray said moving his fingers out like it was to dance but he smile at Shinra this was a first for them to even talk like this
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: Ray and Shinra training day with Masami   Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:09 pm

Shinra smiled to Ray "Perhaps just a little bit but it is something I will keep to myself no matter what"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ray Miyagi

PostSubject: Re: Ray and Shinra training day with Masami   Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:16 pm

Ray couldn't figure this girl out to say his life she kept confusing him so he just stop trying to understand all together "Suuurree"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: Ray and Shinra training day with Masami   Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:22 pm

"We all have our secrets I am sure you have one or two secrets yourself" Shinra hoped it would help Ray to understand since he looked a bit confused
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ray Miyagi

PostSubject: Re: Ray and Shinra training day with Masami   Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:32 pm

Ray shrug he didn't know about that but he wasn't going to say anything about it Ray got up onto his feet and walk over to the front of their little cave "Open it"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: Ray and Shinra training day with Masami   Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:36 pm

Shinra got up and looked at him "Are you sure you are ok if we go out there we will probably not have such break like this again?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ray and Shinra training day with Masami   

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next