Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................

The world of anime has cracked and split up! Now once again all the dimensions have come together as one.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
This is a site-wide announcement. Current events include we have a skip 20 years into the future at this point and we are now holding one of our biggest events ever a big Tournament which will be held at the Starlight Colosseum check it out
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 103 on Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:01 am
Latest topics
» Bad news
Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:11 pm by Yomi

» Second day of school
Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:27 am by Sleeping Slave

» School of warriors information
Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:52 am by Rays

» Camelot Kings and Knights
Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:33 pm by Softy

» Welcome to Animedimensions
Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:38 pm by Rays

» Nefertari Vivi
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:57 pm by Order

» Meruem
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:54 pm by Order

» Cell

» Nami

» Minerva Orland
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:53 pm by Order

» Kisame Hoshigaki
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:50 pm by Order

» Enrico Pucci
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:49 pm by Order

»  Madara Uchiha

» Master Zero

» Killer B
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:48 pm by Order

April 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Most active topics
Chunin to Jounin exams
Talk about the plot
In the cover of the night
Genin to Chunin exams
Christmas Party
A friendly visit
Team 12 meeting
A date with Muron
Ray and Shinra training day with Masami
Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited
Most Viewed Topics
Vegeta
Broly
Erza Scarlet
Nico Robin
Kakashi Hatake
Natsu Dragneel
Talk about the plot
Athena saints
Yoh Asakura
Gildarts Clive
Top posters
Kratos (1259)

Reveck (949)

Dark Sky Dragon (938)

Ice Dragon (901)

musiclover10x10 (870)

John Is God (565)

Blaze Heart (556)

Uncrowned (543)

Izutsu (518)

Sky King (455)

Top posting users this month
Top posting users this week
Affiliates
</td

Share | 

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Fear
Dragon of fear
Dragon of fear

PostSubject: Ray and Shinra training day with Masami   Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:05 am

First topic message reminder :

Masami waitied for Ray and Shinra in front of the building they would always train at today would be the first day since Rikuo being injure that they would train now they just had to hurry up and come

AuthorMessage
Ray Miyagi

PostSubject: Re: Ray and Shinra training day with Masami   Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:50 pm

Ray thought about it would they be fine? Standing there and thinking he came up with a plan for a quick escape if anything happen the rain was perfect for their escape "Everything will be fine"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: Ray and Shinra training day with Masami   Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:55 pm

Shinra nodded "I will open it on 3" Shinra put her hands together "1...2...3!" The ground above them opened and immediately Shinra jumped up in one of the nearest trees not to stand out in the open
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ray Miyagi

PostSubject: Re: Ray and Shinra training day with Masami   Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:26 pm

Ray dash over to one of the trees fast as he could being as his leg was still hurt Ray was out here for a reason "We need,food, water and" Ray look around and smile this was training they couldn't be scared of this "We need to train"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: Ray and Shinra training day with Masami   Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:33 pm

Shinra looked over at Ray "If we can kill anything with blood we can get some water from that and that will also give us food and if it is powerful training the only problem if our target it too powerful we are dead but I think I have an idea to lure something over here if you are ready"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ray Miyagi

PostSubject: Re: Ray and Shinra training day with Masami   Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:20 pm

Ray look at Shinra and he gave her a nod he was ready for whatever she had planned besides his plan they needed to be smart
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: Ray and Shinra training day with Masami   Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:33 pm

"Cover your ears" Shinra jumped down so she stood in the middle of clearing she took a small scroll up and with a puff of smoke was her violin in her hands Shinra put the violin to her neck and started playing the music was almost haunting like it wanted those who listened to it to get close "Siren song" The music was filled with chakra it was still an incomplete jutsu but it should be enough to lure something to them otherwise she had to switch to her other plan

What Shinra is playing :

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fear
Dragon of fear
Dragon of fear

PostSubject: Re: Ray and Shinra training day with Masami   Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:19 am

What appear in front of them was a wolf like demon roaring looking for food the noise is what brought the demon here in the first place

PostSubject: Re: Ray and Shinra training day with Masami   Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:53 pm

Shinra let go off the violin and it disappeared in a puff of smoke Shinra jumped back and formed hand signs the moment she touched the ground again her ninjutsu were ready "Doton: Dosekidake!" Four large spikes made of soil and rock shot at the demon from the ground around it one in each of its arms and one in each of its legs "Ray attack now while it can not move!" Shinra had to trust Ray was ready with something by now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ray Miyagi

PostSubject: Re: Ray and Shinra training day with Masami   Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:13 pm

"Meiton" Ray turn around from behind the monster with a very large sword made out of darkness cutting off the head of the demon before landing in front of Shinra "Giant Demonic Sword" He said as the sword disappear
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: Ray and Shinra training day with Masami   Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:20 pm

Shinra put her hands together "Doton" The spikes extended and held the demon body into the air as the blood ran down into a large bowl Shinra made from the ground they would need it "Your Meiton is really something Ray" A one git kill one a demon was nothing to joke about and Shinra was sure that demon was not one of the weak ones
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ray Miyagi

PostSubject: Re: Ray and Shinra training day with Masami   Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:30 pm

Ray look at his huge dark sword and he watch it disappear he didn't this Meiton was anything special at all "Really you think so?" Ray ask Shinra while looking at her Doton and he just smile "Like your Doton is anything but amazing"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: Ray and Shinra training day with Masami   Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:41 pm

Shinra looked as the last drop of blood dropped into the bowl "It is nothing when you look at others that can use Doton but your Meiton is rare even in our village and yours is already this powerful that is amazing"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ray Miyagi

PostSubject: Re: Ray and Shinra training day with Masami   Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:59 pm

"I think my Meiton sucks compare to others" Ray look at the demon this wasn't food he wasn't even sure if that thing was clean or not "But I'm happy you like it"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: Ray and Shinra training day with Masami   Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:11 pm

Shinra clapped her hands together "Yōton" Lava bubbled up from under the bowl boiling the blood in incredible high temperature "Doton" The spikes pulled back into the ground dropping the demon into the boiling blood "When most Meiton users is from the Konomi clan it is no wonder that they are all powerful" Shinra was sure what she was making would taste horrible but it would give them something to drink and eat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ray Miyagi

PostSubject: Re: Ray and Shinra training day with Masami   Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:24 pm

Ray eyes widen and he look at Shinra they weren't going to eat that he damn sure wasn't going to eat that he pointed to Shinra then to the pot Ray close his mouth and didn't say anything about  "Well they are members of the Konomi clan we're just ninja well your special"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: Ray and Shinra training day with Masami   Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:30 pm

Shinra smiled a bit from the look Ray had "Yes we can eat that it will not taste good but we need to eat and drink don't worry you can't die from bad taste" Shinra moved her hands so the lave became even hotter if the temperature was high enough they could eat it safely "Well there are eight others like me so I am not that special"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ray Miyagi

PostSubject: Re: Ray and Shinra training day with Masami   Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:01 pm

"Your making me dinner to me your special" Ray sat down by a tree it was ok to him right now it was giving him time to relax with Shinra though he was checking her out while he was sitting down
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: Ray and Shinra training day with Masami   Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:14 pm

Shinra smiled a bit "Dinner I guess you could call this dinner" Shinra put her hands on the bowl "Doton" Spikes shot from the bowl chopping the demon into pieces then pulling back into the bowl "So making you dinner makes me special in your eyes" Shinra smiled she was keeping an eye on the lava so that temperature was high enough "I guess most men think with their stomach but I am happy you said it Ray"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ray Miyagi

PostSubject: Re: Ray and Shinra training day with Masami   Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:17 pm

"Most men don't have a girl they have a crush on cooking for them" Ray openly said it he wasn't thinking then he covered his mouth not believing he said it Ray was blushing so much so that he his face was red as the blood
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: Ray and Shinra training day with Masami   Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:23 pm

Shinra hands stop moving and she just stood silent for a moment then she turned around looking at Ray she looked completely lose "Ray you have a c..." Shinra could not get the word over her lips "A cr.... on me?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ray Miyagi

PostSubject: Re: Ray and Shinra training day with Masami   Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:35 pm

Ray couldn't say anything he just held his head there and look away while he blushed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: Ray and Shinra training day with Masami   Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:43 pm

Shinra turned around again and put her hands on the bowl "I see it was a mistake that you said it you were not thinking and it got out" Shinra concentrated on the bowl she could not do anything else since she did not know what to do
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ray Miyagi

PostSubject: Re: Ray and Shinra training day with Masami   Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:58 pm

Ray didn't want Shinra to get the wrong idea so he just had to come and tell her out "I didn't want to tell you just yet I always had a crush on you"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: Ray and Shinra training day with Masami   Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:07 pm

Shinra moved her hand and the lava disappeared into the ground so the demon soup could cool off enough so they could eat it "So when were you going to tell me and why not tell me?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ray Miyagi

PostSubject: Re: Ray and Shinra training day with Masami   Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:17 pm

Ray held his hands out to her "Look at me I'm a person a girl like you would wanna date" Ray put his hands down and crossed his arms still blushing a little bit "When I thought you would have feelings for me I was going to open my mouth"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ray and Shinra training day with Masami   

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next