Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................

The world of anime has cracked and split up! Now once again all the dimensions have come together as one.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
This is a site-wide announcement. Current events include we have a skip 20 years into the future at this point and we are now holding one of our biggest events ever a big Tournament which will be held at the Starlight Colosseum check it out
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 103 on Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:01 am
Latest topics
» Bad news
Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:11 pm by Yomi

» Second day of school
Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:27 am by Sleeping Slave

» School of warriors information
Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:52 am by Rays

» Camelot Kings and Knights
Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:33 pm by Softy

» Welcome to Animedimensions
Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:38 pm by Rays

» Nefertari Vivi
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:57 pm by Order

» Meruem
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:54 pm by Order

» Cell

» Nami

» Minerva Orland
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:53 pm by Order

» Kisame Hoshigaki
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:50 pm by Order

» Enrico Pucci
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:49 pm by Order

»  Madara Uchiha

» Master Zero

» Killer B
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:48 pm by Order

March 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Most active topics
Chunin to Jounin exams
Talk about the plot
In the cover of the night
Genin to Chunin exams
Christmas Party
A friendly visit
Team 12 meeting
A date with Muron
Ray and Shinra training day with Masami
Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited
Most Viewed Topics
Vegeta
Broly
Erza Scarlet
Nico Robin
Kakashi Hatake
Natsu Dragneel
Talk about the plot
Athena saints
Yoh Asakura
Gildarts Clive
Top posters
Kratos (1259)

Reveck (949)

Dark Sky Dragon (938)

Ice Dragon (901)

musiclover10x10 (870)

John Is God (565)

Blaze Heart (556)

Uncrowned (543)

Izutsu (518)

Sky King (455)

Top posting users this month
Sleeping Slave

Yomi

Top posting users this week
Yomi

Affiliates
</td

Share | 

Xavier's Research

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Uncrowned

PostSubject: Xavier's Research    Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:24 am

The noise of the carnival permeated throughout the hotel and into Xavier's room. He had hoped renting out most of the top floor would suffice in keeping the noise to a minimum. There was no such luck. He strolled down to the hotel bar where the light music lessened the noise of the carnival enough for him to concentrate. He ordered a drink and opened a book of information he had on all the ninja participating, and their sensei, information was key to him and his guild and if there were any recruits here that could benefit Brave Aurora he may approach them. He flipped through the pages reviewing what he had added to the info already in it when he was stopped by a ninja from the leaf. Toph Ohayashi, her sword was circled as important in the guild files, but Xavier felt it a shame her beauty was not added as an ability. He put the cap of the pen in his mouth and wrote 'possibly the most beautiful girl at the tournament' then recapped his pen and sipped his drink.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's Research    Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:07 am

"Most beautiful girl?" Toph stood over Xavier shoulder very oddly. She wore the leaf ninja vest which was close, she had on a white and red shirt or so it look hanging out of the vest but she had no sleeves, Toph headband was firmly wrapped around her head, her ninja pants were tightly fit on her body and her shoes were new unlike most ninja she wore socks, on her left hip was Toph sword and sister Wise Swallow. "Excuse me I'm sorry I was just walking by back up to my room." Toph smile was radiant and warm almost like that of a mother touch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uncrowned

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's Research    Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:12 am

"..Uh" is all Xavier could muster. He cleared his throat and attempted to collect himself "Yes, the most beautiful. I just thought it would be wise to add it as an advantage." He said looking at her and blushing as he did so. "Since...I wouldn't...uh...be able to keep.....focus." He couldn't believe his words were failing him like this, they usually served their purpose well.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's Research    Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:22 am

Toph smile grew as it grew it became even more warm. It was rare that she wasn't shy around a person there was something good about him. "You have a good heart" Toph told him as she took a sit next to him, crossing one leg over the other she smile at this young blonde man he was cute and not from this village. In her short time here Toph hadn't seen one blonde hair person in this village almost as if blonde hair people didn't exist here. "I hope you don't mind me sitting down and asking where your from?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uncrowned

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's Research    Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:28 am

"Not a problem at all, if I can relearn how to speak." He composed himself as her soft smile disarmed his nervousness. "Sorry, I'm not use to a women of your beauty speaking to me." He said before answering her question. "I'm from Magnolia originally. Far from the ninja villages. Now I reside in Kyoto at my guild Brave Aurora." he shook his head. "I must apologize again for my lack of manners, I should've led with my name. I'm Xavier Vermillion. It's nice to meet you."

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's Research    Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:39 am

"Toph Ohayashi of Konohagkure." She reply back to him just by what he said she could tell alot about him. Xavier was a wizard a very smart one, he is very shy around beautiful women. Then it was on that note that Toph blushed. He thought she was beautiful she didn't even think that and he openly said it. Toph face became red much like a tomato and her cheeks were hot as flames. Toph couldn't say anything else only hold her face and look down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uncrowned

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's Research    Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:44 am

Xavier as a genius could read many things but women was not one of them. When Toph turned red and looked down he thought he had done something wrong. "I'm sorry, are you alright!?" He panicked. His brain was turning trying to figure out what to do. He thought maybe she wasn't out at the party because she was ill and that's why she was so red. He touched her head to see if she was warm. "Do you feel alright?"

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's Research    Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:09 am

With his hands on her face Toph didn't know how to react. She wasn't sure if she was scared or if she was some kind of happy. The girl being shy it took over she couldn't speak she just mutter small words. Looking away Toph try to calm herself down fanning herself as she breath in heavy and taking deep hard breaths out. After some time she was fine but judging by how he acted he didn't know she was blushing so Toph was going to tell him. "Yes I'm fine thank you for caring" 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uncrowned

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's Research    Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:13 am

"Are you sure?" He was still worried. "Please don't feel you need to stay as a courtesy, I can help you up to your room." He ordered some water and handed it over to her. "Or if you are to stay at the very least drink some water. Again I'm sorry if I did anything wrong" Xavier had never felt less equipped in his life.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's Research    Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:31 am

Toph took the water sipping it slowly as she listen to him. "No you didn't do anything wrong I just got carried away." Yes the word for this was carried away she was thinking about things that shouldn't even be crossing her mind. This was nothing more then talk she didn't even know this man in front of her right now. "So why are you in this village? There has to be a reason?" Being as they were talking she felt it only right to ask and learn more about him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uncrowned

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's Research    Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:39 am

"Brave Aurora." Xavier said. "My brother is usually the talent scout, he takes in every battle relays back to me the information and I write it down then research their backgrounds. From there we have info on potential threats and/or potential Guild Members, after comparing notes. He however has taken off on a training trip leaving the brunt of the Guild work to me. Though I'm glad he did, because as you saw he didn't do a good job on your report, leaving out your beauty, and I must add disarming smile." Xavier explained.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's Research    Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:45 am

Toph blush once again when he talked about her smile. Never in her life had she had anyone talk about her like that, it made her blush it made her feel different almost special in a way. "I have never heard of your guild" Toph said she wasn't trying to insult him but she hadn't even heard of it not in her whole life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uncrowned

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's Research    Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:21 am

"Not many people have, that's another reason I'm here. Now one more person knows about us." He smiled. "If I may ask, why are you not at the party?"

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's Research    Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:37 am

"The people is more for students not so much as the Jounin." Toph said as she sat there and her students were upstairs in their room. "My students are probably in their room talking about how they passed today." She said with a smile Toph heart was full of happiness all of her kids were now Chunin nothing was better than that. She felt much like a proud mother much to it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uncrowned

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's Research    Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:40 am

Xavier saw her smile and gave almost a small chuckle. "So this is what it's like huh?" He said not believing he was feeling this. Him, the logical and scientific one. "A great feeling. I can see why many call it undescribable."

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's Research    Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:17 am

Toph titled her head to the side a little not understanding what he meant. She sat there trying to understand, trying to see what he saw but she saw something else and it was driving her crazy. "Well what is it?" Toph simply asked Xavier
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uncrowned

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's Research    Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:25 am

"Love...love at first sight" Xavier said too shyly to look at her in the face. He felt his face burn red after saying it. He was strangely glad he let her know how he felt though. "I know it sounds wierd, seeing as we met a few moments ago. Sorry If I'm being too forward, I usually use logic and the scientific method to figure things out, but I'm lost here." He said rubbing the back of his head.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's Research    Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:55 pm

Toph face turn bright red once again not having words to describe this. Never in her life had seen been in love with someone or had somebody said those words to her, yes she had boyfriends many times in her life but love wasn't something normal. Toph didn't know what to say she didn't even know how to express herself at this time. Thinking about it just from looking at him he was handsome, he was smart, he was cute, he was in love with her Toph she just. "I like you I'm not sure if I love you I just met you but I do like you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uncrowned

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's Research    Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:37 am

Xavier smiled. "Understandable. Again I apologize if I've made you uncomfortable. I say what I feel, and what I'm thinking, one of my worst traits."

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's Research    Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:17 am

Toph shook her head and touch Xavier cheek with a smile on her face. "No you made me smile and I like that you speak your mind." Toph pull her hand away smiling like she had never smiled before. "You should tell me what else is on your mind."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uncrowned

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's Research    Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:22 am

"I'm thinking what an incredible stroke of luck or coincidence that you should be walking by when I see your picture in my book. I'm thinking I am blowing it with this beautiful girl, and possibly scaring her away by coming on too strong." He stopped himself. "And a million more things, that I can't quite eloquently put into words at the moment. Which is rare." He smiled.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's Research    Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:56 am

Toph couldn't say anything she thought he was so sweet. Xavier words needed much much work when it came to women but he was getting there. Toph blush and smile as she rub her legs together and put her warm hands on her warm cheeks. Nothing came out of her mouth no words no sounds just Toph with this tight feeling in her stomach.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uncrowned

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's Research    Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:07 am

He didn't know how to read women, he could read everything else in the world but not women, and he was saying the wrong things he though. He was getting frustrated, not knowing how to properly convey his feelings. He looked at her and decided if words wouldn't suffice perhaps this would. He moved closer to her and slid one of his hands under hers on her cheek. He slowly drew her head to his and softly kissed her lips.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's Research    Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:45 am

Toph blink she could have pulled away but she didn't. Toph move in closer to the kiss wrapping her arms around Xavier neck, push closer deeping their kiss, her soft lips on top of his soft lips only made her smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uncrowned

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's Research    Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:13 am

Xavier smiled mid kiss as well before sliding his other hand around her waist, and brought her tight against him losing himself to her soft lips and the dance their tounges did with eachother. He stopped for a split second resting his forhead on hers. "Would you like to.." he kissed her again "head to my room" another kiss "and get to know eachother." He kissed her again, her lips were contagious. "Better."

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's Research    

Back to top Go down

Xavier's Research
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next