Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................

The world of anime has cracked and split up! Now once again all the dimensions have come together as one.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
This is a site-wide announcement. Current events include we have a skip 20 years into the future at this point and we are now holding one of our biggest events ever a big Tournament which will be held at the Starlight Colosseum check it out
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 103 on Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:01 am
Latest topics
» Second day of school
Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:20 pm by Kaya

» School of warriors information
Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:52 am by Rays

» Camelot Kings and Knights
Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:33 pm by Softy

» Welcome to Animedimensions
Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:38 pm by Rays

» Nefertari Vivi
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:57 pm by Order

» Meruem
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:54 pm by Order

» Cell

» Nami

» Minerva Orland
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:53 pm by Order

» Kisame Hoshigaki
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:50 pm by Order

» Enrico Pucci
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:49 pm by Order

»  Madara Uchiha

» Master Zero

» Killer B
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:48 pm by Order

»  Kiba Inuzuka
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:46 pm by Order

February 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Most active topics
Chunin to Jounin exams
Talk about the plot
In the cover of the night
Genin to Chunin exams
Christmas Party
A friendly visit
Team 12 meeting
A date with Muron
Ray and Shinra training day with Masami
Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited
Most Viewed Topics
Vegeta
Broly
Erza Scarlet
Nico Robin
Kakashi Hatake
Natsu Dragneel
Talk about the plot
Athena saints
Yoh Asakura
Gildarts Clive
Top posters
Kratos (1259)

Reveck (949)

Dark Sky Dragon (938)

Ice Dragon (901)

musiclover10x10 (870)

John Is God (565)

Blaze Heart (556)

Uncrowned (543)

Izutsu (518)

Sky King (455)

Top posting users this month
Kaya

Top posting users this week
Affiliates
</td

Share | 

Rebuilding the village from the ground up

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shinya Konomi

PostSubject: Rebuilding the village from the ground up   Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:08 am

First topic message reminder :

Shinya came back to the village with the ninja they began to clean up the bodies and the pool of blood that was day one now they we're rebuilding the village brick by brick,wood and stone using everything they could to rebuild the houses and the floors Shinya was apart of this
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Black Fang

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding the village from the ground up   Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:03 am

"An artist" Kiyoshi wondered outloud, with a preplexed look on his face as to why the village needed an artist. He shook his head to regain composure. "As you wish" He said looking around at someone to take with him. "Who should accompany me?" He asked to those around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding the village from the ground up   Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:28 am

Ryuho walk over to Reia highly upset but he was under his brother orders so what else was he going to do?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yomi

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding the village from the ground up   Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:40 am

"Shinya!!" Kaiya yelled as she ran into the village seeing everyone doing some kind of job and rebuilding she didn't know they would still be here Kaiya didn't have words she didn't know what to say
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uncrowned

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding the village from the ground up   Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:11 am

Azriel caught up with Kaiya entering into the village. He stopped at the entrance and started recreating the events on his Archive Magic laptop. After he was done seeing what had taken place he looked up and saw the village rebuilding. He walked up to Shinya "Anything I can do to help?"

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding the village from the ground up   Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:53 am

"LEAVE BOTH OF YOU!" Shinya pointed and yell he didn't want either of them be it Kaiya or whoever she was with Shinya himself would throw them out he didn't want anyone but his ninja out here "NOW!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding the village from the ground up   Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:37 pm

Shinra moved quickly in between Shinya and the two that had just arrived Shinra had changed into her red chakra monster form with three of her tails swing back and forth "The Kurokage gave you an order leave or I will remove you two" Lava bubbled up from the ground just behind Shinra but it was more to protect Shinya then to attack the two if they did not leave immediately
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uncrowned

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding the village from the ground up   Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:08 pm

Azriel non chalantly put his hands up, he could understand their lack of hospitality at the moment. "Alright Alright, I'm leaving." He said backing up "But put your lava away little girl before you make her more frustrated than she already is." He warned Shinra about Kaiya, as runes engulfed his body and he disappeared.

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding the village from the ground up   Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:38 am

Shinya put his hand on Shinra head smiling before turning to Kaiya "Gone...Now" He said in a harsh tone as he turned his head away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yomi

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding the village from the ground up   Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:40 am

Kaiya didn't know what to say but she turn away from Shinya it was his rules she disappeared from the village
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding the village from the ground up   Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:45 am

Ryuho notice the change in his brother and it wasn't for the good at least he didn't think so standing there Ryuho look at Reia for what he was suppose to do if she really needed him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding the village from the ground up   Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:16 pm

Shinra turned back to her normal self and the lava disappeared into the ground again as the two disappeared like they came Shinra looked back at Shinya "You should get some rest Kurokage we can handle things here" Shinra was not sure whether she could talk like that to Shinya but she was a little worried about him Shinra walked back slightly in front of Ray continuing her jutsu to make the ground proper so Ray could cool it down and so they could build on it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Fang

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding the village from the ground up   Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:24 am

Kiyoshi had returned already with the requested artist, but he noticed a certain uptake in tension with the people around the village. "The artist you required Kage Sama, from reputation it and examples of his work it would seem he is the best Tsuito had to offer. He is skilled in all manner of artistry sir." Kiyoshi said giving a slight bow and then backing up a bit noticing Shinya seemed perturbed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinya Konomi

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding the village from the ground up   Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:48 pm

Shinya never even notice that Kiyoshi had left for that matter. "Good work Kiyoshi go find Shingeya and Masami see if they finished." Shinya himself had a talk with the artist about something important for Kuraigakure
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fear
Dragon of fear
Dragon of fear

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding the village from the ground up   Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:08 am

"No reasons to its already done" Masami said as he came back with eight clones of himself all sweating and breathing heavy they had just finish a huge job in the village

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding the village from the ground up   Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:20 am

"And Shingeya?" Kiyoshi asked Masami "Is he around? I still have to thank him for his help with Kisame."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izutsu
Master Overlord of Hell
Master Overlord of Hell

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding the village from the ground up   Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:03 am

"Didn't you think me already?" Shingeya ask Kiyoshi as he walk back with six clones of himself and they were all sweating Shingeya smile at Masami before looking at Shinya "We just finish rebuilding half of the village all that is left is this half your grandfather built this village in two weeks amazing how fast we rebuild it" Is what he told Shinya as he laugh a little Shingeya was needed a break

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Fang

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding the village from the ground up   Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:21 pm

"I don't remember doing so, but even if I did you deserve my thanks more than once." Kiyoshi bowed. "Thank you again, if you would come by the rebuilt Unmei mansion you will have your choice of a family treasure." Kiyoshi rose "And perhaps show me how to handle Kisame by myself next time." He smiled. "When you are rested of course."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izutsu
Master Overlord of Hell
Master Overlord of Hell

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding the village from the ground up   Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:07 am

"I don't teach two sword style I only teach one sword style long one sword style to boot" Shingeya said as he walk pass and stop noticing something that was very weird "Where the hell are my students?" He simply ask having not seen them since the attack he wonder what happened to them

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fear
Dragon of fear
Dragon of fear

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding the village from the ground up   Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:18 am

Masami waved at Shinra and Rikuo they were working hard "I know where my students are...well but Ray anybody seen Ray?" Masami ask he didn't know about Ray being gone and that was going to be news to him

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding the village from the ground up   

Back to top Go down

Rebuilding the village from the ground up
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2