Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................
Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................
Anime Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world of anime has cracked and split up! Now once again all the dimensions have come together as one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Anime being use now Naruto,Seven Deadly Sins,My Hero Academia and One Piece. The color will be change soon I'll have someone do it. Check the news off updates.
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 369 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 7:27 pm
Latest topics
» Animedimensions News
Gajeel Redfox Icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2017 8:54 am by Quake

» The return of Connor
Gajeel Redfox Icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 2:58 am by Blue Haze

» Nagato
Gajeel Redfox Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 4:59 am by Zero

» Mirio Togata
Gajeel Redfox Icon_minitimeSat May 20, 2017 2:50 am by Zero

» Shoto Todoroki
Gajeel Redfox Icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 11:55 pm by Zero

» Sasuke Uchiha
Gajeel Redfox Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 6:42 pm by Dark Sky Dragon

» Enel
Gajeel Redfox Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2017 12:30 am by Zero

» Roronoa zoro
Gajeel Redfox Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:14 pm by Zero

» Vegeta
Gajeel Redfox Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:06 pm by Zero

» Goku (up for grabs)
Gajeel Redfox Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:03 pm by Zero

» Bad news
Gajeel Redfox Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 3:11 pm by Yomi

» Second day of school
Gajeel Redfox Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 12:27 am by Sleeping Slave

» School of warriors information
Gajeel Redfox Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2017 1:52 am by Rays

» Camelot Kings and Knights
Gajeel Redfox Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 5:33 pm by Softy

» Nefertari Vivi
Gajeel Redfox Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 5:57 pm by Order

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Most active topics
Talk about the plot
A friendly visit
Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited
Second day of school
Akatsuki
Journey to Asgard
The first day of school
Thanksgiving party
Training a young swordsman
The Gotei 13
Most Viewed Topics
Talk about the plot
Nico Robin
Vegeta
Natsu Dragneel
Kakashi Hatake
Broly
Erza Scarlet
Athena saints
Yoh Asakura
Gildarts Clive
Top posters
Kratos (1259)
Gajeel Redfox I_vote_lcapGajeel Redfox I_voting_barGajeel Redfox I_vote_rcap 
Reveck (949)
Dark Sky Dragon (947)
Ice Dragon (912)
musiclover10x10 (870)
John Is God (565)
Blaze Heart (556)
Uncrowned (547)
Izutsu (518)
Sky King (456)
Top posting users this month
Red Flame
Queen
Quake
Yomi
Thea
Lax Lightning
Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates
</td

Gajeel Redfox

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
musiclover10x10
Admin
musiclover10x10

Money : 14995

Experience
Exp:
Gajeel Redfox Left_bar_bleue0/0Gajeel Redfox Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Anime point: 0
Lvl: 5

Gajeel Redfox Empty
PostSubject: Gajeel Redfox   Gajeel Redfox Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 4:33 pm

Name: Gajeel Redfox

Alias: Black Steel

Birthday: (When was your character born? Month, Day. Year the is X850 so if your character is 19 you know what to do)

Appearance:Gajeel Redfox Latest?cb=20140922150155
Height: 6,0

Weight: 200

Sexuality: Straight,

Personality: As a Phantom Lord Mage, Gajeel didn't care at all about Fairy Tail, and seemed to think that Phantom Lord was a stronger and more worthwhile guild. When he was first introduced, he was depicted as cold and apathetic, and not at all above injuring his allies if they irritated, as seen when he iron-clubbed a fellow Phantom Lord Mage who was praising his abilities, all because the latter was disturbing his meal at the time

However, he is completely and geniunely dedicated to whatever guild he is affiliated with. In fact, he ignited the Fairy Tail-Phantom Lord Guild War mainly because, as long time-rivals, he believed that the Fairy Tail Mages were enemies, and as a Phantom Lord Mage, Gajeel sees it as an obligation to "protect" his own guild, even if it meant starting an unprovoked attack against Fairy Tail.Upon his recruitment to Fairy Tail, this sense of comradeship did not change in the slightest; he even went as far as reprimanding Laxus (whom he admits to be a more powerful Mage than he is) for attempting to kill Natsu with his lightning, when they (Laxus and Natsu) are supposed to be allies.Despite saying that he doesn't want to make friends, he tries in his own way to do so. So far he has sung an off-key solo (after chaining Mirajane to a wall) and not fought back when attacked by Shadow Gear or Laxus.

He even protected Levy McGarden after Laxus Dreyar shot a blast of Lightning at her, showing that Jet and Droy were wrong about him,and he does want to make friends with the other members of Fairy Tail.
He has a short temper, seen when he and Natsu bicker constantly over childish things. Like Natsu, Gajeel lives for the thrill of combat, and is visibly frustrated when faced with circumstances where he is denied the opportunity of fighting a skilled adversary as seen during the S-Class Trails.Despite his cold personality, he has shown a humorous side of himself when he was shocked to see Mirajane transform her face to look like him. and when he failed to break Freed Justine's Magic enchantment. After the conflict with Oracion Seis, he is shown to be upset when he realized that he's the only Dragon Slayer that doesn't have a cat as a partner. He then desperately tries to find a cat in the alleys but ended up starving and becoming heavily exhausted. Later on in Edolas, Gajeel finds the partner he is looking for in Pantherlily, and on arriving back in Earth Land, begins crying when he discovers Pantherlily made it to Earth Land, despite his reduced size.

Gajeel is apparently more perceptive than his demeanor suggests, and has demonstrated being able to relay indiscernible pieces of information, baring meaning that most people would have trouble understanding otherwise, to his comrades.[12] He also has a unique way of laughter. It goes as "Gi Hi Hi Hi"

Relationships: If your character is some how connected to another character. Tell us about it.If not, leave blank. If your character has more then one relationship you should right them like this
Respect- 0100
Friendship - 0/100
Attraction - 0/100
Trust - 0/100
Status - (like friend.rival,lover)
Info - (Tell how you met them or)

Strength:  As the former strongest member of Phantom Lord under Master Jose, Gajeel's power is incredible, enough to almost completely destroy the first Fairy Tail guild building, to single-handedly defeat the Shadow Gear team with no trouble and to nearly get the better of one of Fairy Tail's top fighters and an S-Class level Mage (albeit not recognized as such at the time), "Salamander" Natsu, in combat.

GUILD

Guild: Fairy Tail

Guild Tattoo: left arm black

MAGIC AND ABILITIES

Name Magic: Iron Dragon Slayer

Magic:Like Natsu, Gajeel was taught by a dragon to manipulate a particular element into his fighting style: in Gajeel's case, the dragon Metalicana taught him how to use Iron Dragon Slayer Magic. However, as the name implies, his Dragon Slayer Magic deals with metal instead of fire. Just as Natsu eats fire to regain his strength, so can Gajeel eat metal to regain his own. His teeth and jaw muscles are apparently powerful enough to gnaw through solid metal with ease, and can devour even the Magic-canceling metal of the Dorma Anim. Gajeel's Magic seems to deal with producing multi-sized iron rods as well as changing parts of his body into steel. Most of his attacks involve transforming his arm's into hard-as-steel weapons, which he can do at will.

Iron Shadow Dragon Mode (モード鉄影竜 Mōdo Tetsueiryū): After eating Rogue Cheney's shadows, Gajeel gained the ability to use his Iron Dragon Slayer Magic enhanced with shadows. Gajeel can, also, turn his body into a shadow, granting him intangibility. Furthermore, as a shadow, Gajeel is unimpeded by things that would otherwise slow his physical body down, such as being in a large body of water.

Dragon Force (竜の力ドラゴンフォース Doragon Fōsu): The ultimate state a Dragon Slayer can attain, Gajeel entered this mode after ingesting large amounts of Magical Barrier Particles from the Spriggan 12 member Bloodman and digesting the trace amounts of iron inside them alongside the poison. Upon entering Dragon Force, Gajeel's arms, sides and back, as well as around his face, become covered in pitch-black iron scales, and the rest of his body assumes a black hue as well; his hair also becomes far more rigid and shiny. The strength increase that Gajeel attains is immense: his strength, speed and stamina all greatly increase, allowing him to completely outpace and overwhelm Bloodman, whom he had been struggling against, in all areas. Most notably, Dragon Force allowed Gajeel to strike Bloodman and his Magical Barrier Particle body, however, it is implied that what allowed Gajeel to do so was not Dragon Force itself, but rather the fact that his body temporarily took on anti-Magic properties

Magic Seal:
Gajeel Redfox 800px-Gajeel%27s_Magic_Seal

BACKGROUND

History:

Originally born 400 years ago, Gajeel, an orphan was taught Iron Dragon Slayer Magic by Metalicana, then had his body used to house his foster father's damaged soul; Metalicana hid himself inside Gajeel's body to create antibodies that would stop Gajeel's natural Dragonification process. Gajeel was then sent forward in time four hundred years, awakening on July 7, X777, so that Metalicana's damaged soul could recover in the dense Ethernano atmosphere so that he could exit and attempt to someday kill Acnologia.Some time later, Gajeel joined Phantom Lord. During his time in Phantom Lord Gajeel was admired from afar by a young man named Rogue Cheney, who was known then as Ryos.
An unspecified time before the war against Fairy Tail, Gajeel was brought forth before the Magic Council and was reprimanded for actions he committed. After the trial, Belno spoke to him and besought that he withdraw from Phantom Lord, which offended him rather greatly. He is then told to seek a life worth living rather than be preached to about to live life, which he responded to by saying that the upcoming war with Fairy Tail gives it meaning,[4] after which Belno told him that he reminds her of her dead son
Back to top Go down
http://www.tumblr.com/tumblelog/timetospeak
Iron dragon

Iron dragon

Money : 14035

Gajeel Redfox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gajeel Redfox   Gajeel Redfox Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 1:20 am

here is 50.00 dollars i want him
Back to top Go down
musiclover10x10
Admin
musiclover10x10

Money : 14995

Experience
Exp:
Gajeel Redfox Left_bar_bleue0/0Gajeel Redfox Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Anime point: 0
Lvl: 5

Gajeel Redfox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gajeel Redfox   Gajeel Redfox Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 3:48 am

Nah, you can keep it. Take the character too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tumblr.com/tumblelog/timetospeak
Rays

Rays

Money : 12689

Gajeel Redfox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gajeel Redfox   Gajeel Redfox Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 2:08 pm

up for sell again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gajeel Redfox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gajeel Redfox   Gajeel Redfox Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gajeel Redfox
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Dimensions :: Applications :: Character Applications for sell-
Jump to: