Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................

The world of anime has cracked and split up! Now once again all the dimensions have come together as one.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
This is a site-wide announcement. Current events include we have a skip 20 years into the future at this point and we are now holding one of our biggest events ever a big Tournament which will be held at the Starlight Colosseum check it out
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 103 on Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:01 am
Latest topics
» Second day of school
Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:20 pm by Kaya

» School of warriors information
Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:52 am by Rays

» Camelot Kings and Knights
Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:33 pm by Softy

» Welcome to Animedimensions
Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:38 pm by Rays

» Nefertari Vivi
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:57 pm by Order

» Meruem
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:54 pm by Order

» Cell

» Nami

» Minerva Orland
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:53 pm by Order

» Kisame Hoshigaki
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:50 pm by Order

» Enrico Pucci
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:49 pm by Order

»  Madara Uchiha

» Master Zero

» Killer B
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:48 pm by Order

»  Kiba Inuzuka
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:46 pm by Order

February 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Most active topics
Chunin to Jounin exams
Talk about the plot
In the cover of the night
Genin to Chunin exams
Christmas Party
A friendly visit
Team 12 meeting
A date with Muron
Ray and Shinra training day with Masami
Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited
Most Viewed Topics
Vegeta
Broly
Erza Scarlet
Nico Robin
Kakashi Hatake
Natsu Dragneel
Talk about the plot
Athena saints
Yoh Asakura
Gildarts Clive
Top posters
Kratos (1259)

Reveck (949)

Dark Sky Dragon (938)

Ice Dragon (901)

musiclover10x10 (870)

John Is God (565)

Blaze Heart (556)

Uncrowned (543)

Izutsu (518)

Sky King (455)

Top posting users this month
Kaya

Top posting users this week
Affiliates
</td

Share | 

The lake of White Roses

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reveck

PostSubject: The lake of White Roses   Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:09 am

Tieral was still in the general area of Camelot he had heard about one more place to go to by a few of the towns fock after he left Avalon they told me before he left to go to the White Roses like in which he took up the offer, Tieral came here out of wonder he had not heard anything about what this lake can do while he walked in he looked at the area it made him enjoy this trip more he looked out to the fields of white roses it was odd for Tieral because he had never seen white roses before. Tieral then slowly walked over to the lake it was clean he saw himself in it but shortly after he looked away " I might have to stay here for a while...." Tieral said while he just sat down in the field of white roses he would be close to the lake he might consider going by the lake later he just wanted to sit down for abit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spade Mist

PostSubject: Re: The lake of White Roses   Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:41 pm

Daemon stood over Tieral he had to keep on an eye on people who he thought look different from anybody here as Daemon stood in the air he was still studying Tieral he couldn't understand what type of man he was or even anything about him for that matter all the more reason for Daemon to follow him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reveck

PostSubject: Re: The lake of White Roses   Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:45 am

Tieral still sat thinking it was normal Tieral then turned his head around out of normal reaction to look around he then looked to see some one watching him Tieral really didnt do much he kind of just looked to study him abit as well : light blue eyes, between light and dark blue dark , considerable length and he wore a tie and blackish over shirt with a jacket. he was watching but Tieral wasn't going to do much else he just sat in the field of roses thinking to himself after a while he got up Tieral was a reather tall person himself when he got up he stood 6 foot 6 inches from the ground after he got up he started walking towards the water he wouldn't be looking into it quite yet he was just walking towards the water to see if it was something else that he would enjoy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spade Mist

PostSubject: Re: The lake of White Roses   Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:11 am

Daemon had notice that he saw him and study him none the less it didn't matter to him he just had to keep an eye on the person Daemon who made a white tree appear so he could sit on it and watch was still studying him he didn't seem like a problem at all anymore maybe a quite person but not a problem he would leave after a short amount of time if what he thought was true
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reveck

PostSubject: Re: The lake of White Roses   Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:46 am

Tieral then put his hand into the water to test it its tempature "Hmm... not that bad..." Tieral said to himself he then looked around for a mintue he kind of looked at the white tree that seemed to be there he wasn't sure how long it had been there but he porbly a while but he then said " Well... i guess i better give myself abit of a refresh." Tieral said he thne quietly put his head in the water for a mintue and with in that mintue he had his flash back from the past from the water he saw the events in his mind that made him scared to talk to people it was to the point he pulled his head out of a water 30 second later "... Okay i am not touching that water again..." Tieral's mind was abit off now because of him seeing the past from the water Tieral got up "I dont know if i should count that as good or bad..." Tieral said to himself while he acutally got up form were he was sitting and he started leaving you could tell by how he acted he was not very comfortable so he was peraring to leave himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spade Mist

PostSubject: Re: The lake of White Roses   Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:17 am

"Be happy it was only the water that showed you events of the past and not something else" Daemon said as he smile at him most people couldn't take having to deal with well the water overall the fact of seeing the past itself was enough to make many others get scared and run away only those with strong wills and hearts stay so he couldn't really say he was wrong for wanting to leave after he saw that Daemon started to remember when he first saw it all the things he saw
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reveck

PostSubject: Re: The lake of White Roses   Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:35 am

Tieral stoped when he spoke he then stoped "Well..." Tieral said he was still kind of freaked out by the water "I would most likely hate what else it would show me...." Tieral wasnt trying to think about that at all "I guess the only reason why it scared me because i avoid remembering the past..." Tieral said while he then kind of just slowly turned around he then kind ofknew he iddnt want to touch the water again well. past his face in atelast.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spade Mist

PostSubject: Re: The lake of White Roses   Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:02 pm

"Our past makes us stronger we don't run from it nor do we forget it thats how I was taught to live anyway" Daemon only said that because well he didn't know himself guess he was just speaking his mind something that he didn't always do with people he didn't really know but he didn't seem to be any type of threat so it was ok for him right now anyway
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reveck

PostSubject: Re: The lake of White Roses   Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:39 pm

Tieral then shurged he knew what he meant with that but Tieral had always kept it different to himself "You might have been taught that way but some of us feel like there past hunts us and in they way that is better to forget and move to try and live then try and get stronger by knowing the past....but that how i have viewed it as well." Tieral stated back he felt the words might be something werid to say but one of the things Tieral rarely did was lie to someone he didn't see a wrong point in telling people some of his views on something it would only be there reaction is to something that might cross Tieral's mind as a porblem but he wouldnt really try to worry about it much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spade Mist

PostSubject: Re: The lake of White Roses   Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:20 am

"That is...." Daemon kept his words to himself no reason is saying but so much he found out enough and the guy at most seem to be scared of his past and what not Daemon made the tree disappeared he step on the ground at least he learn killed some time today
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reveck

PostSubject: Re: The lake of White Roses   Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:38 am

Tieral watched the Tieral just fall he thought Daemon would finish his words when he didnt it only got him wondering abit "..." Tieral really didnt say anything after that they both would porbly just end up in a staring contest. Tieral then blinked looking away he knew there wasnt much else to say but the one thing Tieral kpet on his minded was how nice this place was he had enjoied the buteay of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The lake of White Roses   

Back to top Go down

The lake of White Roses
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1