Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................
Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................
Anime Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world of anime has cracked and split up! Now once again all the dimensions have come together as one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Anime being use now Naruto,Seven Deadly Sins,My Hero Academia and One Piece. The color will be change soon I'll have someone do it. Check the news off updates.
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 369 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 7:27 pm
Latest topics
» Animedimensions News
Erza Knightwalker Icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2017 8:54 am by Quake

» The return of Connor
Erza Knightwalker Icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 2:58 am by Blue Haze

» Nagato
Erza Knightwalker Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 4:59 am by Zero

» Mirio Togata
Erza Knightwalker Icon_minitimeSat May 20, 2017 2:50 am by Zero

» Shoto Todoroki
Erza Knightwalker Icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 11:55 pm by Zero

» Sasuke Uchiha
Erza Knightwalker Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 6:42 pm by Dark Sky Dragon

» Enel
Erza Knightwalker Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2017 12:30 am by Zero

» Roronoa zoro
Erza Knightwalker Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:14 pm by Zero

» Vegeta
Erza Knightwalker Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:06 pm by Zero

» Goku (up for grabs)
Erza Knightwalker Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:03 pm by Zero

» Bad news
Erza Knightwalker Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 3:11 pm by Yomi

» Second day of school
Erza Knightwalker Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 12:27 am by Sleeping Slave

» School of warriors information
Erza Knightwalker Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2017 1:52 am by Rays

» Camelot Kings and Knights
Erza Knightwalker Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 5:33 pm by Softy

» Nefertari Vivi
Erza Knightwalker Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 5:57 pm by Order

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Most active topics
Talk about the plot
A friendly visit
Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited
Second day of school
Akatsuki
Journey to Asgard
The first day of school
Thanksgiving party
Training a young swordsman
The Gotei 13
Most Viewed Topics
Talk about the plot
Nico Robin
Vegeta
Natsu Dragneel
Kakashi Hatake
Broly
Erza Scarlet
Athena saints
Yoh Asakura
Gildarts Clive
Top posters
Kratos (1259)
Erza Knightwalker I_vote_lcapErza Knightwalker I_voting_barErza Knightwalker I_vote_rcap 
Reveck (949)
Erza Knightwalker I_vote_lcapErza Knightwalker I_voting_barErza Knightwalker I_vote_rcap 
Dark Sky Dragon (947)
Ice Dragon (912)
musiclover10x10 (870)
John Is God (565)
Blaze Heart (556)
Uncrowned (547)
Izutsu (518)
Sky King (456)
Top posting users this month
Red Flame
Queen
Quake
Yomi
Thea
Lax Lightning
Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates
</td

Erza Knightwalker

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lion flame
Ruler of the sky
Ruler of the sky
Lion flame

Money : 14280

Experience
Exp:
Erza Knightwalker Left_bar_bleue0/0Erza Knightwalker Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Anime point: 0
Lvl: 5

Erza Knightwalker Empty
PostSubject: Erza Knightwalker   Erza Knightwalker Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 5:13 am

Name: Erza Knightwalker

Alias: Fairy Killer,Erza the fairy hunter

Appearance:Erza Knightwalker Captain_erza_knightwalker_by_gray_fullbuster-d2z7r81

Height: 6,0

Weight: 139

Sexuality: Straight

Personality: Unlike her Earth Land counterpart, Edolas Erza is sadistic, cruel, and would kill with a smile. Showing no sympathies towards her enemies and kills without mercy, she had been involved in killing over half of the members of Edolas Fairy Tail, thus earning the title Erza the Fairy Hunter. She seems to take great pride of this title bestowed upon her; as a result, she took it as a personal insult when Lucy told Knightwalker that her Earthland counterpart happens to be a staunch ally of the Earthland Fairy Tail Guild whose loyalty to her friends was also unquestionable. This led to her becoming more hostile than she already was towards Lucy, she even opted to kill her by dropping her from a great height.
Knightwalker also appears to value her pride as a Captain for the Royal Army; and Charle making her prostrate herself by kneeling down to the floor seemed to be a real blow to her ego that when Pantherlily informed her of Happy and Charle's rebel status (and that was made even worse by the fact that Charle wheedled information from her only mere moments ago regarding the location of Natsu and Wendy through trickery by claiming to be the daughter of Shagote), the latter became the first whom she targeted to kill. However her streak of fighting has made her overly arrogant and she doesn't seem to take losing lightly as seen when Erza Scarlet managed to temporarily beat her off screen.

Relationships: If your character is some how connected to another character. Tell us about it.If not, leave blank. If your character has more then one relationship you should right them like this
Respect- 0100
Friendship - 0/100
Attraction - 0/100
Trust - 0/100
Status - (like friend.rival,lover)
Info - (Tell how you met them or)

Dislikes:Losing,Stop from being able to kill which is that same as people getting in her way

Extra information: She with the Fairy Tail guild now

GUILD

Guild:Fairy Tail

Guild Tattoo: On her right arm

MAGIC AND ABILITIES

Name Magic: Magic Spear: Ten Commandments

Magic:A magical spear which is one of strongest Edolas weapons. By changing the spear's form, the Erza Knightwalker can use 10 kinds of magic that the spear provides.

Magic Seal:Noe

BACKGROUND

History: Unknown but believe that after the battle with Erza she came down to Earthland and join the Fairy Tail guild becoming an S rank mage fast
Back to top Go down

Erza Knightwalker
Page 1 of 1