Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................

The world of anime has cracked and split up! Now once again all the dimensions have come together as one.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
This is a site-wide announcement. Current events include we have a skip 20 years into the future at this point and we are now holding one of our biggest events ever a big Tournament which will be held at the Starlight Colosseum check it out
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 103 on Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:01 am
Latest topics
» Dimensions sad news
Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:01 pm by Dark Sky Dragon

» The 13th dungeon Beleth
Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:35 pm by Spade Mist

» School Trip
Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:29 pm by Dark Sky Dragon

» The Princess and her Kingdom
Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:12 pm by Princess Vivi

» The 11th dungeon Gusion
Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:36 am by Lion flame

» Hanging out in the park
Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:18 am by Wild Woman

» Lost in the ash
Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:13 am by Slayer

» Xi's Team Mission.
Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:47 pm by Black Fang

» The 10th dungeon Buer
Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:42 pm by Lightning Count

» Almost at the gate
Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:55 pm by Rings

» Masami's Team mission
Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:53 pm by Rikuo Arai

» The Ripple in the Black Lake.
Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:28 am by Corruption

» Six Kings AU
Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:23 pm by Swagdara

» Walking around and wondering
Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:12 am by Odin

» From the sea to the city
Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:43 am by Red

December 2014
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Most active topics
One school and one angel (open to Reya and Katsuya now)
Star Tournament Day 1
Star Tournament Day 4
Training with Shinji
The opening of the new school year
The Radiant party
Forced vacation
Star Tournament Day 3
Chunin to Jounin exams
Visiting the Sanctuary
Most Viewed Topics
Master List
Vegeta
Broly
Nico Robin
One school and one angel (open to Reya and Katsuya now)
Erza Scarlet
Kakashi Hatake
The Radiant party
Natsu Dragneel
The opening of the new school year
Top posters
Kratos (1302)

Reveck (972)

Dark Sky Dragon (936)

Ice Dragon (914)

musiclover10x10 (888)

John Is God (607)

Blaze Sky (569)

Izutsu (539)

Brave King (535)

Sky King (511)

Top posting users this month
Top posting users this week
Affiliates
</td
Share | 

A Clock Tower

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Reveck

PostSubject: A Clock Tower   Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:55 pm

Terial found his way into the the Villange of Kasaigakure it wasnt sure he exactly he found his way here but one of the things that caught his eye was the clock tower it was something about clock towers at times that made Tieral enjoy there what they were like sometime he considered them pieces of art Tieral stoped i nthe village and looked at the clock admireing it it was like in him in the woods at time he loved and it was one of the things Tieral often did away from home.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: A Clock Tower   Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:37 pm

Lyla too had found her way towards the clock tower. Lyla did much travelling stopping in certain areas sometimes as often as once a week just because of the beauty of the place. However this was her first time at the clock tower and was interested in finding the beauty in this place. Lyla was always looking for the good in things it was just how she was.

She rounded the corner to see Tieral standing there.
"Oh, Hello"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reveck

PostSubject: Re: A Clock Tower   Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:43 pm

Tieral then looked over to some one saying hello to him, at first he almost said nothing he thne simple said " Hello." Tieral seem polite and well mannered as he was most of the time he was still looking at the clock still but he had spoken atleast to the person who had said something to him Tieral had no porblem seeing the clock because of how tell he was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: A Clock Tower   Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:55 pm

"Do you come here often?" Lyla asked, not meaning to intrude she was just trying to be friendly, and always enjoyed conversations with people. She looked alot like her sister Kaya, though Lyla didn't know this since she had not met either of her sisters. But Lyla's eyes were a differen colour and her hair was a brighter blonde, that and Lyla wore a blue ball gown instead off a black gothic dress.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reveck

PostSubject: Re: A Clock Tower   Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:00 pm

Tieral then turned his head for a mintue thne realized who was next to him, well some one close looking to them. But Tieral wasnt going to sya about it "No infact i myself am just seting this palce for the first time." Terial explained all the simlariests were huge in his eyes but Tieral was not sure if he should say anything or not this person seemed more...people friendly then the last one he saw.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: A Clock Tower   Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:06 pm

Lyla saw wonder in his eyes when she turned to face him, he had been studying her, "Is something wrong?" She asked him politely. When she had turned to face him her sword bacame visible to Tieral, it was the same size and shape of Kaya's though the scabber it was in was blue and white instead of black and red. the similarities were piling u upon eachother.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reveck

PostSubject: Re: A Clock Tower   Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:14 pm

Tieral then nodded he wasn't sure if he wanted to sya anything about it so far he was just seeing different colours of the same person. Tieral was starting to feel werid "Nothing...to worry about." Tieral said trying to maybe avoid it did want to say anything else about it unless he really knew what to say he porbly thought to change his mind from the topic before he wanted to say anything else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: A Clock Tower   Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:18 pm

"Very well" Lyla said, making sure not to pry afterall it was rude and unkind to butt into the personal lives of a person you had just met. "My name is Lyla by the way" she said with a bow to Tieral, already showing more and more kindness to this stranger.

(OOC: Sorry So Short lol)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reveck

PostSubject: Re: A Clock Tower   Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:26 pm

(OCC:Its alright.)

Tieral then kind of smiled abit he then turned around and face this new person he then bowed himself his long dark blue moved to his right side while he bowed " I am Tieral, it is very nice to meet you Lyla" Tieral said it was odd for him to meet new people everyonce and a while but this perosn was porbly one of the nices he had met next to Erza so far.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: A Clock Tower   Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:30 pm

"As it is to have met you" Lyla responded to him with a gentle smile afterwards. Her hair didn't move that much because it was mostly up in a bun. She turned back to the clock tower to find a door, she walked up to it to see if it was locked or not, she wanted to see if there was a way to the top of the clock tower to get a better few of the clock face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reveck

PostSubject: Re: A Clock Tower   Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:41 pm

Tieral contiued were he standed looked back into after they were both finished bowing he wasnt going into the building due to his fear of high places so he mostly stayed at ground level so he would stay there but it was still a nice clock to look at while he did stay though he wondered what was in the building it's self but Tieral could always leave his mind some were else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: A Clock Tower   Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:33 am

"Well that is no fun" Lyla said returning after she learned the door was locked. She really wanted to see what was up there and a door sure as hell wouldn't stop her, but Lyla was not about to break the law. Eventually she got over it but of course if she got one thing off her mind she got another thing on it. "So....What do you do for a living?" She asked Tuerak yet another question.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reveck

PostSubject: Re: A Clock Tower   Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:49 am

Tieral then thought about it for a mintue "Well.. i do not work not that i think about that...." Tieral realized he really doesnt work at all he just studying " Most of the time i am studying and training i have not really worked..." Tieral said he sound abit disspointed in himself but he got over that "How about you?" Tieral kept the conversation going.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: A Clock Tower   Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:19 am

"I don't work either, I am naturally rich" Lyla responded to him with a little chuckle, "I'm from the Kichimaru Clan." She told him seeing if it was possible that he knew that name or not. It was a famous name, though it was supposed to be said that the Kichimaru family was killed with one survivor which meant for her to be alive would have to be impossible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reveck

PostSubject: Re: A Clock Tower   Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:38 am

Tieral then blinked it was normal for every human to blink but she did seem to atleast have abit of money maybe hwy her dresses were still nice looking" Ahh.. i see.." Tieral said after she had spoken aboutthe money "I do not have a clan i am just on my own alot.." Tieral laughed to himself he had not heard about the Kichimaru clan this was the first who had told them there name that was one but Tieral was still smiling non the less.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

A Clock Tower

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next