Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................

The world of anime has cracked and split up! Now once again all the dimensions have come together as one.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
This is a site-wide announcement. Current events include we have a skip 20 years into the future at this point and we are now holding one of our biggest events ever a big Tournament which will be held at the Starlight Colosseum check it out
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 103 on Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:01 am
Latest topics
» Second day of school
Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:20 pm by Kaya

» School of warriors information
Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:52 am by Rays

» Camelot Kings and Knights
Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:33 pm by Softy

» Welcome to Animedimensions
Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:38 pm by Rays

» Nefertari Vivi
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:57 pm by Order

» Meruem
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:54 pm by Order

» Cell

» Nami

» Minerva Orland
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:53 pm by Order

» Kisame Hoshigaki
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:50 pm by Order

» Enrico Pucci
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:49 pm by Order

»  Madara Uchiha

» Master Zero

» Killer B
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:48 pm by Order

»  Kiba Inuzuka
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:46 pm by Order

February 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Most active topics
Chunin to Jounin exams
Talk about the plot
In the cover of the night
Genin to Chunin exams
Christmas Party
A friendly visit
Team 12 meeting
A date with Muron
Ray and Shinra training day with Masami
Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited
Most Viewed Topics
Vegeta
Broly
Erza Scarlet
Nico Robin
Kakashi Hatake
Natsu Dragneel
Talk about the plot
Athena saints
Yoh Asakura
Gildarts Clive
Top posters
Kratos (1259)

Reveck (949)

Dark Sky Dragon (938)

Ice Dragon (901)

musiclover10x10 (870)

John Is God (565)

Blaze Heart (556)

Uncrowned (543)

Izutsu (518)

Sky King (455)

Top posting users this month
Kaya

Top posting users this week
Affiliates
</td

Share | 

Tourament fighters match (The Black Knight v.s. Kimi)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Corruption

PostSubject: Tourament fighters match (The Black Knight v.s. Kimi)   Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:02 pm

Fighting The Black Knight

The Black Knight entered Valhalla for his assigned fight for the Tourament he had no idea of who he was fighting and his main reason he was here was just ot test himself The Black Knight often did this to hear what rumors were also made of him as well, he stood at the right side of there area waiting he was compeltely still he didnt even move he wondered if his oppotinet had heard the storys that werea mde up about The Black Kinght or not erither way this was something different for him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yomi

PostSubject: Re: Tourament fighters match (The Black Knight v.s. Kimi)   Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:29 am

Kimi had came to Vallhalla and wow was it a big city she wasn't thinking it be this big but she saw a coward of people this had to be the coward of people for her fight as she jump over them she saw the Black Knight. Kimi with her jeans and purple tank top reached for her sword
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Corruption

PostSubject: Re: Tourament fighters match (The Black Knight v.s. Kimi)   Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:48 am

Once she reach for her sword the Black Knight then close his right hand and left his left hand pom open facing up and in the flash of light a weapond appered in his hand he had summoned a kusarigama into his hands The Black Knight then chose to start off the fight this time he started swigining the chain end of his weapond once he build up enough speed and power The Black Knight threw the spiked end of his kusarigama at Kimi hoping to erither get it caught in the blade of her sword or wraped around her leg for means of a tactic to trip her while that happend the Black Knight would already be running to take a swipe at her with the sickle part of his waepond that swpie would just be a simple swipe for her left shoulder it was easily parried block or avoided even if she got her leg wrapped

The Black Knight's Kasurigama:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yomi

PostSubject: Re: Tourament fighters match (The Black Knight v.s. Kimi)   Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:17 am

Kimi blinked at the fact he had a ninja weapon she wasn't thinking about that part Knight and ninja's didn't always go together so why not make this a bit more easy for her Kimi took out her sword Zankyu she let the Kasurigama grab onto her sword while the other part came towards her Kimi release a small burst of demonic energy that stop it even though she was a girl she was strong she pulled the Black Knight to her and got ready to cut him in half
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Corruption

PostSubject: Re: Tourament fighters match (The Black Knight v.s. Kimi)   Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:02 am

Then Black Knight stoped in his tracks then he wasnt surepized that all evne if he was you wouldnt be able to tell he then let go of the Kasurigama since she was pulling it she would pull this weapond towards her self, The Black Knight had more wpeaonds to use anyway. He then left his right hand open and then yet again in a flash of light a differnet weapond showed up this time it was a weapond called a Harpe it was a weapond that looked like a cane for normally were the handle of the cane woould be there was a hooked blade and this weapond ws also the size of a staff.

The Black Knight held it like a spear keep his right at a good high point and his left hand near the end of the shaft of the weapon he then with in a moment of quiet then leap towards Kimi While he leaped the hook like blade section would be aimed for her back this a small idea were if this attack were to work and he got the hook inot the back he would would porbly thorw Kimi into the wall or on to the ground.

The Harpe Weapon:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yomi

PostSubject: Re: Tourament fighters match (The Black Knight v.s. Kimi)   Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:38 am

Kimi now had his weapon and she already knew how to use the ninja weapon to grab onto the Harpe weapon that he was going to attack her with Kimi use everything she had to pull him towards her again but this time she slashed up a demonic blast was release from her sword heading for the black knight
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Corruption

PostSubject: Re: Tourament fighters match (The Black Knight v.s. Kimi)   Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:45 am

The Black Knight was was partly pulled towards her now this time he didnt let go his weapond infact he welcomed this he then pushed himself with the help her pulling him The Black Knight was going to attemped to was the claws on his hands of his armor take a swing with that but when Kimi's demonic slash happened The Black Knight pulled hiw arm away but Kimi's luck landed her a hit for once, The sound of the armor moving able normally was hard this time there was a break in The Black Knight rush to dodge her attack it skimed his arm and broke away the armor cover it The Black Knight;s skin could be seen it was a pale white color there was a mark left from her attack aswell, while it was seen for only a moment intill the armor reipared it's self.

The Black Knight then grabed Harpe with both hands again and this time his pull would be stronger while Kimi had Harpe in her hand The Black Knight then twist the rod of Harpe so the blade would would now be placed near her fleash when that happend The Black Knight pulled as hard as he could with the weapond.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yomi

PostSubject: Re: Tourament fighters match (The Black Knight v.s. Kimi)   Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:24 am

Kimi was going to fight this fight without her special powers because he was stronger then her she would have a harder time pulling away she place her sword at the Black Knight and release another demonic blast this time bigger then the last he had hit her as well this time and sometime she could deal with for now the torn flesh that Kimi would have to deal with and the pain was nothing if she could get this hit on him she would now have another spot to deal damage onto his body
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Corruption

PostSubject: Re: Tourament fighters match (The Black Knight v.s. Kimi)   Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:53 am

The Black Knight pulled the Harpe away, The Black Knight was partly surepized he got that hit on her. while he did her blast was fired, The Black Knight held up both of his arms keeping Harpe in his right hand still. The blast took out The Black Knight's Harpe and his armguards while he slowly turned to the right and got away from the attack. The Black Knight stood still while the blast took out his armguards his pale white hands were exposed to light there were small amount of blood pouring from them while small matler shareds were also in his arms.

The Black Knight lowered both arms while his armor slowly repaired its self over. he would have to summon a different weapond this time one to him that doesnt need both hands a light weapond. The Black Knight closed his right hand just his right hand nothing else and with a flash of light a Katar would be there. The Black Knight wasn't ready to go down Kimi could tell as he stood there staring. The Black Knight then ran towards her he head his left hand out open more forward thne ihs weapond while the right hand with the Katar was a few inches behide it once he was close enough he used alot of force for the right hand for his stab he wasnt sure were the stab would hit he was hoping the shoulder of her weapond hand this was were he was aiming.

The Black Knight's Katar.
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yomi

PostSubject: Re: Tourament fighters match (The Black Knight v.s. Kimi)   Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:17 am

Kimi change the hand of her weapon and dash to himself she could fight this battle by using things without her kekkei genkai she infused the sword with both lightning and demonic energy the blade was going for her shoulder she was letting it she had her hand out to grab his free hand this way he couldn't move once Katar would stab her Kimi sword would go right through his chest plate armor this would be the chance to turn the battle around
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Corruption

PostSubject: Re: Tourament fighters match (The Black Knight v.s. Kimi)   Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:53 am

The Black Knight really had not realized what her plan was at all he didnt show many signs of anything really because of the helmet, Once his katar went into her shoulder he would have tired another attack with his open hand but Kimi grabed that hand That Black Knight didnt seemedot get his hand free at all but once the her stab happend The Black Knight acutally let out a small gunting noise it was the closes thing to normally talking he could because he was mute.

The Black Knight knew he need a different way out of this one, the hanging spikes from his back started to move , There were six of them in total and they were moving Kimi Had to worry about these while her sword was in The Black Knight All the spikes started moving like thorwing knives being thorwn each spike were just being used a distrack so The Black Knight might get a chance to back off or she would get hit it was her choice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yomi

PostSubject: Re: Tourament fighters match (The Black Knight v.s. Kimi)   Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:49 am

Kimi didn't want to lose her chance to cause more damage then she already could, Kimi release a stream of lightning energy around her that was acting as a shield it wouldn't last long because she didn't want to waste energy and it wasn't going to stop all of the knives but it would give her the chance to fire. With her sword in the Black Knight the demonic energy started to form she was going to fire one big blast that would do enough damage to keep him down and now that he couldn't move away from her this would win her the fight
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Corruption

PostSubject: Re: Tourament fighters match (The Black Knight v.s. Kimi)   Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:01 am

Some of the spikes bounced back but , but the two seemed to get past one grazed the top of hear head while the other one went into the closes arm The Black Knight pulled both of his arms back while Kimi was charging her attack The Black Knight had grabing the blade of the sword and one of her hands and was trying to pull the sword of him if they didnt work shortly The Black Knight would have to try and break the sword if only trying to pull the sword away didnt work. the spike that was in one of her arms would be use to help psuh her back while he tried to pull the sword out of him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yomi

PostSubject: Re: Tourament fighters match (The Black Knight v.s. Kimi)   Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:10 am

Kimi sword had a mind of its own that what she didn't like it let off the blast like an explosion that would send both of them away she went flying and couldn't see the spike that had just hit the top of her head was just over her eye she flipped and landed on the ground Kimi then touch her wounded arm she could handle it for now anyway. She put both hands on her sword and took another stance for battle
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Corruption

PostSubject: Re: Tourament fighters match (The Black Knight v.s. Kimi)   Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:25 am

The Black Knight went a good 20 feet away after the blast after the dust has settle she would be able to see the damange before the armor sealed up the blood and pale skin from the blast The Black Knight was on his knees from the blast but he wasnt done yet, The Black Knight slowly rose to his feet then with a motion of his right hand The Black Knight would use his sword to continue the fight it summond it like he did the Katar but when his hand was close he turned it side ways. then the sword appered in his right hand it match The Black Knight in a manner that it looked like it was his orginal weapond.

The Black Knight slowly started walking towards Kiwi to continue this fight while they walked the damnage of what the blast had done were still appernt were they was a blood drop that dripped every third step The Black Knight took, most of the damnage was hidden inside of the armor so it was hard to tell how badly he could be hurt.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yomi

PostSubject: Re: Tourament fighters match (The Black Knight v.s. Kimi)   Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:35 am

Kimi inch towards him slowly then she stop and was thinking what in the world was she even doing right now. She charge towards the Black Knight and she was hoping that he was ready Kimi bringing her sword up from the ground threw a giant powerful slash upward at him making it seem like she was holding a sword as big and heavy as him if he dodge that one she brought down the sword from the sky even harder and faster
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Corruption

PostSubject: Re: Tourament fighters match (The Black Knight v.s. Kimi)   Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:47 am

The Black Knight then stoped in palce while Kimi withte raise of her sword The Black Knight he took his sword and hit the sword that was going upwards at him and hitting it right back down with his sword he then did a small spin with the sword in his hand and went for a trust towards Kimi going for a stab The Black Knight appered to know exactly what he was doing standing in place, The Black Knight just conintued to stare into nothing still while he fought that what it seemed to be anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yomi

PostSubject: Re: Tourament fighters match (The Black Knight v.s. Kimi)   Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:24 am

Kimi had to move fast since her other hand was close her threw her sword to that hand so she could block the thrust while she use her free her for an attack Kimi did one handed hand signs "Ration:Lightning bomb" From close range he had the chose of moving from the giant ball of lighting energy if he could make in time the ball blue made out of nothing but lightning was moving like lightning

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Corruption

PostSubject: Re: Tourament fighters match (The Black Knight v.s. Kimi)   Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:45 am

The Black Knight his sword away and the way he chose to avoid this attack would be different. The black Knight Acutally went and leap towards the general area behide Kimi, he was going ot guess that Kimi wouldn't let herself get harmed by her own attack while moving thought the light attack did something when The Black Knight landed he was looking at his sword the lighting bomb has hit his sword and there was a large crack in it it got hit porly when the attack went off while the Black Knight was moving.

The Black Knight desummon the sword after that. he was going to use a different weapond one that most people never really use now. he stuck out his left hand and a pole slowly shaped from light eventually three barbed spikes froumed on it it was a Trident, The black Knight the swtiched it from his left to his right hand this was his next weapon for this battle The Black Knight start taking joging like steps this time towards Kimi.

The Black Knight's Trident
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yomi

PostSubject: Re: Tourament fighters match (The Black Knight v.s. Kimi)   Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:05 am

Kimi had to move from her attack because he wasn't so far he got in a few good hits on her with that trident of his she didn't want to use her sword so she use something just as good "Chidori Nagashi" lightning form around her body pushing anything close to her back but she use cloud flames to make it three times the normal size and since he had a trident it was like a lightning rod the lightning would go through the trident all the way to The Black Knight with three times the normal power
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Corruption

PostSubject: Re: Tourament fighters match (The Black Knight v.s. Kimi)   Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:20 am

The Black Knight jumped back at the sight of her abilty to do this he pretty much recalled his attack plans at the sight of lighting going around her puls he couldnt have goten close, He seemed to be judging on what he needed to do, instend of charging in for the attack like he was about to he then took a few steps back and flip the Trident in his hand so the bottom part of his hand is were the points of the Trident would be he then threw it like a spear it was the only idea he had,he was thinking of his next plan of action while he threw his spear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yomi

PostSubject: Re: Tourament fighters match (The Black Knight v.s. Kimi)   Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:59 pm

Kimi let down the attack and grab the trident this was fun she enjoy this battle now with a new weapon she could fight a bit better against him she smile ready for his next move
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Corruption

PostSubject: Re: Tourament fighters match (The Black Knight v.s. Kimi)   Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:22 pm

The Black Knight watch as she grabed his weapond he wondered did she realize that he could unsummon his own weaponds yet he reaised his hand and snaped his fingers all his wpeaonds that he had not unsummond were unsummoned The Black Knight then looked back up if she wanted a long range fight he would throws a total of seven weaponds at her.

The Black Knight put his right hand sideway and opened it it was flat then a spear appered in his hands
after that The Black Knight riped off the hanging spike on his back he would summon and reattach them later, He closed his hand with the spear in it took a step back and thorw the spear at her after he let go he then started spinning one of the spikes in his hands.

The Black Knight's spear.
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yomi

PostSubject: Re: Tourament fighters match (The Black Knight v.s. Kimi)   Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:06 am

Kimi look at her hand the trident was gone no fun at all the spar coming didn't seem like much fun either she closed her eyes and gave her sword a simple swing unlike her other swings this time demonic green energy cover everything in its path the giant wave was coming for the Black Knight and this time he had better start running fast it was eating energy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Corruption

PostSubject: Re: Tourament fighters match (The Black Knight v.s. Kimi)   Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:10 am

The Black Knight jumped higher in the air and he stoped spinning the and grab threw one of the spikes that he had riped off his armor but he the others return to the armor in which they would all return to the armor when The Black Knight let go of them.

The Black Knight then pointed himself downward aiming just like a missle towards Kimi both his hands were swing back when he was close enough to her his would rush both of them forward it was going to try clawing with the spiked gloves he always had. once that he tired was done he made himseld fall back he landed on his right hand and he forced himself off of the ground and then landed on his feet. he then left his right arm point stright out and summoned a different weapond he would summon a Kanabo it was pointed with the the bottom of the handle in his he then slid his hand to the grip the handle porperly so far it was just in his right hand.

The Black Knight's Kanabo:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tourament fighters match (The Black Knight v.s. Kimi)   

Back to top Go down

Tourament fighters match (The Black Knight v.s. Kimi)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next