Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................

The world of anime has cracked and split up! Now once again all the dimensions have come together as one.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
This is a site-wide announcement. Current events include we have a skip 20 years into the future at this point and we are now holding one of our biggest events ever a big Tournament which will be held at the Starlight Colosseum check it out
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 103 on Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:01 am
Latest topics
» Nagato
Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:59 am by Zero

» Mirio Togata
Sat May 20, 2017 2:50 am by Zero

» Shoto Todoroki
Mon May 15, 2017 11:55 pm by Zero

» Sasuke Uchiha
Mon May 08, 2017 6:42 pm by Dark Sky Dragon

» Enel
Sun May 07, 2017 12:30 am by Zero

» Roronoa zoro
Sat May 06, 2017 11:14 pm by Zero

» Vegeta
Sat May 06, 2017 11:06 pm by Zero

» Goku (up for grabs)
Sat May 06, 2017 11:03 pm by Zero

» Welcome to Animedimensions
Thu May 04, 2017 2:37 am by Ice Dragon

» Bad news
Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:11 pm by Yomi

» Second day of school
Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:27 am by Sleeping Slave

» School of warriors information
Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:52 am by Rays

» Camelot Kings and Knights
Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:33 pm by Softy

» Nefertari Vivi
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:57 pm by Order

» Meruem
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:54 pm by Order

July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Most active topics
Chunin to Jounin exams
Talk about the plot
In the cover of the night
Genin to Chunin exams
Christmas Party
A friendly visit
Team 12 meeting
A date with Muron
Ray and Shinra training day with Masami
Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited
Most Viewed Topics
Vegeta
Broly
Erza Scarlet
Nico Robin
Kakashi Hatake
Natsu Dragneel
Talk about the plot
Athena saints
Yoh Asakura
Gildarts Clive
Top posters
Kratos (1259)

Reveck (949)

Dark Sky Dragon (939)

Ice Dragon (903)

musiclover10x10 (870)

John Is God (565)

Blaze Heart (556)

Uncrowned (543)

Izutsu (518)

Sky King (455)

Top posting users this month
Top posting users this week
Affiliates
</td

Share | 

Tourament fighters match (The Black Knight v.s. Kimi)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Corruption

PostSubject: Tourament fighters match (The Black Knight v.s. Kimi)   Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

Fighting The Black Knight

The Black Knight entered Valhalla for his assigned fight for the Tourament he had no idea of who he was fighting and his main reason he was here was just ot test himself The Black Knight often did this to hear what rumors were also made of him as well, he stood at the right side of there area waiting he was compeltely still he didnt even move he wondered if his oppotinet had heard the storys that werea mde up about The Black Kinght or not erither way this was something different for him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Legendary Dohko

PostSubject: Re: Tourament fighters match (The Black Knight v.s. Kimi)   Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:55 am

Hibiki was in the coward of people he snapped his fingers and a ring of fire cover the Black Knight he walk out with a smile on his face from the sky lightning rain down on both of them more lightning over Kimi then the Black Knight that was because fire balls were gonna rain on his sky and they did giant fire balls
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Corruption

PostSubject: Re: Tourament fighters match (The Black Knight v.s. Kimi)   Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:40 pm

The Black Knight looked at the fire that was around him there was a person in the middle of them now The black Knight then poked the Kanado in the fire He then leand back and using his spikes on his back leaped over the wall he didnt care about getting burnt he leaped over and stood infront of this person who choose to got inbetween this fight The Black Knight then made his voice voie appered in Kimi's mind " You should probly get out of here... if you dont not want ot help... if you are leaveing i wil ldistrack him.." The Black Knight said he stare righti nto this person fro mthe light of the fire they could both see only one black coloured eye he wasnt happy having his fight distured at all so he stood infront of him ready to see hwat he could do next..

The black Knights voice smaple (unicron voice)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Legendary Dohko

PostSubject: Re: Tourament fighters match (The Black Knight v.s. Kimi)   Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:31 am

Hibiki walk over to him slowly so he jump over his fire not bad if he could do that then maybe this would be some fun he took another step and disappear to the side of the Black Knight his hand going for his hand the Black Knight heart moving faster then lightning it would be almost impossible for him to see but at the same time his other hand was behind the beaten down Black Knight "Flame Lightning Dragon Art:Sun's Thunder" Hibiki hand made a small version of the sun but it was hotter and more powerful because of the lightning causing it to grow and become more energized he had two choices dodge the hand and get eaten by the sun or dodge the sun and get stab in the heart didn't matter to Hibiki
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Corruption

PostSubject: Re: Tourament fighters match (The Black Knight v.s. Kimi)   Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:21 am

The Black Knight looked back at the sun for second and while Hibiki really didn't bug him much while he step to dodge the sun he reached over and grabed Hibiki's hand that was coming towards him when he grabs Hibiki's hands his armored hands started crushing and dugging into his skin because the figer tips of the gunlets were pointed The Black Knight with his normal force started pulling Hibiki and tried to thorw him into his own attack after he let go to thorw him into the sun he threw the burning Kanabo at him as a means of a trick on him to give The Black Knight abit of extra time while he gets out he didnt really have the power to continue the fight after starting off against Kimi he implanted the spike in the ground and leap towards the group of people he made sure not to step on them while he ran out he didnt have time to say anything to Kimi he just ran out and left, once he got far enough away THe Kanado would summon because of The Black Knight unsummoning it.

{Exit,Note i do not enjoy you trying to auto kill my character.Good bye.}
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Legendary Dohko

PostSubject: Re: Tourament fighters match (The Black Knight v.s. Kimi)   Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:39 pm

OOC:I do not enjoy you being a little bitch shut up baby
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yomi

PostSubject: Re: Tourament fighters match (The Black Knight v.s. Kimi)   Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:41 pm

OOC:burned xDD I'll fight you wanna fight I'll give you a one two three
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Legendary Dohko

PostSubject: Re: Tourament fighters match (The Black Knight v.s. Kimi)   Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:43 pm

Hibiki turn to Kimi whatever fake Black Knight that was really was just trash he looked at Kimi this time hoping she could give him a fight "Run rabbit"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yomi

PostSubject: Re: Tourament fighters match (The Black Knight v.s. Kimi)   Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:38 pm

Kimi stood her ground with her sword in her hand she had no fear "Fight me"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kratos

PostSubject: Re: Tourament fighters match (The Black Knight v.s. Kimi)   Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:49 pm

[wait hold up. This is a match between Voiceless and Yomi. Jumping in a regular post is one thing, but a closed touranment match is another. If Voiceless and Yomi wanna finish the fight it's up to them, but if Voiceless don't care and rather run then it's up to Yomi.]

PostSubject: Re: Tourament fighters match (The Black Knight v.s. Kimi)   Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:16 pm

OOC:Fine everybody in the way you get lucky this time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yomi

PostSubject: Re: Tourament fighters match (The Black Knight v.s. Kimi)   Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:23 pm

Kimi put the sword away her family she got it but which one she didn't know "Tournament is a fucking fake"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue Haze

PostSubject: Re: Tourament fighters match (The Black Knight v.s. Kimi)   Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:00 am

Hi guys Smile !!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izutsu
Master Overlord of Hell
Master Overlord of Hell

PostSubject: Re: Tourament fighters match (The Black Knight v.s. Kimi)   Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:18 am

hello shadow

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tourament fighters match (The Black Knight v.s. Kimi)   

Back to top Go down

Tourament fighters match (The Black Knight v.s. Kimi)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2