Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................

The world of anime has cracked and split up! Now once again all the dimensions have come together as one.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
This is a site-wide announcement. Current events include we have a skip 20 years into the future at this point and we are now holding one of our biggest events ever a big Tournament which will be held at the Starlight Colosseum check it out
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 103 on Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:01 am
Latest topics
» Bad news
Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:11 pm by Yomi

» Second day of school
Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:27 am by Sleeping Slave

» School of warriors information
Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:52 am by Rays

» Camelot Kings and Knights
Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:33 pm by Softy

» Welcome to Animedimensions
Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:38 pm by Rays

» Nefertari Vivi
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:57 pm by Order

» Meruem
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:54 pm by Order

» Cell

» Nami

» Minerva Orland
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:53 pm by Order

» Kisame Hoshigaki
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:50 pm by Order

» Enrico Pucci
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:49 pm by Order

»  Madara Uchiha

» Master Zero

» Killer B
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:48 pm by Order

March 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Most active topics
Chunin to Jounin exams
Talk about the plot
In the cover of the night
Genin to Chunin exams
Christmas Party
A friendly visit
Team 12 meeting
A date with Muron
Ray and Shinra training day with Masami
Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited
Most Viewed Topics
Vegeta
Broly
Erza Scarlet
Nico Robin
Kakashi Hatake
Natsu Dragneel
Talk about the plot
Athena saints
Yoh Asakura
Gildarts Clive
Top posters
Kratos (1259)

Reveck (949)

Dark Sky Dragon (938)

Ice Dragon (901)

musiclover10x10 (870)

John Is God (565)

Blaze Heart (556)

Uncrowned (543)

Izutsu (518)

Sky King (455)

Top posting users this month
Sleeping Slave

Yomi

Top posting users this week
Yomi

Affiliates
</td

Share | 

Inner Peace in a Lost Being.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Corruption

PostSubject: Inner Peace in a Lost Being.   Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:08 am

(Note: When posting with The Black Knight you are allowed to due the following: Sepulate on what his name is ( you can make up his name), Sepculate what his face looks likes and fianlly you can speulate on what his story is.)

The Black Knight walked as he normally did into the White Rose lake area this one of the few stops were people porbly no idea who The Black Knight was but he still keep walking eventually he walked over to one of the trees close by that was close to the edge of the lake The Black Knight then got down on one knee he looked into the water seeing the reflection that was seen there, he then put his hands to the sides of his helmet and willingly lifted the helmet form his face sincen on one was around no one could see his face he then hunched over and started cleaning his face in the water he kept the helmet very close infact were he left his helmet between the the gap of his legs so he wouldn't worry about some one comming and taking the helmet on him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
musiclover10x10
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inner Peace in a Lost Being.   Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:24 pm

Clementine rode her horse in near the lake for a little drink. She'd had her on the rode all day, and decided this would be a nice place to cool down. She noticed The Black Knight drinking but couldn't see his face. She was only worried about her horse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tumblr.com/tumblelog/timetospeak
Corruption

PostSubject: Re: Inner Peace in a Lost Being.   Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:40 pm

The Blacks Knight a few mintues after slowly reached for his helmet the only thing Clemetine could possabile see was The Black Kinght's skin was a very pale white The Black Kinght then picked up the helmet and eventually fit it back into place he slowly rows to his feet he turned around to face the person near by this person and a horse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
musiclover10x10
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inner Peace in a Lost Being.   Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:42 pm

Clementine waited as her horse finished drinking, and as the Black Knight got up she didn't let him faze her. "Hello."
Back to top Go down
Corruption

PostSubject: Re: Inner Peace in a Lost Being.   Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:50 pm

The Black Knight simpely looked down after her hello he then figured to give a nod to let her know he heard her he was not sure if he wanted to say anything back while he stood there The Black Knight everyone once a while he slowly brought his attention to her horse but mostly he his train of thought was on Clemetine he wondered what she was going to do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
musiclover10x10
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inner Peace in a Lost Being.   Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:56 pm

"Are you just going to stand there like a hump on a log are you going to talk to me? If I wanted to kill you I would've done so already" She stood there looking at him. "So?"
Back to top Go down
Corruption

PostSubject: Re: Inner Peace in a Lost Being.   Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:05 pm

The Black Knight then partly realized he might actually have to speak for once he then waited for a mintue and muster up the magic for a second The Black Knight had to use his magic to speak so his voice would be heard in her mind and not by anyone else "It is hard for a mute person to speak......" The voice said " But....if you are intereted in having a conversation...i will use some magic to talk for once......" The Black Knight acuatlly spoke for once.

The Black Knight's Voice example
Back to top Go down
View user profile
musiclover10x10
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inner Peace in a Lost Being.   Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:54 pm

"Who are you?" Clementine asked him, while her horse was walking around in the grass.
Back to top Go down
Corruption

PostSubject: Re: Inner Peace in a Lost Being.   Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:12 pm

The Black Knight looked over breifly at the horse while it moved then his attentioned moved back to her "I...am The Black Knight...it is the main identity i have been called from these areas." he said it might be a not a real name but he nevertold his to anyone."And you might be?..." he asked politlely.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
musiclover10x10
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inner Peace in a Lost Being.   Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:40 pm

"Call me Clementine. I can be one of the greatest joys, or I can be a living nightmare. This conversation will prove as much." She looks him up and down. "Why do you call yourself the black knight? Are you human?" She couldn't tell from the helmet.
Back to top Go down
Corruption

PostSubject: Re: Inner Peace in a Lost Being.   Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:56 pm

The Black Knight was not sure what to think of Clementine but he wasnt going to judge off of first guess, But her question would be hard to respond to." i am called The Black Knight because of the armor and work i do...."He appered to avoid the question weather or not if he was human it might have seen like a simple question but he avoided it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
musiclover10x10
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inner Peace in a Lost Being.   Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:13 pm

"What type of work do you do?" Clementine is amazed that he's actually trying to respond to her questions.
Back to top Go down
Corruption

PostSubject: Re: Inner Peace in a Lost Being.   Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:22 pm

The Black Knight's voice sighed " I takes the easiest work i can fine with is legend as a name is assassination work and working for the heartless cold people in the world....." The Black Knight reponded it was easy for him to admit his work he wasnt really going to lie about it he saw no point no one would believe her because people would still make up stroy about him anyway."Your work must be different i assume..." The Black Knight asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
musiclover10x10
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inner Peace in a Lost Being.   Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:58 pm

"I kill and put people away for a living. I work at my own time and pace. There's not much to know." She sighs, "Don't you get tired of working for other people?"
Back to top Go down
Corruption

PostSubject: Re: Inner Peace in a Lost Being.   Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:11 am

The Black Knight partly thought to himself " Well...when you are in the world when no one knows your name or your face you only have very little work you are able to get..." The Black Kinght seemed reather Unbother by the fact he was working for people good or bad at times. "After a while i got use to the work.......because no one.... would ask questions about me.... i could work in peace some of the heartless i work for are well mannered......" The Black Knight explained.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
musiclover10x10
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inner Peace in a Lost Being.   Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:03 pm

She laughs a bit, "Some. By what you've told me, you've led me to believe you work as a coward. Working for the heartless because they hardly ever ask questions about you, and this has led you up into now. A person who is scared to show their face, to actually grow some kind of name for yourself." She spits, "You disgust me, and I believe I've heard enough." She talks in a strange tone which is hardly whispered under her breath which makes her horse come out of no where. Clementine pulls herself onto the horse.
Back to top Go down
Corruption

PostSubject: Re: Inner Peace in a Lost Being.   Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:21 pm

The Black Knight started laughing "So you are like one of them....very well then. you are no different....." The Black Knight stated his voice cut out after that. he didnt care now he had other work to do other then talking to some one. He had better things to do. The Black Knight started walking west the very long blueish feather form his helmet and the hanging spike like things on his back partly swayed to the right from the wind he didnt even looked back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
musiclover10x10
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inner Peace in a Lost Being.   Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:31 pm

Clementine rides her horse to cut him off. "What did you mean? I'm no different."
Back to top Go down
Corruption

PostSubject: Re: Inner Peace in a Lost Being.   Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:44 pm

The Black Knight stoped his walking and looked back he had to re-use magic to active his talking abilty again " You are no different....then people good people who had said the rumors and who fear me for my unknown and hidden name and face..." The Black Knight stated dispite his voice sounding like it was weak and abit dead it sounded partly annoyied he slowly turned his head back up to Clementine if she looked well enough into the helmet she might be able to see The Black Knight's eyes they looked as if they were mostly normal but they were black.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
musiclover10x10
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inner Peace in a Lost Being.   Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:13 pm

"I don't fear you because of what I don't know about you. You disgust me, you're everything I was and what I don't want to go back to be."
Back to top Go down
Corruption

PostSubject: Re: Inner Peace in a Lost Being.   Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:36 pm

The Black Knight nodded to himself " So, you treat everyone who is like that by disrepecting them and inlsuting them?..." The Black Knight said he was questioning her that way he had wondered he lowered his head back to a normal straight stare at nothing.he was not sure what else to think about Clementine if she treated people like that for being apperntly the way she was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
musiclover10x10
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inner Peace in a Lost Being.   Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:48 pm

Clementine takes a breath, "I apologize for disrespecting you. I admit I get carried away sometimes." She sighed, "Anyway I can make it up to you?"
Back to top Go down
Corruption

PostSubject: Re: Inner Peace in a Lost Being.   Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:57 pm

The Black Knight slowly looked back up he was now partly confused "Make it up......" He said partly unsure what it meant " How does one....make it up to some one in this situation..." The Black Knight asked it porbly showed some of the worst people skill possabile from one person but there were manythings the Black Knight didnt understand himself at times.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
musiclover10x10
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inner Peace in a Lost Being.   Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:06 pm

"In this situation, people often become modest and say crap like 'You're fine, I'm ok. You didn't offend me that bad' Then I would say something like, 'Nahh, let me take you out for drinks. Or get you something to eat' That's when you would say, 'Alright, I guess I can spare a few seconds' and that's when we leave and move on with our lives. You get a free meal or drink and I have my conscience cleared. Got it?" She takes her horse and turns it around a bit to stretch it's legs.
Back to top Go down
Corruption

PostSubject: Re: Inner Peace in a Lost Being.   Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:18 pm

The Black Knight kind of just shurged it of then "...That sounds odd most of the time people just walk away..." The Black Knight stated "But.... since i am abit low on money... i could have a small amount of food atleast...." The Black Knight took alteast one step he seemed to accpected her offer but he wouldn't know were to go that people didnt know him or was sure anyway he also relaized it would be hard to eat some were without some one seeing his face he would fine a way around that shortly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inner Peace in a Lost Being.   

Back to top Go down

Inner Peace in a Lost Being.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next