Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................

The world of anime has cracked and split up! Now once again all the dimensions have come together as one.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
This is a site-wide announcement. Current events include we have a skip 20 years into the future at this point and we are now holding one of our biggest events ever a big Tournament which will be held at the Starlight Colosseum check it out
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 103 on Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:01 am
Latest topics
» Mirio Togata
Sat May 20, 2017 2:50 am by Zero

» Shoto Todoroki
Mon May 15, 2017 11:55 pm by Zero

» Sasuke Uchiha
Mon May 08, 2017 6:42 pm by Dark Sky Dragon

» Enel
Sun May 07, 2017 12:30 am by Zero

» Roronoa zoro
Sat May 06, 2017 11:14 pm by Zero

» Vegeta
Sat May 06, 2017 11:06 pm by Zero

» Goku (up for grabs)
Sat May 06, 2017 11:03 pm by Zero

» Welcome to Animedimensions
Thu May 04, 2017 2:37 am by Ice Dragon

» Bad news
Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:11 pm by Yomi

» Second day of school
Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:27 am by Sleeping Slave

» School of warriors information
Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:52 am by Rays

» Camelot Kings and Knights
Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:33 pm by Softy

» Nefertari Vivi
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:57 pm by Order

» Meruem
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:54 pm by Order

» Cell
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:54 pm by Order

May 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Most active topics
Chunin to Jounin exams
Talk about the plot
In the cover of the night
Genin to Chunin exams
Christmas Party
A friendly visit
Team 12 meeting
A date with Muron
Ray and Shinra training day with Masami
Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited
Most Viewed Topics
Vegeta
Broly
Erza Scarlet
Nico Robin
Kakashi Hatake
Natsu Dragneel
Talk about the plot
Athena saints
Yoh Asakura
Gildarts Clive
Top posters
Kratos (1259)

Reveck (949)

Dark Sky Dragon (939)

Ice Dragon (903)

musiclover10x10 (870)

John Is God (565)

Blaze Heart (556)

Uncrowned (543)

Izutsu (518)

Sky King (455)

Top posting users this month
Zero

Ice Dragon

Dark Sky Dragon

Top posting users this week
Affiliates
</td

Share | 

Inner Peace in a Lost Being.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Corruption

PostSubject: Inner Peace in a Lost Being.   Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:08 am

First topic message reminder :

(Note: When posting with The Black Knight you are allowed to due the following: Sepulate on what his name is ( you can make up his name), Sepculate what his face looks likes and fianlly you can speulate on what his story is.)

The Black Knight walked as he normally did into the White Rose lake area this one of the few stops were people porbly no idea who The Black Knight was but he still keep walking eventually he walked over to one of the trees close by that was close to the edge of the lake The Black Knight then got down on one knee he looked into the water seeing the reflection that was seen there, he then put his hands to the sides of his helmet and willingly lifted the helmet form his face sincen on one was around no one could see his face he then hunched over and started cleaning his face in the water he kept the helmet very close infact were he left his helmet between the the gap of his legs so he wouldn't worry about some one comming and taking the helmet on him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
musiclover10x10
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inner Peace in a Lost Being.   Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:23 pm

"Alrighty then" She smiles slightly because she gets a chance to clear her conscience. "Do you want a ride? She can carry us both." Clementine says a while after she looks him up and down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tumblr.com/tumblelog/timetospeak
Corruption

PostSubject: Re: Inner Peace in a Lost Being.   Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:33 pm

The Black Knight looked at the horse for a mintue he hasnt tried riding one in a while "I guess so... it will cut the time of walking....i warn you i am not sure how i am going to get up... my gloves here are spiked at the finger tips.." The Black Knight said as a warning as he looked on how to get up on this horse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
musiclover10x10
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inner Peace in a Lost Being.   Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:40 pm

"Why don't you take the gloves off?" She turned to look back at him.
Back to top Go down
Corruption

PostSubject: Re: Inner Peace in a Lost Being.   Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:48 pm

The Black Knight stoped for am mintue "Maybe i should give that a try.." The Black Knight just put his own hands out infront of them then the clanking of him fiddleing around with aprt to take the gloves off after they had been taken off two of the hanging spikes moves from his back over his head and wraped around the gloves he then reach overs and and got the best he could comfortable on the horse The Black Knights hands were a palte white as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
musiclover10x10
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inner Peace in a Lost Being.   Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:35 pm

Clementine laughed, "You weren't kidding. You don't get out as much" Clementine uses the strange tone she uses with her horse again and it takes off into the direction she wants it to go. "The place I'm taking you isn't too crowded so when we eat everyone won't be staring at us like the elephant in the room."
Back to top Go down
Corruption

PostSubject: Re: Inner Peace in a Lost Being.   Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:38 am

The Black Knight didnt laugh but he did get it. " Never helps i dont ever take off the armor as well." He stated while the went on "If you are worried about me sticking out like a sore thumb i would have to wear something over the armor and helemt, or would have to be an area no one goes to as well..." The Black Knight said while they seemed to travel on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
musiclover10x10
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inner Peace in a Lost Being.   Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:34 am

Clementine pulls in to the small restaurant that looks like a old hut. "If you want you can stay out here." She didn't wait for him, and walked in. As soon as she did, the smell hit her. That place was redolent with scents of Tuscany, and garlic. There was no line at all, and hardly people in the restaurant. Actually, there'd been one couple and they looked as if they were about to leave. Clementine looks at the menu a bit, watching the employees at work, mixing sauces, throwing dough into the air and catching it as if they were performing for the Queen. They looked happy. She looks at the long drawn menu and a few seconds later a young man comes to the register and they began to have a little small talk. She hears the door open up behind her.
Back to top Go down
Corruption

PostSubject: Re: Inner Peace in a Lost Being.   Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:46 am

The Black Knight actually followed in but he had robes over the armor and everything just so no one freaked it appered The Black Knight was still very cationus about walking into places with just the armor even if the here didnt know him he wasnt taking a risk he simplely bowed when he got in he then reached over himself with his right hand he opened it and just read himself what there was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
musiclover10x10
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inner Peace in a Lost Being.   Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:01 am

"Hold on one second" Clementine walks away from the register and goes to the black knight. Taking a while to grasp what he's wearing she just shakes her head and laughs a bit. "So, have you thought of what you'll be getting? I was just going to order a half everything, with a half plain."
Back to top Go down
Corruption

PostSubject: Re: Inner Peace in a Lost Being.   Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:11 am

The Black Knight thne lowered the menu " Well i have never eaten in this palce before. so maybe your idea works well..." The Black Knight said while not really mentioning anytihng about her laughing or what he was wearing her plan seemed best for now he then put the menu back were it was as if nothing had happend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
musiclover10x10
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inner Peace in a Lost Being.   Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:38 am

"Are you sure? I can order some samples of other things if you want"
Back to top Go down
Corruption

PostSubject: Re: Inner Peace in a Lost Being.   Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:50 am

The Black Knight just said " Well you already made up your mind so i dont see why not beside whatever is left over you could take back with you and save money later..." after she asked him, he was giving her an idea for later days so shedidnt have to spend any other money later " It is a fine idea in my eyes i am more worried about the people seeing me then the food." The Black kniht said dispite seeing very little people
Back to top Go down
View user profile
musiclover10x10
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inner Peace in a Lost Being.   Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:55 am

"Aww c'mon, the samples don't cost a lot. I mean I have plenty of money, and I know the guys here so I can get a discount. I'm supposed to be treating you. Not the other way around, so don't worry about my money"
Back to top Go down
Corruption

PostSubject: Re: Inner Peace in a Lost Being.   Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:09 am

The Black Knight then sighed and walked over and took the menu again this time before opening it this time he was going to read the menu better this time so he then reach over with his left hand and he actually took off the helmet this time he then kept it between his arm and his side he open the menu with his other hand and brought it close to his face and since he wore a hood it would still be hard to see he took his time reading over the menu "Alright i guess i will try the offer of samples..." The Black Knight spoke he closed the Menu and put it back again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
musiclover10x10
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inner Peace in a Lost Being.   Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:53 am

Clementine smiled, "Great then" She walked over to the register and paid for the food, and 30 min's later the food was ready and she was bringing it down at a table. "Would you rather eat outside, or inside? I know a nice shady spot if you're interested."
Back to top Go down
Corruption

PostSubject: Re: Inner Peace in a Lost Being.   Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:07 am

The Black Knight "That shady spot would be most perfured...." he said not sure were that spot exactly was.he would just follow anyway he had put the helmet back on and watched and followed Clementine while they continued to were they would sit,The Black Knight even reach out and offered to carry something over to there setting spot as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
musiclover10x10
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inner Peace in a Lost Being.   Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:44 pm

Clementine handed him a box and led the way to a shady place where two of the most biggest trees hung low. She sat down first and patted a spot right beside her. "I hope this will do." They were completely alone after all.
Back to top Go down
Corruption

PostSubject: Re: Inner Peace in a Lost Being.   Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:57 pm

The Black Knight took his time sitting down small amounts of clanking was heard while he did sit down the hanging spikes on his back moved the cape away from his armor the hood stayed The Black Knight used his hands and removed his helmet "This...will be fine...." he palces the helmet next to time by his right side another one of the hanging spikes would be what he used to eat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
musiclover10x10
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inner Peace in a Lost Being.   Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:32 pm

Clementine takes a slice with everything on it and takes a bite. She doesn't' look at The black knight because she was so hungry.
Back to top Go down
Corruption

PostSubject: Re: Inner Peace in a Lost Being.   Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:00 pm

The spikes then moved over to the food and acuatlly grabs some of the food at first The Black Knight's hands eventually reached out to the spikes and he palces the food in his own hands and started eating letting the quiet set in, the Black Knight partly focused on eating aswell, The spikes eventually went back t othere normal place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
musiclover10x10
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inner Peace in a Lost Being.   Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:04 pm

Clementine watched as the spikes retracted and jumped a bit, "The hell was that?!" She nearly drops her pizza. She'd be trying to hold back the surprise but now it's freaking her out. "You're not human." She said as sort of a question and a statement.
Back to top Go down
Corruption

PostSubject: Re: Inner Peace in a Lost Being.   Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:12 pm

The Black Knight turned his head " It is the armor..." He had to start the voice magic again " i have abiltys withs the armor aside form it just looking pretty, these spikes are a aprt of the armor and not me..." The Black Knight's voice said while he was still eating he wasn't laughing or smiling it was hard to tell anyway with the hood.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
musiclover10x10
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inner Peace in a Lost Being.   Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:16 pm

Clementine coughs up a laugh. "Pretty." She mocks him a bit, "Why don't you take off the hood? I won't cower away. I've seen worse."
Back to top Go down
Corruption

PostSubject: Re: Inner Peace in a Lost Being.   Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:25 pm

The Black Knight's head just nodded he kind of just shurged it off "I dont know... i do not see why you would care to see me face anyway." The Black Knight's voice said while one of the spike reached over for abit more of the food the hlaf way poiny of the spike returneding The Black Knight's hand took the food and he cointued eating.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
musiclover10x10
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inner Peace in a Lost Being.   Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:32 pm

Clementine took another bite out of her food and swallowed. "Because, I want to. I want to see what's behind the armor."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inner Peace in a Lost Being.   

Back to top Go down

Inner Peace in a Lost Being.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next