Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................

The world of anime has cracked and split up! Now once again all the dimensions have come together as one.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
This is a site-wide announcement. Current events include we have a skip 20 years into the future at this point and we are now holding one of our biggest events ever a big Tournament which will be held at the Starlight Colosseum check it out
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 103 on Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:01 am
Latest topics
» Nagato
Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:59 am by Zero

» Mirio Togata
Sat May 20, 2017 2:50 am by Zero

» Shoto Todoroki
Mon May 15, 2017 11:55 pm by Zero

» Sasuke Uchiha
Mon May 08, 2017 6:42 pm by Dark Sky Dragon

» Enel
Sun May 07, 2017 12:30 am by Zero

» Roronoa zoro
Sat May 06, 2017 11:14 pm by Zero

» Vegeta
Sat May 06, 2017 11:06 pm by Zero

» Goku (up for grabs)
Sat May 06, 2017 11:03 pm by Zero

» Welcome to Animedimensions
Thu May 04, 2017 2:37 am by Ice Dragon

» Bad news
Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:11 pm by Yomi

» Second day of school
Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:27 am by Sleeping Slave

» School of warriors information
Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:52 am by Rays

» Camelot Kings and Knights
Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:33 pm by Softy

» Nefertari Vivi
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:57 pm by Order

» Meruem
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:54 pm by Order

July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Most active topics
Chunin to Jounin exams
Talk about the plot
In the cover of the night
Genin to Chunin exams
Christmas Party
A friendly visit
Team 12 meeting
A date with Muron
Ray and Shinra training day with Masami
Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited
Most Viewed Topics
Vegeta
Broly
Erza Scarlet
Nico Robin
Kakashi Hatake
Natsu Dragneel
Talk about the plot
Athena saints
Yoh Asakura
Gildarts Clive
Top posters
Kratos (1259)

Reveck (949)

Dark Sky Dragon (939)

Ice Dragon (903)

musiclover10x10 (870)

John Is God (565)

Blaze Heart (556)

Uncrowned (543)

Izutsu (518)

Sky King (455)

Top posting users this month
Top posting users this week
Affiliates
</td

Share | 

Inner Peace in a Lost Being.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Corruption

PostSubject: Inner Peace in a Lost Being.   Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:08 am

First topic message reminder :

(Note: When posting with The Black Knight you are allowed to due the following: Sepulate on what his name is ( you can make up his name), Sepculate what his face looks likes and fianlly you can speulate on what his story is.)

The Black Knight walked as he normally did into the White Rose lake area this one of the few stops were people porbly no idea who The Black Knight was but he still keep walking eventually he walked over to one of the trees close by that was close to the edge of the lake The Black Knight then got down on one knee he looked into the water seeing the reflection that was seen there, he then put his hands to the sides of his helmet and willingly lifted the helmet form his face sincen on one was around no one could see his face he then hunched over and started cleaning his face in the water he kept the helmet very close infact were he left his helmet between the the gap of his legs so he wouldn't worry about some one comming and taking the helmet on him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Corruption

PostSubject: Re: Inner Peace in a Lost Being.   Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:43 pm

The Black Knight's hand with the food lowered for some reason. "Everyone wants to see the man behide this armor, you would not be the first Clemetine..."The Black Knight said his hand then returned to its palce and he started eating.He was not sure to think there he was normal for people to ask the only question would be would Clemetine be able to talk the Black Knight to showing his face or not..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
musiclover10x10
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inner Peace in a Lost Being.   Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:47 pm

"Are you afraid? You said I'm not the only one who asked to see your face." She gets another hot slice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tumblr.com/tumblelog/timetospeak
Corruption

PostSubject: Re: Inner Peace in a Lost Being.   Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:55 pm

The Black Knight's hand was empty of the food "I use to just hide my face so when i did the work i do no one would see me outside of the work and i could live normally. After while i just choose to never show my face...i had work so much that it became my face it became a safe guard of who i am." The Black Knight explained the story behind the helmet and hiding his face he wonder if it was werid or stupid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
musiclover10x10
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inner Peace in a Lost Being.   Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:06 pm

Clementine could understand that, "Well why don't you take off the helmet now? You're not working now" She laughs a bit, "Actually, why don't you just get out of the armor?"
Back to top Go down
Corruption

PostSubject: Re: Inner Peace in a Lost Being.   Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:37 am

The Black Knight wondered himself for a mintue " I do not know when it was the last time i even took this armor off...i am unsure what will happend if i do take away this armor.."The Black Knight said "But one thing...i guess i can atleast take off the helmet for once." the Black Knight said he then reached over into the hood helmet area again and pulled away the helmet he would take his time pulled the hood down as well as much as it was diferent for him to try and he seemed unsure this was the only time he would probly do it willingly.

(Note: you can take a guess on what the Black Knight's face looks like. Razz it was one of the intenedtions with making him)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
musiclover10x10
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inner Peace in a Lost Being.   Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:38 pm

"WOAH!" Clementine almost got up, which would've knocked over her food. She wasn't expecting that. She stared at his dark hair with it's highlights of darker blue, with dark blue eyes to match. "You look amazing. I literally thought you would look disfigured with a gigantic nose, small eyes, with lips as big and wide as my horses ass. Woah.." Clementine could only imagine what was under the other pieces of armor but she kept quiet. He looked normal and that's all that she really cared about. "Wow." was all she had continued to say.
Back to top Go down
Corruption

PostSubject: Re: Inner Peace in a Lost Being.   Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:49 pm

The Black Knight blinked a few times "Sometimes people forget what they use to be...after so long...." he figure no point in keeping the cape. so the cape and the hood were left on the ground "It is odd to me some one would be amazed by me just taking off my helmet , but i guess it went better then having the assumed looks..." The Black Knight eventually started reaching over for the helmet again out of habit you could he wasnt use to see everything normally because of his pale skin as well, Clemetine could consider one of the luckest people to see his face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
musiclover10x10
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inner Peace in a Lost Being.   Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:39 am

"Well, when I think about something for so long I began to imagine and create an entire different scheme of things. It's weird but it's pretty much how my brain works." She finishes off her third slice and puts the box away. "So how do you like the food?"
Back to top Go down
Corruption

PostSubject: Re: Inner Peace in a Lost Being.   Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:40 am

The Black Knight eventually just put his helmet back on "Yes.. the brain works in very strange ways...." He said while he was ajust the helmet abit he "The food.. was reather nice.... i havent eaten anything for a while since then, Thank you..." The Black Knight said while he get up he wasn't sure what else was going to on here but he would still stay if there was anything else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
musiclover10x10
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inner Peace in a Lost Being.   Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:07 am

"That's good and you're welcome" She smiles and takes her boxes and goes to throw them away. "Hey if you need a ride somewhere I can take you" She see's that he's ready to leave.
Back to top Go down
Corruption

PostSubject: Re: Inner Peace in a Lost Being.   Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:45 am

The Black Knight looked back "I...should be fine now, i have work i need to shortly attentend to." The Black Knight said he streched his arms out abit "My job isnt too far away.....it is just... in the next town over.... i will be able to walk over there with out any porblems..you porbly have work you need to do as well." The Black Knight normally did this to keep people out of the way of harm when he normally came to people who he now might know, the sound of small cracking joints The Black Knight 's spikes moved abit as well some of them of quickly move like it went to stab something and went to to hanging off of the armor The Black Knight was testing his magic level " Maybe we will meet again.... only time will tell." The Black Knight said before his voice magic cut out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
musiclover10x10
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inner Peace in a Lost Being.   Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:55 am

"Goodbye" Clementine says at last and hops on her horse to ride away in the sunset.

OOC: I've always wanted to say that xD

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Corruption

PostSubject: Re: Inner Peace in a Lost Being.   Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:10 am

The Black Knight reasied his hand and waved his good bye aswell The Black Knight had gone the other way he would get his work dont quick and move on to his work with Kaya, in which he didnt know what that work would be.The Black Knight would eventually fade into the night.

{Exit}
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inner Peace in a Lost Being.   

Back to top Go down

Inner Peace in a Lost Being.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3