Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................

The world of anime has cracked and split up! Now once again all the dimensions have come together as one.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
This is a site-wide announcement. Current events include we have a skip 20 years into the future at this point and we are now holding one of our biggest events ever a big Tournament which will be held at the Starlight Colosseum check it out
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 103 on Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:01 am
Latest topics
» Second day of school
Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:20 pm by Kaya

» School of warriors information
Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:52 am by Rays

» Camelot Kings and Knights
Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:33 pm by Softy

» Welcome to Animedimensions
Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:38 pm by Rays

» Nefertari Vivi
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:57 pm by Order

» Meruem
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:54 pm by Order

» Cell

» Nami

» Minerva Orland
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:53 pm by Order

» Kisame Hoshigaki
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:50 pm by Order

» Enrico Pucci
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:49 pm by Order

»  Madara Uchiha

» Master Zero

» Killer B
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:48 pm by Order

»  Kiba Inuzuka
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:46 pm by Order

February 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Most active topics
Chunin to Jounin exams
Talk about the plot
In the cover of the night
Genin to Chunin exams
Christmas Party
A friendly visit
Team 12 meeting
A date with Muron
Ray and Shinra training day with Masami
Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited
Most Viewed Topics
Vegeta
Broly
Erza Scarlet
Nico Robin
Kakashi Hatake
Natsu Dragneel
Talk about the plot
Athena saints
Yoh Asakura
Gildarts Clive
Top posters
Kratos (1259)

Reveck (949)

Dark Sky Dragon (938)

Ice Dragon (901)

musiclover10x10 (870)

John Is God (565)

Blaze Heart (556)

Uncrowned (543)

Izutsu (518)

Sky King (455)

Top posting users this month
Kaya

Top posting users this week
Affiliates
</td

Share | 

How thoughts Linger(open to anyone.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reveck

PostSubject: How thoughts Linger(open to anyone.   Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:19 pm

Arbor sat at the closet edge he could to the water were he was about check the tempature of the water he had both his gloves off to test it himself if Arbor found the tempature right he would porbly try and swim he took his gloves off he looked at the number one tattoo on the back of his left hand he never really remember why he had it but it was there Arbor then put his hands in the water and started to see if it was the tempature he would enjoy.

Last edited by Tree on Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fear
Dragon of fear
Dragon of fear

PostSubject: Re: How thoughts Linger(open to anyone.   Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:16 am

"I don't think you wanna swim in that" Masami stated as he stood by a tree with his eyes and a pipe in his hand as he blew out smoke Masami smile he had been there long enough to know that he was about to get a treat and pretty good one at that

PostSubject: Re: How thoughts Linger(open to anyone.   Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:51 pm

Arbor looked back and wondered what he ment "Umm...Alright why if you do not mind me asking...."he said while he also reached over and grabs his gloves and kind of quietly put them back on his hands really didnt reach much other then that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fear
Dragon of fear
Dragon of fear

PostSubject: Re: How thoughts Linger(open to anyone.   Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:54 pm

"It shows you things about yourself and you don't seem like the person who wants to see their past" He said as he stare him this guy was kinda of tall to bad he didn't smoke Masami took another one an let out some smoke a he stare at the man for a minute before closing his eyes

PostSubject: Re: How thoughts Linger(open to anyone.   Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:43 pm

Arbor blinked and looked away for a second this person seemed to be right."Hmmm..." Arbor looked back at the water for a minute at his reflection as if he was chooing if he should believe him or not but if he wanted to try trusting people he thought might as well try it now. "Alright....i guess i will have to take your word for it.." Arbor said while he then eventually turned his head back forward he wondere what else this person was gonna say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fear
Dragon of fear
Dragon of fear

PostSubject: Re: How thoughts Linger(open to anyone.   Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:14 am

Masami didn't really have much else to say at this point because nothing came to mind then something then come to mind "Why take a bath in a lake without a girl?" he knew the reason right there the guy didn't like girls that had to be the reason for it Masami look at himself and was thinking while he couldn't blame the guy Masami was sexy for anybody

PostSubject: Re: How thoughts Linger(open to anyone.   Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:18 am

Arbor kind of looked away again "I do not know any i am a loner.." Arbor simply stated "As much as people think its a good idea i fear it and arent sure how to act.." Arbor finshed he wasnt sure what he would think porbly that Arbor was werid or too different or somthing but Arbor always had things lingering in his mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fear
Dragon of fear
Dragon of fear

PostSubject: Re: How thoughts Linger(open to anyone.   Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:26 am

Masami kinda of had a blink face that was off the whole point of what he had just ask him "Crazy guy" maybe that water would effect him in more way then one probably was a good idea to drop his ass back in "Get in the water you need it"

PostSubject: Re: How thoughts Linger(open to anyone.   Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:19 pm

Arbor shurged " I am not really all that insane ther are far wrost people then a loner.." Arbor said while he looked back at the water "Now why would i go in after you just told me not to go in? seems abit hypocirtical...dont you think?" Arbor questioned back at him while he just looked at him again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fear
Dragon of fear
Dragon of fear

PostSubject: Re: How thoughts Linger(open to anyone.   Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:40 pm

"Well yea but that was before you kinda of started talking in circles and got me like thinking what are you saying" Masami said standing there as he stare back at him for a minute before he close his eyes again

PostSubject: Re: How thoughts Linger(open to anyone.   Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:36 pm

Arbor lowered his head " I am sorry... it happens alot, i dont really know how to talk to people i guess..." Arbor said he didnt really realize what had happend infact it waswerid to him that he had confused some one but he guessed he had to consider it normal to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fear
Dragon of fear
Dragon of fear

PostSubject: Re: How thoughts Linger(open to anyone.   Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:30 am

"You don't get along with most people I guessing" this had kinda of peak the pure side of Masami causing him to want to know more and causing him to get into what this man story was it might be something he did want to know no he already wanted to know who he was and everything else about him thats the kind of person Masami is

PostSubject: Re: How thoughts Linger(open to anyone.   Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:15 am

Arbor nodded yes " Indeed i do not." Arbor said he really did not know much else to say." It is porbly erither odd or understandable to people i just never really been able been able to say i am good with people..."Arbor might not be giving mush insite but he appered to be trying to talk abit giving abit efffort into trying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fear
Dragon of fear
Dragon of fear

PostSubject: Re: How thoughts Linger(open to anyone.   Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:29 pm

"You probably should have got to know more people when you were a kid would have given you like away to talk to people" Masami could tell he was trying and that was the good thing as long as he was trying it meant he could get better at talking to others

PostSubject: Re: How thoughts Linger(open to anyone.   Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:19 pm

Arbor sighed and looked for a second." Yeah, but some things never worked like that....people had treated me differently to a bad point i guess you can say..." Arbor said he looked to the side for minute "since then i have been a hermit...and i havent done much since...." he looked back a few moment after he seem like he didnt want to be the way he was sometimes but he knew everything this way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fear
Dragon of fear
Dragon of fear

PostSubject: Re: How thoughts Linger(open to anyone.   Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:54 pm

"Hermit you mean like a prevent?" Masami was making a joke as a Hermit was use for the captain in the soul society who tend to be like a prev it made him smile a bit he look like he was about to laugh "So what brings you here?"

PostSubject: Re: How thoughts Linger(open to anyone.   Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:21 pm

Arbor shook his head " Well, every person is different sadly i am not one of them." Arbor kind of laugh abit afterwards. he had to think about it "I am really here because...well, i really dont have much to do...and i tend to think about things too much..so i end up walking around alot..." Arbor explained he wouldnt be paying attention to the water or the tohught of wanting to swim anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fear
Dragon of fear
Dragon of fear

PostSubject: Re: How thoughts Linger(open to anyone.   Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:10 pm

Masami laugh a bit this was kinda of fun "You should stop walking as much and just go with the flow believe me you'll find lots of things out that way" Masami was speaking from the things he went through himself and he learn that the hard way

PostSubject: Re: How thoughts Linger(open to anyone.   Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:46 am

Arbor sighed to himself " Going with the flow got me now were at some point, alot of bad things turned out when i tried to go and just do that around people....So i am reather edgey about it..." Arbor said "As much as it sounds easy to do maybe do so it might be abit different..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fear
Dragon of fear
Dragon of fear

PostSubject: Re: How thoughts Linger(open to anyone.   Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:42 pm

Masami had no more ideas for him right now he was out "I got nothing" he said that plan and simple he really did have nothing now

PostSubject: Re: How thoughts Linger(open to anyone.   Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:54 pm

Arbot then sighed " i am harder to deal with then most people i understand that." Arbor said he then looked over" why dont we stop talking about me and talk about something else... maybe then it would be easier to commuicate with some one like me.." Arbor raised the idea in the hope maybe it would turn things around maybe make him seem less werid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fear
Dragon of fear
Dragon of fear

PostSubject: Re: How thoughts Linger(open to anyone.   Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:19 pm

"I got nothing else to really even talk about at this moment in time you see" Masami mind was kinda of wondering out to other places things like cookies and dogs and sleeping and smoking some more the drugs must have been getting to him

PostSubject: Re: How thoughts Linger(open to anyone.   Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:10 pm

Arbor then sighed " Alright then i am going to go then...if you wouldnt mind .." Arbor flet it was time for him to leave, since this conversation really want going anywere else."nice meeting you thought i guess ill see you around." Arbor then looked on which dircetion to take off at in which is when he would then leave by simplely turning into his mist and went on his way.

[Exit]

Last edited by Tree on Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fear
Dragon of fear
Dragon of fear

PostSubject: Re: How thoughts Linger(open to anyone.   Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:33 pm

Maami smile at the guy guess he had to be on his way "Same" he met somebody new today that wasn't bad so now he went on his way

PostSubject: Re: How thoughts Linger(open to anyone.   

Back to top Go down

How thoughts Linger(open to anyone.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1