Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................
Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................
Anime Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world of anime has cracked and split up! Now once again all the dimensions have come together as one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Anime being use now Naruto,Seven Deadly Sins,My Hero Academia and One Piece. The color will be change soon I'll have someone do it. Check the news off updates.
Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 369 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 7:27 pm
Latest topics
» Animedimensions News
A Lone Warrior Icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2017 8:54 am by Quake

» The return of Connor
A Lone Warrior Icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 2:58 am by Blue Haze

» Nagato
A Lone Warrior Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 4:59 am by Zero

» Mirio Togata
A Lone Warrior Icon_minitimeSat May 20, 2017 2:50 am by Zero

» Shoto Todoroki
A Lone Warrior Icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 11:55 pm by Zero

» Sasuke Uchiha
A Lone Warrior Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 6:42 pm by Dark Sky Dragon

» Enel
A Lone Warrior Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2017 12:30 am by Zero

» Roronoa zoro
A Lone Warrior Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:14 pm by Zero

» Vegeta
A Lone Warrior Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:06 pm by Zero

» Goku (up for grabs)
A Lone Warrior Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:03 pm by Zero

» Bad news
A Lone Warrior Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 3:11 pm by Yomi

» Second day of school
A Lone Warrior Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 12:27 am by Sleeping Slave

» School of warriors information
A Lone Warrior Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2017 1:52 am by Rays

» Camelot Kings and Knights
A Lone Warrior Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 5:33 pm by Softy

» Nefertari Vivi
A Lone Warrior Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 5:57 pm by Order

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Most active topics
Talk about the plot
A friendly visit
Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited
Second day of school
Akatsuki
Journey to Asgard
The first day of school
Thanksgiving party
Training a young swordsman
The Gotei 13
Most Viewed Topics
Talk about the plot
Nico Robin
Vegeta
Natsu Dragneel
Broly
Erza Scarlet
Kakashi Hatake
Athena saints
Yoh Asakura
Gildarts Clive
Top posters
Kratos (1259)
A Lone Warrior I_vote_lcapA Lone Warrior I_voting_barA Lone Warrior I_vote_rcap 
Reveck (949)
Dark Sky Dragon (947)
Ice Dragon (912)
musiclover10x10 (870)
John Is God (565)
Blaze Heart (556)
Uncrowned (547)
Izutsu (518)
Sky King (456)
Top posting users this month
Crash
Dark One
Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates
</td

A Lone Warrior

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kratos

Kratos

Money : 15453

A Lone Warrior Empty
PostSubject: A Lone Warrior   A Lone Warrior Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 1:35 pm

::Akki had came to Asgard looking for answers to who attacked him reverting him this way. Akki had travel far and fought hard. But the this was catching up to him. Akki held on to his stomach, it would seem to took damage from his last fight. He walked in the streets as if he was in a drunken state. He needed a doctor. "Damnit foolish mortal body."::
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

Money : 14344

Experience
Exp:
A Lone Warrior Left_bar_bleue0/0A Lone Warrior Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Anime point: 0
Lvl: 5

A Lone Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lone Warrior   A Lone Warrior Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 1:16 pm

"Mortal body?" Daemon that was right Daemon Roukdo appeared in front of the man he kinda of had this odd look on his face as if he didn't understand him. Daemon with that button down shirt on and his sleeve roll up and them jeans that was Daemon just so out there
Back to top Go down
Kratos

Kratos

A Lone Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lone Warrior   A Lone Warrior Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 1:24 pm

::Akki turned around and put his daggers away, "Yes Mortal body, because of it I don't have all my powers." Akki had limp over to a wall and hold it. He held on the scythe, his wounds healed but took a much slow pace. "Damn." Akki had looked up to spot the man. "What are you doing here? This place is pretty much deserted."::
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

Experience
Exp:

A Lone Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lone Warrior   A Lone Warrior Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 1:40 pm

"This place is full of people it just looks deserted because you don't live here" This guy had more weapons then the army daggers an scythe but he seem more wounded then well dangerous to Daemon anyway "So what are you some type of God?"
Back to top Go down
Kratos

Kratos

A Lone Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lone Warrior   A Lone Warrior Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 2:05 pm

::Akki had looked at the man. "You can say that. I'm death himself." Akki wounds didn't heal up all the way but it would last him. Akki had stood up ignoring the sharp pain. "So what are you doing here if you don't mind me asking."
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

Experience
Exp:

A Lone Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lone Warrior   A Lone Warrior Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 2:38 pm

"I live here your in my town bleeding death boy and why is everybody death why is nobody a ghost anymore?" it was like a joke no no a pun on another pun to him but the guy was bleeding for no reason look like he been through a war
Back to top Go down
Kratos

Kratos

A Lone Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lone Warrior   A Lone Warrior Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 9:59 pm

::Akki sharply turned to the man. "Watch your tongue. Never compare me to such trash. Their's only one Grim Reaper. And that's me!" Akki had got up fully and walked towards the corner, it was clear and he heard of runes. "Have you heard of any runes since you live here?"::
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

Experience
Exp:

A Lone Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lone Warrior   A Lone Warrior Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 4:26 pm

"Sure what about one and only Grim Reaper" now they had a little heat going on between them because he snap at Daemon and that meant a fight if Daemon didn't calm down and he wouldn't pull no punches
Back to top Go down
Kratos

Kratos

A Lone Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lone Warrior   A Lone Warrior Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 4:33 pm

::Akki had twirled his scythe and placed in on his back. "So where are these runes? They're important." Akki said as he folded his arms face the man. He sensed the heat between them and didn't care. Akki wouldn't hold back to face another human.::
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

Experience
Exp:

A Lone Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lone Warrior   A Lone Warrior Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 9:21 pm

Daemon kept his heat under control he didn't like this grim reaper or whatever he show him to the runes which were in the building across from them he step of the building "Thats all you have fun"
Back to top Go down
Kratos

Kratos

A Lone Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lone Warrior   A Lone Warrior Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 12:52 am

::Akki had noticed the rune on the door, it was faint and slowly reacted towards Akki weapons. Akki had began to write on the door, he wrote seals on the door. The rune on the door glowed bright and the rest of it became visible. "If it is fun you seek then I do not hold it. But this task is fun however." Akki didn't care much for the man, he seemed like the type that if they were to together he would try something slick. Akki had stood back, the doors glowed bright and opened up. A chamber had had opened up to the two. "Coming." Akki said already walking in the chamber.::
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

Experience
Exp:

A Lone Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lone Warrior   A Lone Warrior Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 11:40 am

Daemon saw no reason not to come with him not like ti matter or for that fact anything he could use would come out of this so Daemon followed him
Back to top Go down
Kratos

Kratos

A Lone Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lone Warrior   A Lone Warrior Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 5:03 pm

::Akki walked inside the chamber, he grab his dagger, his eyes glowed red he was able to spot the traps and navigated passed the traps. "Follow me how I navigated. The traps here are dangerous and swift." No matter how power a human or demon was, even this place would have killed them. Traps that were enchanted by hell artifacts giving the traps deadly powers.::
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

Experience
Exp:

A Lone Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lone Warrior   A Lone Warrior Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:29 pm

Daemon didn't shrug or do anything he just walk with him what in the world was he looking for in the place he didn't know but it seem like something maybe death really needs in this world
Back to top Go down
Kratos

Kratos

A Lone Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lone Warrior   A Lone Warrior Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 6:59 pm

:;As the two got close Akki stopped in his tracks he waved his hand back giving Daemon the gesture to stop. A huge beast dropped from the ceiling and landed it roared and smacked the rubble it caused from it's landing to the ground. It charge at Akki, and roared. Akki had pulled out his scythe and smiled he charge at the beast his scythe in. The beast threw his hand at Akki to smack him back, but Akki saw this. Going intangible he avoided the beast attack. Akki phased through the beast and became tangible. Akki slashed at the beast leg ripping the flesh and bone clean off. The leg flailed in the air.::
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

Experience
Exp:

A Lone Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lone Warrior   A Lone Warrior Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:06 pm

Daemon watch Akki and the beast go at it this wasn't really his fight so he wasn't going to jump in and help him because he didn't know the guy like that in the first place but this was a kinda of a good fight
Back to top Go down
Kratos

Kratos

A Lone Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lone Warrior   A Lone Warrior Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 10:05 pm

::The beast dropped to the ground, and feel on it's knee and arms. Akki jumped up in the air to smite the beast. But from the back of the beast a huge fist emerged and smacked Akki back. Akki landed on the ground and notice the back of the beast erupting. A face was seen and another arm had appeared. The beast had 360 field of vision thanks to the second head that looked at Akki, the main head looked at Daemon. The beast leg started to grow back quickly. Akki spit at the ground. "Ok lets try this out Fear!" Akki eyes shifted yellow and sharp and a violent wind had engulf around Akki. A black aura was seen and started to turn and spiral to the top. It spread out and ghost were seen they darted at the Beast. The beast struck at the ghost but it didn't have no effect. The ghost phased inside the beast, it's bones twisted and turn. And the beast skin started to burn as if his skin came into contact with acid. The beast growled in pain as his body evaporated.::
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

Experience
Exp:

A Lone Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lone Warrior   A Lone Warrior Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 12:18 am

It look like Kei fear for a minute before it change Daemon was kinda of shock at first but he could deal with it "Your fear incomplete" because of what he had seen the fear had to be about half way done or maybe the growth of it just wasn't done either way he should ask somebody about it
Back to top Go down
Kratos

Kratos

A Lone Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lone Warrior   A Lone Warrior Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 12:40 am

::Akki turned his attention to Daemon. "Hm...I figured, guess I gotta find out why I'm having problems. Should be natural but it's not." As Akki spoke the doors behind him opened up the light from the door hit the back of Akki head. Akki turned around slowly to spot the inside of the large room inside this place.::
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

Experience
Exp:

A Lone Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lone Warrior   A Lone Warrior Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 1:22 am

Daemon look at the bright light wondering what in the name of hell was this now knowing this place something would come out charging at them or wanting to kill them
Back to top Go down
Kratos

Kratos

A Lone Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lone Warrior   A Lone Warrior Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 2:31 pm

::A loud scream was heard and then hoards of lesser demons ran out. The charge towards the two, Akki pulled out his scythe ready to take them on, but the demon flew above ignoring them. They were running but running from what Akki thought. Akki slowly walked into the large room, he saw nothing but a werid rune he never saw before. He however notice the blood from the demons and the limbs. Akki jumped back on his guard something was here with them in this very room.::
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

Experience
Exp:

A Lone Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lone Warrior   A Lone Warrior Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 12:36 am

Daemon cast and illusion around himself just in case whatever was coming was about to come out fast and hard and soon at that he had to be ready at all cost
Back to top Go down
Kratos

Kratos

A Lone Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lone Warrior   A Lone Warrior Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 12:51 am

::The demon opened it's eyes and looked down at the two. The demon was huge and had huge insect wings. The demon now looking at the two now that it woke up. The body of a lesser demon had dropped in front of Akki. Akki looked up and jumped back, he noticed the best. The best dropped to the ground sending a shockwave. Akki slashed at the ground breaking the shockwave. Akki eyes glowed red, he dashed at the beast attacking it's right wing with a spiral up slash. The beast jerked back avoid Akki attack and sprayed him with a green mist. But Akki saw this and went intangible phasing pass the mist. Akki appeared behind the beast and slashed at the beast back it roared. Akki jumped in the air, his scythe transformed into a huge hammer. Akki smiled at the transformation of the scythe and smashed it against the beast head. smashing it's head.::
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

Experience
Exp:

A Lone Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lone Warrior   A Lone Warrior Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 7:12 pm

Daemon clapped that was kinda of cool right there he didn't know he could do that but then again he didn't know this guy that well so he probably could do cool things
Back to top Go down
Kratos

Kratos

A Lone Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lone Warrior   A Lone Warrior Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 9:26 pm

::Akki turned around and walked to Daemon, the gound where the beast fell down opened and a small orb rised from the ground. The orb was on an alter, Akki looked at the orb and thought back, it wasn't the artifact he was looking for but it did however hold power. "Well you came so far, I think it's only fair you get this relic. I have no use for such a holy relic. But maybe you can take it for your own. After all it holds great power." Akki had thought about it, why were demons and a demon guardian here for such a holy object. Akki had picked up the orb and threw it to Daemon. Akki had then smashed the alter as it began to crack light escaped from the cracks. The alter had shattered and showed a pendent, Akki took the pendent his face was shocked and still.::
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Lone Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lone Warrior   A Lone Warrior Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Lone Warrior
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Dimensions :: Camelot :: Asgard-
Jump to: