Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................

The world of anime has cracked and split up! Now once again all the dimensions have come together as one.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
This is a site-wide announcement. Current events include we have a skip 20 years into the future at this point and we are now holding one of our biggest events ever a big Tournament which will be held at the Starlight Colosseum check it out
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

Sleeping Slave, Uncrowned

Most users ever online was 103 on Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:01 am
Latest topics
» Second day of school
Today at 10:42 pm by Sleeping Slave

» Camelot Kings and Knights
Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:33 pm by Softy

» Welcome to Animedimensions
Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:38 pm by Rays

» Nefertari Vivi
Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:57 pm by Order

» Meruem
Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:54 pm by Order

» Cell

» Nami

» Minerva Orland
Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:53 pm by Order

» Kisame Hoshigaki
Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:50 pm by Order

» Enrico Pucci
Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:49 pm by Order

»  Madara Uchiha

» Master Zero

» Killer B
Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:48 pm by Order

»  Kiba Inuzuka
Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:46 pm by Order

» Jellal Fernandes
Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:42 pm by Order

January 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Most active topics
Chunin to Jounin exams
Talk about the plot
In the cover of the night
Genin to Chunin exams
Christmas Party
A friendly visit
Team 12 meeting
A date with Muron
Ray and Shinra training day with Masami
Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited
Most Viewed Topics
Vegeta
Broly
Erza Scarlet
Nico Robin
Kakashi Hatake
Natsu Dragneel
Talk about the plot
Athena saints
Yoh Asakura
Gildarts Clive
Top posters
Kratos (1259)

Reveck (949)

Dark Sky Dragon (938)

Ice Dragon (901)

musiclover10x10 (870)

John Is God (565)

Blaze Heart (555)

Uncrowned (543)

Izutsu (518)

Sky King (455)

Top posting users this month
Rays

Blaze Heart

Kaya

Sleeping Slave

Red Flame

Top posting users this week
Blaze Heart

Sleeping Slave

Affiliates
</td

Share | 

Surveying the white roses

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Magma

PostSubject: Surveying the white roses   Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:34 pm

Kent had traveled traveled for days restoring the land was long and tiring work, trying to make all the lands into land that people could live and be proud of but he finally came to a land full of flowers, trees, and beautiful running water for a change.He decided to take a break here hoping he could relax and take in the sights beofre he had to go back to the war torn places he was used to. "You know if we could get some seeds from these flower we could make a place just like this place milena" Kent said to his spiritual partner "And they'd be so happy to see you make the special place everywhere" Milena said sarcastically "It's probably a tourist spot you know" she continued. He smirked ,she might have been right but unless anyone could see her it's not like anyone else would notice. "Whatever.....lets just take in the sight and try and keep it that way eh?" Kent said as he walked by the lake, he'd wait a see what he could do with this place before he moved on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shaman King

PostSubject: Re: Surveying the white roses   Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:30 am

"Its not a tourist spot believe it or not in fact most people don't come here" Yoh voice was heard clear as day he was sitting in front of a tree with his spirit flying around him Yoh smile easily at the two he was no harm to them at all he knew that they had no idea who the hell he was but that was ok too
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magma

PostSubject: Re: Surveying the white roses   Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:15 pm

Kent looked over at the voice and his attention went from the person to the spirit behind him, not knowing what kind of spirit it was but knowing it was big and powerful was enough to keep him quiet about it.

"I would say it's rude to barg into our conversation, but it's rare to see someone able to do that anyway." He said calmy he had no reason to think his guest was a threat so he would see what he was all about. "What is that?" His spirit Melina couldn't help but ask about this new spirit, in life she had been a shaman prodigy but she had never seen anything like that. Kent motioned to her to keep quiet, he knew she could get him into alot of trouble. "Still i think you can agree that more places that look like this instead a barren wasteland the better for everyone?" he asked the shaman.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shaman King

PostSubject: Re: Surveying the white roses   Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:59 pm

Yoh saw no reason to not answer her even though his spirit didn't talk to much it could talk when it wanted to it just floated around Yoh the stood by his side "Thats one of the five great element spirits" Yoh said he didn't want to cause trouble with them in fact he wanted to be at peace not cause any problems because he loved a place like this "And yes I do agree with you there should be more places like this out there"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magma

PostSubject: Re: Surveying the white roses   Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:48 pm

Milena just stared at the spirit studying it while Kent continued "Glad you agree, I came here for a bit of inspiration for my next project, and i think this place needs to be spread around a bit" Kent said walking away from Yoh stopping again a few feet away turning back to him " One moment I'm going to get started " Kent then started to concentrate using him furyoku to summon nearby nature spirits, using his power to make them small bodies out of nearby rocks and roots until they became three waist high golems. "Go and collect some seeds from the nearby trees, i'm going to use them in my next project" Kent instructed the golems "Feel free to enjoy your freedom as long as you don't cause any trouble" Kent then turned back to Yoh "Sorry about that, if i plan to get the seeds i need i should get them going". "So you must be somewhat important if you have such a important spirit, got a name?" Said melena thinking that this guy was not just some everyday shaman.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shaman King

PostSubject: Re: Surveying the white roses   Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:08 pm

"Yoh Asakura nice to meet you two" Yoh notice what he was doing it wasn't much a problem to get seeds he was guessing and maybe the project was to help others he didn't know really himself but either way they were good people and thats what Yoh like good people who knew how to talk and had good idaas
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magma

PostSubject: Re: Surveying the white roses   Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:29 pm

"Just call me kent" he said to yoh. He thought for a minute knowing that yoh didn't seem like the type to be distructive, but he was the only person in the area he could ask "So, have you heard of any battles nearby?" Kent said to yoh "When i get these seeds me and Melena are going to go find land that has be ruined by fighting or polluted by careless people and restore it to it's full potential". "But....we have no idea where to start, we've never been here before" Melena said floating down beside kent "Any ideas?".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shaman King

PostSubject: Re: Surveying the white roses   Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:04 pm

Yoh had to think about he knew places that were going to be destroy soon by problems that were going to happen in the events coming soon he could only picture them "North America and Europe are about to go up in a hell flame" Yoh stated he could only picture how it was going to happen and how it was going to look
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magma

PostSubject: Re: Surveying the white roses   Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:43 pm

Kent looked over at him "You say that so calmly, for something so catastrophic" He said worried at what he just heard "If you know that some day these places will be destroyed, isn't there time to prepare for it?" He thought about it for a moment, yoh didn't seem to be the type to want to see the world burn but he thought if he was so calm it mustn't be anything to be afraid of yet. "Heh, we can take care of it can't we kent?" Melina said. Melina was proud of kent and her power, feeling they could take on anything that was thrown at them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shaman King

PostSubject: Re: Surveying the white roses   Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:39 pm

"Its more of a ummmmm its hard to explain" Yoh said laughing a bit just because he didn't know how to explain it other people like it was so hard for him but they seem like they were ready for anything guess it was good to be young
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surveying the white roses   Today at 10:44 pm

Back to top Go down

Surveying the white roses
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1