Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................

The world of anime has cracked and split up! Now once again all the dimensions have come together as one.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
This is a site-wide announcement. Current events include we have a skip 20 years into the future at this point and we are now holding one of our biggest events ever a big Tournament which will be held at the Starlight Colosseum check it out
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 103 on Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:01 am
Latest topics
» Second day of school
Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:04 pm by Red Flame

» Camelot Kings and Knights
Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:33 pm by Softy

» Welcome to Animedimensions
Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:38 pm by Rays

» Nefertari Vivi
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:57 pm by Order

» Meruem
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:54 pm by Order

» Cell

» Nami

» Minerva Orland
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:53 pm by Order

» Kisame Hoshigaki
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:50 pm by Order

» Enrico Pucci
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:49 pm by Order

»  Madara Uchiha

» Master Zero

» Killer B
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:48 pm by Order

»  Kiba Inuzuka
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:46 pm by Order

» Jellal Fernandes
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:42 pm by Order

December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Most active topics
Chunin to Jounin exams
Talk about the plot
In the cover of the night
Genin to Chunin exams
Christmas Party
A friendly visit
Team 12 meeting
A date with Muron
Ray and Shinra training day with Masami
Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited
Most Viewed Topics
Vegeta
Broly
Erza Scarlet
Nico Robin
Kakashi Hatake
Natsu Dragneel
Talk about the plot
Athena saints
Yoh Asakura
Gildarts Clive
Top posters
Kratos (1259)

Reveck (949)

Dark Sky Dragon (938)

Ice Dragon (901)

musiclover10x10 (870)

John Is God (565)

Blaze Heart (552)

Uncrowned (543)

Izutsu (518)

Sky King (455)

Top posting users this month
Red Flame

Eternal Moon

Top posting users this week
Eternal Moon

Affiliates
</td

Share | 

Digimon Millennium

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kratos

PostSubject: Digimon Millennium   Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:37 am

One of my many side projects. It's a fan made manga me, Al and a friend of mines are putting together.

The Digital World is at trouble again and seven brave new teens come to face that trouble. But it's not only the fate of the digital world that's at stake. Their home is also in danger of falling to the great danger that threatens the Digital World.

This fan made manga of the show actual focus on a much older audience, so it has it's fights, curses and etc.

Anthony
Crest: Leadership [It was Courage before]
Digimon: Nixxmon [Fox Digimon]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hisao
Crest: Loyalty [It was Friendship before
Digimon Kamon [Black Dinosaur Digimon]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Layla
Crest: Insight [It was Knowledge before]
Digimon: Lupomon[Wolf Digimon]
Maxi
Crest: Desires [It was Love before]
Digimon: Morromon [Sea-Otter Digimon]
Saeko
Crest: Salvation [It was Light before]
Digimon: Slanmon [Lion Digimon]
Akira
Crest: Stability [It was Reliability before]
Digimon: Ciliolmon [Bat Digimon]
Kimiko
Crest: Virtue [It was Sincerity before]
Digimon: Kubamon [Bear Digimon]
Omar
Crest: Faith [It was Hope before]
Digimon: Faymon [Fairy Digimon]

Last edited by Kratos on Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kratos

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Millennium   Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:37 am

Episode One: Here We Go Again

Loud screams and cheering were heard as a game was going on. The day was bright and and warm, loud sounds of the whistle was heard as it was close to the finial five minutes in the game. Loud huffs and puffs were coming from the team members as they were exhausted due to the game. The two teams both showed tired players but determined souls. But none of them were more determined than Anthony.

"Anthony, pay attention. We lost Wilson so your gonna have to rush it. Now they may have us back in the in zone but I know we'll pull this off. So go with plan Mad Dog, you hear me." The coach said in a loud stern voice. Anthony said nothing, a whistle was heard and the time out was up. The players took the respectable places, getting ready for the final moments in the games. With Anthony and his team losing by three points, this play was vital for them winning finals.

"Hut.......Hike." The quarterback tossed the ball to Anthony who ran straight down the line avoiding player and jumped over those who dived right before him. Anthony ran down the field faster than anyone could record he noticed a player who blazed at him from the corner of his eye. The goal was right in front of him, with that Anthony had busted out running faster and scoring for his team. "YEAH TOUCHDOWN!" The school ran down and congratulated their team for winning and lifted Anthony. Smiling faces were seen and it was a happy and proud moment for the team.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the celebrating the team did, it was time for people to go their seprate ways. "Yo guys I'll see ya'll tomorrow I left something back at the field." Anthony departed from the group, running back to the fields to look for his helmet. [color=red]"Now where was it. Ah there it is."[/color Anthony spotting the helmet ran over to it. He picked up the helmet noticing a strange weird rune which glowed orange. Anthony touched the rune, and a strange light had shot down from the sky and covered Anthony. The light was warm and transported the teen to a strange world.

"Hey are they alright?" a voice said. Anthony opened his eyes to spot six other teens who were also getting up. None of them seemed to know each other and all seemed lost. Anthony hand felt warm and when he looked at his hand a strange device which he never saw was in his hand. The other six teens noticed the same thing, as they to had the strange device in their hand. With each other them not knowing who each other were and what this strange land was questions ran though their mind.

Hisao looked at the group and at the strange land. It was as if something from a dream, strange plants were seen. "Well I'll say what's running through all our mind. What the fuck is this place? And not to sound rude but who are you guys? Last I remember before the light I was playing a video game," A girl who had looked no more than 18 had stepped forward. "Well I haven't a clue about this land but my name is Layla. Who might you be rude boy."

Hisao smiled a bit and rubbed his head. "Sorry where are my manners, my name is Hisao." While the group of teens were introducing each other a small group of creatures were coming up to them. "Hey did anyone hear a voice while they were knocked out?" Anthony said. "Well yes in fact, I heard a voice that asked something if they were up." Akira said, he was the youngest in the group and had short hair.

"Yes we called out for you. We are your digimon partners." one of them said. The group turned around to see the seven young digimon. Maxi ran from the group and ran to the group of the small digimon. She picked up one of them and giggled. "Oh they look so cute, I just wanna squeeze them." one of them jumped out of her arm. The seven digimon split up and went to their respectable partner. "I'll explain it, we are digimon. And you are our partners, we are chosen to fight off the evil. The evil that slowly creep across our home, once our home is taken over in darkness your home will soon be in danger. This evil mustn't grow and have to be destroyed." The teens surprisingly said nothing and listened to their words.

"Hm...I think I remember meeting you now that you mention it. When I was young their was this online rpg and it allowed you to create your own monster and you would go on quest. What was it called again?" Akira said thinking about the name of the game. "Digital." Anthony said answering Akira's question. Akira turned to Anthony shocked that he knew of the game. "Anthony did you played the game?" "Thats strange because I played that game to. Although I remember making a beast monster." Hisao said in a bragging tone. Anthony had nodded his head putting the pieces together. "Did anybody el--" Before Anthony could finish his sentence the others nodded their head and spoke on it. "Yes, I played that game to when I was young. I had the cutest animal it was like a sea otter." Maxi simply stated.

The digimon in her arms resemble a small baby otter. The otter looking digimon looked up at his partner. "Yep, that's me. Murimon." Maxi smiled at her partner, Murimon doing the same looking back at his partner. "Okay, so back to the point. We all have something in common it would seem. We all played the game and created a creature which is standing in front of us now." Layla said looking back at the small furry ball that had a wolf snout and face, it's tail rested on Layla shoulder. He was silent and watched the group, he acted much like Layla and had a calm demeanor on the situation, his name was Roromon.

"Well that's all I need to know, lets go and save your world. Right pal, wait what's your name?" Anthony said referring to his partner digimon which looked like a dog and took the same shape and form like Roromon. "Well nice to meet you Anthony, thank you for joining us and helping us save our home. My name is Cumon." Anthony smiled a bit and started to walk. "So anyone joining? We're stuck her it would seem so probably helping them will return us home." "Well, I agree with Anthony." Layla said as she walked next to Anthony. Maxi and Akira looked at each other and agreed with Anthony words as well. They stepped up and walked next the two.

The other three in the group who were silent had nothing to say. A girl who went by the name Kimiko had walked up to Layla. "So um, anyone know where to start?" she stated. As the three stepped with the others only one was left. "What the fuck is wrong here? How can you guys eagerly jump to adventure. I refuse to help if I still don't know what the fuck I'm fighting." Hiaso said bluntly, he folded his arms. His partner snapped at his remark. "Look I understand where your coming from. But how dare you be so selfish. I can't believe I paired up with an asshole." The lizard digimon was harsh much like his partner. "Who the fuck you are gecko. I don't give a shit, risking my life for something I don't understand it's not rational." Nagamon had hissed at his partner words ready to strike Hisao. Cumon and Anthony synced for a moment and spoke at the sametime. "ENOUGH!" Hisao and Nagamon had looked at each other and then looked at the group.

"Look Hisao are you with us? Or not, I plan on helping both worlds out and I can't allow them to let their home be destoryed." Anthony said as his clenched his fist. Hisao was silent. Layla had walked ahead of the group. "I say let him be, we're not kids and I sure as hell not going to be babysitting anyone." The group walked off, Anthony stood behind. "Well, if you change your mind. We're just up ahead. Try not to get killed." Anthony said as he waved at Hisao, walking off to catch up with the rest of the group.

Nagamon and Hisao were left alone, the two didn't even looked at each other way. A loud growling sound was head behind Hisao coming out from the bushes. "What the ---" A champion level digimon jumped out from the bushes and launched itself a Hisao. Hisao was shocked and caught off guard by the huge champion. Nagamon had quickly spun around and headbutted Hisao knocking him to the ground and pushing him out the way. The champion had missed Hisao and ran into a tree causing a loud sounds and for the tree to fall over. Nagamon had looked at Hisao and growled at the champion. "Are you okay Hisao?" "Yea thanks, wait why did you help me?" Nagamon had got up. "I hate your attitude and I think your the world biggest jerk. But your my partner and I will protect my partner." Hisao was shocked at his partner words but a grin appeared on is face. "Don't start crying on me gecko."

Nagamon could only grin. "I'm no gecko brat, Hisao use the Digivice so I can digivolve." "Digi--what?" As the group was walking away they heard noise. "Hey guys stop. I think Hisao might be in trouble. Lets go back." Layla waved her hand still walking forward. "I'm sure he's alright. Besides he's arrogant." As Hisao and Nagamon avoided the huge champion digimon attacks, Hisao digivice started to glowed bright. "Oh shit, it's glowing Nagamon." Nagamon had bounced back the bright light had emitted from the digivice and blinked the ghost digimon Bakemon. The light had touched Nagamon making his form change. "Nagamon digivolve to Kamon." The small lizard digimon digivolved to a larger lizard, the tip of it's tail was engulfed in blue flames. "Holy crap, you changed."

Last edited by Kratos on Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mind

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Millennium   Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:11 am

hey its not bad you should post pictures of everybody and their digimon so you don't have to describe what they look like
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heartless Break

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Millennium   Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:13 am

already fight I see Antony and Hisao going at it and Layla i like her I think Hisao should be a bit more rude though lol so Layla could put him in his place
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yomi

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Millennium   Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:14 am

lets not pick fucking couples we haven't heard from everybody lol but I think the three we seen so far are my fav
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kratos

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Millennium   Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:56 pm

lol thanks guys, and yea the others will be heard and same goes for their partners. I updated Episode one so check it out.

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Millennium   Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:13 am

he is rude lol more kid rude but rude
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kayden Fell

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Millennium   Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:00 am

Good work, I agree with the first posters feedback though pictures would help me get more invested with the story or at least a more in depth character description since it is a fanfiction.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kratos

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Millennium   Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:56 pm

Name: Anthony Davis
Spoiler:

Digimon:

- In-Training: Cumon:
Spoiler:

- Rookie: Nixxmon:
Spoiler:

Champion: Ookamon:
Spoiler:

Ultimate:
Mega:

The rest and their partners will have theirs up soon along with a new Episode.

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Millennium   Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:02 am

Episode Two: The Journey Begins

"Poison Breath!" The large Bakemon said as a purple gas blew out from his mouth. Kamon jumped back as Hisao was already standing back. "Kamon, don't lose to this useless piece of data." Hisao said rather boldly. Kamon could only smile at his partner Hitsu comment. "Yes sir." Kamon avoided the stream of gas and followed up with his own attack. "Volcain Blast!" A large ball of black flames were shot out from Kamon mouth as the flames traveled and slammed into Bakemon chest sending the Champion level digimon falling down.

Kamon smiled boasting at the stumbling digimon. The Bakemon growled to itself, and did a rather large shriek. Anthony heard the screeching sound and stopped. The sounds came from Hisao direction, and Anthony wasn't liking the sound of it. Anthony turned to his shoulder where Cumon was sitting on, the two nodded their heads and made a u-turn running to Hisao direction. As Anthony passed the rest of the group Kimiko stopped him. "I heard that to, I'm going with you. I don't think we should of left him back." Layla walked up behind Kimiko and agreed with her but also had a better plan. "I see a cave up ahead, I'm gonna go there since it's a vantage point so we could map out or next course. This place is dangerous so we should be in teams. So I think another person should join you Anthony." Omar stood up he smiled at the plan. "I'll go with Anthony, me and Spritemon were thinking. If three were to go with you Layla that would make four and when we find Hisao our group would have four. So it makes since, plus I like to have a battle and explore some more." Omar had a big grin on his face so did his partner. Layla had no complains with the plan. "Ok, just be careful you three. Be sure to bring back that idiot Hisao." Layla, Akira, Maxi and Saeko walked on ahead.

Anthony, Kimiko and Omar ran in the opposite directions to catch up with Hisao. As they got closer loud screams were heard and falling trees were seen. "Kamon watch out on your right." Kimiko heard Hisao voice, she directed the two to where she heard it. "He's over there, lets go." As the three reached Hisao, Kamon was sent crashing into a nearby tree. Kimiko was caught of guard and screamed out. Hisao turned around to spot the three, he face looked as if he was shocked to see them. "Kamon, you alright. And what the hell you three doing here, get back your digimon can't fight those guys." Anthony stepped forward, and held out his Digivice. He looked at the Bakemon and the three Soulmon behind it. "Look like you can't fight them off as well. At least not alone, if I'm Correct about this. You guys can change thanks to our strength, so your power is our strength. Cumon, lets go." Anthony fist glowed bright orange and his teeth were clenched tight. Cumon felt a surge in strength and jumped off of Anthony shoulder. "Cumon Digivolve to Nixxmon." Anthony jumped back in surprise at his theory. "HA, it worked. Um. Cumon your tail is on fire." Nixxmon slightly laughed at Anthony comment but fully faced her attention to the four digimon. "My name is Nixxmon now." The dog digimon rushed at the four champion digimon she waved her tail as a turrent of flames swiped at them stopping their march. "Flare Buster." Several blast of fire slammed into the ghost digimon sending them ablaze. Two Soulmon ran back and forth and crashed into each other. The Bakemon blew the flames away off of him and another Soulmon.

Kimiko and Omar heard Anythony words and saw what happened. They took out their digivices and began to channel their inner strength giving their digimon major surge in energy making them digivolve. "Spritemon digivolve to Feymon." "Cubmon digivolve to Kubamon." "Alright big boy go help out Nixxmon." Kimiko smiled at relief that it worked. Hisao was shocked to see the three new rookies. Kamon opened his eyes and couldn't believe it, help was here and it was his friends. Kamon black lite tail that was engulfed in black flames expanded, his face a lite up, call it fighting spirit if you will. Kamon rushed into battle, helping his friends out with their two foes. "So it's Kubamon now huh, alright my brave bear. Lets get these ghost and send them back to their graves." Kimiko said, Kubamon jumped out from Kimiko arms as his claws had ice swirl around them. "Ice Impact." Kubamon frozen claw slammed into the Soulmon send it down to the ground. Kubamon was still scratching the Soulmon, that fell down. Feymon flew in front of the Bakemon face and sent a blast of wind at it's face. "Puff Boom" The concentrated blast of wind slammed into Bakemon face as he fought back. "Zombie Claw."

The disfigured claw blocked Feymon's attack and slammed into him nailing him to the ground. Kubamon bounced off of the Soulmon chest. "Icy Blast." A cool stream of icy air came from Kubamon's mouth as it hit the Bakemon back freezing it. "Ice Impact." Kubamon took his frozen claw and smash the frozen back of the Bakemon. The virus digimon jumped back in pain as he let go of Feymon. Kubamon helped the fairy digimon on it's feet. "Your okay." "Kubamon watch out." Just as Kimiko finished her sentence. Kubamon and Feymon were hit from behind from the weaken Bakemon attack. Nixxmon tail burned bright with red flames and Kamon tail burned bright with black flames. The two jump in the air slamming their tails on the head of Bakemon. "Tail Lash!" "Grand Slam!" The two said their attack at the same time. The Bakemon fell down dazed, Nixxmon and Kamon rushed to the aid of Kubamon and Feymon. Their human partners rushed to their digimon cheering on their digimon on for winning the battle.

"Alright, great you guys did it. We should be getting over to the cave." A ringing sound was heard and came from Anthony pocket. "What the hell, I got bars here?" Anthony dug in his pocket to realize it was his digivice ringing. He picked up the digivice that used to be his phone. "Yes hello?" "Anthony, it's Layla. Find Hisao and get your ass over here now, we stumbled onto something." "Layla wait." Layla hung up on Anthony, leaving him thinking what they found in that cave. "Well news that was Layla, I think we can call each other with these things. But back to the news, Layla and the others found something. It sound urgent we better double back." Hisao looked at his digivice, it was blinking. As he picked it up and looked into it a map popped up and showed him a point of interest. Omar looked at the map and noticed something odd. "Hey that point on your map, that where shape looking cliff that was where the cave was. I guess Layla and them found something. Lets go."

Their digimon looked at their human partners, the Champion digimon were still knocked out. "Well lets go then, why are we wasting time. Those digimon are knocked out, I wouldn't wanna be here when they wake up." Nixxmon said as she walked ahead of the group. The other digimon following behind her. Anthony had to admit, that battle was an easy one but if their partners could change shape or what they call digivolve. Whats stopping those digimon from digivolving, Anthony didn't wanna find out so he walked on. The rest followed him, as the group went on and left. A snarling sound was heard from the bushes and a snickering sound was heard. "I like this group of humans. I hope they taste good."

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Millennium   Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:30 pm

Name: Akira Wei
Spoiler:

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Millennium   Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:56 am

Episode 3: Chosen Destiny

"Okay Layla were all here. So you can stop worrying. I see you guys ran into some trouble. That was some huge ass bug we saw lying down on the ground outside of the cave." Omar said ever so lightly without a care in the world. Hisao walked inside of the cave and sat down he let out a huge breathe of relief. "So glad to be resting now." Saeko walked over to the group that came in, he was so laid back and calm about the whole situation. "Don't get comfortable you might as well get up now we have something to show you guys. Oh and Omar, that bug talked big but it turned out be just an ant." He said with a smile on his face.

"Saeko, Maxi where Layla and Akira?" Kamon said as he walked away from the rear of the group. His fire on his tail was low but that was because he wasn't in battle so it just burned low. "Oh their in the back trying to figure out the runes." "Runes?" "Yep, go check them out." Anthony walked with Nixxmon into the back of the cave. As Anthony and Nixxmon made it to where Layla and Akira was. Anthony froze, one of the runes on the wall was the same rune he touched before being transported here. "Hey that rune their I saw it before I was brought here." Akira turned around to hear Anthony's voice.

"Oh hey Anthony, glad to see your back. I'm guessing you guys were successful in bringing Hisao back. Oh that rune there, I see. Hey Layla you was right, I'm gonna get the others." Akira ran off to get the others. Anthony had a confused face, just what was Layla right about. "Right about what?" "Oh my idea, when the four of us discover the runes back here, each of us realize that we came across one of these runes before we got here. Eight of them, and eight of us. You coming here and saying that confirmed my ideas."

The others gathered and were shocked to see their runes on the wall. "Hey I saw that rune." Hisao said pointing to the Crest of Friendship. Nixxmon walked up forward she inspected the runes on the wall. "Ciliolmon where have saw those signs before?" Ciliolmon inspected the signs again. "Hm...I'm not sure, oh wait now I remember those are the signs that belonged the great DigiDestined. They originally belonged to Tai and the others and came back to aid Davis and them." Layla turned to Nixxmon and Ciliolmon. "Wait you mean those runes belong to other people? Cool where are they? We could sure use their help." Slanmon had shook his head. "Easier said then done, they did their work and saved the digital world. Plus even if we needed their help, we have no way of connecting with them since their back in your world. Sorry but we're on our own."

A bright light bounced off the runes and hit the lake. A fairy Digimon appeared in a ray of light. "Welcome Children, your task is important. Both worlds are in danger again, and the cycle comes to you eight brave children. The runes that you see, that brought you here chose you. You are the new chosen DigiDestined children. But the crest are low on power and with that said I will use the last of my power to restore them. Hisao your bold and brave, and crest of Friendship chose you to bear it and it picked and worthy bearer. Layla you are smart, and quick to pick up a strategy even in the worse situations the crest of Knowledge was wise to chose you. Kimiko you are truly sincere and strong, the crest of Sincerity picked a fine successor. Omar, Akira the both of you are the youngest in the group but you two are very powerful. Akira your need to seek peace and balance within a group is the reason why the crest of Reliability chose you. Omar, your bright outlook on the world and the situation is truly something to behold the crest of Hope chose you. Maxi your love towards all, even those that hurt you is something to admire, you are truly strong and the crest of love picked you to bear it. Saeko your will to see things through is why the crest of Light picked you. And last but certainly not least, Anthony. Anthony your will, determination and drive to fight even when the odds are against you, that is the reason the crest of Courage chose you."

The teens hands begin to glow and the crest that were on the wall faded from the wall and soon appeared on their hands. The digimon soon felt the warmth of the crest's light hitting them making them feel stronger. "I will now give your crest's the power that they need to help you fight off the evil that is threatening both worlds." Light surrounded the teens and their partner digimon and their crest's began to change taking new forms and shape. "Anthony you now bear the crest of Leadership, Hisao the crest of Loyalty, Kimiko the crest of Virtue, Saeko the crest of Salvation, Maxi the crest of Desire, Omar the crest of Faith, Akira the crest of Stability, and Layla the crest of Insight." Just as the Fairy Digimon Wisemon finished his sentence a huge digimon busted inside the cave and roared. "Oh no it's MachGigosmon, you aren't strong enough to fight him now. I will protect you while you escape."

Nixxmon and the other digimon jumped up. "How can we leave you here to fight off that monster, we'll help you out Wisemon." Hitsu jumped up his fist clenched. "Yeah what they said. That prick can't beat us and our new power." "No your not strong enough, if you fight him now you wil lose and our only hope of saving both worlds will be lost." MachGigosmon had busted in seeing the kids he smiled and showed his jaws. "You kids look tasty, I can't wait to at you up." The kids were engulfed in a huge ball of light that Wisemon made for them, just as the ball of light transported the kids. They saw Wisemon get attacked and killed by MachGigosmon. "Full Horizon." A blast of dark energy had blasted Wisemon the digimon partners jumped back in shocked to see the horrid event. Maxi had cringe back she covered her face couldn't believe what happened how it happened. The ball of light blinded MachGigosmon as he stumbled back to cover his eye from the light. The ball of light that contained the kids opened a small rift and escape through the rift sending the kids far away from the area.

MachGigosmon had roared out. A foot step was heard and a voice shortly followed. "MachGigosmon, I see they escape. That will be troublesome. No matter, they won't get far, and both worlds will be plunged in darkness." MachGigosmon couldn't help but laugh at his master words. The two laughed in the dark.

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Millennium   Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:37 am

Episode 4: Desire and Leadership

"Damnit we're fucked." Omar said as he punched the white bubble they were in. The bubble popped as it landed near the forest. Maxi covered her eyes as tears were streaming down from them. "Why did she let us run, we could of helped." Hisao said as he looked at Kamon. "No we couldn't Wisemon knew that we weren't at that level to fight just yet. With our digimon not being able to move to the next stage we would just get in the way." Akira stated. Omar looked back at Akira. "Wait what did you said? Your saying our partners can't digivolve to the next level. Why not?" Akira turned around to answer Omar question. "Nope, me and Layla came up to that conclusion. We realize that yes it's true that our partners need us to reach the next stage but the darkness suppressed the power of light affecting the digivolution of the digimon. So even with us our partners would be doomed."

Omar grabbed Akira shirt. "Look here, our partners moved to the rookie stage what can you say to that. Why is it so hard to move to the next stage." Hisao leaned against a tree and smirked Omar had a good point. Saeko moved in and pushed Omar back to a tree. "Look here, it's simple. The rookie stage takes less energy then the other stages so moving to rookie is easy." Omar yelled out and pushed Saeko off of him. "Bullshit." Maxi tears were still falling down and then she violently lashed at Omar. "Can you shut the hell up, can't you see were in deep shit. Wisemon the only person who had answer for us is dead. She died protecting us and you go off fighting your teammates. I thought you were better than that." Kimiko moved towards Maxi and rubbed her back. "Calm down Maxi, we'll see this through."

Omar ignored Maxi and walked off. "Man fuck off, I'm going back there to fight that digimon." Anthony stepped in and punched Omar in the gut. "Yo shut the hell up everyone. Were not going back up their and that's finial! Omar get a hold of yourself and stop acting like a prick. We have these new crest so it time we put the power we've gain to good use. Since the darkness is so wide spread I wouldn't be surprised if they were here in this jungle so what we are going to do is move to the nearest town am I clear."

Hisao had moved up away from the tree he leaned against. "Well, lets go." The digimon partners had got up. Maxi wiped her face and stood up agreeing with Anthony statement. Omar moved back some as he clenched his stomach in pain a bit. He didn't like the punch and didn't like Anthony to much because of it. Feymon flew near Omar and spoke. "Omar come on, Anthony plan is solid plus were to tired to even fight another Champion. So fighting a possibly Mega Class digimon is foolish." Omar sighed and stood up. "Alright Feymon."

The group finally started to walk deeper in the woods moving towards the nearest village. Their partners knowing the closet village. After much walking in the woods and a few pit stops here and there the group made it to the village. There were nobody out and the village looked as if it were attack. The village was in shambles, the group stopped at the site. "Damnit this place been hit." Saeko said as he searched a nearby hut. Two large digimon jumped from the ground and aimed to land on Saeko. Omar seeing this ran at full speed and slammed into Saeko pushing him out the way. "Don't get killed idoit."

Another digimon who was hiding in the shadows came out from the shadows was a Strikedramon, it moved with quick blazing speed. "Strike Claw." It's attack aimed at the two humans. "Icy Strike." Kubamon claw slammed against Strikedramon attack. "Yo you two can you get your heads in the game. We're under attack and these digimon are strong." Kimiko said as she took a stance scanning the battlefield for others. The two Airdramons flying in the air had launched a barrage of Spinning Needles at the group.

Nixxmon and Kamon sent a wall of fire to block against the needles the digimon fighting together against the three Champion level digimon. "Guys we need a plan, were getting killed here and our digimon are running low on energy." Layla said as she watched the events unfold. Anthony clenched his teeth as his digimon partner Nixxmon was slammed to the ground by the Strikedramon. His attacks going through her attacks and hitting her hard. "Nixxmon we can do it." Nixxmon bounced up and nodded to Anthony words. One of the Airdramons launched another set of Spinning Needles, but aimed at Nixxmon. "Nixxmon on your left, use your tail." Anthony announced.

Nixxmon used her tail to grab the arm of the striking Strikedramon, and threw him into the Airdramon attack. The needles hit against Strikedramon back as it yelled. Anthony digivice slowly lite up along with the crest on his hand. Nixxmon was attacked from behind by the second Airdramom. Screams of the digimon partners were heard as they were losing the battle. A Youkomon entered the battle as it shot a Jaenryū at the digimon. Maxi eyes watered up at the thought of losing her partner. "I don't want to lose, I want us to win so we can save both worlds!" Maxi cried out, her crest and digivice glowed. Kimiko turned around to Maxi and saw the light. Hisao who ran to Kamon noticed the light coming from Anthony. "What the Hell." Nixxmon and Morromon felt a surge in power, just as the two Airdramon moved in to finished the job. Anthony and Maxi digivices reacted to the event and gave blinding light.

The two rookies felt a huge surge in power and digivolved. "Nixxmon digivolve to Ookamon." "Morromon digivolve to Kenyomon" Youkomon and the rouge champions were shocked to see the two Champions. "Impossible." "Holy crap they digivolved." Ookamon growled and dashed at the two Airdramon that tried to swoop in. Ookamon ring of fire that hover over Ookamon's back spit and lashed at the two Airdramon burning them, the two Airdramon dropped to the ground.

The Strikedramon and Youkomon looked at the huge advancing otter digimon Kenyomon. "Tide Break." A mass of water erupted from the ground and slammed against the two digimon. Youkomon however was far to quick and avoided it. The two Airdramon slowly got up, Strikedramon flipped back up from the tide of water panting. Ookamon landed next to Kenyomon. "Leave the fox to me take out the three weaklings." Ookamon blurted out, Kenyomon had a smirk on his face and spoke. "It'll be quick." Ookamon darted towards Youkomon, the two darted at each other as fire covered the two. A huge explosion happened from the collusion of the two rush attack.

"Hailing Missile." Kenyomon launched a water bomb in the air. The two Airdramon dodged it and snickered at Kenyomon missing them. The large water bomb popped and rained a barrage of droplets, the droplets were shape in the form of water spikes. The raining spikes rained on the three digimon easily putting them down on the ground and knocking them out. Ookamon had walked out from from the explosion her mouth was on fire. As the smoke cleared Youkomon was seen standing but quickly dropped to the ground after taking to much damage from Ookamon attacks. The two champions de-digivolved back.

"HELL YEA WE WON!" Anthony said as he looked towards the others and their partners. "Well Feymon and the others are okay, so that's a relief. Plus we got two Champions." Akira stated. A small Puttimon bounced out from a small hut. "Hey guys it's safe. These humans and digimon's defeated those guys."

A bunch of Puttimon, Salamon's, and Viximon came out from separate huts that were still intact. "Thank you for saving us. Wisemon must of sent you." One of the Salamon said. "Wait you know Wisemon?" Maxi asked in a confused tone. "Yes, and since your here that must means that Wisemon must of died, and considering you bear the new crest you would be looking for the temple that get's you back home. But fear not about Wisemon, digimon don't truly die, our data gets reconfigured think of it as a reboot." "Wait temple that sends us home?" The Salamon nodded it's head. "Come with us, Wisemon spoke of it and it's in stone. But your digimon must be tired. Thank you again for saving us." The group agreed and walked inside a nearby hut.

Next Episode is Episode 5: The Bonds That Connect Us

Last edited by Kratos on Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Sky Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Millennium   Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:50 am

my name is not Hitsu lol

Katsuya fast hand to hand fighting theme
Katsuya sad theme
Katsuya's theme
Katsuya's fighting theme
Katsuya's serious theme
Full power Katsuya theme
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kratos

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Millennium   Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:59 am

lmao i forgot sorry lol changes done

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Millennium   Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:03 am

ok better

Katsuya fast hand to hand fighting theme
Katsuya sad theme
Katsuya's theme
Katsuya's fighting theme
Katsuya's serious theme
Full power Katsuya theme
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gaia

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Millennium   Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:06 am

ahhh i love digimon this is good
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kratos

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Millennium   Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:24 am

Thank you

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Millennium   Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:54 am

Episode 5: The Bonds That Connect Us

The digimon sat down with their partners in the Chief Salamon hut. The digimon were resting and eating some food. Anthony turned to his partner Nixxmon who was sleeping, a smile arose on his face the thought that they had a chance to save both worlds came quick in his mind. He turned back to Salamon and remember the words that Salamon spoke of. "So is it true that the temple holds the key to sending us back home?" Salamon nodded her head and began to reply to Anthony question but was interrupted by Hisao.

"So where is this temple? I wanna get back home but first want Kamon to go to the next stage." Salamon sighed but they had to know about the temple. "Yes it's true that the temple will get you home but a great evil blocks the power of the temple. The blockage of darkness is actually creating rifts in the digital world that's slow deleting it. Whats worse is that theirs a group much like you guys, theirs four humans and they control the evil digimon here. They come back and forth between the two worlds, but their way of travel is also adding damage to both worlds." Hisao jumped up slamming his hands on the table. "Humans, what are their more humans doing here. I vote that we go on a search to fuck them up." Anthony waved his hand signaling Hisao to sit down. "Their's more, the humans seem to know much more of the situation with each visit. I think their working for another person. And I think this person is in the human world. I've seen them take digimon back with them and bring them back. Their data seem much different and corrupted."

"Hm, so they are working with someone who knows more about your world than anyone else. And they comprised a team of four teenagers like us and have them work on bridging digmon back and forth. That don't sound good." Kimiko said with a worry face. Hisao was still tensed that their were humans on the other side that had the power to move between both worlds freely. "Where is this temple?" "The temple isn't far but going there would be dangerous." The digimon partners fell asleep even Omar was dosing off a bit. Hisao had got up and walked to the door, Anthony simply spoke. "Look sit down don't leave, your getting upset over nothing. We have to think of this like chess, you don't storm in when your enemy been a pro at the game." Layla nodded her head at Anthony words agreeing with them. Akira simply got up to calm Hisao, as he got closer Hisao spoke rather rashly to the young lad.

"Sit down, I don't need you to pat me on the back. Anthony what are you suggesting that we keep watching while both worlds are dying, you sit here and talk you wanna save both worlds but yet you refuse to stand up and get your hands dirty. If we reach that temple and escape this world we can stop them from jumping back to back. We can fight them on our turf." "Hisao their human like us, where ever we fight them at it doesn't change the fact that they been at this longer than we have. I bet that digimon that attacked us in the cave were one of their digimon partners. If that was an Ultimate what can we do against it when we don't even have teamwork mastered. We don't even know the time they jump back and forth count these things before speaking rashly."

Hisao turned his back, Salamon tired to calm the two. Akira, and the rest were trying to help out to stop the two from heating up. "You calling me stupid, come outside now." Anthony simply stood up and turned to face Hisao. "So you willing to throw everything? For what." Akira reached Hisao and held his hand out. "Come on we all on the same team." Akira walked slowly closer. Hisao smacked Akira hand away and punched him in the face. "I SAID MOVE FROM ME."

Anthony jumped back holding Akira up as he stumbled. Anthony eyes were filled with rage. Anthony jumped back and punched Hisao in the face the two fell out from the hut. "How can you hit Akira, he was trying to help calm you." The two threw blow after blow at each other, Anthony threw his fist at Hisao aiming for his stomach. Hisao dodged to the right and hooked Anthony in the jaw. Anthony stumbled back and threw his fist again, as Hisao moved to avoid it Anthony faked him out and head butted him. The fight was going on, and Salamon jumped out from the hut. "Enough. Puppy Howl." Her attack screeching, effecting their ears. The two jumped off of each other to hold their ears. "You two need to stop it now. Your acting like kids, Hisao pull your act together. This isn't one of you First person shooters where you can run and gun by yourself. We're a team so act your age." Kimiko and Layla said at the same time. They turned to both Anthony and Hisao and smacked the two.

Hisao rubbed his cheek and walked off. He had no time for this, he rubbed his nose as it bleeding. Kamon hearing the noise woke up and trailed Hisao. "Wait up, Hisao." Akira bounced back up from the punch earlier. "Ciliolmon wake up were going." He simply said as the bat digimon flew above her partner. The two followed Hisao. "Kimiko, Layla. I'm going to get Hisao back and make sure he don't get attacked. I'll be fine." Akira said with a smile as he quickly turned back to run to catch up with Hisao.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anthony was bleed still after his fight with Hisao earlier. He said nothing as Salamon finished what she had to say before the events earlier that took place. Layla and Kimiko took after Anthony questions and gathered some useful information. Everything was starting to make sense with the opposite group of humans.

Akira spoke to Hisao while still trailing him from behind. "Hisao I'm not made at you, but I understand your point. But more important I understand where the others are coming from as well. We need to save both worlds but we can't allow us vision to be blinded. We would have to see all the angles in order to win this war." Akira simply stated. Hisao stopped walking. "Look Akira, I'm in no mood to talk nor come back. So leave me alone." Hisao heard a sharp sound. He jumped to Akira and pushed him to the nearest tree. Kamon hearing a voice looked at Ciliolmon the two jumped in the bushes with the two humans.

"Man Sydney is really pissing me the fuck off, Charles." The voices got closer as the two walked up Akira and Hisao were able to see the two faces. "Ottomon, relax, your letting her little games get to you. We bear the crest of Destruction, AKA War. She won't fight us, after all she still didn't reach Ultimate." Ottomon, had a smirk on his face looking at his partner who had a very laid back tone about himself. The owl digimon that dressed in black and had a green scarf around it's neck stopped, Charles crest started to glow bright. "Hm..so we have rats running about huh. Glad to see that we found them before the others." Ottomon smiled at his partner words. "Time to cash in. Wind Ribbon!" The owl scarf floated and winds surrounded it the scarf extended and hit the two humans location.

The two ducked the head the tree behind them struck from the digimon attack. The tree started to fall and the two humans scattered to the respected side. "Shit so your one of those humans I've heard about. Kamon let's fuck them up." Akira looked at Ciliolmon, the bat digimon flew high in the sky. "Bat Swarm." The bat digimon became a shadow mist and turned into a flock of bats that dived bomb the owl digimon. The owl digimon avoided the attack with ease and attack the reforming Ciliolmon. "Wind Tear."

Ciliolmon crashed into a tree and fell to the ground. "Ciliolmon, I've got him." Kamon said as his tail slammed Ottomon. Ottomon scarf caught Kamon tail and threw him in the air. "Wind Tear." The violent winds sent Kamon flying, Ottomon did his attack again sending the lizard digimon crashing to the ground. "Ottomon lets end it. I like to rub this in Sydney's face." Charles held his digivice up in the air his crest glowed bright red. The light shined against his digimon partner. "Ottomon sigivolve to MachOttomon." The owl fist were huge and wings would on his forearm. The owl had a crest and markings on it's forehead. "I'll tell you this since you won't escape. My name is Charles and my partner is Ottomon. I'm a warrior of darkness and I have the crest of Destruction."

Charles said with a smile, MachOttomon was smiling as well. The champion was facing infront of the two humans their partners on the ground already lost. "MachOttomon, take down the small one." MachOttomon turned to Akira, he cracked his fist. "Numbing Wind Blow." Wind circle around MachOttomon fist and he launched his massive fist at Akira. Hisao frozen in fear on the fact that they were facing an opponent that was much stronger. Ciliolmon pushed Akira out the way taking the massive damage. "Ciliolmon!" Akira yelled out as he rushed to his digimon. "Hisao pull it together where that heat you had before, we got to beat this guy." Akira shouted out, his crest glowed faintly. "No way we can't win." Kamon walked faintly to Hisao and attacked the large digimon. MachOttomon smacked the digimon down with it's large fist.

"Enough fooling. Wind Upper" MachOttomon said as he aimed at Akira and Ciliolmon. Something in Hisao snapped and Hisao came rushing full speed, he jumped in the way of MachOttomon attack. His crest glowed bright and his digivice glowed. Kamon was hit with light and MachOttomon attack hit against a shield of light. Akira covered his eyes as Kamon was engulfed in the light. "Kamon digivolve toKawamon." The large dragon digimon tail was engulfed in flames and had marking on it his hair green and wild. Hisao looked passed MachOttomon to see his partner. Hisao held Akira up who held Ciliolmon in his arms. The two Champion level digimon started to rumble pushing the trees in their way.

"Damnit, never thought I see that happen. MachOttomon, we won this though." Hisao looked confused, MachOttomon was getting stronger the sheer fact of the two destroying the environment was fueling his power. Akira noticed the event Kawamon was losing the struggle. "Oh no, he's gaining power. Hisao if his crest is Destruction. Could it be he's channeling the destroyed environment to his power?" Hisao nodded his head, what if all the crest they had fuel their partner digimon in different ways making them stronger he thought. Akira crest surprisingly glowed brighter, Ciliolmon was hit from the light from his digivice. The light was healing Ciliolmon. "I feel strange." "Ciliolmon digivolve to Ceilomon."

The bat digimon grew larger her tail became a shadow mist the fur that was on her chest became a shadow mist and surrounded her neck. "Valor Strike." She turned into a mist and phased pass MachOttomon, he became frozen in a state. His eyes glowed green, Ceilomon was restricting his movement. "Hell Flame." Kawamon released a stream of black flames from his mouth setting the large owl on fire. "Damnit, MachOttomon we're pulling out, we have some information to tell." MachOttomon slowly nodded his head. He broke free and slammed his fist with wind circling it. A smoke cloud spawn up and when the smoke cleared the two were gone.

The two Champion level digimon de-digivolved back. "Well I guess we go back and tell the others what happened." Akira said as he looked to Ciliolmon. Hisao nodded his head. "Hey Akira, thanks back there. And I'm sorry for hitting you. I think Anthony idea was right. But now that we know some more about the enemy we can think of some plans." The two walked back with their partners near.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Akira and Hisao are back." Omar pointed out. Hisao walked up to Anthony and looked at him in the face. Anthony turned around to spot the two who came back, as Hisao walked up to him Anthony looked at Hisao at a sign of respect. "Sorry." The two spoke at the same time. "Enough of that shit, anyway me and Akira found something interesting. We all need to speak." Hisao eyes were serious and had fire in them. No this was change that was in his eyes.

Episode 6: The Side of Darkness and Light

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Millennium   Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:35 pm

Episode 6: The Side of Darkness and Light

"We have a problem, me and Akira ran into one of the humans. He and his partner proved to be a boulder that we couldn't pushed. Damnit, even with our digimon hitting Champion they still couldn't beat him. If he wanted to, we would of lost. But he left to go tell the others his information." Hisao left off, Akira stepped in to tell the others what he found. "Hisao is right, but also another thing. He spoke of having the crest of Destruction aka War. I'm not sure what he meant by that but as the battle went on, I noticed he was gaining power. He gained power as he caused more destruction to the environment. Just fighting him fueled his digimon power. It was then I realize that the crest we bear are more than apart of us. Just by tapping into our crest and bring out certain things we can make our digimon stronger." As Akira finished his sentence the ground under them cracked and a Digmon jumped out from the ground.

"Salamon, the enemy is moving, they must of figured out we have them. The village defense didn't recover and we lost to many digimon to even fight back. What will we do?" Salamon thought hard, as she was thinking Anthony stood up. "No, worries Salamon. We'll fight off those digimon, just tell us where the open gates are." Salamon looked up to Anthony and the group. "Thank you all, their are six open gates however. Some of you didn't digivolve will you be ok with scattering your numbers?"

Layla walked up, Lupomon was next to here. "Don't worry, it's only four of us, and after today we'll be fine. I doubt they'll send their best, so we can expect low Champions." Salamon looked at Layla. "How can you be so sure?" "Since Akira and Hisao ran into one of them, I doubt he told the others just yet. He must of sent out the attack to test us out and gather information on the whole group. Yes he could finish it here, but would he do that. I don't think so."

Salamon nodded her head. "Alright, so we have to hold the enemy off long enough to have Digmon and Salamon put up the gates. So we have to draw the battles away from the village. Me and Nixxmon will go up the path and attack them weakening their numbers. I got the first gate, Hisao you got the second gate. Akira, you will have the fifth gate, since you have the best air game, you can scout for Salamon. Maxi you got the third gate. Layla and Saeko you guys go to the fourth gate.." Layla stopped Anthony and spoke. "I want to go the sixth gate. I want to test something." "Alright fine." Anthony smiled.

"Kimiko you got the seventh gate, and Omar. I want you to help Digmon and Salamon on closing the gates. With some extra hands they can get the work done. Saeko and Kimiko, don't rush the enemy alright guys. See you guys in a few." Anthony said as him and Nixxmon rushed out of the hut they headed for the first gate. Hisao smiled and left the hut, he ran to the second gate. "Try not to get yourself killed." Akira and the others left the hut to go to their respective gate.

"CHARGE" A group of Kiwimon rushed to attack Anthony. "Nixxmon, lets go." Nixxmon smiled and growled she digivolved to Ookamon. A gust of fire blew from her mouth and hit the Kiwimon's. Ookamon jumped back. "Anthony that was easy. I smell and ambush." A Greymon rushed from the bushes and grappled Ookamon rushing. Ookamon blasted the Greymon in face. The two fought as one of the Kiwimon jumped from the tree to strike Ookamon back.

Hisao and Kawamon were caught fighting a flock of Ninjamon. "Hisao they're to quick." Hisao saw the ninja's move quick and dodge Kawamon attacks. "We'll attack the trees when they land." Kawamon nodded his head and blasted the trees. The battles all over the village were heating up. Ceilomon was fighting a Birdramon the two flying in the sky and shooting blast of energy at each other. "Lupomon, I figured out his weakness, attack his legs. That Woodmon reach is short."

Layla, Saeko and Kimiko fought through their waves of digimon and ended up meeting each other. Their partners were weaked. A Cherrymon walked up to the three and laughed. He attacked the rookies sending them crashing on the ground. Anthony and the others finished their battle and gates were closed. The village gates were closed and a barrier was put up and sealed. "Wait where's Layla, Kimiko, and Saeko?" Anthony digivice glowed bright and a map appeared from it. It showed three dots that weren't far from them. "I found them. Salamon, lock up after us. Maxi and Omar stay back here just in case. Hisao and Akira we're off to get them back." The three stormed out.

"Layla, he's a Ultimate. We can't win. We need the others." Kubamon jumped back after getting swat into Lupomon. "Kimiko, I can't move." Slanmon was grabbed by the Ultimate digimon and thrown into the other two. The three rookies couldn't move and was losing the battle, their data was almost visible as they were on the verge of being deleted. The Cherrymon laughed and taunted to three teens. Layla then used her knowledge on the Cherrymon movement pattern.

Her crest glowed Kimiko noticed the event, Saeko started to think back to Akira's words. "Kimiko, lets go." The two began to channel their emotions towards the battle. Their crest glowed soon after and three light shoot up to the sky. Anthony and the others spotted the light. "We're close." Hisao said as he rushed ahead. The light was so bright that even Maxi, Omar and Salamon could see it. "Wow it's beautiful." Maxi said as she looked out the window.

The three digimon digivolved to their Champion stage. "Yes, I like to see more growth from them." In the shadows was Charles and Ottomon. Lupomon digivolved to a giant Wolf with red braclets on his hie legs. Slanmon digivolved to a Sabermon, he tooth hung low much like a saber tooth tiger. The end of his tail had a spike ball attached to it. The last was Kubamon who digivolved into Meltanmon. The large bear had ice spikes on his back and large fangs.

[not done]

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Millennium   Today at 10:35 am

Back to top Go down

Digimon Millennium
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1