Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................

The world of anime has cracked and split up! Now once again all the dimensions have come together as one.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
This is a site-wide announcement. Current events include we have a skip 20 years into the future at this point and we are now holding one of our biggest events ever a big Tournament which will be held at the Starlight Colosseum check it out
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

Sleeping Slave, Uncrowned

Most users ever online was 103 on Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:01 am
Latest topics
» Second day of school
Today at 12:42 am by Sleeping Slave

» Camelot Kings and Knights
Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:33 pm by Softy

» Welcome to Animedimensions
Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:38 pm by Rays

» Nefertari Vivi
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:57 pm by Order

» Meruem
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:54 pm by Order

» Cell

» Nami

» Minerva Orland
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:53 pm by Order

» Kisame Hoshigaki
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:50 pm by Order

» Enrico Pucci
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:49 pm by Order

»  Madara Uchiha

» Master Zero

» Killer B
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:48 pm by Order

»  Kiba Inuzuka
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:46 pm by Order

» Jellal Fernandes
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:42 pm by Order

January 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Most active topics
Chunin to Jounin exams
Talk about the plot
In the cover of the night
Genin to Chunin exams
Christmas Party
A friendly visit
Team 12 meeting
A date with Muron
Ray and Shinra training day with Masami
Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited
Most Viewed Topics
Vegeta
Broly
Erza Scarlet
Nico Robin
Kakashi Hatake
Natsu Dragneel
Talk about the plot
Athena saints
Yoh Asakura
Gildarts Clive
Top posters
Kratos (1259)

Reveck (949)

Dark Sky Dragon (938)

Ice Dragon (901)

musiclover10x10 (870)

John Is God (565)

Blaze Heart (555)

Uncrowned (543)

Izutsu (518)

Sky King (455)

Top posting users this month
Rays

Blaze Heart

Kaya

Sleeping Slave

Red Flame

Top posting users this week
Blaze Heart

Sleeping Slave

Affiliates
</td

Share | 

Your In The Way...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkness Dragon

PostSubject: Your In The Way...   Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:58 pm

Daisuke pushed off the wall thrusting back at his opponent, a giant man who stood about 12 feet tall. Daisuke wondered what he might have gotten himself into. Every slash punch kick and stab just bounced off his rock hard skin and the second assassin who was supposed to help him was doing in less, with his constant strikes with lightning magic. Daisuke was getting fed up with the both of them now.

Seconds before inpact with the giant who was now bringing his fist forward to strike Daisuke, Daisuke Teleport now flying in from behind The giant. he tackled him with great force to barely even knock him off balance. He phased quickly barely instime to phase through the giants massive arm which had come around to hit him. he unphased the second the arm had passed through he flew up and began punching the giant again and again once he was sure to anger the giant he flew backwards dodging to the left as his idiot of a partner fired off another round of lightning bolts.

Daisuke turned whipping out his chain he managed to get it around the giants ankle tying the other end around a massive boulder. then stood infront of it. phasing himself and the boulder which in turn phased the chain and the giant since his partner fired off more lightning. he just wanted to yell at him but words were not allowed to be used against this giant. if you spoke the same word twice your life force would be added to the giants energy and you would die. so Daisuke didn't want to take a chance especially with this idiot.

Once the lightning passed through and the giant was close enough Daisuke teleport himself and giant and the boulder/chain up into the air. everything but Daisuke fell. He lowered himself safely where the giant laid flattened by the boulder. and the idiot, he was flattened by the Giant. "Sorry....But You were in the way" He spoke softly as he turned to head back to the partly destroyed village to get his pay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kratos

PostSubject: Re: Your In The Way...   Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:34 pm

::Raiden was sleep when he heard the noise he woke up to see the display between the man and the opponents. "Loud aren't we?" Raiden said as he wiped the sleep from his eyes. He yawned a bit and did a few stretches.::

PostSubject: Re: Your In The Way...   Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:55 pm

Daisuke turned towards the noise. He looked him up and down. Not someone with much to show for, though if he had witnessed what Daisuke had done, then he would not have spoke unless he was confident in his abilities. `The Noise is done with, that giant and mage who was supposed to be my partner are both dead`Daisuke said in a calm and soothing voice. Daisuke kept a very calm cool and collected composer never showing un-needed emotion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kratos

PostSubject: Re: Your In The Way...   Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:11 am

::Raiden looked at the flatten pair. "Hm, so no allies huh. a shame this wasn't done with haste. I sadly woke up." Raiden said as he rubbed his head. He looked at the man, he didn't care what the man had thought about his words. They were said as cool and calm as ever.::

PostSubject: Re: Your In The Way...   Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:26 pm

Daisuke tooks his eyes off of Raiden, he looked over his shoulder, the town was about a 3 minute walk away. The battle had started in town, if it wasn't for Daisuke the town could have been badly damaged. When it had first broke out he quickly teleported himself and giant out of there. The mage later caught up.

"Protocal dictates, I tell you my name" He said walking closer to Raiden, "Daisuke Kyousuke" he said holding out his hand to Raiden.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kratos

PostSubject: Re: Your In The Way...   Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:41 pm

::Raiden looked back to see the town. Raiden held his hand out to greet Daisuke. "Raiden Kyo Peacecraft. Nice to meet you." Raiden shook the man hand. "So protocol huh. I'm guessingf from the display your a mage?"::

PostSubject: Re: Your In The Way...   Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:17 am

Daisuke chuckled slightly, "I am an assassin, or a mage killer if you would prefer. I specialized in killing magi and creatures, like these two, for a price of course" Daisuke said. He was not insulted but he did not wish to be degraded to a mage. "What's your story? You have seen some of my powers, yet you don't show fear." Daisuke said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kratos

PostSubject: Re: Your In The Way...   Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:22 am

::"I to have great powers I'm feared by them and judged thanks to my looks. I'm quite surprise you do not react to my appearance." Raiden was referring to the fact that he was an Arrancar. "So assassin against mages huh. Does it pay?" Raiden said with a calm look he had time on his hands and because of this he really did nothing but sleep and relax.::

PostSubject: Re: Your In The Way...   Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:57 am

"I've trained myself for a long time to control my emtions...I do not fear anything" Daisuke said his voice was cold. "And it pays rather well. Depending on the magi." Daisuke replied to his question his voice had gone back to that soothing calm voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kratos

PostSubject: Re: Your In The Way...   Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:28 pm

::"Finally someone who can control their emotion, after all emotions gets you killed in battle. I guess I'll take up a job much like that. So where are you heading Daisuke" Raiden said with a calm voice.::

PostSubject: Re: Your In The Way...   Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:50 pm

Daisuke smirked, "My client is in town, so if I wished to get paid I have to return to him" Daisuke said walking past Raiden towards town. He didn't want to be rude, Raiden hadn't annoyed him he just wished to get his money.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kratos

PostSubject: Re: Your In The Way...   Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:58 pm

::Raiden turned around he look back at the two fallen mages. "Hmph." Raiden began to walk as he trailed the man, he thought back to several people he fought before. "What about those in guilds?"::

PostSubject: Re: Your In The Way...   Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:39 pm

Daisuke raised an eyebrow "What about them?" he asked Raiden trying to figure what he meant by his question. He didn't even know if Raiden was talking directly to him or just out loud to himself. Either way he was about to get his answer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kratos

PostSubject: Re: Your In The Way...   Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:57 pm

::Raiden looked back at Daisuke and asked his question again, he then went on to explain what he meant. "Do you fight the ones in the guild. Since I see you don't like them to much or I could be wrong." Raiden said asking with his eye brow raising.::

PostSubject: Re: Your In The Way...   Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:20 pm

Daisuke unstood what he was asking now. Did he kill magi from guilds? It was a risking thing for one man to do. If you killed one magi then others from the guild would eventually hunt you down. and depending on the size of the guild eventually one could become overwhelmed. "I kill as I am hired, if you hire me to kill a magi from a guild then that is what I'll do" Daisuke said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kratos

PostSubject: Re: Your In The Way...   Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:45 pm

::Raiden nodded his head. "That's tough work right their, especially for one man." The two were strangely the same. Because of his rank he was given the idea of a threat and had others after him so he took the job on being that threat.::

PostSubject: Re: Your In The Way...   Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:55 pm

Daisuke shrugged, "I guess it would be hard for some one such as yourself" Daisuke said. This comment was clearly condencending even though their was no trace of it in his voice. Daisuke himself didn't know his limits and the way this man talked intridged him. Daisuke was always looking for his limit and so when a so called strong opponent arised, he jumped at the chance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kratos

PostSubject: Re: Your In The Way...   Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:39 pm

::Raiden smiled and chuckled abit. "Well I don't think it'll be hard for me, but you seem to take them on all the day. Maybe I should pose the question. Wanna test it out?" Raiden had a smirk on his face.::

PostSubject: Re: Your In The Way...   Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:41 am

Daisuke stopped moving. He turned around and faced Raiden, "Very Well" Daisuke said as he brought his one hand infront of him as he did at the beginning of most battles. He was gathering up his energy now so he wouldn't have to do it in the middle of the battle. His eyes were focused on Raiden. He was waiting for him to begin, and if he refused to go first then Daisuke would be more than happy to obliege.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kratos

PostSubject: Re: Your In The Way...   Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:44 pm

::Raiden pulled out his fist and flashed stepped behind Daisuke. He threw a fearsome combo with two quick jabs and kick. He did a flip shoot a blast from fingers. It was Raiden way fielding out his opponent. He didn't show his true speed or strength so the combos of hits would hurt Daisuke but he would be alright.::

PostSubject: Re: Your In The Way...   Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:13 pm

Daisuke just stood in the one spot, each attack passed through him, He turnt around to face Raiden, "I guess you didn't see everything" Daisuke said as he began to run full speed at Raiden, he teleport three feet closer with each stepp building up a dangerous amount of momentum as he did so. As he was almost infront of Raiden he teleported coming down over top of Raiden, if he hit it would be brutal, if he missed the shockwaves would be enough to spend him flying back as well as leave a crator in the ground.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kratos

PostSubject: Re: Your In The Way...   Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:36 pm

::Raiden smiled as he saw the man coming he focused his energy and just as Daisuke was above him to attack, Raiden using his Steel skin offensively and his brute strength it was more than enough to rival with Daisuke hit. "Guess you didn't experience everything." Raiden held his ground and his hair and energy took a huge spike. His blue cyan hair turned to a dark blue with a hint of green in it and his eyes turned green he then pushed his fist out send Daisuke falling back some. Raiden took out his sword and slashed at the man. If Daisuke got hit he would feel several slashes instead of one.::

PostSubject: Re: Your In The Way...   Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:18 pm

Daisuke pushed off the punch making it seem like he had gotten hit he phased into the ground second before the slash reaching up he pulled the sword into the ground up to the handle floating up behind Raiden. "You need to think fast not strong if you want to keep up with me" Daisuke mocked as his body for become phasible again preparing for a cliche spin attack that Raiden would probably use.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kratos

PostSubject: Re: Your In The Way...   Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:38 pm

::Raiden used his speed and rift powers to appear behind Daisuke. Daisuke would then realize that Raiden sword would rise own it's own. It would then slash at the area around Daisuke in a vertical arc. The sword would then come back to Radien and move back to it's scabbard. Raiden simply smiled at Daisuke words, his display seemed rather useless he figured Daisuke would think but he had to wait for the attack to react. Raiden instead fired of a Bala from his finger. The fast beam roared at Daisuke and exploded.::

PostSubject: Re: Your In The Way...   Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:22 am

Daisuke couldn't help but smile each and every attack just passed through him. Raiden was showing to be strong, but not a threat to Daisuke. He reached into his back pouch pulling out smokebombs. He threw his hand up making it look like he had thrown the smoke bombs. in fact he had teleported, three different times high up in the air. they were making their way down towards the battle field. Daiuke then pulled out his chains thrusting towards Raiden, it was time to test his defense. He dropped one chain while he ran anchoring it into the ground. he had a rther agonizing plan in mind for Raiden. "Don't hold back, Raiden, because I will kill you" Daisuke felt he might need this warning. Daisuke was not one who took lightly to those who held back. No one every reached their full potential by holding back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your In The Way...   Today at 12:44 am

Back to top Go down

Your In The Way...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Dimensions :: Kuraigakure:The Village Hidden In The Darkness :: Moon Side-
Jump to: