Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................

The world of anime has cracked and split up! Now once again all the dimensions have come together as one.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
This is a site-wide announcement. Current events include we have a skip 20 years into the future at this point and we are now holding one of our biggest events ever a big Tournament which will be held at the Starlight Colosseum check it out
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

Ice Dragon

Most users ever online was 103 on Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:01 am
Latest topics
» School of warriors information
Today at 1:52 am by Rays

» Second day of school
Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:45 pm by Blaze Heart

» Camelot Kings and Knights
Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:33 pm by Softy

» Welcome to Animedimensions
Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:38 pm by Rays

» Nefertari Vivi
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:57 pm by Order

» Meruem
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:54 pm by Order

» Cell

» Nami

» Minerva Orland
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:53 pm by Order

» Kisame Hoshigaki
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:50 pm by Order

» Enrico Pucci
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:49 pm by Order

»  Madara Uchiha

» Master Zero

» Killer B
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:48 pm by Order

»  Kiba Inuzuka
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:46 pm by Order

January 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Most active topics
Chunin to Jounin exams
Talk about the plot
In the cover of the night
Genin to Chunin exams
Christmas Party
A friendly visit
Team 12 meeting
A date with Muron
Ray and Shinra training day with Masami
Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited
Most Viewed Topics
Vegeta
Broly
Erza Scarlet
Nico Robin
Kakashi Hatake
Natsu Dragneel
Talk about the plot
Athena saints
Yoh Asakura
Gildarts Clive
Top posters
Kratos (1259)

Reveck (949)

Dark Sky Dragon (938)

Ice Dragon (901)

musiclover10x10 (870)

John Is God (565)

Blaze Heart (556)

Uncrowned (543)

Izutsu (518)

Sky King (455)

Top posting users this month
Rays

Blaze Heart

Kaya

Red Flame

Sleeping Slave

Top posting users this week
Rays

Blaze Heart

Red Flame

Sleeping Slave

Kaya

Affiliates
</td

Share | 

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Quake

PostSubject: Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited   Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:03 am

First topic message reminder :

Zahir walk pass the kitchen the chief were cooking up a meal a big one it smelled good and it only made him wanna eat more the castle mall hall was turn into their room to eat and they would be able to hang out since he was gonna be taking care of everybody he was wearing normal clothes jeans,blue and black shirt smiling "I'm hungry!!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited   Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:25 am

Ashley walk in looking around there weren't many girls there yet "Funny how to dumb shit can find love and he fucking can't get a number" she walk into the kitchen as she said that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fear
Dragon of fear
Dragon of fear

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited   Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:28 am

Masami blew smoke at Ashley ass as he look at her shaking and walking he was like damn "Who you talking about?? whats your name baby!?? let me get that number!!"

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited   Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:29 am

Ashley gave him the finger and smile "Go lick Zeo rich holy balls" she went to the bathroom to make a phone call
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quake

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited   Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:32 am

Zahir pointed at him and said "You tight!!!! ya yellow hair smiling bastard"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sky King

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited   Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:33 am

Zared went up to his brothers and looked at both of them '' Hey bros '' he said with a soft smile and his eyes closed

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited   Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:37 am

"Yo Zared whats up like the party" he said laughing Zahir seem to be having fun he was coming out of his shell a bit but they still needed more girls
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izutsu
Master Overlord of Hell
Master Overlord of Hell

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited   Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:41 am

"Yo Masami move like jagger brother give her the moves" it was funny like that at least to him anyway everybody was happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloody Rose

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited   Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:42 am

Aoi kicked Masami in his head she hated it when he was messing with other girls "Fucking prick" she said a bit annoyed she had taken a day off of work for this put on her tight jeans and a tee which was showing her shoulders she stare at him mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sky King

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited   Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:44 am

'' the partys really good so far '' he said looking at zeno he then turns and looks at everyone
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hot

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited   Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:46 am

Anri came behind Aoi she smiled and wave at Masami, wearing pants it was cold up there she had her bra on and a leather jacket over it smiling she thought she looked sexy "Hey guys"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kratos

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited   Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:00 am

::Akki was shocked and shook his head. "Strange family. But what the hell." Akki really couldn't say much himself considering his family was just as crazy well at least his brother.::

::The wind blew in from an open window and from the shadow of Anri A man stood as he rise from her shadow. It was Kotaro he had his arms folded like always and like most of the times he didn't speak. He simply lowered himself to blow wind on her ear.::

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited   Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:17 am

Zared was looking and saw how more people where coming

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited   Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:04 pm

Jay looked around at all the people. The place was steadily filling up. "HI ICE DUDE!" she yelled to Shinji. "I THOUGHT I SAW YOU EARLIER BUT I FORGOT!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shion

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited   Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:32 pm

Shion entered quietly, after returning from such a long mission she really needed a break. This party was perfect. "Yo, Shinji." she waved at the Ice Dragon. "Haven't seen you in forever."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice Dragon
Master of Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited   Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:51 am

shinji saw shion and walked up to her "Hey whats up shion" Shinji was looking around seeing all of the girl and their tight asses but he was keeping himself in check cause if his girlfriend leah came in she would kill him.

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited   Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:01 am

Raizo opened the door and walked in and looked around "Damn look at the potentional in here" he then walked over to the bar to grab a drink he was wearing a yellow t-shirt with blue jeans, and a black coat. He started to look around while drinking his booze.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited   Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:42 pm

Leah walks just in time to see Shinji starring a little too long at a chick she didn't know ass. Instead of walking over and making herself known, she moves over to the bar in her skirt, and white form fitting button down shirt, She asks the bartender for a screw driver.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shion

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited   Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:49 pm

"Eh, Nothing much, a bit tired is all." Shion replied, smiling slightly at her old friend. "How you been doing? And your dragon?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice Dragon
Master of Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited   Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:24 am

shinji instantly smelled leah when she walked into the room "she's doing great shion hey im really sorry il just be a second" he saw leah at the bar so he walked up to her and started to kiss her on the neck from her back "hey babe what are you doing over here".

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited   Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:48 am

Leah stays still as he kisses her because she's trying to hold back her anger. It was a small stare, it can't mean that he's cheating on me... She thinks. Her eyes slowly turn a deep and dark blue, showing the extent of her anger. "I decided to check the party out. What about you? What are you doing here and who's your friend?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice Dragon
Master of Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited   Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:54 am

Shinji sat down and looked at leah's face and saw the blue eyes and knew right away "Ok calm down leah i swear she is just a old friend of mine that i looked out for I swear its nothing more if anything shes like my little sister" shinji grabbed leah's hands "im dating you i would never cheat on you i swear".

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited   Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:58 am

After a minute, she doesn't completely drop her guard but her eyes do calm a little. "Ok." She says simply, but still reaches for her nicely made Screw Driver.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice Dragon
Master of Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited   Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:05 am

shinji kisses her on the lips before she drank her screw driver and started to hug her to not only calm her down making her stand up he stops kissing her and says "see your the only one il do this with" he then sees her eyes starting to lighten up with the blue so he starts to kiss her again.

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited   Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:22 am

Hana strode into the building, a bored look on her face. She practically face floored when she saw the two idiots stuffing their faces. "Oi, Jay, Luffy, good ta see ya."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited   Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:24 am

She pushes him away after he says he's 'the only one he'll do this with'. "Hold on.. I need some time to collect my thoughts, ok?" She starts to move away from him with her drink.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited   Today at 4:59 am

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next