Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................
Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................
Anime Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world of anime has cracked and split up! Now once again all the dimensions have come together as one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Anime being use now Naruto,Seven Deadly Sins,My Hero Academia and One Piece. The color will be change soon I'll have someone do it. Check the news off updates.
Who is online?
In total there are 20 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 20 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 369 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 7:27 pm
Latest topics
» Animedimensions News
 Kiba Inuzuka Icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2017 8:54 am by Quake

» The return of Connor
 Kiba Inuzuka Icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 2:58 am by Blue Haze

» Nagato
 Kiba Inuzuka Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 4:59 am by Zero

» Mirio Togata
 Kiba Inuzuka Icon_minitimeSat May 20, 2017 2:50 am by Zero

» Shoto Todoroki
 Kiba Inuzuka Icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 11:55 pm by Zero

» Sasuke Uchiha
 Kiba Inuzuka Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 6:42 pm by Dark Sky Dragon

» Enel
 Kiba Inuzuka Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2017 12:30 am by Zero

» Roronoa zoro
 Kiba Inuzuka Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:14 pm by Zero

» Vegeta
 Kiba Inuzuka Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:06 pm by Zero

» Goku (up for grabs)
 Kiba Inuzuka Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:03 pm by Zero

» Bad news
 Kiba Inuzuka Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 3:11 pm by Yomi

» Second day of school
 Kiba Inuzuka Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 12:27 am by Sleeping Slave

» School of warriors information
 Kiba Inuzuka Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2017 1:52 am by Rays

» Camelot Kings and Knights
 Kiba Inuzuka Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 5:33 pm by Softy

» Nefertari Vivi
 Kiba Inuzuka Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 5:57 pm by Order

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Most active topics
Talk about the plot
A friendly visit
Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited
Second day of school
Akatsuki
Journey to Asgard
The first day of school
Thanksgiving party
Training a young swordsman
The Gotei 13
Most Viewed Topics
Talk about the plot
Nico Robin
Vegeta
Natsu Dragneel
Broly
Erza Scarlet
Kakashi Hatake
Athena saints
Yoh Asakura
Gildarts Clive
Top posters
Kratos (1259)
 Kiba Inuzuka I_vote_lcap Kiba Inuzuka I_voting_bar Kiba Inuzuka I_vote_rcap 
Reveck (949)
Dark Sky Dragon (947)
Ice Dragon (912)
musiclover10x10 (870)
John Is God (565)
Blaze Heart (556)
Uncrowned (547)
Izutsu (518)
Sky King (456)
Top posting users this month
Dark One
Crash
Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates
</td

Kiba Inuzuka

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sky King

Sky King

Money : 14817

Experience
Exp:
 Kiba Inuzuka Left_bar_bleue0/0 Kiba Inuzuka Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Anime point: 0
Lvl: 100

Kiba Inuzuka Empty
PostSubject: Kiba Inuzuka    Kiba Inuzuka Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 3:11 am

Name : Kiba Inuzuka
Nickname:Beast of the Hidden leaf
Appearance : Kiba Inuzuka Tumblr_nf4t2ya7Bd1taer3qo1_1280

Personality :Kiba is often short-tempered and impulsive (in stark contrast to his team-mates Shino and Hinata), and can be prone to making mistakes when he becomes agitated in battle. He also enjoys combat even when facing particularly strong opponents. He cares deeply for Akamaru, and is willing to do whatever is necessary to protect him. And, despite his rather gruff attitude, many of Kiba's actions reveal that he is very close to his older sister, Hana, and remains fiercely loyal to his clan and has great pride in it.

History :At a very young age, Akamaru was given to Kiba by his mother, Tsume, and the two became very close soon afterwards. Before entering the Academy, Kiba and Akamaru played together a great deal, resulting in Tsume getting angry because they weren't training enough.[4] During Kiba's time at the Academy, he often cut class with Akamaru, stating that he wasn't suited to sit still at a desk, or otherwise getting into trouble, along with Chōji Akimichi, Shikamaru Nara, and Naruto Uzumaki. Together, these four would skip class and go to the practice hall (not to practice). They thought that it was fun to also test the patience of Iruka Umino, their Academy instructor.
At some time in the past, Kiba knew his father; but because of his mother's attitude, Tsume scared him away, leaving him just with her and his sister Hana Inuzuka. Despite this, Kiba stays in a close relationship with his sister and mother,[5] although he seems to agree that Tsume is rather frightening.

Clan:Inuzuka
Ninja Village: Hidden leaf
Number of mission taken:(How many did you take?)
Number of mission finished:(How many did you finish)

S rank missions:(if you taken any put the number)
A rank missions:(if you taken any put the number)
B rank missions:(if you taken any put the number)
C rank missions:(if you taken any put the number)
D rank missions:(if you taken any put the number)

Weapon Name:none
Weapon Looks:none
Weapon Command :none

Race
Strenghts:Kiba's fighting style, like all Inuzuka, revolve around collaboration techniques along with his companion Akamaru; but he's also able to make a perfect synchronisation with his team-mates as seen during his fight against Tobi where he works perfectly with Naruto. Due to his senses, as well as teaming up with Akamaru, he was the only genin to notice ANBU stationed in the Chūnin Exams arena.[11] He also likes to use some ninja weapons such as military pills to increase his chakra and that of Akamaru's; smoke bombs to blind his enemy and make a precise attack or set a trap such as a fake Akamaru that explodes throwing dozens of kunai as seen during his fight against Ukon.
weakness:Because of his practised fighting style and the use of his clan's Four Legs Technique, Kiba has really fast reaction times, honed reflexes, increased physical strength, and is also very fast. Using this fighting-style, he practises his clan's famed "hit-and-run" tactics where he delivers powerful attacks to the opponent, moving at speeds that they can hardly keep up with. This was most prominently seen during his battle with Naruto in Part I, the latter noted that it was very hard to land an attack on Kiba because he could barely keep up with him. In Part II, during his fight against Tobi, not only was Kiba the only one able to discover where Tobi had teleported to, he was even fast enough to surprise Tobi and attack him from behind, without anyone noticing the attack.nhanced SensesKiba and Akamaru using the Human Beast Combination Transformation: Double-Headed Wolf.As a member of the Inuzuka clan, Kiba possesses enhanced canine-related human skills such as his sense of smell. His most powerful sense, and weapon, is his sense of smell. By concentrating his chakra in his nose, Kiba can make his sense of smell a thousand times more sensitive than average;[12] making it easy for him to distinguish people by their scent, as seen during his fight against Naruto. In Part II, Kiba stated that his sense of smell was stronger than that of a ninja hound — a feat that impressed Kakashi after he located Sasuke, noting that the Inuzuka clan must be proud of him.[13] Naturally, Kiba is the ideal choice to be included in all reconnaissance and tracking missions. Not only is able to actively keep track of targets, his keen senses allow him to identify traps that others would miss, whilst also being an excellent lookout by detecting any approaching enemy shinobi.Despite his nose being a great advantage, his powerful sense of smell was like a double-edged sword, rendering him vulnerable to strong odours. For example, during his fight against Naruto in the preliminary round of the Chūnin Exams, Naruto farted in Kiba's face — a smell that was greatly enhanced due to Kiba's sensitive nose, causing Kiba to be stunned and eventually lose the fight. During his two-headed wolf transformation, his revolution speed is so fast that he cannot see anything but he is able to target his enemy with his sense of smell after Akamaru uses Dynamic Marking.NinjutsuKiba's mostly relies on the use of his clan's ninjutsu during battle. He has also, however, shown skill with the use of the Shadow Clone Technique, which he learned in order to use his clan's more powerful techniques.[14]Inuzuka Clan AbilitiesKiba and Akamaru collaborating.He is proficient in several canine-based techniques. His battle style is usually a combination of taijutsu enhanced by his special clan techniques. He fights and attacks with the ferocity of a beast, utilising his sharp claws and other beast-like abilities that he gains from his Four Legs Technique. Despite his pride as an individual fighter, he usually performs tag-team tactics with Akamaru. Together, they can attack at high speed with excellent coordination, as Kiba can turn Akamaru into an identical clone of himself. In dire circumstances, they are able to transform together and use the Human Beast Combination Transformation: Double-Headed Wolf, and then attack by using the Fang Wolf Fang, which is almost impossible to avoid, let alone block. In the anime, during the Fourth Shinobi World War, he developed a stronger version of the technique called the Super Fang Wolf Fang which could pierce through three Rashōmon gates without losing its power.[15] Later, during the face-off against the Ten-Tails, Kiba is shown to have learned the Shadow Clone Technique. By combining himself, his clone, and Akamaru, they can use the Human Beast Mixture Transformation: Three-Headed Wolf and attack using the Tail Chasing Fang Fang Rotating Fang.According to the third Naruto databook, Kiba learned how to use the Whirlwind Wolf Fang (旋風狼牙, Senpū Rōga) between Part I and Part II. Other than giving him the power to protect someone he cares about, it is unknown what it does or even if it is a weapon or a technique

Element:Earth
Fighting stlye:Kiba's fighting style, like all Inuzuka, revolve around collaboration techniques along with his companion Akamaru; but he's also able to make a perfect synchronisation with his team-mates as seen during his fight against Tobi where he works perfectly with Naruto. Due to his senses, as well as teaming up with Akamaru, he was the only genin to notice ANBU stationed in the Chūnin Exams arena.[11] He also likes to use some ninja weapons such as military pills to increase his chakra and that of Akamaru's; smoke bombs to blind his enemy and make a precise attack or set a trap such as a fake Akamaru that explodes throwing dozens of kunai as seen during his fight against Ukon.

Other Things:s a major supporting characters of the series. He is a chūnin-level shinobi of Konohagakure's Inuzuka clan. He, along with his partner Akamaru, are both members of Team Kurenai.
Back to top Go down
Kiba Inuzuka

Kiba Inuzuka

Money : 11752

Kiba Inuzuka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiba Inuzuka    Kiba Inuzuka Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 5:12 am

I don't think Kiba has an element but still very nice. I think you guys say something like I'll take this, or I'll have this? Either way I want to RP Kiba.
Back to top Go down
Dark Sky Dragon

Dark Sky Dragon

Money : 15317

Experience
Exp:
 Kiba Inuzuka Left_bar_bleue0/0 Kiba Inuzuka Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Anime point: 0
Lvl: 100

Kiba Inuzuka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiba Inuzuka    Kiba Inuzuka Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 12:59 pm

Well doesn't really matter I suppose Kiba is yours
Back to top Go down
Kiba Inuzuka

Kiba Inuzuka

Money : 11752

Kiba Inuzuka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiba Inuzuka    Kiba Inuzuka Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 1:00 pm

Well thank you. Good to meet you friend.
Back to top Go down
Order

Order

Money : 14148

Kiba Inuzuka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiba Inuzuka    Kiba Inuzuka Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 5:46 pm

up for sell once again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kiba Inuzuka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiba Inuzuka    Kiba Inuzuka Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kiba Inuzuka
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Dimensions :: Applications :: Character Applications for sell-
Jump to: