Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................
Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................
Anime Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world of anime has cracked and split up! Now once again all the dimensions have come together as one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Anime being use now Naruto,Seven Deadly Sins,My Hero Academia and One Piece. The color will be change soon I'll have someone do it. Check the news off updates.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 369 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 7:27 pm
Latest topics
» Animedimensions News
Kenji Kishimoto resevered  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2017 8:54 am by Quake

» The return of Connor
Kenji Kishimoto resevered  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 2:58 am by Blue Haze

» Nagato
Kenji Kishimoto resevered  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 4:59 am by Zero

» Mirio Togata
Kenji Kishimoto resevered  Icon_minitimeSat May 20, 2017 2:50 am by Zero

» Shoto Todoroki
Kenji Kishimoto resevered  Icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 11:55 pm by Zero

» Sasuke Uchiha
Kenji Kishimoto resevered  Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 6:42 pm by Dark Sky Dragon

» Enel
Kenji Kishimoto resevered  Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2017 12:30 am by Zero

» Roronoa zoro
Kenji Kishimoto resevered  Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:14 pm by Zero

» Vegeta
Kenji Kishimoto resevered  Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:06 pm by Zero

» Goku (up for grabs)
Kenji Kishimoto resevered  Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:03 pm by Zero

» Bad news
Kenji Kishimoto resevered  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 3:11 pm by Yomi

» Second day of school
Kenji Kishimoto resevered  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 12:27 am by Sleeping Slave

» School of warriors information
Kenji Kishimoto resevered  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2017 1:52 am by Rays

» Camelot Kings and Knights
Kenji Kishimoto resevered  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 5:33 pm by Softy

» Nefertari Vivi
Kenji Kishimoto resevered  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 5:57 pm by Order

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Most active topics
Talk about the plot
A friendly visit
Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited
Second day of school
Akatsuki
Journey to Asgard
The first day of school
Thanksgiving party
Training a young swordsman
The Gotei 13
Most Viewed Topics
Talk about the plot
Nico Robin
Vegeta
Natsu Dragneel
Broly
Erza Scarlet
Kakashi Hatake
Athena saints
Yoh Asakura
Gildarts Clive
Top posters
Kratos (1259)
Kenji Kishimoto resevered  I_vote_lcapKenji Kishimoto resevered  I_voting_barKenji Kishimoto resevered  I_vote_rcap 
Reveck (949)
Kenji Kishimoto resevered  I_vote_lcapKenji Kishimoto resevered  I_voting_barKenji Kishimoto resevered  I_vote_rcap 
Dark Sky Dragon (947)
Ice Dragon (912)
musiclover10x10 (870)
John Is God (565)
Blaze Heart (556)
Uncrowned (547)
Izutsu (518)
Sky King (456)
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates
</td

Kenji Kishimoto resevered

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Frozen Tail

Frozen Tail

Money : 14614

Experience
Exp:
Kenji Kishimoto resevered  Left_bar_bleue0/0Kenji Kishimoto resevered  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Anime point: 0
Lvl: 5

Kenji Kishimoto resevered  Empty
PostSubject: Kenji Kishimoto resevered    Kenji Kishimoto resevered  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 8:13 am

Name : Kenji Kishimoto
Nickname:Dragon of the blade,Invincible Swordsman,Silent Sword Kenji
Appearance :Kenji Kishimoto resevered  Kenshin_Shiranui

Personality :Kenji had always been one of the more quiet children he almost never spoke he was very calm and very cold to most many of the family and his girlfriends thought Kenji could be more open but he wasn't a man who kept to himself Kenji was always a genius even at a young he was smart beyond his years many said it was just because of how many siblings he had. Kenji was always the reasonable male he thought about things and try to settle them sometime without using his sword he had a good head on his shoulder.
History :Kenji one of the younger Kishimoto of the first generation had always been kinda of the child who grew up to fast. Kenji wanted to show his father that he could be a great help to him and because of that he more then once push himself to become a better person. Kenji would stay in his room for hours studying or in the training ground training so much that his family always knew to find him but it paid off. During his time when he was fifteen Kenji battle his other Kishimoto brothers like Dohko and Hondo he beat them with his brain and his swordsman skill being the first to even win against both of them at the same time. Time pass and Kenji went into battle he would often kill hundreds and hundreds of enemies with a simple skill and brain power this earn Kenji many nicknames over his years as a Kishimoto. Sometime in his life Kenji was going to be married to a Hyuga woman who was carrying his child one morning as they were getting up Kenji and his wife with their child were killed in their own home. The attack never made any sense but when Gunha summoned and took control over Kenji he learn that Goro had killed them.
Clan:Kishimoto
Ninja Village: Yukigakure
Number of mission taken:The records show Kenji took more mission then anyone else so it has to be somewhere in the ten thousands
Number of mission finished:Unknown

S rank missions:(if you taken any put the number)
A rank missions:(if you taken any put the number)
B rank missions:(if you taken any put the number)
C rank missions:(if you taken any put the number)
D rank missions:(if you taken any put the number)

Weapon Name:The Crown
Weapon Looks:The sword he is carrying in his picture
Weapon Command :none
Weapon Abilities:

Race:Human
Strenghts:Kenji was one of the best swordsman in the Kishimoto so skill Kenji had become able to draw his blade and strike down hundreds of enemies without moving he could match both his brothers Dohko and Hondo in swordsmanship skills no he was better than them as he could knock the blade out of their hands without harming them at all and could kill a person with the back of his sword the dull side with a simple swing easily having skills nobody ever thought of, Kenji has mastery over speed the reason he earn his nickname Silent Sword Kenji was because it would move so fast that wind would not move,the ground would not leave a mark there would be no trace of his speed at all and you wouldn't know Kenji was there till he stuck you with his blade. Kenji brain is what earn him everything without a doubt no Kishimoto has ever had a brain like Kenji he was smart beyond his years Kenji had form sword techniques for the Kishimoto's that were so advance many of them to this day still do not know how to use them or he made jutsu that were so advance they have not yet been use by anyone he was also kill enough with his smarts to just look at a person and tell their strength if they were a match for him with his eyes or without his eyes.
weakness:Suiton being water was his only element weakness he was never really skilled in the fire element so it was easy to put out his flames with water and he use fire much more than he use wind. Taijutsu was probably where he lacked while he wasn't bad it he wasn't the best out of the Kishimoto like all he could put up a strong fight and could do high amounts of damage but he was never as skilled as Dohko,Hanzo or Ai when it came to Taijutsu

Element:Katon,Futon
Fighting stlye:Majin Sword style,Kishimoto one handed sword style,Kishimoto Rising Dragon Style,Dragon Art Sword style,Taijtsu
Other Things:Kenji is probably the one who hates being used by Gunha the most out of all of the Kishimoto's
Back to top Go down
Sword Dragon

Sword Dragon

Money : 13923

Kenji Kishimoto resevered  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenji Kishimoto resevered    Kenji Kishimoto resevered  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 5:26 am

I'll happily take this
Back to top Go down

Kenji Kishimoto resevered
Page 1 of 1