Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................
Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................
Anime Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world of anime has cracked and split up! Now once again all the dimensions have come together as one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Anime being use now Naruto,Seven Deadly Sins,My Hero Academia and One Piece. The color will be change soon I'll have someone do it. Check the news off updates.
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 369 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 7:27 pm
Latest topics
» Animedimensions News
Yoh Asakura Icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2017 8:54 am by Quake

» The return of Connor
Yoh Asakura Icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 2:58 am by Blue Haze

» Nagato
Yoh Asakura Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 4:59 am by Zero

» Mirio Togata
Yoh Asakura Icon_minitimeSat May 20, 2017 2:50 am by Zero

» Shoto Todoroki
Yoh Asakura Icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 11:55 pm by Zero

» Sasuke Uchiha
Yoh Asakura Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 6:42 pm by Dark Sky Dragon

» Enel
Yoh Asakura Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2017 12:30 am by Zero

» Roronoa zoro
Yoh Asakura Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:14 pm by Zero

» Vegeta
Yoh Asakura Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:06 pm by Zero

» Goku (up for grabs)
Yoh Asakura Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:03 pm by Zero

» Bad news
Yoh Asakura Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 3:11 pm by Yomi

» Second day of school
Yoh Asakura Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 12:27 am by Sleeping Slave

» School of warriors information
Yoh Asakura Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2017 1:52 am by Rays

» Camelot Kings and Knights
Yoh Asakura Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 5:33 pm by Softy

» Nefertari Vivi
Yoh Asakura Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 5:57 pm by Order

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Most active topics
Talk about the plot
A friendly visit
Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited
Second day of school
Akatsuki
Journey to Asgard
The first day of school
Thanksgiving party
Training a young swordsman
The Gotei 13
Most Viewed Topics
Talk about the plot
Nico Robin
Vegeta
Natsu Dragneel
Broly
Erza Scarlet
Kakashi Hatake
Athena saints
Yoh Asakura
Gildarts Clive
Top posters
Kratos (1259)
Yoh Asakura I_vote_lcapYoh Asakura I_voting_barYoh Asakura I_vote_rcap 
Reveck (949)
Dark Sky Dragon (947)
Ice Dragon (912)
musiclover10x10 (870)
John Is God (565)
Blaze Heart (556)
Uncrowned (547)
Izutsu (518)
Sky King (456)
Top posting users this month
Crash
Dark One
Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates
</td

Yoh Asakura

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Uncrowned

Uncrowned

Money : 14598

Yoh Asakura Empty
PostSubject: Yoh Asakura   Yoh Asakura Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 7:09 pm

Yoh and his wife Anna
Yoh Asakura Yoh_y_Anna_Asakura_by_Cacofonia

Full Name: Yoh Asakura

Nickname: Asakura's Twin, Shaman King's Twin, Soul Bob Fan Club President

Weapons: Sword (Kusanagi)

Appearance:
Yoh Asakura Yoh
Asakura Yoh is a normal sized young man at 5'8". He has long dark brown hair and he is constantly seen wearing a pair of orange headphones behind or on his ears.

Personality: A slacker by nature, Yoh maintains a carefree, laid-back attitude about everything, even with achieving his goal of becoming Shaman King. Because he was alienated by everyone outside of the family he instead chose to bond with spirits and has decided that anyone who can see spirits cannot be evil. He has even gotten a signature phrase: "everything will work out" as a way of seeing things. He is rarely on bad terms with anyone and always decides to make friends with the people he meets. He is deeply caring for his friends and is even ready to die for them or give up his dreams as seen when Tao Ren was killed and would be revived by Iron Maiden Jeanne, only if Yoh dropped out of the tournament. Although he has a kind and caring nature, in a talk with Asakura Hao, he revealed that he didn't like humans that much either. Since the Timeskip Yoh's personality has gone little to know development save for an increase in wisdom.

History: 7 years ago Yoh Asakura entered the Shaman King Tourney as a top competitor. However the events that transpired brought about a different conclusion, one in which Yoh's twin ascended to the throne. After a brief scuffel in the spirit realm Yoh and his friends were allowed to return to earth and change it for the better. For the next 7 years Yoh and his wife Anna traveled around the world leaving there son Hana with their good friend Ryu to be trained in the ways of the shaman until his and her return. Since the return Yoh rarely if ever ventures outside of the Hot Springs he owns, only leaving for an occasional grocery run or to visit his friends. All other time is spent perfecting Hana's abilities, which unwittingly improve his own. He has parted ways with Amidamaru instead employing him to his son as well as Harsume and the antiquity sword.

Ordinary Abilities: Being the heir to the Asakura Clan Yoh is a naturally talented Shaman capable of many spells with or without partner. Because of their long history, the Asakura Family trained in many shamanic arts, from the most basic shaman abillities to an Itako that can call upon or excersise spirits. They have also gained the abillities of an Onmyoudou that can gaze into the future, Asceticisme, a life style where one gains an extremly powerfull body by giving all but the most nesecarry, and Mikos, people in contact with godly spirits and able to warn people of harm. As well as mastery over his families many techniques, he has learned Amidamaru's sword play through muscle memory.

Shamanic Spells and Techniques:

Ko-Oni Strike(小鬼ストライク)
This is one of the Asakura clan's onmyôji magic. With this magic, an onmyôji can summon shikigami -- familiar spirits -- from leaves or bits of paper to do their bidding. They are most useful, from anything from household chores to assassinations.

Chō Senji Ryakketsu - Fumon Tonkou(超占事略決 - 巫門遁甲)
One of many spells learned from the contents of the Ultra Senji Ryakketsu that Hao wrote in his first life. Using this spell enables one to read the flow of furyoku and determine its course. Effective use can render most magical attacks ineffective.

Chō Senji Ryakketsu - Mikazuka no Harae(超占事略決 - 三日月ノ祓)
One of many spells learned from the contents of the Ultra Senji Ryakketsu that Hao wrote in his first life. This was a secret exorcist magic left to Yoh by Matamune, to help vanquish the Oni.

AsakuraShikiOnmyōJutsu HyakuShikigami(Asakura Style Yin and Yang Technique - Hundred Shikigami)
Another unique shamanic spell of the Asakura Family, which is also Yohmei's favoured technique. It creates countless Shikigami that can surround an opponent and attack them from all directions at once.

Shikigami Zenki and Kouki- Although they usually follow and/or are summoned by Anna, Yoh's wife he has displayed the ability to summon them when without ability to connect to his spirit.

Sword Techniques:

Amidaryū: Shinkuu Buddha-giri(阿弥陀流 真空仏陀切り Amida-Style: Shockwave Buddha-Slash): Amidamaru's signature technique developed when he was still alive. Its principal use is to strike at adversaries outside of his sword's range. Essentially, it breaks the air with a slash and forces out a powerful shockwave at the adversary. Through constant "Spirit Integration" Yoh learns this technique, albeit through muscle memory.

Amidaryū Gokōjin(阿弥陀流 後光刃 Amida-Style: Halo Blade): Amidamaru's most revolutionary technique. It is a single-sword battō-jutsu technique executed from his unique and legendary fighting stance, called Tathagata. During execution, the sword is unsheathed at incredible speed at dead-range of the adversary, unleashing a strike with enough power to bust an adversary to shreds.

Spirit

Spirit's Full Name: Spirit of Earth

Spirit's Nickname: S.O.E

Spirit's Age: Since the beginning of the Earth this spirit has inhabited it.

Spirit's Gender: N/A

Spirit's Race: Kami

Spirit Medium: Yoh usually uses the Kusunagi blade as his medium but has become more than capable of using the air as a medium similar to Hao.

Spirit's Appearance:
Oversoul and Normal
Yoh Asakura 382px-Spirit_of_Earth

Spirit Ball
Yoh Asakura Spirit_of_Earth_Spirit_Ball_Mode

Spirit's Personality: The spirit of earth has displayed no personality traits to date, other than a monotone voice that offers advice to Yoh about his abilties.

Spirit's History: No verifiable history to reference.

Spirit's Abilities:

Oversouls and Attacks-
O.S. Spirit of Earth (O.S. スピリット・オブ・アース)

Shaman: Asakura Yoh

O.S. Type: Spirit Type

Spirit Ally: Spirit of Earth (Kami Class Spirit)

Medium: Earth/Air

Description: When Over Souled by Asakura Yoh it gains its entire body. Its movements seem to follow that of Yoh himself. The Spirit of Earth can also manipulate gravity, enough to counter the gravity of a black hole and allow those who are affected by Spirit of Earth's gravity to move freely.

Attacks-
Attraction (引力): This attack relies upon the principle of using the significant gravitational forces generated by the real Earth's large mass, to attract anything towards the Spirit of Earth, altering the trajectory of incoming attacks to avoid damage. As such, the technique acts as an effective defensive move, even protecting from the large number of meteors that the O.S. Great Spirit can produce.

add as you see fit...
Back to top Go down
Shaman King

Shaman King

Money : 13938

Yoh Asakura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoh Asakura   Yoh Asakura Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:11 am

An older cool Yoh you mind if I take him?
Back to top Go down
musiclover10x10
Admin
musiclover10x10

Money : 15082

Experience
Exp:
Yoh Asakura Left_bar_bleue0/0Yoh Asakura Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Anime point: 0
Lvl: 5

Yoh Asakura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoh Asakura   Yoh Asakura Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:14 am

Go ahead, you can have him Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.tumblr.com/tumblelog/timetospeak
Shaman King

Shaman King

Money : 13938

Yoh Asakura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoh Asakura   Yoh Asakura Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:15 am

thanks
Back to top Go down
musiclover10x10
Admin
musiclover10x10

Money : 15082

Experience
Exp:
Yoh Asakura Left_bar_bleue0/0Yoh Asakura Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Anime point: 0
Lvl: 5

Yoh Asakura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoh Asakura   Yoh Asakura Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:18 am

No problem
Back to top Go down
http://www.tumblr.com/tumblelog/timetospeak
Sponsored content

Yoh Asakura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoh Asakura   Yoh Asakura Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yoh Asakura
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Dimensions :: Applications :: Character Applications for sell-
Jump to: