Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................
Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................
Anime Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world of anime has cracked and split up! Now once again all the dimensions have come together as one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Anime being use now Naruto,Seven Deadly Sins,My Hero Academia and One Piece. The color will be change soon I'll have someone do it. Check the news off updates.
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 369 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 7:27 pm
Latest topics
» Animedimensions News
Hondo Kishimoto reserved  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2017 8:54 am by Quake

» The return of Connor
Hondo Kishimoto reserved  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 2:58 am by Blue Haze

» Nagato
Hondo Kishimoto reserved  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 4:59 am by Zero

» Mirio Togata
Hondo Kishimoto reserved  Icon_minitimeSat May 20, 2017 2:50 am by Zero

» Shoto Todoroki
Hondo Kishimoto reserved  Icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 11:55 pm by Zero

» Sasuke Uchiha
Hondo Kishimoto reserved  Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 6:42 pm by Dark Sky Dragon

» Enel
Hondo Kishimoto reserved  Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2017 12:30 am by Zero

» Roronoa zoro
Hondo Kishimoto reserved  Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:14 pm by Zero

» Vegeta
Hondo Kishimoto reserved  Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:06 pm by Zero

» Goku (up for grabs)
Hondo Kishimoto reserved  Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:03 pm by Zero

» Bad news
Hondo Kishimoto reserved  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 3:11 pm by Yomi

» Second day of school
Hondo Kishimoto reserved  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 12:27 am by Sleeping Slave

» School of warriors information
Hondo Kishimoto reserved  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2017 1:52 am by Rays

» Camelot Kings and Knights
Hondo Kishimoto reserved  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 5:33 pm by Softy

» Nefertari Vivi
Hondo Kishimoto reserved  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 5:57 pm by Order

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Most active topics
Talk about the plot
A friendly visit
Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited
Second day of school
Akatsuki
Journey to Asgard
The first day of school
Thanksgiving party
Training a young swordsman
The Gotei 13
Most Viewed Topics
Talk about the plot
Nico Robin
Vegeta
Natsu Dragneel
Broly
Erza Scarlet
Kakashi Hatake
Athena saints
Yoh Asakura
Gildarts Clive
Top posters
Kratos (1259)
Hondo Kishimoto reserved  I_vote_lcapHondo Kishimoto reserved  I_voting_barHondo Kishimoto reserved  I_vote_rcap 
Reveck (949)
Hondo Kishimoto reserved  I_vote_lcapHondo Kishimoto reserved  I_voting_barHondo Kishimoto reserved  I_vote_rcap 
Dark Sky Dragon (947)
Ice Dragon (912)
musiclover10x10 (870)
John Is God (565)
Blaze Heart (556)
Uncrowned (547)
Izutsu (518)
Sky King (456)
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates
</td

Hondo Kishimoto reserved

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Frozen Tail

Frozen Tail

Money : 14614

Experience
Exp:
Hondo Kishimoto reserved  Left_bar_bleue0/0Hondo Kishimoto reserved  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Anime point: 0
Lvl: 5

Hondo Kishimoto reserved  Empty
PostSubject: Hondo Kishimoto reserved    Hondo Kishimoto reserved  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 1:30 am

Name : Hondo Kishimoto
Nickname:Destruction Dragon,Nine Element Dragon,Hondo of the eyes
Appearance :Hondo Kishimoto reserved  48972034876-3

Personality :Hondo had a kind heart he was much like Hanzo when it came to being a leader he acted much like a kage, he was a fair man who treated people fairly and equally while not his enemies. Hondo had honor and his honor lead him to fighting for his family and even coming to fighting against his brother for his family honor, he was very calm and not as outspoken as the other Kishimoto but since he was kage when it came time for his voice to be heard he was very loud with it.
History :Hondo is the Kishimoto born after Hanzo making him Hanzo younger brother and while they were the closet of brothers out of the two. Growing up Hondo was rash wanting to grow up fast and be like his big brother this cause Hondo when he awoken his Dragon Eyes to over use them because of the raw power they carried and the large amount of power he had by the age of fifteen Hondo had to always keep his eyes close. He began to change becoming more adult like and becoming more like a man when he went on missions he was fighting like a man and a leader making sure his team stay alive. Hondo out of all the children had grown the most and that was with his father was looking for Hondo had all of these. Hondo was named the second Korikage which Dohko had a huge problem with. Dohko try to battle Hondo but was outdone by Hondo raw power of the dragon the battle ended in Hondo favor just by enough. Months later Ren put Hondo under a spell causing him to kill Kenji and his wife after the killing was done Ren broke the spell and they turn him in to their father who had no choice but to kill Hondo as he scream cursing Goro,Ren and Dohko. Hondo was later brought back by Gunha as his puppet and his tool for battle.
Clan:Kishimoto
Ninja Village: (whats your village where do you live and come from)
Number of mission taken:Around five thousand
Number of mission finished:Unknown number

S rank missions:(if you taken any put the number)
A rank missions:(if you taken any put the number)
B rank missions:(if you taken any put the number)
C rank missions:(if you taken any put the number)
D rank missions:(if you taken any put the number)

Weapon Name:The Fang
Weapon Looks:Hondo Kishimoto reserved  Samurai+sword
Weapon Command :none
Weapon Abilities:The Fang has the ability to cut through an enemy special attack or special powers but only when it is attack which is enough for Hondo

Race:Human
Strenghts:Hondo as the kage of Yukigakure had skills that out bested most of the ninjas in his village and in his family. Hondo control nine elements which was amazing for any kage something Madara who wasn't a kage never had control over and Hondo has master those elements to the point where he could use them and mix even though they do not work together, Hondo had so much raw dragon power that he to keep it under lock by keeping his eyes close because of that his other senses became so stronger he increase his hearing being able to hear movement of someone blinking their eye and being able to smell something so small as the wind carrying something Hondo senses are super human, his main and strongest skill comes from his swordsmanship Hondo had train from the age of a child to be as good as a sword as his brother but he is probably better than Hanzo as he can sense what a person is going to do so it is much easier for him to counter their attacks and it is much easier for him to get the killing blow Hondo swordsman skill are sharp enough for him cut a person in half with a light swing he is also a master of more then one ninja weapon Hondo uses a number of weapons which are seal on his arms he can switch between any weapon fast as a person can blink.

weakness:Hondo dragon eyes are both his greatest strength and his greatest weakness something that he learn every time he uses them Hondo is taking a chance with his life his eyes cause him to become weak,his life span to shorten,his eyes to start bleed like a waterfall. Hondo cares for people he wouldn't go against an order if it meant to protect his friends and family if somebody was going to kill his friends and all he had to do was kill himself to save them Hondo would do without thinking twice about it

Element:Katon,Fuuton,Donton.Suiton.Raiton,Kōton.Jinsoku,Yōgan,Bakuhatsu
Fighting stlye:Taijutsu,Kenjutsu
Other Things:

Back to top Go down

Hondo Kishimoto reserved
Page 1 of 1