Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................
Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................
Anime Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world of anime has cracked and split up! Now once again all the dimensions have come together as one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Anime being use now Naruto,Seven Deadly Sins,My Hero Academia and One Piece. The color will be change soon I'll have someone do it. Check the news off updates.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 369 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 7:27 pm
Latest topics
» Animedimensions News
Thanatos  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2017 8:54 am by Quake

» The return of Connor
Thanatos  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 2:58 am by Blue Haze

» Nagato
Thanatos  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 4:59 am by Zero

» Mirio Togata
Thanatos  Icon_minitimeSat May 20, 2017 2:50 am by Zero

» Shoto Todoroki
Thanatos  Icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 11:55 pm by Zero

» Sasuke Uchiha
Thanatos  Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 6:42 pm by Dark Sky Dragon

» Enel
Thanatos  Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2017 12:30 am by Zero

» Roronoa zoro
Thanatos  Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:14 pm by Zero

» Vegeta
Thanatos  Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:06 pm by Zero

» Goku (up for grabs)
Thanatos  Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:03 pm by Zero

» Bad news
Thanatos  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 3:11 pm by Yomi

» Second day of school
Thanatos  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 12:27 am by Sleeping Slave

» School of warriors information
Thanatos  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2017 1:52 am by Rays

» Camelot Kings and Knights
Thanatos  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 5:33 pm by Softy

» Nefertari Vivi
Thanatos  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 5:57 pm by Order

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Most active topics
Talk about the plot
A friendly visit
Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited
Second day of school
Akatsuki
Journey to Asgard
The first day of school
Thanksgiving party
Training a young swordsman
The Gotei 13
Most Viewed Topics
Talk about the plot
Nico Robin
Vegeta
Natsu Dragneel
Broly
Erza Scarlet
Kakashi Hatake
Athena saints
Yoh Asakura
Gildarts Clive
Top posters
Kratos (1259)
Thanatos  I_vote_lcapThanatos  I_voting_barThanatos  I_vote_rcap 
Reveck (949)
Dark Sky Dragon (947)
Ice Dragon (912)
musiclover10x10 (870)
John Is God (565)
Blaze Heart (556)
Uncrowned (547)
Izutsu (518)
Sky King (456)
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates
</td

Thanatos

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sky King

Sky King

Money : 14874

Experience
Exp:
Thanatos  Left_bar_bleue0/0Thanatos  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Anime point: 0
Lvl: 100

Thanatos  Empty
PostSubject: Thanatos    Thanatos  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 11:26 pm

God Name:Thanatos
God:Hades

Appearance: Thanatos  Triden10

Saint History:
Thanatos, as he appears in the anime adaptation.As shown by Masami Kurumada, Thanatos seemingly doesn't need a human body as a vessel for his soul. When he was freed by the infant Pandora, Thanatos' soul emerged from the box, and didn't materialize, it stayed ethereal. Even so, he seems to possess a physical body of his own, in the same way as Athena or Hades, and the ability to materialize, as the Bronze Saints were able to hurt him physically with their attacks.In Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas, Thanatos and his brother Hypnos possess physical bodies. They first appear as human priests with tangible bodies. Thanatos later fights Cancer Deathmask's incarnation in the 18th century, Cancer Manigoldo, who is able to destroy the deity's body so his soul can be sealed by his master Sage.Thanatos and his brother Hypnos have assisted Hades since the ages of myth, and have fought Athena in several occasions, centuries apart. So far, Kurumada has revealed that Thanatos has fought Athena in the ages of myth, in the 18th century and in the 20th century.

Attacks

Death Sight:
Simply By looking at soemthing in the eye for a long period of time starts to die used on animal and Bronze saints in lost canvas

Terrible Providence: concentrates its Thanatos cosmos releasing it into the hands against the opponent as a dense ball of energy capable of breaking the dimensional planes.This takes gigantic proportions and explodes to the touch in a devastating attack could break ground on the armor of their opponents.You can even destroy the golden armor of Sagittarius, Aquarius, Libra, Leo and Virgo (In The Lost Canvas nearly destroys the armor of cancer leaving her shattered). Thanatos can use their power years real-world lights.

Gate of Hell : Strike the Death God uses in The Lost Canvas Manigold against Cancer and its master Sage. Thanatos opens a crack that leads to a dimension inhabited by humans or any life, because everything that falls in this dimension is totally trashed, unless you have a divine or divine protection.

Phobia of Tartarus : The Tartarus is the deepest layer of hell.Here lie only the most cruel and souls so that some can pay for what they did. It is a horrible place of extreme punishment and suffering. The souls are sent to Tartarus at the behest of his own Thanatos. In this technique, he casts many souls in Tartarus, discharging their pain and agony in the designated target for the God of Death.These souls are attacking the opponent's body and slowly taking her soul. When the opponent dies, his soul spends eternity in Tartarus.

AVATAR : you can use both the Lost Canvas and Original one
Back to top Go down

Thanatos
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Dimensions :: Applications :: Character Applications for sell-
Jump to: