Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................
Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................
Anime Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world of anime has cracked and split up! Now once again all the dimensions have come together as one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Anime being use now Naruto,Seven Deadly Sins,My Hero Academia and One Piece. The color will be change soon I'll have someone do it. Check the news off updates.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 369 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 7:27 pm
Latest topics
» Animedimensions News
Kars  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2017 8:54 am by Quake

» The return of Connor
Kars  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 2:58 am by Blue Haze

» Nagato
Kars  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 4:59 am by Zero

» Mirio Togata
Kars  Icon_minitimeSat May 20, 2017 2:50 am by Zero

» Shoto Todoroki
Kars  Icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 11:55 pm by Zero

» Sasuke Uchiha
Kars  Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 6:42 pm by Dark Sky Dragon

» Enel
Kars  Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2017 12:30 am by Zero

» Roronoa zoro
Kars  Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:14 pm by Zero

» Vegeta
Kars  Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:06 pm by Zero

» Goku (up for grabs)
Kars  Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:03 pm by Zero

» Bad news
Kars  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 3:11 pm by Yomi

» Second day of school
Kars  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 12:27 am by Sleeping Slave

» School of warriors information
Kars  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2017 1:52 am by Rays

» Camelot Kings and Knights
Kars  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 5:33 pm by Softy

» Nefertari Vivi
Kars  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 5:57 pm by Order

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Most active topics
Talk about the plot
A friendly visit
Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited
Second day of school
Akatsuki
Journey to Asgard
The first day of school
Thanksgiving party
Training a young swordsman
The Gotei 13
Most Viewed Topics
Talk about the plot
Nico Robin
Vegeta
Natsu Dragneel
Broly
Erza Scarlet
Kakashi Hatake
Athena saints
Yoh Asakura
Gildarts Clive
Top posters
Kratos (1259)
Kars  I_vote_lcapKars  I_voting_barKars  I_vote_rcap 
Reveck (949)
Dark Sky Dragon (947)
Ice Dragon (912)
musiclover10x10 (870)
John Is God (565)
Blaze Heart (556)
Uncrowned (547)
Izutsu (518)
Sky King (456)
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates
</td

Kars

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wild Animal

Wild Animal

Money : 12404

Kars  Empty
PostSubject: Kars    Kars  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 11:30 pm

Name:Kars

Appearance:Kars  Kars_ASB

Personality:Kars is intelligent, ruthless, and single-minded in his dedication to obtain the Red Stone of Aja. He was stated to have been a genius among the Pillar Men, having been the original creator of the stone masks. Kars also seems to have respect for nature and animals as seen when he killed a drunk driver who almost hit a puppy and when he fell off a cliff he deflected his body to avoid falling on a flower.

History:Kars was around during the brink of evolution where the people lived underground and strived off the essence of all living things at the same time, failing to reproduce since they had such a long and worthy lifespan.

Frustrated by their ignorance of perfection, Kars wanted the beings to find a way to "tame the sun" and leave the underground to become perfect. In time, Kars created the stone masks in order for his race to become immune to the effects of the sun, and proceeded to kidnap humans in order to test the effects of the stone masks. However, the masks that he created, while capable of turning humans into vampires, were unable to penetrate the skulls of his race. Eventually, his race began to fear him for his obsession and sought to execute him. Kars was shown protesting their actions before being forced to slaughter the race of Pillar Men himself, including his own parents. Along with Esidisi, he took two children who were presumably the Pillar Men to be known as Santana and Wamuu.

Sometime between his formation of his group of Pillar Men and the beginning of his millenia of rest, he and his comrades would travel to Rome and fight a battle with the ripple users that would end in their victory; how they ended up resting in the wall is unknown.

Abilities

Light Mode:Kars' power is that of light - he is able to produce bladed appendages from his arms and legs and use these to reflect blinding light toward his enemies. The light comes from the tiny, shark teeth-like claws running along the edge of the blade much like a chainsaw. It is from the reflections of these claws that gives Kars's Light Blades their shining intensity. In this mode, Kar's sabers are sharp enough to cut through most objects, including an automobile and several bullets at blinding speeds.

Bodily Manipulation:As with the other Pillar Men, Kars also has the same body manipulation capabilities shared by his companions. When he gains the power of the Red Stone, Kars's bodily manipulation abilities are enhanced to the genetic level, to the point where he is capable of reactive evolution. Kars was also shown to be able to mutate parts of his body into various living creatures and control them accordingly whilst in his ultimate form.

Ultimate Form Abilities:As the Ultimate Life form, Kars becomes an immortal being and his body cannot age. He acquires multiple abilities and skills such as: an IQ 400, being able to sense the heat and air pressure, superhuman strength (900kg/cm2), can heal any wound in a short period of time, can reconstruct his entire body on a cellular level to transform into any lifeform, his vision is comparable to an Astronomical Telescope, Kars's cells store the DNA of every lifeform, he's able to hear ultrasonic sound (from bat's echolocation to

Hamon: In his Ultimate Form, Kars is shown using the Hamon. This Hamon is shown to be hundreds of times stronger than Joseph's Hamon, able to melt human flesh and according to Stroheim, comparable to the intensity of the Sun itself.

Ultimate Form:Kars  Kars_Ultimate_Form
Back to top Go down

Kars
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Dimensions :: Applications :: Character Applications for sell-
Jump to: