Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................
Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................
Anime Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world of anime has cracked and split up! Now once again all the dimensions have come together as one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Anime being use now Naruto,Seven Deadly Sins,My Hero Academia and One Piece. The color will be change soon I'll have someone do it. Check the news off updates.
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 369 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 7:27 pm
Latest topics
» Animedimensions News
The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears Icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2017 8:54 am by Quake

» The return of Connor
The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears Icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 2:58 am by Blue Haze

» Nagato
The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 4:59 am by Zero

» Mirio Togata
The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears Icon_minitimeSat May 20, 2017 2:50 am by Zero

» Shoto Todoroki
The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears Icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 11:55 pm by Zero

» Sasuke Uchiha
The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 6:42 pm by Dark Sky Dragon

» Enel
The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2017 12:30 am by Zero

» Roronoa zoro
The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:14 pm by Zero

» Vegeta
The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:06 pm by Zero

» Goku (up for grabs)
The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:03 pm by Zero

» Bad news
The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 3:11 pm by Yomi

» Second day of school
The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 12:27 am by Sleeping Slave

» School of warriors information
The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2017 1:52 am by Rays

» Camelot Kings and Knights
The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 5:33 pm by Softy

» Nefertari Vivi
The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 5:57 pm by Order

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Most active topics
Talk about the plot
A friendly visit
Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited
Second day of school
Akatsuki
Journey to Asgard
The first day of school
Thanksgiving party
Training a young swordsman
The Gotei 13
Most Viewed Topics
Talk about the plot
Nico Robin
Vegeta
Natsu Dragneel
Broly
Erza Scarlet
Kakashi Hatake
Athena saints
Yoh Asakura
Gildarts Clive
Top posters
Kratos (1259)
The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears I_vote_lcapThe Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears I_voting_barThe Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears I_vote_rcap 
Reveck (949)
The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears I_vote_lcapThe Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears I_voting_barThe Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears I_vote_rcap 
Dark Sky Dragon (947)
Ice Dragon (912)
musiclover10x10 (870)
John Is God (565)
Blaze Heart (556)
Uncrowned (547)
Izutsu (518)
Sky King (456)
Top posting users this month
Crash
Dark One
Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates
</td

The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears

Go down 
+5
John Is God
Corruption
Loveless
Ezalthir
Kratos
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kratos

Kratos

Money : 15477

The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears Empty
PostSubject: The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears   The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 11:16 pm

::On the otherside of the world was the Hell Gate. Kuzun and his forces had made their move, they summoned both the Heaven and Hell gate back to the world of the living. The area that the Hell gate currently reside in is nothing but a town full of destruction and death. The town folks that hadn't changed into Contractors lies dead on the ground, enemy forces and even some allied Contractors lie dead on the ground. Buildings destroyed, cars a blown up, no one escaped the destruction the Hell Gate caused.

Kuzun had walked steped next to the Hell gate, Near had appeared and gently spoke. "Sir, please don't go into the Hell Gate, we're all already power thanks to the Gate merely being here. It's wise that you don't, no person survived walking inside the gate. The gate is to dangerous Master." Kuzun turned to Near. "Near are you scared? Look at whats going on around you, we're winning and the humans are losing. I plan on truely mastering the gates and being God himself. Your going to stay here and wait for me. Diz, and Lui are here to protecting the gate. Nox, Jason, and Gordon are protecting the Heaven gate. I'll be back to aid you....Oh and Near don't ever question me again." Kuzun had lefted walking in the Hell Gate, Near had bowed his head hoping for his master to come back he then sunk to the ground and disappeared.

The Contractors were pushing the enemy back, their powers were far greater than what they were before. The enemy forces also became under the Hell's gate influces and became Contractors. Nothing steped in front of the Contractors as they were winning, both gates powers had reached 75% of the world and was still growing. Changing others into Contractors or into Dolls. The unlucky ones was soon strucked with sickness, or were killed by the newly turned Contractors.

A Contractor listing to Kuzun orders had started to rain lightning down on the remaining enemy. The skies were black as lightning rained down on the enemies, buildings, unlucky people, cars and created small shockwaves of pure destruction.

[When posting here, you must post your character avoiding the lightning in the begining of your post and near the end post you avoiding it again. If you fail to do this, you will be hit by the lightning strikes and will be stunned for two full post. Don't get used to the change in the post because I will constantly keep adding new threats you must avoid.]
Back to top Go down
Ezalthir

Ezalthir

Money : 14229

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears   The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 11:42 pm

Ezalthir flash step throughout the city to get as much data on the gate power he could and avoiding the annoying lightning Ezalthir had promised to help Kuzun in exchange for all the data he could wish for on the gates and the Contractors and Dolls but it could not hurt he looked around and gathered some of the data himself Ezalthir looked around on all the Contractors it was incredible how easy they had been affected by the power of the gate all the men he had brought with him from the Soul Society had also been affected and was now contractors Ezalthir had not been affected yet but if it continued like this would he even become a contractor Ezalthir flash step up next to the Hell gate from here he could keep an eye on everything Ezalthir changed slightly the power of one of his kido so an energy barrier in the form of a wall appeared over him which protected him against the annoying lightning which continued to rain down it was all so very interesting and he looked forward to see what Kuzun would do next a slightly sick smile slid over his lips as a lightning hit his wall and disappeared but his wall remained
Back to top Go down
Loveless

Loveless

Money : 14108

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears   The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 3:44 pm

Saya was running around trying to dodge the lighting the hell was up with the overkill anyway one of them almost hit her which cause her to jump back she hated lighting when she wasn't home now she was wondering why she came with him Saya just did her best to stay away and get hit
Back to top Go down
Corruption

Corruption

Money : 14643

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears   The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 3:58 pm

Silhouette laughed was everything started, the fight he had been waiting for had started "Hehehe...HAHAHAHAHAH!!!" Silhouette's laugh echoed loudly along the valley of war and body he was watching all of the people who were fighting he was watching as some of them fell and watching there blood spill "Ahh.. Kuzun.... your promise was right... you promised me war... you bought me war.." Silhouette sound nothing but happy.

He then start running on the field he would watch as other of people of Kuzun's men were moving in so far. Silhouette then took a leap back when lighting stuck near him "Hmm..peasky abiltys...." Silhouette was saying to himself he then continued on his way he saw the two people that left eailer he was never told there names one was scouting the area he was study something he wasnt sure why he was on Kuzun's side but he never asked questions Silhouet then continued on his runn path were he saw a lady just dodgeing lighting while she was on the field. Silhouette was not just continuing his path looking for who next would try and fight him he wasn't even doing much yet for he stilled had his arm wraped up and no daggers out "As long as my task of killing Tieral is done... that is all i care for as well." he said to himself.
Back to top Go down
John Is God

John Is God

Money : 14689

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears   The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 1:21 pm

John sits there looking at the group "lets see i think i may know two or three of them....nah two...maybe" he spoke floating there somewhere above the group unnoticed yet but soon to be "wonder whats going on i mean if it's a war i totally wanna take in on"
Back to top Go down
http://worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
Mist

Mist

Money : 14368

Experience
Exp:
The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears Left_bar_bleue0/0The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Anime point: 0
Lvl: 5

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears   The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 12:49 am

Daemon cover the area in a strong fog that way they couldn't be seen as they came in Daemon send his men all through fog while the lighting was striking down around them this was the perfect way to attack Daemon use to the lighting to pull a few of the Contractors while he kept dodging it till he was out in the open "Attack leave nothing kill them"
Back to top Go down
Corruption

Corruption

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears   The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 7:46 am

Silhouette stoped and looked over Fog was slowly moving towards them and lighting it was taking a few of them men away then one of them brought them selves into the open Silhouette then did as he normally did laugh demonicly "So they choose to fight this way?... i will show them something else..." Silhouette then went int othe ground form his shadowing walking abilty he then moved to a spot a few feet away from Daemonhe then leaped from the shadows and laughed again "Hehehahaha!!!" Silhouette had one of his daggers in his hands he had summonded it while he was in the shadow Silhouette then threw the dagger into the general dircetion of Daemon " I bet you all wont make it out here alive!" Silhouette said loudly while he then fell back into the ground form his shadow walking abilty Silhouette wwas going to try and attack Daemon or soon if he saw his other men them with ambush tatics
Back to top Go down
Stealth

Stealth

Money : 14386

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears   The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 10:27 am

Her sword moved quickly and swiftly not stalling, her slashes were percise. Kaya had entered the city to collect a reward for her latest kill only to see it was under seige. Kaya would not allow this city to fall because if it did then she would have to find a different shop to had in her kills. Her sword was sharp and her percise slashes made it so she hit weak spots in the bones so the sword would glide right through without stalling without changing direction. She thrusted her sword forward twisted and then kicked turning in a full one eighty slashing another warrior in half. She placed her sword in her scabber, that was all for this area. "Such a waste, I thought if one would attack the city they would bring more men" Kaya said walking the streets towards her destination.
Back to top Go down
http://devastation.canadian-forum.com
John Is God

John Is God

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears   The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:23 pm

ooc:im lost can we each pick who gets what i mean damn this is confusing no break up fights just stright run into battle with random ppl hit anyone you want and there boom? wtf T_T
John watches from a point and flies to a distant to think of what he should do even thought he could easly take them those who just came he wanted to think things out just in case these people were strong"so an attack alreary huh?"
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

Money : 14368

Experience
Exp:
The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears Left_bar_bleue0/0The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears   The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 3:17 pm

Daemon stop dead in his tracks "Back it up back it up!!!" he was gone he took his forces with him he wasn't thinking about that part
OOC:Nah you brought Kaya to much reading and writing I'm good
Back to top Go down
Ezalthir

Ezalthir

Money : 14229

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears   The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 3:27 pm

Ezalthir watch as the attack started but did nothing there was no reason he should do anything yet
Back to top Go down
Corruption

Corruption

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears   The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 4:01 pm

OCC: did i post my reaction too quickly O.o...should i have watied?.... if i did sorry >.<
Back to top Go down
Kratos

Kratos

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears   The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 4:04 pm

{OOC: Nah Spade is just giving up, leaving the Heaven gate the only gate.}
Back to top Go down
John Is God

John Is God

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears   The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 1:05 pm

ooc:what he hell im lost everything is going wrong can we break up into fights like everyone gets someone i mean there is 10 in each group we can do this come on! >.<
Back to top Go down
Kratos

Kratos

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears   The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 1:08 pm

{OOC:yea}
Back to top Go down
John Is God

John Is God

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears   The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 1:17 pm

thank you i call hikari.
Back to top Go down
Kratos

Kratos

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears   The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 1:22 pm

{OOC:okay}

::Near saw as the enemy retreated and thought that they went to focus all their strength to the Heaven Gate. "Damnit, I'm low on candy and the master would want nothing to go wrong, John I'm sending you to the Heaven gate." Before anything could happen Near appeared from the shadows and opened up a vortex that had engulfed John transporting him to the Heaven Gate. Near had dropped to the ground and ate the late of his candy. "Damnit."::
Back to top Go down
Corruption

Corruption

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears   The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 4:13 pm

Silhouette then slowly walked his way back to the gate this is were he would just watch over he would let the others work for a while, he just watched on while they went on to the heaven gate Silhoutte knew they still have to over other this part as well. unless everything went down differently Silhouette was staying here unless roder to move some were else.
Back to top Go down
Red Flame

Red Flame

Money : 14250

Experience
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears   The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 5:19 pm

Itsuki look down everything was going like it was plan he jump down behind everyone and got ready to transport the gate away just like they were asked
Back to top Go down
Black Heaven

Black Heaven

Money : 14053

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears   The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 5:22 pm

Mao step in front of Ikki with a few others by his side he was there just in case something like this had happen Mao use the contractors to attack him one of them move the earth that threw Itsuki into the air while the one of the others threw anything around at him and the last one set them to explode
Back to top Go down
Red Flame

Red Flame

Experience
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears   The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 6:32 pm

Itsuki using his power broke the attacks he attacked them one after another crushing their skulls when he attacked Mao Itsuki fist left a shockwave the blew the ground and sent him flying away
Back to top Go down
Black Heaven

Black Heaven

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears   The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 8:40 pm

Mao slowly gott up he was bleeding from his head he turn his body into the armor like state and stood there for Itski "Come at me"
Back to top Go down
Red Flame

Red Flame

Experience
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears   The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 9:34 pm

"No problem with me" Itsuki smile the armor look fun enough he dash over to him and started to deliver a fury of punches to Mao pushing him back into the wall Itsuki didn't let up "How you like that you knight looking bastard!!!"
Back to top Go down
Black Heaven

Black Heaven

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears   The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 4:26 am

Mao took every one of his hits and the hit from before he put his hand on Itsuki fist all of the hits all the power everything else shot back through Itsuki then Mao with his knight like armor punch him in the face just for the fun of it as he walk over to Itsuki he charge at him kneeing him in the face and grabbing a rock slamming it into his head. Mao threw him into a building he started to run over to him
Back to top Go down
Red Flame

Red Flame

Experience
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears   The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 4:28 am

Itsuki didn't know what happened all he knew as that his body as hurting a lot more then before and he was bleeding form his head but it was whatever once he saw Mao walking over to him Itsuki ram him starting punching his body each punch like a small shockwave then giving him a blow to the head back and forth laughing till he elbow him and gave him another right hook
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears   The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Dimensions :: Camelot :: Asgard-
Jump to: