Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................
Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................
Anime Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world of anime has cracked and split up! Now once again all the dimensions have come together as one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Anime being use now Naruto,Seven Deadly Sins,My Hero Academia and One Piece. The color will be change soon I'll have someone do it. Check the news off updates.
Who is online?
In total there are 22 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 369 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 7:27 pm
Latest topics
» Animedimensions News
Talk about the plot - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2017 8:54 am by Quake

» The return of Connor
Talk about the plot - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 2:58 am by Blue Haze

» Nagato
Talk about the plot - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 4:59 am by Zero

» Mirio Togata
Talk about the plot - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 20, 2017 2:50 am by Zero

» Shoto Todoroki
Talk about the plot - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 11:55 pm by Zero

» Sasuke Uchiha
Talk about the plot - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 6:42 pm by Dark Sky Dragon

» Enel
Talk about the plot - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2017 12:30 am by Zero

» Roronoa zoro
Talk about the plot - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:14 pm by Zero

» Vegeta
Talk about the plot - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:06 pm by Zero

» Goku (up for grabs)
Talk about the plot - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:03 pm by Zero

» Bad news
Talk about the plot - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 3:11 pm by Yomi

» Second day of school
Talk about the plot - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 12:27 am by Sleeping Slave

» School of warriors information
Talk about the plot - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2017 1:52 am by Rays

» Camelot Kings and Knights
Talk about the plot - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 5:33 pm by Softy

» Nefertari Vivi
Talk about the plot - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 5:57 pm by Order

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Most active topics
Talk about the plot
A friendly visit
Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited
Second day of school
Akatsuki
Journey to Asgard
The first day of school
Thanksgiving party
Training a young swordsman
The Gotei 13
Most Viewed Topics
Talk about the plot
Nico Robin
Vegeta
Natsu Dragneel
Broly
Erza Scarlet
Kakashi Hatake
Athena saints
Yoh Asakura
Gildarts Clive
Top posters
Kratos (1259)
Talk about the plot - Page 8 I_vote_lcapTalk about the plot - Page 8 I_voting_barTalk about the plot - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Reveck (949)
Talk about the plot - Page 8 I_vote_lcapTalk about the plot - Page 8 I_voting_barTalk about the plot - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Dark Sky Dragon (947)
Ice Dragon (912)
musiclover10x10 (870)
John Is God (565)
Blaze Heart (556)
Uncrowned (547)
Izutsu (518)
Sky King (456)
Top posting users this month
Crash
Dark One
Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates
</td

Talk about the plot

Go down 
+67
Violate
Kyudo
lex shikon
The Uzumaki
Express
obelisk
Mist
Blade
Aimi
Odin
Sakazuki
Demon Blade
Oni
Reya
Abyss Star
Master
Golden Lion
Goddess
Hell
Blonde Demon
Ice King
Corruption
Blue Haze
Heart
Storm King
Vision
Soaring Grim
The warrior
Ice Dragon
Beauty
Majin Hand
Quake
Uncrowned
Mind
Icy Heart
Ghost
Yuri
The Saint
Sky Girl
psychic
Thea
Shaman King
Dark
Heavenly Soul
Heartless Break
John Is God
Blue Dragon
Faith
Reveck
Flash Flame
Kiri
Blaze Heart
Lion flame
Loveless
Averian
Eagle
Yomi
Champion
Honor Beast
Dark Sky Dragon
Kratos
Hyper Heroine
Han Inuzuka
Heat
Sword Dragon
Star King
Izutsu
71 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Izutsu
Master Overlord of Hell
Master Overlord of Hell
Izutsu

Money : 14626

Experience
Exp:
Talk about the plot - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/0Talk about the plot - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Anime point: 0
Lvl: 5

Talk about the plot - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Talk about the plot   Talk about the plot - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 9:50 am

First topic message reminder :

So we haven't had a main plot in sometime and I think its about time that we do have a kinda of main plot in this time of the site so anybody got any ideas what the first plot gonna be
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Dark Sky Dragon

Dark Sky Dragon

Money : 15338

Experience
Exp:
Talk about the plot - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/0Talk about the plot - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Lvl: 100

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the plot   Talk about the plot - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 1:17 am

The war is drawing to its close with the last few fights ending soon this is sure to be its a last month before we get to the holidays and just hang out
Back to top Go down
Yomi

Yomi

Money : 14379

Experience
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the plot   Talk about the plot - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 5:44 pm

last few fights last few reviews
Back to top Go down
Dark Sky Dragon

Dark Sky Dragon

Experience
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the plot   Talk about the plot - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 7:34 pm

The war is now on its last battle the kage will finish their battle and today marks the final battle here is the information on the plot
1:Elysian is close till after the arc
2:Everybody can go back to normal rping the time frame from the attacks to the war is only about a month or two so if you go back to fairy tail their home should be rebuilt

Any ideas for the next arc people?
Back to top Go down
lex shikon

lex shikon

Money : 14123

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the plot   Talk about the plot - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 12:24 am

great i'll just hang around for awhile
Back to top Go down
Hell

Hell

Money : 13679

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the plot   Talk about the plot - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 1:25 am

It is 10:25 pm where I live and today marks the end of the war. Tomorrow normal rps will return and the normal members will be back. It was a fun arc hope you all enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Dark Sky Dragon

Dark Sky Dragon

Experience
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the plot   Talk about the plot - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 1:23 am

Outline for the site

Right now there is no plot other then a time skip which will take place after the Christmas party which will be held on December 10th the time skip is a big one of 20 years in which your characters will not age if you don't want them to case its not fun rping with old people if you want them to age a lot in 20 years that fine if you want them to age a bit thats fine how ever you want to do it. The reason the time skip is so big is because a lot of younger characters are being made so 20 years a great skip so they can become young adults.

There can be small arcs for some characters if you wish to have an arc for your character leave it here and I will work with you.

If you wish to have an arc for the site leave it here and I will work with you.
Back to top Go down
Dark Sky Dragon

Dark Sky Dragon

Experience
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the plot   Talk about the plot - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 2:19 am

Oh I forgot to add there will also be a team tournament not long after the time skip so I suggest you all start making friends with people
Back to top Go down
Kyudo

Kyudo

Money : 12564

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the plot   Talk about the plot - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 2:21 am

tournament can't wait
Back to top Go down
Violate

Violate

Money : 13146

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the plot   Talk about the plot - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 2:23 am

yes a tournament
Back to top Go down
Blue Haze

Blue Haze

Money : 14019

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the plot   Talk about the plot - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 4:34 pm

thats a little bit from now but good idea
Back to top Go down
Hound Hammer

Hound Hammer

Money : 12589

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the plot   Talk about the plot - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 4:09 am

I need people four people who will join my team for this tournament i need about four more people
Back to top Go down
Sky Girl

Sky Girl

Money : 14181

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the plot   Talk about the plot - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 11:19 am

can we skip the christmas party and have it within the time skip
Back to top Go down
Storm King

Storm King

Money : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the plot   Talk about the plot - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 11:25 am

yea I agree with wendy lets have the christmas party within the time skip
Back to top Go down
Sky Girl

Sky Girl

Money : 14181

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the plot   Talk about the plot - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 11:28 am

i already ask Queen,Twin,Blood,Zeo,Ikki,Tsuna and the varia,Goku,Laxus,Gray,Lucy
Back to top Go down
Black Dragon

Black Dragon

Money : 13969

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the plot   Talk about the plot - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 12:04 pm

i think we should have this time skip and whatever holes we want to fill in that might have happen we have people write a story about the holes
Back to top Go down
Dark Sky Dragon

Dark Sky Dragon

Experience
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the plot   Talk about the plot - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 12:28 pm

ok you guys wanna start it we will start it now read my words

For those who were going to have kids and have them train with master this is what you are going to do go to the master list post their name and a anime child picture along with who their training with

For those who have stories or post they want to finish up you can just when ever you write a past topic in the name topic after you write type the words (past) just like that

For those who had stories ad they want to finish them up you can write out your stories in a place so others can read them

Now get ready for our long time skip
Back to top Go down
Abyss Star

Abyss Star

Money : 13665

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the plot   Talk about the plot - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 12:40 am

For those who are talking about this time skip understand something is not an arc this is a new setting for the site if you have character plans for anything after the time skip you better use them now this isn't even an arc
Back to top Go down
Kayden Fell

Kayden Fell

Money : 13933

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the plot   Talk about the plot - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 12:51 am

So are we just creating totally new characters after the time skip without relations to the past? I'm not getting the grasp on what Dark Sky Dragon was saying up there, and what you are saying.
Back to top Go down
Blue Haze

Blue Haze

Money : 14019

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the plot   Talk about the plot - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 1:01 am

At least I won't have to make a new character
Back to top Go down
Dark Sky Dragon

Dark Sky Dragon

Experience
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the plot   Talk about the plot - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 2:08 am

Everybody know how Naruto they was 12 then they skip 3 years we just did that but with 20 years
Back to top Go down
Izutsu
Master Overlord of Hell
Master Overlord of Hell
Izutsu

Money : 14626

Experience
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the plot   Talk about the plot - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 4:06 am

If your having a hard time understanding the time skip don't worry about please go about what your normally do on the site ok thank you
Back to top Go down
Lion flame
Ruler of the sky
Ruler of the sky
Lion flame

Money : 14367

Experience
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the plot   Talk about the plot - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 4:45 am

I'll remember that thank you
Back to top Go down
Storm King

Storm King

Money : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the plot   Talk about the plot - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 6:16 am

I'm just updating mine
Back to top Go down
Heavenly Soul

Heavenly Soul

Money : 13858

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the plot   Talk about the plot - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 5:33 pm

New Kage Arc and Shinigami War Arc:Our next plot for you all will be a big one first off I'll get into the Kage arc.
Kage Arc:The reason none of your kages have been on is because we have been looking for new members to come be ninja the kage arc is starting during the tournament ninja from every village will do little things post around meet people and such the kage of that village will pick who should be the next kage you can join by just making a ninja or if you want every kage is making at least five ninja apps and selling them if you like one you can take it.

Shinigami War Arc:Next arc is a attack on the soul society by Demon Scar for when they came and attack their town Takeda is getting the last few shingami ready and Demon Scar will have a small army ready for battle
Back to top Go down
Heavenly Soul

Heavenly Soul

Money : 13858

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the plot   Talk about the plot - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 1:41 pm

We're getting closer to our ninja Arc Chunnin to Jounin exams start today you can still train your team members but the exams should start well into tonight to tomorrow have fun today everyone and teams can still be set up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the plot   Talk about the plot - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talk about the plot
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next