Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................
Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................
Anime Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world of anime has cracked and split up! Now once again all the dimensions have come together as one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Anime being use now Naruto,Seven Deadly Sins,My Hero Academia and One Piece. The color will be change soon I'll have someone do it. Check the news off updates.
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 369 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 7:27 pm
Latest topics
» Animedimensions News
The first day of school - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2017 8:54 am by Quake

» The return of Connor
The first day of school - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 2:58 am by Blue Haze

» Nagato
The first day of school - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 4:59 am by Zero

» Mirio Togata
The first day of school - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 20, 2017 2:50 am by Zero

» Shoto Todoroki
The first day of school - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 11:55 pm by Zero

» Sasuke Uchiha
The first day of school - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 6:42 pm by Dark Sky Dragon

» Enel
The first day of school - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2017 12:30 am by Zero

» Roronoa zoro
The first day of school - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:14 pm by Zero

» Vegeta
The first day of school - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:06 pm by Zero

» Goku (up for grabs)
The first day of school - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:03 pm by Zero

» Bad news
The first day of school - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 3:11 pm by Yomi

» Second day of school
The first day of school - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 12:27 am by Sleeping Slave

» School of warriors information
The first day of school - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2017 1:52 am by Rays

» Camelot Kings and Knights
The first day of school - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 5:33 pm by Softy

» Nefertari Vivi
The first day of school - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 5:57 pm by Order

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Most active topics
Talk about the plot
A friendly visit
Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited
Second day of school
Akatsuki
Journey to Asgard
The first day of school
Thanksgiving party
Training a young swordsman
The Gotei 13
Most Viewed Topics
Talk about the plot
Nico Robin
Vegeta
Natsu Dragneel
Kakashi Hatake
Broly
Erza Scarlet
Athena saints
Yoh Asakura
Gildarts Clive
Top posters
Kratos (1259)
The first day of school - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe first day of school - Page 2 I_voting_barThe first day of school - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Reveck (949)
The first day of school - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe first day of school - Page 2 I_voting_barThe first day of school - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Dark Sky Dragon (947)
Ice Dragon (912)
musiclover10x10 (870)
John Is God (565)
Blaze Heart (556)
Uncrowned (547)
Izutsu (518)
Sky King (456)
Top posting users this month
Red Flame
Queen
Quake
Yomi
Thea
Lax Lightning
Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates
</td

The first day of school

Go down 
+4
Sky Girl
Blaze Heart
Goddess
Night
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Night

Night

Money : 12226

The first day of school - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The first day of school   The first day of school - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2016 8:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

It was the first day school. Kaizar open the gate for all of the students. Kaizar walk up to the stairs, coffee in his hand and he fixed his tie.
He made sure his suit was clean and turned around to say these simple words. "Welcome your first day!!"
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Blue Haze

Blue Haze

Money : 13932

PostSubject: Re: The first day of school   The first day of school - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2016 10:01 pm

Connor didn't wait for start or anything. He rushed Aaron, his fist turn purple he swung but it was a fake, from the bottom right he brought up a flying uppercut, so Aaron couldn't go anywhere his foot was behind Aaron leg.
Back to top Go down
Blaze Heart
Admin
Blaze Heart

Money : 14817

Experience
Exp:
The first day of school - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The first day of school - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Anime point: 0
Lvl: 100

PostSubject: Re: The first day of school   The first day of school - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2016 10:06 pm

Aaron took a step back and almost fell. Aaron reach his hand out and grab Connor fist of course it exploded right there, the cloud of smoke made it easg he kicked him his stomach, jumped up both kneed to his face and another expolsion to Connor face
Back to top Go down
https://animedimensions.forumotion.com
Blue Haze

Blue Haze

PostSubject: Re: The first day of school   The first day of school - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2016 10:09 pm

He fucked he would feel it any minute he would be throwing up and weak so he took the punch, he headbutted his head to Aaron knees and when the explosion came he made a small cloud of poisom the explosion made it bigger. Connor grab Aaron by his leg, slam him into the ground and started punching him in his face over and over again.
Back to top Go down
Blaze Heart
Admin
Blaze Heart

Experience
Exp:
The first day of school - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The first day of school - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: The first day of school   The first day of school - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2016 10:16 pm

Yeah he felt it now, he was sick and out of it for some reason he was seeing two, of course the cloud of poison didn't help. Getting his face bashed in. Aaron put his hand out firing his explosion, they flew and Aaron stopped the explosion, buckling his knees he pushed up getting him off of him, pushing Aaron arm out, he elbow him in the neck and in mid air flipped him around, kicking into a wall that was at full speed. Aaron held out both his hands the explosions fire over and over a barrage of explosions hitting Connor.
Back to top Go down
Blue Haze

Blue Haze

PostSubject: Re: The first day of school   The first day of school - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2016 10:28 pm

Connor was like what the fuck? he hit wall and was shocked at the same time he was chocking from getting hit the barrage hit the pain shocking into his body."FUCK YOU" Connor drop down to the ground. He grabbed a chair and now he ran under Aaron grabbing him by the legs slamming on his back, he grab he chair from smash it over Aaron head and stuck his hand in Aaron mouth. "Eat it"
Back to top Go down
Laser

Laser

Money : 13296

PostSubject: Re: The first day of school   The first day of school - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2016 10:30 pm

Jet couldn't believe they where fighting like it was their last battle this wss poor crazy "This is crazy"
Back to top Go down
Sleeping Slave

Sleeping Slave

Money : 8417

PostSubject: Re: The first day of school   The first day of school - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2016 10:31 pm

Ark could not believe this " Holy shit" this battle was amazing
Back to top Go down
Angel Queen

Angel Queen

Money : 13926

PostSubject: Re: The first day of school   The first day of school - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2016 10:31 pm

Rose followed the teacher and the kids, she watched the battle and could only say something so simple "Their going to kill each other"
Back to top Go down
Blaze Heart
Admin
Blaze Heart

Experience
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The first day of school   The first day of school - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2016 10:36 pm

Aaron head began to bleed and his eyes widen with his hand in his mouth. Aaron bit down hard on his hand, taking his legs he wrapped them around Connor arm twisted and broke it, he threw Connor up into the air and spit out his hand. Coughing up blood now with bags under eyes and Aaron look at Connor he forgot that Aaron touched him. "Biting Bomb" Aaron then touch the ground this was going to be hot. When Connor touch the grond his whole body exploded he set off a chain of large explosiond called Sheer Death. The whole gym was one giant minefield explosions everywhere
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: The first day of school   The first day of school - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2016 10:40 pm

Kaizar push the kids back into the doorway.
Back to top Go down
Blue Haze

Blue Haze

PostSubject: Re: The first day of school   The first day of school - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2016 10:48 pm

Connor screamed out in pain then when hit the ground and explosion hit he got quiet it had to be over. Wrong no way it was over. Broken arm, burn all over and bleeding no he ran out every explosion that hit him every cloud he leaked his poison out into the clouds he pulled all the poison he had into the clouds back into his body. "Fury of Acid" A fury of poison fist infused with acid hitting Aaron all over his body he screamed ad he punched over and over again every fist hit a different part of his body
Back to top Go down
Blaze Heart
Admin
Blaze Heart

Experience
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The first day of school   The first day of school - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2016 10:58 pm

Aaron stopped time just before his fist hit hid eyes. One second is all he got he held in his explosions in his hands the were burning and exploding it was all one second "Killer Blows" A fury of explosive fist hitting Connor posion fist, they clash some of Aaron fist getting pass his fist hitting Connor his face, Aaron cough of blood a lot of it he dropped to his knees and stopped time one more time his eyes bleeding now he grabbed Connor face. "Killer...Explosion" Front row right in the face a huge explosion
Back to top Go down
Blue Haze

Blue Haze

PostSubject: Re: The first day of school   The first day of school - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2016 11:01 pm

Yea they got through most of them but when Aaron grabbed his face when time let up in that spilt second "Haze Fist" All his poison in one fist right Aaron face punching him down the ground, Connor took the full force of the exploison to his face, his arm broke, his body a mess he dropped to his knees "Lets see if you can....get up....bitch"
Back to top Go down
Blaze Heart
Admin
Blaze Heart

Experience
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The first day of school   The first day of school - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2016 11:04 pm

Aaron hit the ground his face bleeding, breathing heavy or at least trying some much poison in his body the pain the burning nope he was prideful he try to sit up and he couldn't get up "Eh whatever I lost"
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: The first day of school   The first day of school - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2016 11:07 pm

The battle was good, he couldn't help but clap. Kaizar walk over and grab the two kids he sat them aside from everyone, then put them on ice he couldn't take them to the nurse right now. "That was good. Jet and Ark step up." He walk away but not before freezing the floor over. He didn't want anymore bombs
Back to top Go down
Sleeping Slave

Sleeping Slave

PostSubject: Re: The first day of school   The first day of school - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2016 11:17 pm

Ark was walking he maid to the front and center waiting to fight waiting for jet
Back to top Go down
Laser

Laser

PostSubject: Re: The first day of school   The first day of school - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2016 11:20 pm

Jet walked into the center he was a little shaky up but he would be ok he took his glasses off and started running right from the jump he fired a beam point blank
Back to top Go down
Sleeping Slave

Sleeping Slave

PostSubject: Re: The first day of school   The first day of school - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2016 11:28 pm

the same time jet took of his glasses Ark put a zipper in his body and opened it making a whole in his body as well making another in his back opening that up as well he starts running towards jet as the laser was passing through Arks body as the laser went inside the zipper and out the other zipper from his back was right in front his goal was to aim for his legs and kicks him in his kneecap then punches him in the face.
Back to top Go down
Laser

Laser

PostSubject: Re: The first day of school   The first day of school - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2016 11:34 pm

Jet dropped but he was no punk when it came to pain he was stronger too by picking up Ark and body slamming him into the ground he got on top of him firing his laser up close in Ark face
Back to top Go down
Sleeping Slave

Sleeping Slave

PostSubject: Re: The first day of school   The first day of school - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2016 11:50 pm

A punch in the face was all it took ark felt the pain as he was in the ground as soon as Jet was about shoot Ark smiled "Ari" Zipper was placed in jets face the zipper closed and cancel the beam attack Ark blinding him for just a few seconds he kicks him away with both his legs at the same time he then placed a zipper in the knee he kicked opening it detaching the leg Ark grabs and beats strikes him in his stomach with his own leg before jet finds out he could unzips his eyes and uses his beam again.
Back to top Go down
Laser

Laser

PostSubject: Re: The first day of school   The first day of school - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2016 12:01 am

Jet felt all kind of pain he was freaking out but he was also getting pissed when that happen his beams were out of his control they blew the zipper wide open the beam itself was faster moving at the same blinding speed as when he shot it at Aaron it hit Ark in the chest pushing him into the same wall as Connor and Jet focus on the roof the beam shor through sending rocks crashing down on Ark "Ha take that!"
Back to top Go down
Sleeping Slave

Sleeping Slave

PostSubject: Re: The first day of school   The first day of school - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2016 12:18 am

"Your strong but you have a temper and thats why you have already lost" A zipper was under Jets feet it opened Ark came out surprising Jet he was shirtless and was bleed from his mouth " I Feel so much pain in my head my legs that attack was powerful however i i believe the blast pain from the chest would have been a knockout its too bad" He unzips jets shirt as he can and he unzips jets chest and his own and replace them and closed them "I believe this belongs to you"from the beginning when both jet and ark where on the ground Ark unzips both his chest and jets chest replacing them after he blinded him from the beginning he   All pain from the beam that jet shot in arks chest was struck but ark did not feel it because it was not his original chest but jets chest all along "Stings doesn't it
Back to top Go down
Laser

Laser

PostSubject: Re: The first day of school   The first day of school - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2016 1:19 am

Jet dropped to his knees that was painful that was the most pain he ever felt in his life and that was his beam how was suppose to beat someone like that no he couldnt think about it Jet shot his beam at the floor and like a mirror it reflected up in the air, he fired beam after beam till they were bounching all around, an uppercute to Ark right into a beam, they were all around him while he was in the air Jet pointed his finger at Ark "Get out of that one!"
Back to top Go down
Sleeping Slave

Sleeping Slave

PostSubject: Re: The first day of school   The first day of school - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2016 1:42 am

Ark was struck by his beam and the uppercut he couldn't believe he was still hanging in there ark fell to the ground and put a zipper on the floor he opened and went inside it. The zipper then on jets chest reopened and both of arks fist came out uppercuting jet in the air moving jets head towards the sealing and his eyes towards the sealing reflecting and pushing jet back down to ground while using the force and speed of his laser beam to his advantage for jets crash to be faster and more painful in landing on his back.
Back to top Go down
Laser

Laser

PostSubject: Re: The first day of school   The first day of school - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2016 1:54 am

Jet came crashing to the ground bleeding and in so much pain he wanted to be a hero but he never had a battle on this level barely standing and vision blur he fire a huge beam wider then any other beam and three time as fast at Ark.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The first day of school   The first day of school - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The first day of school
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next