Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................
Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................
Anime Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world of anime has cracked and split up! Now once again all the dimensions have come together as one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Anime being use now Naruto,Seven Deadly Sins,My Hero Academia and One Piece. The color will be change soon I'll have someone do it. Check the news off updates.
Who is online?
In total there are 37 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 37 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 369 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 7:27 pm
Latest topics
» Animedimensions News
The first day of school - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2017 8:54 am by Quake

» The return of Connor
The first day of school - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 2:58 am by Blue Haze

» Nagato
The first day of school - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 4:59 am by Zero

» Mirio Togata
The first day of school - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 20, 2017 2:50 am by Zero

» Shoto Todoroki
The first day of school - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 11:55 pm by Zero

» Sasuke Uchiha
The first day of school - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 6:42 pm by Dark Sky Dragon

» Enel
The first day of school - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2017 12:30 am by Zero

» Roronoa zoro
The first day of school - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:14 pm by Zero

» Vegeta
The first day of school - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:06 pm by Zero

» Goku (up for grabs)
The first day of school - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:03 pm by Zero

» Bad news
The first day of school - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 3:11 pm by Yomi

» Second day of school
The first day of school - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 12:27 am by Sleeping Slave

» School of warriors information
The first day of school - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2017 1:52 am by Rays

» Camelot Kings and Knights
The first day of school - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 5:33 pm by Softy

» Nefertari Vivi
The first day of school - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 5:57 pm by Order

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Most active topics
Talk about the plot
A friendly visit
Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited
Second day of school
Akatsuki
Journey to Asgard
The first day of school
Thanksgiving party
Training a young swordsman
The Gotei 13
Most Viewed Topics
Talk about the plot
Nico Robin
Vegeta
Natsu Dragneel
Kakashi Hatake
Broly
Erza Scarlet
Athena saints
Yoh Asakura
Gildarts Clive
Top posters
Kratos (1259)
The first day of school - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe first day of school - Page 3 I_voting_barThe first day of school - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Reveck (949)
The first day of school - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe first day of school - Page 3 I_voting_barThe first day of school - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Dark Sky Dragon (947)
Ice Dragon (912)
musiclover10x10 (870)
John Is God (565)
Blaze Heart (556)
Uncrowned (547)
Izutsu (518)
Sky King (456)
Top posting users this month
Quake
Yomi
Red Flame
Queen
Lax Lightning
Thea
Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates
</td

The first day of school

Go down 
+4
Sky Girl
Blaze Heart
Goddess
Night
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Night

Night

Money : 12229

The first day of school - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The first day of school   The first day of school - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2016 8:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

It was the first day school. Kaizar open the gate for all of the students. Kaizar walk up to the stairs, coffee in his hand and he fixed his tie.
He made sure his suit was clean and turned around to say these simple words. "Welcome your first day!!"
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Sleeping Slave

Sleeping Slave

Money : 8420

PostSubject: Re: The first day of school   The first day of school - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2016 2:14 am

Ark was surprise by the beam " oh fuck me "he was hit by the beam but he unzipped both arms to the fullest stretching all the way to jets neck you can see the beam going in between the zipper arms as arks touched jets neck unzipping and detaching jets head from his body he was still alive note but the laser was now aiming at the sealing and jet body fell  as well ark fell as well down to the ground in pain from jets laser arks arms where slowing zipping back to ark as he was unconscious from jets attack
Back to top Go down
Laser

Laser

Money : 13299

PostSubject: Re: The first day of school   The first day of school - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2016 5:47 am

Jet was out his body couldnt take anymore he was never beaten this bad just laying on the ground he was out
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: The first day of school   The first day of school - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2016 6:10 pm

That was a lot quicker then he thought it would be. Kaizar picked up the two and sat the aside of course witg Aaron and Connor. There was no need to say anything last two had to step up.
Back to top Go down
Angel Queen

Angel Queen

Money : 13929

PostSubject: Re: The first day of school   The first day of school - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2016 6:17 pm

These battles were crazy. Rose step right into the middle she had to fight this pretty girl, maybe she would let her win.
Back to top Go down
Sky Girl

Sky Girl

Money : 14097

PostSubject: Re: The first day of school   The first day of school - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2016 6:23 pm

Taylor smirk and this was going to be quick. She rushed at speed that a teacher could see, speed of master grabbing Rose, running her through the ground floor of ice, Taylor spun her around a number of kicks to her spin and poking hed eyes out, a simple throw into the air, out of her hands camd vines, grabbing Rose by her neck she slam her down into the ice face first and the ice couldn't be broken just like her vines.
Back to top Go down
Angel Queen

Angel Queen

PostSubject: Re: The first day of school   The first day of school - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2016 11:38 pm

"Huh?" She was taken completly off guard, being tossed around wasn't her thing and wasn't about to hit that ice, Rose reach her hand and pulled the whole ceiling down with her something she didn't mean to do "Opps"
Back to top Go down
Sky Girl

Sky Girl

Money : 14097

PostSubject: Re: The first day of school   The first day of school - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2016 11:41 pm

Taylor saw what the girl had did, she couldn't block all of that and if she was crushed by that she would be just that crushed, if she didn't stop she could have used her speed she was stupid now this was her last time. She took off all the way out of the school running in a flash.
Back to top Go down
Angel Queen

Angel Queen

PostSubject: Re: The first day of school   The first day of school - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2016 11:43 pm

Right she was gone now what? Rose didn't have enough control over all of this crap falling with her, she moved what she could and try to grab something but that just didn't happen she was going to hit the ground and die
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: The first day of school   The first day of school - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2016 11:50 pm

"Jeez" Kaizar sigh and rubbed his head. Once again he stepped out into this battle. He open his mouth a crack, his cool breath flow into the air, the room became cold, whatever was falling turned into ice but he didn't have to that, he was showing off. Jumping straight up he grabbed Rose. Focusing on his feet Kaizar jump on what was air but happened in truth was a lot more interesting. Turning the air around his feet into ice he was able to push himself forward. With Rose in his arms and another flip, he slowly touch the ground, the air under his feet turning into soft snow till he stood in snow. Kaizar let Rose down at the same time he unfroze Aaron and Connor. "Grade time"
Back to top Go down
Goddess

Goddess

Money : 14318

Experience
Exp:
The first day of school - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0The first day of school - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Anime point: 0
Lvl: 5

PostSubject: Re: The first day of school   The first day of school - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 9:44 pm

"My time!!" Mary jumped up she couldn't wait she had been waiting for this all day

"Aaron and Connor. Get a C+ and let me tell you why yes both of you put up a good fight a really good fight the best fight of the day but you used up all of your moves to quick, none of you even thought a little bit all you did was swing and try to kill each other if this was a real battle you both would be dead try to figure out a way to win without using trick you have Aaron you didn't use enough of your matrial arts and Connor you need to learn some"

"Ark and Jet B+ not the best fight but here why it was good Ark Heart is badass and he could have easily one this fight he was always one up over Jet to that you should have finish the fight and not played with him Ark, Jet you need to learn how to control your Quirk better, expand on your fighter skills and think because any kid can beat you with his hands tied behind his back"

"Taylor and Rose this wasn't even a fight so an F, Taylor did everything right everything her fighting skills, planning her attacks tricking her opponent perfect, Rose bad all around take everything bad I said about everyone put it to yourself and improve"
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: The first day of school   The first day of school - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 9:48 pm

"Overall everyone but Taylor gets an F. Taylor gets an A. Come bright and early tomorrow. I gotta go on patrol." Kaizae turned his back on the kids and left.
Back to top Go down
Sleeping Slave

Sleeping Slave

Money : 8420

PostSubject: Re: The first day of school   The first day of school - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2016 12:17 am

"so basically we all suck except her...copy" ark got up and went outside to his bike oc:great way to start of the site awesome topic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The first day of school   The first day of school - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The first day of school
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3