Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................
Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................
Anime Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world of anime has cracked and split up! Now once again all the dimensions have come together as one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Anime being use now Naruto,Seven Deadly Sins,My Hero Academia and One Piece. The color will be change soon I'll have someone do it. Check the news off updates.
Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 369 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 7:27 pm
Latest topics
» Animedimensions News
Bringing death Icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2017 8:54 am by Quake

» The return of Connor
Bringing death Icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 2:58 am by Blue Haze

» Nagato
Bringing death Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 4:59 am by Zero

» Mirio Togata
Bringing death Icon_minitimeSat May 20, 2017 2:50 am by Zero

» Shoto Todoroki
Bringing death Icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 11:55 pm by Zero

» Sasuke Uchiha
Bringing death Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 6:42 pm by Dark Sky Dragon

» Enel
Bringing death Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2017 12:30 am by Zero

» Roronoa zoro
Bringing death Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:14 pm by Zero

» Vegeta
Bringing death Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:06 pm by Zero

» Goku (up for grabs)
Bringing death Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:03 pm by Zero

» Bad news
Bringing death Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 3:11 pm by Yomi

» Second day of school
Bringing death Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 12:27 am by Sleeping Slave

» School of warriors information
Bringing death Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2017 1:52 am by Rays

» Camelot Kings and Knights
Bringing death Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 5:33 pm by Softy

» Nefertari Vivi
Bringing death Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 5:57 pm by Order

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Most active topics
Talk about the plot
A friendly visit
Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited
Second day of school
Akatsuki
Journey to Asgard
The first day of school
Thanksgiving party
Training a young swordsman
The Gotei 13
Most Viewed Topics
Talk about the plot
Nico Robin
Vegeta
Natsu Dragneel
Broly
Erza Scarlet
Kakashi Hatake
Athena saints
Yoh Asakura
Gildarts Clive
Top posters
Kratos (1259)
Bringing death I_vote_lcapBringing death I_voting_barBringing death I_vote_rcap 
Reveck (949)
Dark Sky Dragon (947)
Ice Dragon (912)
musiclover10x10 (870)
John Is God (565)
Blaze Heart (556)
Uncrowned (547)
Izutsu (518)
Sky King (456)
Top posting users this month
Dark One
Crash
Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates
</td

Bringing death

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dimension Demon

Dimension Demon

Money : 13880

Bringing death Empty
PostSubject: Bringing death   Bringing death Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 1:50 am

Dikto flew up into the clouds finding the island of his target seeing it for himself from his eye he shot a huge beam of energy taking off the top of the castle as the knights rush out Dikto shot the ground creating a huge whole killing them he slowly came to the ground looking around
Back to top Go down
Quake

Quake

Money : 14564

Experience
Exp:
Bringing death Left_bar_bleue0/0Bringing death Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Anime point: 0
Lvl: 100

Bringing death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bringing death   Bringing death Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 6:06 am

"Diamond Dust" From a far a wave of ice came out freezing Dikto in place as Zahir walk out mad as can be "Who do you think your attacking?"
Back to top Go down
Dimension Demon

Dimension Demon

Bringing death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bringing death   Bringing death Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 6:10 am

Dikkto flames burn through ice easily bringing Zahir over to him without lifting a finger he kept a hold on his neck so he couldn't breath "Zahir who else?" Dikto threw him over floating city then taking away his flying ability
Back to top Go down
Quake

Quake

Experience
Exp:

Bringing death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bringing death   Bringing death Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 6:24 am

Zahir couldn't breath as he reach for him he went flying noticing then he couldn't fly he made an ice rope grabbing onto a rock throwing him back up high into the air he came down kicking Dikto in the head then wrapping his legs around his neck throwing him into a near by rock Zahir came running unleashing furry of punches a mile a minute each second they got faster going from five punches to five thousand
Back to top Go down
Dimension Demon

Dimension Demon

Bringing death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bringing death   Bringing death Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 6:26 am

Dikto stood there taking the punches well they did very little damage to him being as Zahir was so close he shot a beam of energy from his chest engulfing Zahir as close range doing the most damage
Back to top Go down
Quake

Quake

Experience
Exp:

Bringing death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bringing death   Bringing death Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 6:29 am

Zahir being close as he was froze time moving out of the way he came up behind Dikto "Ice Star" Dikto in the middle of a star Zahir had made while time was stop froze him over then creaking breaking him into little pieces
Back to top Go down
Dimension Demon

Dimension Demon

Bringing death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bringing death   Bringing death Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 6:34 am

Just as the attack was about to be hit Dikto went underground "Earth Demon" from under Zahir claws made out of rocks cut his body then a rock demon attack him ramming him into the living room of his castle "Frozen Hell" looking at Zahir from the inside out he froze his liver,his left and right arm then ice shards came out causing him back but that wasn't all the ice was poison as the shards slowly came out his blood was turning purple causing him much pain "Zahir Salvani you are a disappointment to your family"
Back to top Go down
Quake

Quake

Experience
Exp:

Bringing death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bringing death   Bringing death Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 6:38 am

Zahir cough a little bit even in all of the pain when he heard those words he snapped "Shut up!!!!" attacking Dikto his hands turn into ice claws cutting him along his chest and face Zahir turn his leg into giant hammer made out of ice slamming it down over Dikto "Diamond Dust Star" not making his hand into fist but holding it out the wave of ice became six times bigger as it hit Dikto the ice froze so much of the living room they fall into the basement where all the cars where Zahir jumping into one starting it sent it flying into Dikto then throwing a dart of ice into it the car exploded but made a ice crystal freezing Dikto in his explosion
Back to top Go down
Dimension Demon

Dimension Demon

Bringing death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bringing death   Bringing death Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 6:44 am

Dikto for minute was really hurt Zahir cause him to bleed only a little from his hand breaking out of the ice explosion with small flame he pointed his finger at Zahir chest a beam shot through his left shoulder it started a flame that didn't eat burning Zahir top shoulder at over eight hundred degrees but while that was happening more blood was leaking out of his arms and the shards in his arms started to look like small spikes
Back to top Go down
Quake

Quake

Experience
Exp:

Bringing death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bringing death   Bringing death Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 6:49 am

Zahir look at his burn as he almost fell to his knees from the pain freezing the flame over as the blood still fall down "Let me guess if I beat you the shards will stop?"
Back to top Go down
Dimension Demon

Dimension Demon

Bringing death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bringing death   Bringing death Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 6:51 am

Dikto look at him with the same face he had on all day before the shards got even bigger his blood was now a dark purple and the flames he had try to freeze became bigger and brighter "Yes it will"
Back to top Go down
Quake

Quake

Experience
Exp:

Bringing death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bringing death   Bringing death Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 6:54 am

Zahir laugh then pull out one of the shards from his arms "This isn't some stupid anime" holding it in his hands Zahir made a giant purple ice sword the he held in both of his hands "This is a fight and your in my house so get out!!" swinging the sword down right on top of Dikto caused the room to become frozen over and cold Zahir drop to his knees breathing heavy as the sword disappeared
Back to top Go down
Dimension Demon

Dimension Demon

Bringing death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bringing death   Bringing death Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 6:58 am

"How much power have you used?" Dikto ask as a flame appear over him like an aura warm engulfing him shielding him before causing his arms "Hell Leaser" forming around his chest area was was a giant galaxy like dark green beam that destroy Zahir basement as he was in the blast it destroy Zahir shards and flames but sent him up into upper levels of his castle burn Dikto floated it up there looking down on hopeless Zahir before shooting him one last time in the back
Back to top Go down
Master

Master

Money : 13860

Bringing death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bringing death   Bringing death Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 6:16 am

Vasil held his sword in front of the beam cutting it instinctively while at the same time the force of his sword was enough to push Dikto out of their castle
Back to top Go down
Frozen Tail

Frozen Tail

Money : 14578

Experience
Exp:
Lvl: 5

Bringing death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bringing death   Bringing death Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 6:28 am

Zeno came running behind Vasil as he saw his brother on the ground almost dead with the shards coming out of his body Zeno stare up at Vasil "Can you save my brother Vasil please?" Zeno beg for his brother life before Dikto came back
Back to top Go down
Master

Master

Money : 13860

Bringing death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bringing death   Bringing death Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 6:30 am

Vasil picked up Zahir though he was going to be one the one to fight Zeno seem like he could hold him off "I need ten minutes Zeno then meet up" he gave him orders as he flew off into the sky with Zahir
Back to top Go down
Dimension Demon

Dimension Demon

Bringing death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bringing death   Bringing death Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 7:22 am

Vasil left a cut on Dikto small but a cut he wasn't about to let him get away but with Zeno in his way walking towards him roots came out o the ground grabbing onto his leg while Dikto fire a huge beam at Zeno
Back to top Go down
Frozen Tail

Frozen Tail

Experience
Exp:

Bringing death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bringing death   Bringing death Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 7:30 am

Zeno jump right into his second stage of his eye freezing the roots then speeding around the beam of energy punching Dikto out into the sky as he fell Zeno follow him his wolves of energy appearing around Dikto then exploding
Back to top Go down
Dimension Demon

Dimension Demon

Bringing death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bringing death   Bringing death Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 7:38 am

Dikto change size so small he couldn't even be seen with he air pushing him up he made it out of the explosion before it hit once on the side of Zeno Dikto grew back to normal punching Zeno in the face at the same time taking away his ability to move faster and be stronger "That punch hurt" that punch wasn't just for show on Zeno face a black hole form sucking him from the inside out
Back to top Go down
Frozen Tail

Frozen Tail

Experience
Exp:

Bringing death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bringing death   Bringing death Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 7:40 am

Zeno flew back then notice the hole screaming he was a panic going crazy not knowing what to d he sent in a wolf then had it explode inside of the whole closing it up but doing damage to his face "Wolf Roar" holding both his arms around then slamming them together a giant wolf head flew up to eating Dikto
Back to top Go down
Dimension Demon

Dimension Demon

Bringing death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bringing death   Bringing death Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 7:44 am

Seeing the attack as weak and simple he put no effect into defense by grabbing Zeno's wolf head Dikto simply crushed it after his lips move slowly he said "Dimension Pain" moving his hand in a parallel line space shape around Zeno causing his eyes to see lights and starts moving faster then any speed known to man,his ears ringing in pain at the sound of explosions over the galaxy,wars and horrors unthinkable then finally his body burning up,breaking apart from the inside out as if he was being rip by time and a black hole "Flash" snapping his fingers Dikto unstoppable flames burn on Zeno body engulfing him as he fell the flames got bigger and wouldn't stop
Back to top Go down
Frozen Tail

Frozen Tail

Experience
Exp:

Bringing death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bringing death   Bringing death Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 6:00 am

As he kept falling through the sky on fire Zeno was losing control of himself all together in a move that he should never use Zeno cover himself in the freezing coffin to keep the flames from burning as he hit the ground the ice burst into pieces Zeno laying there bleeding had to catch his breath before getting up "Hey thats all you got? my dead father hits harder"
Back to top Go down
Dimension Demon

Dimension Demon

Bringing death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bringing death   Bringing death Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 7:47 am

Dikto didn't come down pushing his hand forward he change the dimension and with that he change the gravity making it about twenty times stronger he left Zeno there he was good as dead Dikto walk into a portal disappearing after that
Back to top Go down
Frozen Tail

Frozen Tail

Experience
Exp:

Bringing death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bringing death   Bringing death Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 7:57 am

Zeno lay there like a dog as he try to push himself up the gravity kept him down already burn from the flames and then using an ice attack that cause his body to be mostly frozen Zeno could fee his heart slowing
Back to top Go down
Champion

Champion

Money : 14158

Experience
Exp:

Bringing death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bringing death   Bringing death Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 8:18 am

Mary came running at blinding speed she ran right through the gravity picking up Zeno as they dash across the land to Vasil she kept looking at him thinking it was stupid for him to fight
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bringing death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bringing death   Bringing death Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bringing death
Page 1 of 1